(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:00 am

Himeko nodded and patted Muika's head gently, before raising herself up on her tippy toes and planting a kiss on the girl's forehead. "Good. Have a nice relaxing shower."

A pained 'mom help' came from the other room and Himeko sighed more as she turned to leave, muttering about adults and manners. As the door closed, silence fell in the other room before yelps from two adults could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:10 am

Another noise of surprise escaped at the unexpected forehead kiss, she...guessed she she learn to expect that? She...She wasn't entirely sure, just...affectionate gestures just tended to always take her by surprise other than Iyuki's, which she'd grown accustomed to.

When the door shut and the silence fell she glanced at the mirror again, before her eyes went to the bag. She pulled out the change of outfit that had been brought before starting the shower. When everything was set, she finally, and a bit hesitantly, removed the blood covered clothing to step in.

No swimsuit...but private so...there wasn't really a need, still...

When she was sure the blood was out, especially out of her hair, and that she was clean, she turned off the water and stepped out. Immediately, she took the towel and began drying off before she moved to get dressed, giving a small, sigh of relief when she had clothes on again.

Now free of blood, she moved the dirtied clothes to the bag and stepped out back into the main room.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:17 am

Takuya was sprawled out on the couch, looking worse for wear as he laid there. It may have been the black eye or the swelled up cheek from obvious pinching, but he winced as he tried to give Muika a smile. Next to the bed stood Iyuki's mother Himeko, who was brushing Iyuki's hair with a soft brush and smiling sadly. She glanced up as Muika came out, shooting her a warm smile and waving her over.

Yuriko was reading a medical text book on...bear attacks. How she had gotten such a specific book was a mystery. She glanced up and nodded and was the only one to speak. "Much better, you don't look half dead anymore. I'm Yuriko Osamoto, Mother is Himeko Osamoto but she'll probably insist you call her something like Mom or mother I swear. And you've met the idiot. Excuse me, the other idiot. The little one is your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:21 am

"Hm..mm..." Muika gave a nod in response to Yuriko, averting her eyes momentarily as she headed over towards the bed where Himeko was waving her over. "S-Sorry."

Obviously, she'd holed back up into her shier shell with the new arrivals, she'd still been shy with Takuya, but, she'd been able to open up a little, so now the process began again...

What...what was she supposed to say? They already knew her name, so...did she still need to introduce herself? She...She wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:25 am

THWAP. A fan popped out of Himeko's pocket and she had hit Yuriko on the head. A rather deadly glare was given to the sister, who wilted visibly. "I know you are worried but be nicer! Can't you see how shy and scared she is? I did NOT raise you to have board room manners in such instance."

Turning to Muika with a warm smile once again, she moved to Muika's side and hugged her. "No sorries. None at all. Just sit right here and rest."

Takuya was playing dead. He didn't want any attention drawn to him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:30 am

Muika bit back another surprised yelp, though a bit of it had still escaped when the fan came down on the woman. As Himeko spoke, Muika remained quiet before another hug had caught her surprised again.

"I-It...It's okay..." Really, she hadn't been...offended or anything, she just...wasn't good with people. She closed up, it wasn't anyone's fault but her own...

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:40 am

Himeko petted Muika lightly before pulling back, pushing her towards a chair near Iyuki. She was upset and taking it out on the one person she could mother in this situation since Iyuki was dead to the world. "Sit and rest! Mother's orders. I can brush your hair if you wish? It looks so soft."

Yuriko looked to Muika and nodded, a small frown on her face as she spoke. She ruffled her short hair, before loosening the neck of her shirt. "I'm sorry. I'm a bit upset seeing him like this. He's my baby brother. I should have been there to stop it all."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:44 am

"H-Huh? Mm..." Muika gave a small nod, she...she'd sit there, as asked...she wanted to sit here, and if Himeko wanted to brush her hair the nod had basically given permission for that to.

Her eyes moved to Yuriko at the apology, "I-It's fine...I understand..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:50 am

As Muika sat, Iyuki's mother started gently taking care of her hair with a happy little humming. It was soothing and relaxing, this girl so...amenable to letting her baby her. Unlike the other two in the room who sensed their mother's displeasure at them and wilted a bit more.

Yuriko moved after a moment standing and moving to Iyuki's side and poking a cheek before looking down at Muika. "You know what you are getting yourself in for right? He's entirely thick and stubborn and also rather... ridiculous. His heart is way too big, he can't hurt a fly. Well he can those, but most other things? If you want someone who can protect you he's useless."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:54 am

"I-I can...handle myself..." Muika replied in response to Yuriko. "I...don't need protecting..."

