(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:23 am

"H-Huh?" Muika glanced up at Iyuki before she averted her eyes. Adopted in? ...Already? "I...I barely said anything though...just stuttered most of the time."

She'd hardly been able to speak with any of them without stuttering at least a few times, she hadn't...quieted herself into complete silence thankfully, though it'd taken some pushing to do, but still...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am

"You...do realize I liked you even before you became more open, right Muika? That I hid it behind my butler work, as important as it was? I did not just begin to like you that day I kissed you." Iyuki replied softly, his fingers twining her hair between his fingers. "You are sweet in a very quiet way and I do not doubt my family saw that. Mother would also see someone who she could protect and potentially baby once more. If you stuttered a lot I bet that endeared you even more to them. Quiet and shy are skills most of them lack."

Iyuki was smiling when he thought about it for a moment. He was lucid now and remembered he had to have the bear cover story... but what had happened? His eyebrows scrunched together as a frown came over his mouth. "I...do not remember what happened after I collapsed in the clearing. I had gone to get rid of an intruder? There was a little soul that had wandered into my warning areas and a hollow followed it. I killed it with branches I Pulled on... but it got me badly before I could end its life."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:48 am

Muika felt the heat in her face heat up at Iyuki's first words. She'd...She hadn't been sure entirely of...when he'd started feeling something, so hearing him say this...

"I...I'm...I did too...but...I'd never felt...like that before...so I was scared, but...but I'm happy now, really happy. I'm glad I...didn't let my fear of my own feelings stop me..."

When he brought up the hollow, her eyes returned to him. She...didn't know the entire story until now, so a soul had come along into their parameters and Iyuki had gone to investigate it?

"I...I came back from work and you...you were on the ground when I got back...I-I didn't know what to do, I can patch wounds but...but not ones as bad as yours were. I was scared...really scared so...I brought you here. I carried you on my back, I...I didn't know what else to do..."

Eventually, her eyes returned to look at his own. "You...Your head or anything isn't hurting is it? I...I kinda fell when I got here, I t-tripped through the entrance..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:00 am

"I think... if you had not egged me on I might have kept quiet and unaware of my own feelings to be honest. Thank you for giving me courage... I am so glad you did not let your fear rule either. You are so brave..." Iyuki's hands moved to her cheek after a few moments as he cupped it. A rather intense light was in his eyes as he spoke. "And you are so precious to me."

That blush was so cute and sweet, but at this moment Iyuki's face matched hers. More than a hint of red covered his face but he had had to say it. It swiftly turned to utter shock as she explained what had happened... his thumb rubbed her cheek as his face turned worried. "You look exhausted... How did I not notice before this? You...carried me that whole way.... You are amazing Muika, resting though would be best! I am just fine. I can not feel much pain right now anyways..."

He gave a soft smile and his thumb caressed her cheek. "I bet...you were all alone again. I am sorry I put you through that. I will never pull a stunt like this again... So please do not be scared."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:09 am

Her hands had moved to hold onto Iyuki's arm as she felt him cup her cheek, her hold tightening as he claimed that she was precious to him, his words causing that warm feeling to wash over her as she held his arm in a near half embrace while leaning into his touch.

"I...W-We're in a hospital..." Muika stated as he brought up resting.

She nuzzled against his hand again as his thumb began caressing her, "I-I'm okay now...you'r okay....so...so I'm okay."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:16 am

"...You can cuddle me. I shall hold you against me and protect you from doctors and other things that scare you." Iyuki nodded solemnly, he would move his hand to pat the bed but Muika needed comfort right now. He would give her all the comfort in the world...

Even though he was the one in the hospital bed. But Iyuki did not think of that... his whole heart and mind was focused on Muika's well-being. Her nuzzles brought another happy smile to his face and he spoke quietly. "I see... I would be more okay if I could get Muika cuddles though. Muika Kitten cuddles."

Remembering something from his drugged up times earlier, he gave her a bright smile. He...knew exactly what he was doing this time but getting her to rest some was the highest priority in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:21 am

"B-But...is that...a-allowed..." Would she be allowed to lay on his uninjured side? His father had suggested that as well to her before he'd left them, but...was that allowed.

She didn't want to accidentally disturb his injuries...that was the most important thing right now...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:26 am

"I think if they knew of your phobia they would be more inclined to let you. I also think, since my rather kind father said something it means he will speak with someone so they allow it. Also... I feel strangely okay in my chest. It doesn't feel as weird when I try to move." Iyuki figured she would also be worried about his injury and he smiled at her as he continued to caress her cheek.

"I think is you laid curled up to my side but didn't put your arm on my chest...and with your head on my shoulder it would be perfectly safe. You could also curl your leg around mine as well if you want more contact." His voice was slightly smug, he had thought this through in the brief moments since it had popped into his head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:31 am

A small squeak escaped her at Iyuki's suggestion, but after a short moment she gave a small nod. Standing from her chair she carefully pulled herself onto the bed beside him, letting her shoes drop to the floor before snuggling up next to him.

She situated herself as he'd suggested, an obvious tint to her face as she curled her leg around his.

"Y-You okay?" She asked once she was lying down properly at his side.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:45 am

Iyuki watched and waited with soft eyes, as he situated himself properly as best he could before she got on the bed. He was still tired and it showed in the lines around his eyes, but as Muika snuggled up to him he let out a rather happy sigh. His arm curled around her and he smiled at her. "Much better now. Would you pull the covers up for me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:50 am

With a small she did as asked, pulling the covers up over both of them. She was...a bit worried that he'd be able to see her exhaustion easier now that they were closer, she could tell he was tired, which was understandable. He needed more rest so he could recover faster.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:24 am

Iyuki snuggled as close to her as he could and as carefully as he could when she covered them with the blanket. His eyes closed softly as his hand settled on her waist in a slightly possessive hold. This hospital bed was rather soft, the room wasn't too much like a hospital one so he felt a bit more at home.

