(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:11 am

That was utterly adorable. A little fluffy kitten hiding her red face. Iyuki's smile widened and he giggled softly. That nod though got a pleased sound and he closed his eyes for a brief moment. "Muika...kisses are the best."

As she leaned down and pressed her lips against his, his one good hand came up and buried itself in her hair. He deepened the kiss just a bit, wanting just a tiny bit more than a chaste kiss right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:18 am

She held the kiss, responding to him even as he deepened it. She'd..She'd been so worried about him, scared. She'd never been so scared over someone else before, worried about someone else so much before, her feelings were frightening, they still scared her, but...she was accepting them easier.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:23 am

Kissing felt nice. Kissing felt good. Iyuki melted into the bed and felt so much better and happier even with the drugs. He moved his head away after a bit, his hand sliding from her hair as he panted lightly. Too weak to do much else, he smiled warmly. "Thank you... I needed that. I feel so much better Muika."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:26 am

"Mm...mm." She nodded as she moved back to sit down again, but scooting the chair a bit closer so he wouldn't have to reach to touch her. "W-Welcome."

He was feeling better from that? She was glad, and she managed a small smile for him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:39 am

Iyuki kept his hand in contact with hers, smiling a bit still even as he seemed to be sleepy. His eyes glanced around slightly and he mumbled. "Where is everyone? Should they not be back by now? I am...sorry for you meeting them like this. I hope they didn't bother you too much, they are busybodies but they mean well."

Her smile made him smile more, unable to help it. It had been so recently she had shown him them that he was pleased every time he could coax one out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:46 am

"I-I dunno...ah..th-they were f-fine..." She replied, "Th-They're just worried...I...I had to...right..m...you're brother knows." That was...probably something she needed to say, "I told him...almost everything. H-He said he'd make up some fake story to give...everyone else...I left out the...Fullbringer thing, obviously, just...but I couldn't lie about much else other than the bear."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:50 am

Iyuki breathed a sigh of relief as she spoke, glad Muika had...confided in one of them. He gave her a small smile. "That was brave of you. Thank you for trusting him with it at least."

"...Should we name this bear something? I imagine the fake bear deserves some backstory. Was he ten feet tall? Did he have little baby bears to protect? Was the bear drunk?" Iyuki's still influenced mind was coming up with all sorts of elaborate stories about the notbear that had attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:56 am

"Mm..." Muika gave a small nod, though when he brought up the bear she couldn't help but raise a brow. "I just said...we were out in the woods and it attacked, could have been starving..."

She looked down again, "And...when I said...I mentioned everything...there was some things he had to...tell the others...they kinda...know where we were living now."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:04 am

"But that story lacks...story." With a small pout he looked away. He had been thinking on many things about the bear and she had just...destroyed them all.

However her next words destroyed his sanity. He gaped briefly and stuttered for a few moments before words formed.

"...We left the...b-boxes...out... to r-remember. And n-not get...detention..." Iyuki's voice was small and shocked. His family would go there. They would. They would go there and they would see that...

He was never going to live it down, the horror on his face spoke for itself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:07 am

She'd...she'd forgotten about that until he brought it up! She'd been sitting here, worrying and crying over him, her last thought at been on the damn condoms! Her face was burning from sheer embarrassment now rather than being flustered.

"Th..Th...W-Well...they're...likely moved now...considering..." She glanced down, avoiding eye contact. "they kinda...took the bear story to heart...said it was...too dangerous...for us to...live there..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:12 am

"...No. Oh no. You...you let them... now..." Iyuki's horror grew. No! This was bad, they probably had taken it upon themselves to take apart the cabin... They'd probably either outfitted it in the most high tech of security or...

"...They took it all didn't they? We'll...never see that cabin again..." He'd be surprised if they left it standing. Iyuki didn't know how to feel about that. On one hand...no more spiders. On the other...the condoms.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:18 am

"A-Actually...they put us in an apartment...nearby." She replied, "Th...They don't want us in the woods, period."

She'd been...worried about telling him this, she still was, but he had to know sooner or later, and while he wasn't rambling about birthday parties and completely drugged...now might as well be as good as any...he seemed in this state he'd remember things that were being said at least...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:23 am

"An...apartment?" Iyuki squeaked slightly, all this emotion and reacting tough on the young injured man. He felt exhausted and closed his eyes, with a rather large sigh.

