(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:21 am

Muika was quiet for a good while, silently debating the proper choice here. What...Should she tell...Takuya was right, it was dangerous, but...

"I..." She couldn't mention everything, obviously not, she hadn't even told Iyuki everything...she'd outlined it, but she'd rather not give him the...unpleasant details of everything that had happened and what kinds of things those people did. "My dad...when I was little, he died...suicide. It'd happened...just right there, so...I probably wasn't thinking, but I ran away. I thought things like orphanages were frightening, and didn't want to be taken away...

Awhile after that, I got...snatched off the streets, by the...the bad people...they...they did bad things, other kids...test subjects...and..." She continued, though slowly and timidly to explain what she could, without giving too many details. She explained what she had to Iyuki, she outlined things, and tried not to give such a bloody image, she explained Seiya, and in the end mentioning he'd seriously hurt her and that had what triggered her response to finally make a move to get out.

She explained how she found that cabin, and stayed there, and almost two years after is when Iyuki had come across her...that Seiya had been the one to pull him in, and that her side of the deal of him staying was that she'd protect him from...all of that.

It'd been a basic outline, and it was obvious she was reluctant to say all of this. Finally she let out a breath, her grip on Iyuki's hand that she was still holding to her head tightening momentarily before it relaxed.

"I-I'm sorry...If-If I could stop it myself...I would, I...I don't know or remember where they were located, and...S-Sorry. I'm sorry..." Perhaps it was a selfish thing, but...even if she did know where they were located...she honestly couldn't be sure about whether or not she'd report it. If she did, she'd likely never have a moment's peace, she'd just turn into some survivor story and...she didn't want that for herself. She just wanted...wanted things to stay the same, just wanted to continue being happy...with the friends she'd made, with Iyuki...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:37 am

Takuya had to sit. He had to take a seat and process this story. Well...he HAD asked. What he had gotten was a lot more than he had thought he'd get or want. That wasn't entirely true. He wanted to know for sure.

Giving a rather... strained chuckle he finally spoke, his face in his hands. "I could use a hug right about now. But I have a feeling it might scare you off... You can stop apologizing, I don't know that even our family could stop something like that with all our money and connections. They happen, we know this but... When we find things like that, taking them out is generally what happens. I know its not much comfort to hear this but yeah, we know those types of groups exist and do our damnedest to stop them."

"Its...just one thing to know...and another to hear about something like that from a survivor. On top of that you were a little child... I'm assuming you don't have papers and you aren't Iyuki aren't married." Takuya's quick mind pieced things together almost instantly, knowing if she ran away there'd be records...that'd be why the cabin like she had said... He wanted to reassure her, he wanted to help them. It was a lot to take in and understand but... Maybe he could offer her something. "That is something we can fix, the paperwork and identification. That's something we can be useful to you both for. And an apartment."

His eyes flicked to the sleeping form of the man who was still getting IVs. This ridiculous little brother had gotten himself into one hell of a mess. "Think of it as thanks, if you want to, for taking good care of this ridiculous little baby of the family. You can still call me Big Brother if you want."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:49 am

"I...I can pat your shoulder..." Muika replied, in response to the needed hug thing. She...patting helped, right? Probably not as much as a hug but...

The papers well...if anything, she was likely listed as a missing persons...that or dead considering how long it's been, back in the city she'd been born in. Would a teacher have reported her missing after too long? Maybe after her father was found they'd noticed her absence? Either way, she didn't care about whether or not someone had bothered to notice...she didn't want to be found by them, as she'd thought before, she didn't want to be defined by a survivor story.

"I...I didn't want to...to not be allowed in, I didn't want to leave him..." She replied, as Takuya pieced together that the marriage thing wasn't exactly true, "but...but girlfriend wouldn't of cut it so...I didn't want to lie but..."

She'd need paperwork eventually, she couldn't really do much without it...so she had to admit she was thankful for the help in that department. She gave a nod after he'd mentioned it. "Th...Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:01 am

"I will be fine. Don't worry." Takuya had to chuckle at such an honest and sweet response. So this was the type of person Iyuki had decided to care for? Muika was adorable and sweet and had been through hell...yet still could be like this.