If he wasn't as exhausted as he was, he would have noticed how tired Muika was... However he was just worn out from everything and soothing her that the young man needed his rest. Within a few minutes he was deeply asleep, in a restful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:30 am

Muika felt more at ease once they'd settled themselves comfortably, and admittedly was starting to have difficulty fighting off unconsciousness herself now that she was lying down. She let her eyes fall shut like she'd done earlier, but unlike last time, she actually managed to doze off after awhile as her exhaustion took over.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:40 am

Iyuki awoke to the sound of shutters snapping, the sound of photos being taken by... at least three people. He knew that sound, knew how many it meant and yet his mind was not yet awake. Sleepy Iyuki yawn and went to stretch but two things stopped him. One was the cast on his arm and the wrapping holding it close to his body... the other was that his other arm had a slight weight on it and thus couldn't be lifted.

His eyes slowly opened as he glanced down at the small sleeping woman on his arm, a bright warm smile sufficing his features. He...wanted to lean and kiss her but a movement brought a small pain to his chest. A slightly pouty frown appeared as he instead rubbed at her waist lightly. "Muika... Muika are you awake? I want kisses."

He blinked hoping she was awake and could hear him before he glanced around the cabin to see what time it was as his vision finally cleared. The light was odd...so was the bed... Why was he in a cast? Iyuki woke up with rather suddenness as he glanced at the mother, brother and sister he hadn't expected to see. His father was in a chair on the other side holding his mouth and laughter in while... the other three clicked their phones. One beeped with an ominous sound, while the other two snapped shots of his reaction.

"Got it! Video~" Takuya's voice was pleased.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:50 am

Muika was quite out, her exhaustion of the previous day having put her in a deep sleep. She was practically dead to the world, so much so she hadn't even heard the faint clicking and camera noises. She was much too asleep, and much too comfortable to notice.

She did, however, stir when she felt a light rubbing at her waist which was bringing her out of her slumber. A small noise made its way to her lips, a small noise of protest meaning that she wanted more sleep.

That sleep was not granted, as her eyes opened the moment she heard a beeping noise, and when she realized there was...well, more or less an audience here she felt the last ounces of sleepiness leave her only to be replaced by obvious embarrassment as her face immediately heated up before she attempted to hide her face, pulling the cover over it some as she had her own little, silent, embarrassed freak out.

They'd...they'd taken...pictures...and...video!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:10 am

"M-Muika cover my face too!" Iyuki stuttered, unable to process anything else. The sound she had made... the whole situation... all of the small details escaped the young man as his father finally burst into laughter. It was rather strong laughter and Iyuki turned more red but was unable to grab the blanket despite a few attempts.

As he tried to do that, the rest of the family burst into laughter too. Yuriko and Takuya clinging to each other. Himeko hid her mouth and held her chest...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:16 am

Muika wanted to just crawl in a pit and rot at the moment, her embarrassment burning strong as Iyuki's panicked request processed through her mind before she did as asked.

There was...no escape. The blanket was not soundproof, their laughter could be heard quite clearly. There was no escape from this embarrassing situation.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:27 am

He glanced down at Muika... Back up to the edge of the blanket. Iyuki was barely covered at all by this! Giving Muika a betrayed puppy dog look, that caused more laughter and Takuya and Yuriko to topple over...

He sniffled lightly. "M-Muika... why..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:31 am

Muika attempted to lift the blanket further, shooting him a short look of apology before she went back into hiding. How were they still laughing!? Was it really that amusing to them!?

She couldn't believe she'd let herself sleep so long, had she of been able to predict....this happening she would have tried to not sleep at all...or at least wake up a little earlier! There was no predicting this though, there had been no way.

They were trapped...

At that thought, another small noise of embarrassment escaped her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:41 am

Iyuki felt utterly embarrassed but he realized Muika must feel worse. Gulping a bit, he slid his hand up to her head and hair and played with it a bit after closing his eyes and trying to drown out the giggles. That small noise... he had to keep her safe...

Fujio finally got control of his laughter enough to stand up and shoo everyone out of the room for a moment to allow the pair a chance to rest.

As the giggles disappeared, the young man played with Muika's hair more earnestly... however he was unable to say anything at the moment, the previous situation not allowing him that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:51 am

Even as the giggles dispersed she kept hidden, unable to help herself. Muika was much too embarrassed to come out of hiding. Iyuki's hand in her hair felt nice though, that was undeniable and it was helping...she just...needed a bit more recovery time from that.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:00 am

Iyuki kept playing with her hair, half to sooth himself and half to soothe Muika. It was soft and fun to play with and as he twirled it between his fingers, ran the strands through his fingers and then gently rubbed her head as well... He began to calm down enough to speak. "Th-Thank you for protecting me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:02 am

"...M-Mm..." Muika focused on the hair playing, it was comforting, definitely helping...

She gave a small nod against Iyuki's shoulder as he spoke, a bit afraid to really attempt to managed words at the moment...considering they'd likely come out as small noises.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:13 am

It seems Muika still hadn't found her voice yet. Iyuki sighed softly as the red finally drained from his face and he became calm once again. It had taken lots of hair playing and the knowledge that he must take good care of her that allowed him to do this.

"I am sorry for their actions. It...was rather mean of them to do this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:18 am

After a few moments, with more hair playing, she finally peeked up at him, face still obviously red from everything. She gave another small noise, unsure of what to try to say in response. She...She was sure they were just having their fun but...but...

"I...I-I'll be...f-fine...mm...I...It's o-okay..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next