After a few moments a small smile appeared. "That is one worry gone. I assume it is okay with you as well, dearest?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:26 am

She was about to agree, but...what the hell did he just call her!? Was she blushing from the lingering condom embarrassment now or...or being flustered from...from that!?

His answer was a small squeak, her eyes big, face red...

"Th..You...mm...mm..." Eventually, she managed a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:32 am

Muika was okay with it... there was nothing to fear. He was still too out of it to question the red face or stuttered response and instead gave her a warm smile. However it was too much still and he had to rest more.

Taking a deep, slightly ragged breath, he laid in the bed. A hopeful look entered his eyes as he looked around after a moment of rest. "Did anyone bring food? I am starving."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:37 am

"H-Huh, w-well...I-I can ask...your brother ordered some earlier when you were asleep...he said hospital food was gross..."

She wasn't even sure if Iyuki was permitted to be eating anything right now or not, which was why it'd be best to ask. She had no idea about the whole...hospital protocol thing.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:44 am

"I do not doubt it is utterly disgusting. I smell donuts though?" Iyuki's smile was hopeful as he peeked around Muika. He could smell the sweet kitty donuts from here. Those were Takuya's favorite... the man wouldn't go anywhere without them when he could sneak them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:49 am

"Y-Yeah he brought...those...a-are you allowed to have them though? I-I'm just worried about that." Muika replied, glancing over to where they'd been eating earlier before returning her eyes to Iyuki. "I-I mean I know you only injured your arm and chest...but...I don't know how the whole thing works here."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:51 am

"...Please?" Iyuki turned his most hopeful and sweetest puppy dog eyes on Muika. He had no idea if he should have them or not. But he wanted them. He wanted them so bad... Those frosted, kitty eared delicacies of sweet and delicious.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:59 am

"..." She looked back towards the table again, and then back at him, then back at the table, and so on. Damn it...Stop with those damn eyes! "Gh...Wh..What if...it m-messes something up..."

She was sure a doughnut probably wouldn't hurt much of anything, but still! There was always the chance it could!

It was clear she was using her last ditch efforts to try to persuade him otherwise from eating when they weren't sure he should be or not.

Could she distract him with something else!? Something that didn't involve thinking about food!? Well, she could think of a million things probably but they'd either worry him, kill her, or kill them both...and there was no easy segue for this that wouldn't be an obvious distraction...damn it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:04 am

"But its just a kitty donut... I do not see how it can do else but bring my stomach and I joy and happiness." Iyuki looked so sad and put out as he closed his eyes, sighing. Muika was being so...stubborn about it. Even her looks hadn't convinced her... Though it had been cute to see her glancing.

Sighing, he lifted his hand slightly and waved it. "I will be fine here, wasting away from starvation."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:09 am

She borderline gawked at him, he...he was really doing this wasn't he? He was guilt-ing her into giving him a doughnut...when neither of them were sure if he could have them or not! He was. He was actually doing this...

Muika sat there for a few moments, obviously attempting to hold her ground but...also obviously failing before she finally stood. Damn it. Damn him. Damn his dramatics. Damn his damn...damn!

Walking over to the table she grabbed one of the doughnuts and head back, sitting back down with a huff before...reluctantly holding it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:13 am

Iyuki's smile when he peaked out and saw Muika going to get a donut was rather sweet and pleased. He sighed happily as she brought it back, Muika's face a bit stormy... but he didn't care. As she held it out, he leaned forward and attempted to bite a bit off while she held it.

"...Bring it closer please? So I can eat.... My arm is really tired." Giving her more puppy dog eyes, he smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:16 am

With a red face, she held her arm out further, bringing it closer to him. She swore if this messed him up she was going straight back to the forest and jumping in the pond to drown herself. If anything happened it be her fault for letting him guilt her.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:21 am

Iyuki took a happy bite, his still drugged out self pleased with what it had accomplished. It had kitty donuts, being fed to him by the cutest kitty woman in the world... and he had gotten kisses... and... Yes. All was right in the world even with his wounds.

As he took another bite, he realized... Whoops. Chewing and swallowing he smiled. "Thank you Muika. You are the best!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next