In her current state, the shy, quiet, timid looking thing sitting in the chair...that response probably didn't hold up as well as she wanted it to. It was fine though...if, once she got used to their presences maybe she'd calm down a little...and her statement could be seen as true...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:00 am

Yuriko gave a smile at that while Himeko sighed and shook her head a bit. Takuya kept himself playing dead on the couch, though he was listening oh so carefully.

"Thats good. The doctors were impressed with you carrying him... and from the blood stains at that cabin you must have carried him a great ways. Thank you, for my brothers life Muika." Yuriko's voice and face was much softer than before, she even had a small smile on as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:06 am

"Ah..Mm.." She resisted another nod, not wanting to considering her hair was being brushed. She...when she'd brought him here she'd kinda...fallen flat on her face, but from the looks of Iyuki her fall hadn't done any damage to him...which was the important thing.

"H-He was heavy..." She continued, "I...my legs kinda...gave out when I got here but...but getting here was....was what was important..."

She was fine, exhausted, but fine...the shower had helped some, but she had obviously overexerted herself.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:34 am

"They said you collapsed, the adrenaline must have helped you a ton. You aren't hurt from that are you? Other than obviously tired. Should we have had you checked for injuries? He's not a small man. Well he's not large either obviously." Yuriko nodded thoughtfully, her eyes a dark blue so dark it was almost black as they examined Muika carefully. Such a long way and she had done that... such strength. Collapsing had been entirely understandable.

Himeko was listening as she ran her fingers though the girls hair, making sure no tangles were to be found as it dried and also...attempting to soothe her and keep her happy. It kept Himeko happy that was for sure, she wasn't fussing over Iyuki yet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:39 am

"Ah, I'm fine...I might of got the wind knocked...knocked out of me but...but I'm fine. I-I don't think I need...checking." If anything there may be a little bruising, but as of now, other than the exhaustion, she felt felt fine.

That, and she didn't...really want, or well, feel comfortable getting looked at by a doctor, even if it was to help. She brought a hand up to maybe feel for any bumps from where she landed on her face, but she didn't feel anything different, so she deduced that she was likely alright.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:51 am

"We'll trust you on that. If you feel anything wrong though, it would be best to get it checked out though. If you get injured too, Mother will end up staying with you both and making sure... you are okay." Yuriko's voice sounded... a bit worried about such a possibility and she looked away as Himeko's eyes flashed in a rather scary way for anyone who could see.

Luckily Muika was out of the line of sight. She might feel the evil intentions coming from the woman though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:55 am

"I-I feel fine, you don't...don't need to worry." It was strange, using that sentence for someone other than Iyuki, it was...she was still getting used to the feeling of others worrying about her. "If...If I start hurting or something, I'll...I'll say something. P-Promise."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:03 am

"Well then. Thats all settled." Yuriko opened her mouth to speak again but the monitors for Iyuki made a sound and she startled, looking at it as the young man's hand twitched. His eyes fluttered as she gasped, Himeko dropping Muika's hair and Takuya scrambling from the bed at the sound of Iyuki's weak and soft voice.

"S-Sister? M-Muika?" His eyes were barely open but he had heard voices that were familiar. Iyuki took a breath and shuddered slightly, unable to move much but insanely curious as to what was happening. Vague shapes were visible in his vision, but his eyes couldn't open much more.

Himeko started crying softly, Takuya joining her as he put his hands on the smaller woman's shoulders. "It's mom and big brother too. You really made a mess didn't you?"

Iyuki's eyes tried to take things in but he was rather out of things due to the drugs in his system. Yuriko looked down at him and sighed, her head shaking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:08 am

At the noise of the machines Muika jumped a little, her eyes moving directly to Iyuki as he started to wake up. At his voice, she couldn't help but freeze up a bit, her hands gripping her own clothing in a tight grip as if that was the one thing keeping her from breaking again...

"Mm..mm...I-I'm here." She said when he spoke her name, but otherwise...she couldn't help but find speaking a bit harder to do. She wanted nothing more than just to...start crying again, asking how he was, but she bit it all back. It was...important that he talk to his family, they hadn't seen him in...years apparently and the moment they get to he's injured and hospitalized...They were as worried as she was.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:21 am

"Is it a party?" Iyuki's voice was slurred slightly, his eyes able to open up more. He was smiling a bit dopily, side effects of the drugs. "I didn't send the...invitations out for the halloween fun. Its near mine too so I thought a double party..."

He raised one hand and winced as he tried to raise the other, attempting to do something very emotive with his hands and failing as one was in a cast and rather weak at the moment. His blue eyes looked down, a bit dazed as he noticed the bed and the bandages... and the cast. How... had this happened?

As his mind slowly worked its way through that, he smiled at everyone he saw...but especially Muika. Her smile was the brightest he could attempt. "I guess they knew to come... They are psychic, don't tell anyone else. Shhh."

