(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:07 am

As his arm touched the wall, Iyuki's hand slipped from around her as he gently pressed Muika against it. He could lean down for short periods and gave her a small kiss on the lips as his hand trailed down her body. Moving to kneel carefully, first one knee than the other, he kissed her stomach and abdomen as he slowly moved downward. His hand slipped under the edge of her bathing suit and pulled it down the rest of the way, so it could fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 am

There wasn't much time to respond to the kiss before Iyuki moved down, and her eyes followed him as he moved to his knees. He was...

Her hands went to his hair again as he kissed her stomach, moving downwards to her abdomen; her body shivered slightly again at the touch of his lips, followed by a small sound as he removed the last piece of her swimsuit she'd still been wearing.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:22 am

Iyuki smiled softly against her skin, licking it lightly afterwards as he gave a small laugh from her shivers. As he settled on the floor, his face moved to gently kiss her thigh as his hand moved up to move her legs apart a bit. Kissing up her inner thigh, he gently teased with small soft licks as well before his mouth gently moved between them fully. His eyes glanced up as he did, wanting to see how she reacted to him actions.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:37 am

Muika couldn't stop more sounds from escaping as he moved lower, her breath hitching when he began kissing up her thigh and teased her with licks. Her breath was sharp as he fully moved to her, his name escaping her again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:47 am

Iyuki shivered himself from all the sounds Muika was making, her breathing and sounds unable to even close to lie to him now. It felt good, he was glad, unsure of what he was doing entirely but keeping it up. His hand moved to her hip, squeezing gently as he heard his name again, squeezing her leg as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:03 am

It felt good, a lot better than she'd expected, it wasn't unpleasant, and Iyuki's name made it's way to her lips again as he continued. The hand still in his hair tensed occasionally, not enough to hurt though as she continued to react to him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:18 am

Iyuki felt better about what he was doing, she called his name again. She pulled his hair lightly, which felt quite good for him, and it was rather fun to do this. He let out a small pleased sound as he teased her more, wanting more than anything to bring her as much enjoyment as she had given him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:28 am

Muika caught the sound he'd made; he was enjoying this too, that was good. It felt really good, and another moan escaped her as he continued, and teased her more. Her hand held his hair in a grip, and as moments passed she realized she wasn't going to last much longer.

"I-Iyuki...I.."

She was trying to let him know, let him know she was almost at her limit, her body tensing before she eventually reached her own climax, his name escaping her again as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:04 am

As Muika held his hair tightly and moaned, Iyuki felt a bit better about everything. He was actually causing all of this. He could blush about it later, right now he just felt amazingly wonderful for making her feel like this.

As she called his name one more time, about to say something... Iyuki realized what it probably was and kept his actions up as she tensed up and called his name one last time. As she finished he smiled and pulled back, sitting on his legs as he watching her with happy eyes. "Did that help you Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:13 am

"Mm...mhmm..." Muika gave a small nod, her face red already but at he smiled up at her she could have sworn she blushed further. "Y-Yeah...It felt...felt r-really nice."

She wanted to be forward with...with how she felt when it came to talking to him, which, with time, it was getting a bit easier. It was better for her to say it than have him assume...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:19 am

If it was possible, Iyuki's smile grew more. His eyes softened as he moved to stand carefully with a small wince. It wasn't his wound at all but his right arm, his off arm being not used to so much use at all. "That is good that I...made you feel that way. Can I do it again sometimes?"

Moving closer, he kissed her forehead, now smiling down at her with a rather pleased expression.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:34 am

When she noticed Iyuki move to stand, she automatically moved her arms as if she were ready to help him, but he managed to pull himself to his feet, though he had winced. A small sound came out as he kissed her forehead before she looked up at him, his words causing her slight surprise as her face remained red.

"Y-Yeah..." She replied, giving a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:43 am

"Ah, that is good. That was fun. I think it would be moreso when I can use both hands though." Iyuki smiled, a red tint coming to his face as his actions started to come back to him. Her surprised sound had also contributed to that, how unbearably adorable.

Letting out a small sigh, he spoke softly and unsure as he leaned his head against hers. "Um, Muika can you...help me to the bed? I am rather...tired. now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:53 am

"Mm...M-Y-Yeah..." Iyuki's words just seemed to make her blush further, but...but it would be better when he was fully healed, he wouldn't have to worry about...about straining himself or anything.

At his request about helping him, she gave him another small nod and did as asked, helping him back over to the bed so he could lie down, pulling the covers back so he could get under them. When he was, she moved the towels from earlier off of the bed before climbing in herself, sitting on her knees as she waited to see if Iyuki needed help getting more comfortable or with the covers..
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:42 am

Sighing in relief as Muika helped him over, Iyuki felt miserable for forcing her to do this but he really had no choice. If he fell over she would be more worried and upset than if she did things like help him into bed.

He...was not wearing pajamas. That would be a small issue though. Grabbing one of the towels before she tossed it, he brought it up to his mouth and wiped lightly to make sure nothing was there just like she had. Then he climbed onto the bed and under the pulled back covers. Settling against the large amount of pillows that were his while he recovered, he closed his eyes with a sigh. His hand went out to touch hers, gently squeezing. "Thank you Muika. I am sorry for all the hassle and worry, I think I just need to nap for now. I feel quite a bit better, but my body is still weaker it seems."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:02 am

Muika turned her hand to squeeze his back after he'd taken it, giving a small nod at his words. If he felt like he needed a nap, then he needed one. The more rest he got the better he'd feel, and his injuries would be able to heal without much trouble.