Standing back up he moved to his brother's bedside and brushed aside some locks of hair from the young man's face. "I understand and so will the rest of the horde. Mom may baby you though, be warned. She'll probably cry all over you and hug you to death, so I should warn you now."

"You're welcome. That's one thing money and connections are good for as I said. We can get you proper identification and all that paperwork involving dealing with issues that crop up from your name being marked as dead or missing." His phone chimed and he raised it up with a sorry smile. "Our food is waiting for us, I'll go grab it. You watch over him in case he wakes up okay?"

With that the man left the room in quick, easy strides.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:06 am

"M-Mm..." Muika nodded, as Takuya stood.

She wasn't...quite sure how to respond about the information given about their mother. She'd...she supposed it would be something that she'd just need to grow used to...

When he mentioned their food, she gave another nod, "'Kay. I-I will." She said before he left the room, while she remained in her same spot, resting her head on her arm while holding Iyuki's hand to her head.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:22 am

It didn't take him long to return, most of Takuya's time spent informing his sister of things so they wouldn't make a fuss on arrival. That girl didn't need that at all, she looked like she was about to break into a million tiny pieces as it was. Her story had endeared her to him already, he could see someone like Iyuki just throwing himself whole heartedly into such a situation. Still food was here, and she needed to eat.

Carrying a box, he entered the room once more and set it on a table in the rather large hospital room. Giving Muika a grin, Takuya nodded as he pulled out his food to eat. "Come eat, Iyuki won't run away and you need it to keep strong for now. Mom and them are gonna stop by your cabin on the way here and grab you both clothing and other things."

He didn't mention that they would be clearing the place out. No need for that... Especially now that they had her past to keep in mind, they could be rather discreet about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:28 am

Muika's eyes immediately went to the door when Takuya returned, unable to help but be...a bit cautious even if this place was safe.

She watched as he brought the food to a table in the room, and at his request she shot a glance at Iyuki for a moment, before returning her eyes to the table, and then back at Iyuki before she finally, albeit a bit reluctantly, moved and walked over to the table to sit down.

"Th...They're stopping by there?" That place was so small though...they'd see the place and all of its...not nice looking glory.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:37 am

Those looks at that...resigned movements. Takuya brought his hand up as if contemplating his food rather seriously but it hid a smile. Muika was attached to his brother rather firmly. Starting in on his noodle bowl, he had thought something like that would help her the most so he had just ordered from an amazing one nearby.

He nodded at her words, eating a few noodles before replying. "Yep, Mom and Sis are going to get some things and head here. His fathers and grandfather are going to stay behind and...honestly take it all out. I'm sorry but you two can't live there and this attack proves it. You were saving for an apartment right? So you knew that as well it was just bad timing this happened. Don't worry, they are getting things started to get a place nearby... Iyuki has missed out several birthdays and if he would access his bank account we set up he would see you two can get one already."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:43 am

Just before Muika could begin well...looking at her food at first before attempting to eat it, Takuya's words caught her by surprise, that was obvious in her expression. "H-Huh!? Y...Moving it...That...It-It's not that much but, but that's still a lot...lot of work..."

That was too much! They didn't need to...Seeing Iyuki was what was important to them! They should be focusing on that but...but instead some of them had remained behind to move them!? Even...Even if the money was set they...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:52 am

"Don't worry they've got others to help, people who work for the family. Believe me, those three volunteered because they don't want to be here when Mom and Sis get in here. I don't even want to, but I suppose I have to be your shield from their affections for you." Takuya nodded and continued eating. He wanted to be at full strength too. It would be a tornado when they arrived and he could shield Muika from a bit of it.

She was too shy and unprepared for this. Iyuki was a dumbass to get hurt and let this be their first meeting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:56 am

"I-If...you're sure." She wasn't sure about the shield thing, if he didn't want to be here...she could at least try to keep herself...alright.

