(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:40 am

"Gh...A-Absolutely not." Muika replied, shaking her head a bit quickly. "We fought a lot, that's all, and just annoyance and hatred grew from it. I never talked back then, and when I didn't respond he immediately thought I was acting like I was better than everyone else. Being as cocky as he is he tried to prove his own assumption of me wrong and tried to fight me, after a bit of prodding...kicks and hair pulling, I got tired of it and beat him up.

After that, we fought a lot, he was always trying to be better than everyone else, prove he was stronger, and started fights with a lot of kids."

He mostly had bothered her though, and she supposed that that was only because he'd never actually successfully beat her in a fight...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:53 am

"...It really looks like sibling rivalry though." Iyuki spoke softly, looking to the side after Muika had spoken. "It reminded me of Yuriko and Takuya when they were younger."

Muika was denying it strongly and what she had said made sense, he was still upset by those stories. But Aito had seemed nice, what with his adoring Love there and the kitten. Muika had been tense, but there wasn't too much hatred he felt. Just they had gotten along decently, a lot better than her story would suggest.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:01 am

Sibling...Rivalry. Absolutely not...

"I'm guessing the only reason nothing was started the other day was because we weren't the only two in the room...It was surprising seeing him actually try to be respectful, but I'm guessing that's why...

The last time I saw him I was with Aoi, things weren't as pleasant at that time, but he ended up with a broken nose because of Aoi...I guess that taught him a few things..."

Like a dog being whacked with newspaper perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:23 am

"Maybe he didn't wish to aggravate his love?" Iyuki added helpfully, moving them slowly closer to the ice cream shop nearby. It was still a little ways away, but he didn't mind and wished to stay out as long as possible. Still something... Startled, he realized what Muika had said.

"The Goddess...broke his nose? He must have made her rather angry. The Goddess did not even hurt us for our mess up..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:29 am

"Gh...He, well one thing was that he didn't properly introduce himself, the other was that he was bothering me. He ran into us when we were first buying the...the...c..co..con...you know. He noticed them and said it looked like Seiya had competition, and then went on being cocky, underestimating Aoi when she approached him and...when he left she followed him out of the store and that's that."

She...She wasn't sure about the impressing his love thing, it could be, she was still rather confused over that whole concept. Then again, if...she was able to realize that she herself was in a situation involving the whole love thing...perhaps it wasn't entirely strange for Aito either? Either way, Aito...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:41 am

"You make the same sounds he did. I have just noticed this." Iyuki pointed this out, also helpfully. He really just wanted her to understand and see how it looked, from an outside perspective. However he was wincing slightly as she spoke.

"I...can see the Goddess, from what you and Lord Aoyama have said, taking offense. She is tiny, but terrifying. When you were out... O-Oh! That... yes." Iyuki's voice sounded strained, their first and last encounter having left him with images of a red headed tornado of doom. Also it was embarrassing to remember that time, he had been getting destroyed by Lord Aoyama's words while Muika was stuck with the Goddess and...learning.

He still blushed over such thoughts. Muika had...wanted and was...prepared...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:53 am

"Th...That's..." Unconsciously, she squeezed his hand a bit as she averted her eyes for a moment. So...So what if they had similar speech patterns!? It...It was just they way they grew up, not the most sociable of situations!

Her eyes returned to him when he responded to her reply to him about the last encounter had been with Aito. "M-Mm. She got mad, and that was that."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:59 am

Muika squeezed his hand and seemed to feel a bit...flustered? from his words. Iyuki just gave her a small smile, attempting to reassure her. He could slowly work on this over time, those two would probably have to get along at some point... Especially since Aito too ran.

"I see, I almost feel bad for him. But he would deserve it if he did anger her." Iyuki shuddered, pleased to have only once dealt with her. The Goddess was good for Rin, but not someone he felt he could keep up with.

Leading Muika up to the rather nice ice cream shop, it had seats outside where a few people were sitting and eating. Wondering if she would let him, Iyuki tentatively moved to let go of her hand to open the door for them... He had a small hopeful look on his face at this attempt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:04 am

"Mm." Muika was in firm belief Aito had deserved it at that time, and had Aoi not been there well...she might have punched him herself...

It wasn't much longer before they reached the ice cream shop they'd decided to come to, and as she felt Iyuki moving to let go of her hand, she allowed it, glancing up at him just in time to see that hopeful expression of his.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:44 am

She would let him open the door for her! Iyuki positively shed sparkles, holding the door open and bowing slightly to Muika. "Please, enter first... Lady Muika."

He hadn't gotten to do any of this in a while! Adoring her, he wanted to shower her in such affections... Besides he had said her name, maybe she would let him be butler-like again even if he couldn't do too much of that for now other than call her titles and hold doors. His eyes those of a hopeful puppy, he stared at Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:48 am

Th...The titles...