"Mm, it's fine, nap." She replied, scooting a bit closer before pulling the covers up more for him, though the half covering her was caped around her shoulders due to her sitting up. Now a bit closer though, she leaned in a bit to give him a small kiss before offering another one of her small smiles.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:42 am

A tender smile on his face, Iyuki peeked with one blue eye as he watched her carefully. Muika had moved closer and given him a small smile and a small kiss, it was all he needed. "You are rather sweet. Thank you."

He snuggled into the blankets she had settled around him, falling into a deep healing slumber rather quickly.

-----

The next day...

Iyuki peered over the case of a video game, the colorful characters on it. He was sitting on the couch, holding it up above his mouth and nose and peering at Muika with the most pitiful puppy dog expression he could manage. "It is one of my favorite games. Or well it is a sequel to it. Please? Will you try it so I can watch?"

His chest was healing up very nicely, the wound sealing itself almost unnaturally quickly. Given what he was and many other things, it was possible it was. The wound wasn't healing too quickly, it was still there obvious three days later... But it would definitely not be an inhibiting factor much longer. The arm was another issue. Iyuki spent a lot of his time playing with his soul pulling now, but his right hand was slowly adjusting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:47 am

"Wh-What if I'm bad at it though...?"

She'd never played a video game before in life, but she wasn't refusing...she was just...concerned. Since she'd never played a game like these before, she wasn't exactly confident in her skills when it came down to it.

Hand...eye coordination had something to do with some of them? The colorful, and cutesy box art didn't seem like something that'd be too complex, but...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:10 am

"That is perfectly fine! Learning is part of playing and I would never think badly of you for it. You may find it fun even!" Iyuki's exuberant voice was slightly muffled by the case in front of his mouth, his eyes blinking and crinkling as he smiled behind it. "It will inform you how to do it and it is not hard really. If you have too much trouble we can always find other games as well!"

If the young man was in possession of a tail and dog ears, the tail would be wagging behind him and his ears all perked up in excitement. His eyes begged Muika, the bringer of game watching, to try.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am

Muika felt any concerns and such wavering at his excited expression, she...she just didn't want to look or...be bad at it, even if he said it was perfectly alright and that he'd explain it.

After another moment of looking at him as he held the box in front of his face, she finally moved to take it, "F-Fine."

She moved from the couch to put the game in, it taking her a moment to figure that out, which caused her face to flush some out of slight embarrassment before it came on, and with the controller she moved back to the couch next to Iyuki.

"K...Kay..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:35 am

Iyuki snuggled up to her as she came back, his face a bright excited one. He was sharing one of this things he adored with her and she would try it. As the opening video started in a bright splash of color, he pointed. "You play the Prince and you have to roll up things to make the stars in the sky after your father falls into a coma. Someone makes a Robo-King of all Cosmos and he ends up destroyed the stars again. So you have to go back and forth between the King's memories of rolling things and the Robo-King's attempt to fix things by having you roll things up."

Looking down at the controller, Iyuki used his hand to point out buttons and control sticks to explain what did what. However other than showing her how to hold it and the super basic directions, he spoke softly. "The game has a starting place to help you learn, do not worry. It will tell you exactly what to do and when. I was terrible at this game at first, but it is just for fun. You are allowed to mess up, that is how you learn in this game. It is supposed to be funny when you do."

Leaning down he nuzzled the side of her head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:45 am

Muika couldn't help but be a bit...intrigued as Iyuki described the overall story to the game, and what needed to be done. There were actually people out there that came up with these kinds of stories...not meaning that in a bad way, it was just...it was definitely colorful.

As he explained the basic essentials to playing, and the controls, she gave a nod, unable to help but blush a little when she felt him nuzzle her. It had a starting place so...so that would be good.

Once she repeated the things he'd explained to her once over in her head before starting, and when it finally came to the game, of course, she floundered a bit at first but eventually got the hang of things...secretly concentrating and hoping not to mess up too much.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:58 am

Smiling softly, Iyuki cheered Muika on as she started to get the hang of the game. Kissing her head every time she cleared a level, the young man sung along to some of the songs, even the ones in english. It seems he had memorized them and he sung softly, his eyes glowing as Muika pulled off a rather nice turn. "It's my love, you can steal my heart away~ Ooh its your love on the inside of your soul, drifting deeper."

Singing the lyrics, he laughed softly and enjoyed watching her utterly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 am

Her face was already red when he started singing, and every time she felt him kiss her head as she cleared a level she had to be sure to keep her concentration! She didn't want to mess up badly now! She was determined to do well!

When he began singing again, a small squeak escaped her and she floundered slightly but got back on track, but her face was burning bright and hot, which she was trying as hard as she could to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:14 am

Iyuki was so happy, he didn't notice Muika's slight mess up. She had just rolled up the eiffel tower and he laughed very lightly in amusement as fake french screams sounded. That stopped his singing for the moment as he praised her hard work. "Ah, you catch on quick. You are doing much better than I did in so short of time Muika! I am so proud."

His eyes were glued to the screen, he didn't notice the beat red face of his girlfriend as his grin widened. She was doing amazingly well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next