She looked down at her food, still not feeling hungry, but...she supposed it was the worry and everything that was keeping her from really having an appetite. It was best for her to eat now...Takuya was right about that...so with that in mind she began eating, although her bites were rather small, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:06 am

Takuya nodded with a grin, glad she was eating. It'd still be a while before they all got here... She needed to relax and rest for now, getting food in her was a good step. He kept eating and finished his bowl, before pulling out of the box another smaller box. Opening it, he picked up a frosting covered donut with sprinkles in the shape of a cat.

Taking a bite, he grinned and set the box on the table as well. "Desert! If you want some, help yourself. I got a dozen, my manager isn't here to bug me about watching what I am eating so I am being sneaky. You won't tell him right?"

Giving her a playful wink, the man tried to distract her a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:14 am

She didn't eat every bite, but, she ate what she usually ate, her usual portions. She was eating more than she first had before Iyuki came along though, so it was an improvement.

Her eyes moved to the box Takuya pulled out, opening it to reveal donuts.

At his words though, her attention went to him, her eyes a bit wider before she looked down and gave a small shake of her head. "M...Mm." She replied with a nod, though...really that wasn't a question that necessarily needed answering, which she realized a moment too late...leaving her a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:26 am

Takuya gave her another bright smile and laughed lightly. She was utterly adorable, he felt a bit bad for teasing but she had the best responses. "Well I know you can keep secrets, so thank you. You should get some rest once you finish. I think I might spend some time in the chair over there, if you want to rest on the couch for now? I can watch him and wake you if he comes out of it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:32 am

"I...I don't really know if I can really sleep here..." She replied with reluctant admittance, glancing at him through her hair. "Hospitals...doctors...f-freak me out...but...they were the only ones that could help...help Iyuki so..."

If it'd meant saving him, she'd set aside her own fears, but that didn't mean it would just leave. She was still on edge from just being here.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:42 am

"That would make sense. I'm sorry I didn't think." Whoops. Takuya ruffled his hair sheepishly and then shrugged. She looked like a ghost though the food helped somewhat it seemed.

"Well, whatever rest you can get would be good. He's going to be here a bit, we wouldn't want you collapsing. If I thought you would leave his side I would offer a room nearby in a hotel... But you won't will you?" One eyebrow raised as he tried to hide a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:47 am

"I-It's okay." Muika replied, though when Takuya brought up a room nearby she shook her head, "I won't leave."

She wanted to stay, wanted to keep an eye on him, be here when he woke up, she couldn't leave. It was obvious no persuading would get her to do so. She was dead set on staying.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:51 am

"Didn't think so. At least pull up a chair to his bed and try to nap?" Takuya sighed, he had known the response but to hear it stated so firmly... Yep there was no persuading he could do. He got up from the table and moved to a seat near the young man, pulling out his phone and typing into it. He was going to relax for now, it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:00 am

She gave a small nod, moving to the chair near the bed again, moving to how she'd been before with Iyuki's hand on her head. As she'd thought before when she put it there, he liked her hair...and...and she found it comforting...

This whole thing...she'd been scared, scared out of her mind, she still kind of was. She just wanted to stay by his side right now, and be here for him, help him when he woke up...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:15 am

Nurses came into the room twice, knocking politely before entering both times only after Takuya had given them the okay. They changed his IV and administered medicine, while also checking his bandages. There wasn't any need to change them yet, so Muika was spared that much moving.

However... that was the calm before the storm. Withing a few hours of Iyuki's arrival to the hospital... His mother and sister arrived. His mother a stately older woman in a rather nice business dress, her purple hair streaked through with graying strands. Her face was kindly with crinkles at her eyes and mouth showing a life of smiles and laughter. Another, taller woman, in a business suit and a more forbidding and yet...oddly similar face followed this woman into the room. Her hair was the same exact tint as her twin, who stood and bowed. "Mother, Sister. This is Muika. Yuki's doing fine."