At his words a small, surprised squeak had escaped her when he'd suddenly began his butler routine again...after so long. Since he hadn't in awhile, it was...surprising for it to suddenly hear it again.

"M-Mm..." Red faced, she headed inside as he held the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:15 am

She let him! Iyuki beamed, bubbles of happiness surrounding him as he followed Muika inside. Moving forward so he could see the options, his paled slightly. He had gotten better at using the soul pulling to help his eating but that was at home! Not here though. He could not eat anything but ice cream cones and milkshakes.

Sighing, his bubbles and sparkles disappeared. "I think I know what I am having, do you need a minute Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:18 am

"I-I guess chocolate...mm? Something wrong, Iyuki?" She'd answered him at his question, but upon looking at him at his sigh she noticed his slight mood drop. He'd been rather happy before...

If there was something she could do maybe...to brighten his mood again...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:27 am

"Chocolate? Which one?" Iyuki smiled, remembering the day they had learned Muika liked chocolate a bit. His hand reached out to brush her cheek as he pushed away the sad aura he had gotten without thinking.

"A-Ah? I was just realizing I would have trouble with one of those fancy sundaes they have here. My right hand is not up to par and I can not...help myself either." Mentioning soul pulling in public would be bad, so he attempted to get around that with a hint.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:32 am

Which one? Aha...Right...

"Whatever is fine..." As he explained what had gotten his mood down; it...he made sense, he could't exactly eat anything other than cones or milkshakes with only one hand, but..."I-I can help, if you want me to..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:54 am

Iyuki shook his head, giving Muika a soft smile. "It shall be fine. I will get a milkshake. Though, if you would allow me a few bites of whatever you get as well? I think that would make me just as happy."

The idea popped into his head, dispelling any and all moodiness that had appeared. A milkshake would be just as delicious and if Muika was getting something with chocolate it would assuage his wish for something like that as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:00 am

"Y-You sure? We can do that, I don't mind sharing." Considering how much she got of whatever chocolate thing she was getting, it'd probably be a challenge for her to finish it in the first place, so she didn't mind Iyuki's idea.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:13 am

"I think it would make me happier than if I got my own. Especially with you to help me eat?" Iyuki turned red just a bit at his suggestion but kept his eyes on Muika. He shouldn't have been able to do such a thing, but she needed reassurance. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the wallet to pay for it.

His family and Muika had convinced him to dip into those monies he had available to him from them. He felt wrong using them, but for now they had to rely on it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:17 am

Muika gave a nod at his words; if it'd make him feel happier with that option then that would be what they did. She didn't mind sharing it, or helping him eat it, she'd...she'd said she'd help him with whatever he needed help with in the beginning, and she meant it.

Though, his words had caused her to blush a little, especially after noting his own blush at his words.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:26 am

Muika...would do it? Iyuki's face turned the color of a ripe tomato as he smiled softly. Face still red, he moved up to the counter. The poor person taking the orders was confused by the flushed face, but politely did not say a word.

"I would like a strawberry milkshake and...Muika a chocolate sundae, cone or shake? They also have options like sprinkles and such if you want those as well." There was no one else in line or waiting, though the shop itself had more than a few couples in it already, so the young man felt all right taking a minute to order.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:32 am

Choices...

Even if there wasn't anyone behind them, Muika still attempted to think as fast as she could. "S-Sundae is fine..."

It could have whatever on it, she didn't really mind...just...there were all sorts of different topping options, so many...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:48 am

"A chocolate sundae please as well. Could you give us a few cups of sprinkles and nuts and a few other toppings?" Iyuki smiled at the person working and she blushed just a bit, nodding as she put in the order. Moving to the register, he paid for the food and then waited as his hand moved down to take Muika's.

His voice was soft as he leaned over to speak to her. "This way you can try them! And find out what you like."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:53 am

Taking his hand in hers, Muika glanced up at Iyuki as they waited just as he leaned in some to speak. She gave a small nod at his words, her hand unconsciously squeezing his some. "Mm, y-yeah."

With the stuff on the side she could try things she hadn't yet, and as Iyuki said, see what she liked.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:15 am

Given a small plate filled with the extra topping types, Iyuki pouted slightly at his inability to carry it all but quickly banished it. "Muika, can you grab my milkshake?"

This missing his arm was getting to be annoying! However the woman at the register smile and shook her head. "Go sit, Sir, we'll bring it over for you."

Apparently his pouty face worked even if he did not realize it, a small smile appearing as he nodded and thanked them, before he smiled down at Muika. "Ah! That was nice of them. Let us pick a window seat. We can watch things from there at least."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:18 am

Muika was about to agree to his request of carrying his milkshake when the employee stated they would, and that they'd bring it to them. Glancing up at Iyuki to make sure that was alright, she gave a nod at his words and brought them to a place to sit near a window.

"This good?" She asked, taking another glance at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next