Yuriko had a hand over mouth and was attempting to not cry, mostly due to the ridiculous words of her brother. She...wasn't going to ruin this silly man's words for now, she'd hold her laughter and tears in.

Himeko reached out and brush back his hair, smiling softly as her tears in contrast to her daughters dried up. Takuya meanwhile was crying like a baby, wiping his eyes with another handkerchief. He blew his nose a bit noisily, muttering about stupid siblings.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:29 am

She wasn't sure if she should just let Iyuki talk, or actually try to explain to him what happened...or well, what she'd reported happening...with the bear...

Right now it was just hard to form words, the grip she had on her clothing acting as the last stronghold that kept her emotions barely in check. When he smiled at her, that stronghold came extremely close to breaking, and it was obvious in her expression as she attempted to hide it.

With much difficulty, she managed a small smile, though again, her true emotions were poorly hidden behind it. Her hands a bit shaky in their iron grip. "B-Birthdays...r-right..." She answered, in the end...just going along with him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:40 am

It took a few moments, but Yuriko reached over...patted Iyuki's head and then moved away from his bed at a swift pace. Takuya, sniffling sighed as Himeko reached up and patted his hand. "Go on dear, she needs you right now."

"Yea, Mom. We'll be outside Muika." Takuya gave her a nod as he moved to deal with his upset sister.

Himeko for her part smiled softly down at the now confused young man who was muttering about birthday parties, before turning her gaze on the young woman sitting next to the bed. She leaned down and whispered. "Hold his hand would you dear? I am afraid he'll yank something out with its movements. The drugs are too strong for him right now... I think its best he just work through them and rest for now."

Iyuki was in fact trying to elaborate on the beautiful party he had planned, his arm waving a bit but nowhere near what his mother was saying. Himeko put her hand on Muika's shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

Seeing his mom and Muika though, he stopped his motions and gave another bright smile. His voice still slurred and eyes a bit fuzzy, he spoke. "See I said you'd like her mom. She's so sweet... Muikaa. I haven't gotten any hugs or kisses in a while. Are you hiding them from me? Did I do something wrong?"

Himeko snorted and tried to hide her smiles. She knew in this state he would just ramble about things, there was no use talking to him... at least if they wanted to catch up on times they'd have to wait until he fully came out it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:47 am

At Takuya's words she gave a small nod, but her eyes turned to Himeko when she felt her hand on her shoulder. It...He was trying to move a lot...thinking that she gave another small nod.

It took some pushing, but she finally pried her hands off of her clothing, moving to take Iyuki's free hand as she bit back those emotions she was still trying to hold down.

"I-I'm not...not hiding anything...y-you didn't do anything wrong, nothing wrong..." She replied, his hand in both of hers as she glanced down at it before...moving it to her head like she'd been doing earlier. "H-Here..." Her hands were on his arm, holding his hand to her hair.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:55 am

Iyuki let out a small sound as he felt Muika's hand take his, some parts of what had happened coming back to him but... his mind couldn't process that right now. Instead he just smiled and calmed almost immediately, his body stopping its attempts to explain everything ever about his party plan. As his hand was brought up to her head, he gave a pleased sigh and started running his fingers through it. "Okay... You're hair is super soft... Did you feel it mom? So soooft. Like a fluffy kitten. My fluffy kitten..."

Himeko held in giggles, instead covering her smile with a solemn nod. "I have. It was very soft Yuki. Muika dear, I am going to go check on the twins. He's okay, I think... you should reassure yourself though."

As she addressed Muika, she had leaned down and spoke softly. It was obvious the girl was upset still, and that she wouldn't show it fully with her around... It would be easier on her for now to let her reassure herself. Now that the family was here, they planned on staying for a bit anyways. She had two emotional children to deal with anyways. Patting her shoulder softly, the woman turned and made her way out of the room for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:01 am

If she weren't on the verge of tears she'd likely be blushing furiously at his words, even if they were drug induced. Like a fluffy kitten, his fluffy kitten; she tried to manage another smile for him just as Himeko began speaking, turning her attention to her as she mentioned she was leaving the room.

Muika almost wanted to ask if she was sure, but the words weren't coming, so she gave a small nod before the older woman left. Upon the woman's exit, she gave a small squeeze to Iyuki's hand.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:08 am

Iyuki watched his mother go with a small smile, trying to wave his hand that was hurt with a wince as he attempted to pick it up again. The hand in Muika's hair felt a bit tired and slowly slid down a bit, for which he frowned. "No...my hand won't listen... I want the soft and it wants to sleep."

His voice wasn't any clearer but his smile returned as he looked at Muika. "Do you want to sleep? I can cuddle on this side only though. My...I got hurt didn't I? Thats why they are here... And you are upset huh? I'm sorry..."

The tone was odd for what he was saying, still that slurred drugged and happy voice but he seemed concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next