Neither of them stopped as they rushed over to the bed, their eyes and worried faces obvious for the moment. The sight of Iyuki looking like that made his mother let out a small sound and cover her mouth...before her eyes found the girl next to the bed...covered in blood.. and bent down to wrap her arms around her with a worried cry. "You POOR DEAR this must be so terrifying for you! Here, let Mother hug you and soothe you! We'll get you washed up and into clean clothes."

Meanwhile Yuriko walked over to Takuya, stepped on his foot with her sensible heels while he tried to hide the pain he was feeling and then she looked down at her baby brother with a small frown and sigh. "I see that for myself. He looks so peaceful for someone who single handedly shut down the Osamoto conglomerate for a day."

Her eyes took in the mother molesting the poor girl and she just went back to staring at the young man in the bed... before reaching out and pinching one of his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:23 am

Muika remained quiet for the duration of the time there, and before long the rest of who was expected to show appeared. As they rushed over, she immediately wanted to shrink into herself, make herself appear smaller, before she could though she'd caught the family's mother's eye, a small surprised noise escaping her when she was promptly pulled into an embrace.

"Mm..." Speak...she...she needed to say something, but, talking was exceptionally harder due to the...sudden affection, and soothing, which kept her quiet.

Washed up? She...but...her eyes glanced over towards the bed where Iyuki lay. She still...wasn't sure about bathing here, it was more private than a bath house but...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:31 am

"Everything will be okay! Do not worry. His twin siblings will watch over him and protect him from all things." That squeaking sound and the Mm was all Himeko needed, Iyuki's mother pulling the small woman over to the private bathroom along with a bag of toiletries brought from the cabin. Takuya mouthed a silent sorry towards her as she as she was forcibly moved. If Muika resisted...it was highly doubtful the woman would let her. The bathroom was almost one you would find in an apartment, but just bare other than the curtain for the shower. There was a mirror and sink and toliet and that was about it otherwise.

Looking pitiful, Himeko sniffled and rubbed her red rimmed eyes. Blue, just like the son she rather resembled...or the son who rather resembled her. "Aaah you need to be clean or he'll be so upset when he sees you. He'll blame his poor mother who hasn't seen him in years for not taking care of his precious and everything will be miserable. I will be put up for auction, out to pasture. I will be given up by my own precious baby, due to my lack of ability to help his beloved..."

Sniffing, she looked at Muika hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:39 am

More noises escaped her as she was promptly pulled from her seat by the woman, and she tried to speak about not wanting to leave, but the words just wouldn't come out. The final thing she caught before being pulled into the bathroom was Takuya's silent apology.

Muika, rather red faced from the embarrassment of the sudden attention, looked up at the woman as she went about a dramatic speech, a very dramatic speech.

"Mm..B-But..." She looked down at her clothes, still blood covered as they had been before glancing at the mirror, and then the shower..."Mm..."

As she'd looked about, her hands had moved to grip at the hem of her top in a tight, but shaky grasp.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:46 am

"We brought a change of clothes for you, all your bath items for washing. I can leave you in here alone to clean up, but you really should. If Yuki sees you covered in blood... He won't wake up for a bit, the drugs in his system are way too strong right now. I promise Muika, you won't miss his waking." Himeko, now that Muika looked like she would waver and give in smiled softly, setting the bag she had on the counter near the sink. She sensed a sucker when she saw one...

A muffle yelp of pain sounded from the other room, obviously Takuya, and Himeko sighed. "My other two darling children are going to cause a commotion. Please? If not for my peace of mind...that is my sons blood covering you... than for his? Yuki is rather soft hearted, it would upset him greatly and he'd spend all his time worrying about you than actually trying to take care of himself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:52 am

Muika was quiet as she was further persuaded to shower, upon the yelp in the other room though, she jumped, having been taken by surprise before Himeko explained to which Muika finally gave a small nod to.

It...didn't look like she could get out of this, and...she didn't want to upset Iyuki when he woke up which...if he realized it was his blood all over her he would definitely freak out and worry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next