(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:07 pm

"Mm, I wouldn't mind. This was a lot of fun." He replied, "as for the snow...when I reseal Ikari it'll just melt like regular snow, so it'll remain here and melt naturally."

Masaru gave another laugh, unable to help it as Mia added the facial features to the snowman with her fire. It looked nice, he was perfectly happy with how it'd turned out. When he felt Mia's hand on his head, he tried looking up out of reflex, not that he could really see what she was doing yet but soon he felt a warmth around his head, and her words made him realize what she'd done.

His smiled warmed, "Thank you, Mia."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:16 pm

"It was...amazingly fun. I hope Ikari didn't mind... I really had fun. I'll have to thank him too." Mia smiled more, happy. Masa laughed again, making Mia's heart flutter. He liked...her fire, though she couldn't do too much more before she reached her limit. All that fine tune usage was draining. "Welcome, I'm almost out of energy though. I have to reseal...or I'll be too exhausted."

Her hand brushed his hair again and the fire disappeared. Smiling softly, she reached up and tugged her own hair a bit, looking away to her sword. The fires burning were slowly fading from purple to regular colors and she sighed. The features on the snowman disappeared as well. Mia didn't want the snowman melting... and the fire on the lake did as well. Looking over at her sword, she let go of Masa's hand and moved to grab the sword.

Picking it up, she resealed it and the purple disappeared from all flames. Some snuffed out immediately though some still had fuel. Slipping it into her sheathe, she picked up her cloak and then promptly fell to her butt in a wave of dizziness. "Oops. Overdid it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:22 pm

He gave a nod as Mia mentioned she needed to reseal her zanpakutou, he didn't want her wearing herself out too much...

As she moved to take her sword from where she'd left it, Masaru stood, his eyes moving around the area as he resealed his own sword. His attention went straight to Mia though as he heard her hit the ground, to which he quickly made this way over to her, his hand moving to her shoulders to help support her.

"Are you alright?" He asked, there was a hint of worry in her voice, even after she'd stated she'd overdone it. "Can you stand? If you'd like I can..."

He could always carry her...until she felt alright, or just carry her back to her division, of course he'd keep out of main view so as not to stress her out with other people seeing but...if she wasn't alright he didn't want her walking...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:27 pm

"D-Don't worry. Just a little...overdone." Mia laughed lightly, feeling Masa's hands on her shoulders. She let a little of her weight lean against them, that little bit helping. She attempted to move but...her legs felt like noodles and she ended up just plopping back down on her butt as they wouldn't even lift her up more than a bit. Her hands clenched the fabric of her skirt as she swallowed her pride...

And embarrassment...

"I can't...get up... Masa...could...you just for a bit then? I'll be fine... Once I rest a bit." This...was utterly mortifying! He had been fine for much longer! Mia's face was red not from flustered or happy embarrassment, just a bit shamed at her weakness embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:33 pm

With a nod, Masaru moved to lift her up into his arms before standing, offering her another small smile. "Of course I can, and...it's alright, I don't mind doing this." He noticed her red face, noting that she must be a bit embarrassed by this...

"Something wrong, Mia?" He asked, not wanting to just make assumptions.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:52 pm

"Thank you... I appreciate it." Mia was flushed brightly, being in Masa's arms like this was...kind of romantic and silly and she... just felt her heart racing. She stared up at him, a small smile appearing at his own. She...couldn't stay pouty with him smiling, and she rather liked his eye's color normally so...it was nice to see them normal again too.

Sighing lightly she, tried to speak but it caught in her throat a few times before she could get it out.

"Y-You didn't...You don't seem to be weakened by this too much. L-Like me." Finally admitting it, she looked away from Masa, her hands clinging to the collar of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:59 pm

"Ah...don't...don't feel bad about that, I mean, I went through a lot of harsh stamina training and strength training that I probably wouldn't wish on anyone. That and I was trained occasionally by Setsuna herself..." He didn't mean to make it seem like he was bragging, which he wasn't, he just didn't want her feeling bad simply because she hadn't been able to last as long as he had. "Had I gone on for too much longer I would have started to feel it too, but don't feel bad because you became tired. It's a perfectly normal thing to happen..."

He didn't exactly know if his words helped, he could hope but...still, maybe...In another attempting at helping her, or well, at least lightening her mood somewhat, he leaned his head towards her slightly to give a small, soft kiss on the side of her head before giving another reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Mia had...forgotten that. Masaru had mentioned things like that... and really he was one of the strongest in the Seireitei. She shouldn't compare her stamina to his... though she wished she could keep up with him in that way. It... was obvious she had no need to worry, Masa didn't think of her as burden or anything... Even if she felt like it. He had trained with Setsuna herself and looked to her as family. There was no shame in her being weaker with things...

His words did really make her feel better and she was about to smile and thank him when... he kissed the side of her head. She let out a small surprised sound, turning red for a minute before a rather sweet smile broke over her lips. "You... are the sweetest Masa. I...thank you. Thank you so much. I can't...thank you enough ever."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:16 pm

His smile brightened when she smiled up at him, that surprised squeak of hers she'd let escape making it brighten all the more. His face tinted a little at her words, a small chuckle of his own escaping.

"Welcome...I'm really happy you think that, and that I was able to help."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:30 pm

"Its true... I don't...think it... I know it." Mia's voice was very slightly pouty, one could barely tell unless they knew her rather well. Still seeing Masa's face tint made her smile grow. It was nice that she could effect him so...much. He had seemed rather calm and cool before things... other than falling from a tree.

"You...helped so much. And you are the sweetest. U-Um... Do you know...the way to my house? O-Or would you...want to stop somewhere else?" She didn't want to admit it felt nice being carried like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Masaru bit back a sheepish chuckle, but in consequence there was another smile on his face at Mia's words. When she asked him about her home though, he gave a small shake of his head. "It'd be nice to have directions...with you tired, it'd be best to take you home for some rest. We can go somewhere nice next time, wherever."

They'd thought of so many ideas, the dancing thing, the piano or cello playing, the human world...there were plenty of ideas to choose from for what they could do next.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:41 pm

"I-I live...in the... one of the areas... with little people..." Mia felt...blushy, her hedge was overgrown and her garden a disaster and... well the the house was cluttered. It wasn't set up for Masa to visit but she knew she was too tired to make it on her own. "We'll...definitely then. Go somewhere nice..."

Giving Masa directions from the fighting areas, it honestly wasn't far to her house from there. She held onto him, slightly red still from his actions and...how easy it seemed he was carrying her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8