(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Playground Peril!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:42 am

It was a cold and cloudy night in the suburbs outside of Tokyo. A light snow fell to the ground as a short shinigami wrapped in a long white lab coat trekked through the ankle deep powder. 

"Why was I sssssent on tttttthis missssion? Cccccoooouldn't ssssommmmonnne elssssse havvvve gonnne?"

Daiji's teeth chattered as he mumbled to himself. He was a healer, he should be back at squad four, not in the world of the living, covered in snow. What was wrong with his captain for volunteering him for this?

Last edited by Nebular Yumi on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 am

The cold wind blew down the streets of the suburb. So quiet and peaceful. Little houses with little hedges were all that greeted Daiji. That and the biting wind. And the sense that he was wasting his time. Sent out just to find a RUMORED hollow, because the usual dispatch shinigami were disposed with confirmed hollows. Poor Daiji. Sent on a wild goose chase.

That is until something crawled out of the shadows. Something big. And fuzzy. Like a wolf, but far FAR too big to be a wolf. Not to mention it was black as the new moon sky, even as it entered the light. It turned its head, emitting a low growl at Daiji before turning and running, off behind a house. If Daiji chose to follow, he would find that behind the house was a massive play castle, for children. The wolf monster was crawling its way up a slide and into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 am

Daiji walked through the snow, looking for any sign of the "beast" he was sent her for. He tried as hard as he could to wrap his coat tighter around him. The cold was so bitter, slicing against his exposed skin like razor blades.

As Daiji made his way under the yellow light from an old street lamp, a large furry animal ran our of the shadows. It was black, like a dark ink stain against the pure white landscape the snow cast. It looked like a wolf, but was far too large to be anything of this world. The beast growled and ran around the side of a house.

Daiji began to tentatively walk after it on the tips of his toes. He knew he should probably draw his sword, but he was just so awkward with a weapon. Daiji crept around the side of the house, and saw a large plastic castle that a child would play in. As he looked around the corner he saw the beast disappear inside of it. Daiji wasn't exactly brave, but he was a bright young man, so he had a bit of an idea.

"Bakudo 73 Tozansho."

With the bakudo spell cast a blue inverted pyramid formed around the play set, trapping whatever was inside of it. Daiji wasn't really sure what exactly to do from her, but at least he had it detained while he could think.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:42 am

At first, nothing happened. Then, there was a small growl. And the beast stepped out. At this range, Daiji would be able to tell that it was practically the size of a horse, squeezing itself through the hole and down the slide, it walked over to the wall, sniffing at it before rearing back on its hind legs. It smashed down into it, snarling and biting at it, its paws pounding on the wall until it started to crack, and eventually broke. As it landed on the ground, it snarled at Daiji before turning and simply... walking back into the play house, stopping just before it entered to jerk its head, as if informing him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:47 am

"Oh poop..."

The wolf beast broke his barrier. It BROKE his barrier. That was the highest level barrier he could cast. How could it so easily have broken it? The how was no longer important. When the beast retreated back to the castle, it motioned it's head. It motioned as if it wanted Daiji to follow him.

Daiji swallowed hard, his knees knocking together a little as he took shaky step after shaky step forward. The young shinigami stood feet away from the plastic steps that led up into the castle. Daiji took a deep breath and made his way up and into the plastic playground equipment.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:03 am

As Daiji entered the playhouse, he might even feel the change in the atmosphere. SOMETHING had changed. However, in the perfect dark, there was no way to tell. And it was far too little time before disaster struck. In the form of a snakebite. He'd feel the fangs enter his heel. And then he'd feel the numbness. Not painful, but there was no response from his right foot.

And that was when she entered. Swinging down from where she'd been hidden atop the castle, Esmerelda, swung in upside down. "Why... Hello there, little Shinigami." Her voice was thin and menacing, but not without a sense of playfulness. She rolled in the air on her way down, landing on her feet in a crouch. "You might find running a little difficult if you were so inclined. By all means though, feel free to try." She sounded almost ravenous as she drew her sword in a flash, light glinting on it in the almost dark of the playhouse. She waited to see how he reacted.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 am

"Gah!"

A sharp pain pierced Daiji's foot, but it soon gave way to an overwhelming numbness. The numbness filled his foot and his ankle until he was no longer able to put pressure on it. Daiji fell to the floor of the playhouse, and that's when he heard her voice.

"Wah!"

Daiji turned on his butt and scooted all the way to the corner of the little castle room. He was afraid, but he knew he had an injury on his foot. His hands shakily removed his shoot and sock, his eyes never moving from the woman. He had two puncture wounds on his heel. He placed his hand over it, and healed the two holes with a faint green light.

Daiji couldn't speak. He was too afraid. His mind have several things he wanted to ask, several things he knew he should do, but he couldn't. He could tell that this woman was stronger than he was, and there was no use trying to fight her. Especially not with his limited skill set.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:39 am

Esmerelda slowly walked forward, the black bodysuit that she had been wearing seeming to melt and fall at her feet, disappearing into darkness, leaving her wearing a slinky black dress. She smirked, walking forward in the darkness and lowering herself to a crouch, her dress long enough to come down to her shins still, while crouching. "Well, well, what have we here?" She asked herself. She lifted her sword and forcibly stuck it into the wood of the playhouse. With a smirk, she crawled forward, leaning herself out over the young shinigami, coming dangerously close to laying atop him, but never actually touching. She locked eyes with him, her purple irises visible even in the dark. One hand slid up his side, pleasurably. Until she found what she wanted. Then, quickly, she drew her hand back, returning to a crouch. She was holding his squad insignia, filched from inside his uniform.

"Hmm.. Funny... I didn't think they sent junior healer squaddies to investigate potential hollow threats." She chuckled to herself. Of all the rotten luck... "Well, you'll have to do. We can start this the easy way. We can even make it a game. Tell me a piece of sensitive information about your squad. If you don't... I'll hurt you. If you do, I'll make it worth your while." She said with an almost cheshire grin, reaching one arm to gently rub the foot that had been bit. Not that he'd feel it, but he wasn't blind. She wanted to sigh though. She HAD been planning a proper interrogation, but it was doubtful this healer squaddie would have anything really worth the effort. So fun and games it would be.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:57 am

Daiji nearly died when the woman nearly laid on top of him. He was terrified, but he couldn't help but notice that she smelled nice. Like some sort of exotic perfume. He had never been so close to a woman before, or so terrified of one. Then she touched him. The feeling of it was like electricity through his body. It felt, well good, but at the same time it made him extremely nervous. What was she going to do with him? Then she took his badge and moved back.

She wanted sensitive information about his squad...he didn't have any! His duties were simple. He worked shifts at the clinic, and was at the ER when he was absolutely needed, but other than that, he was in charge of the morgue. 

"I-I-I ha-a-a-ave n-n-n-o sensitive information. My captain handles all the sensitive cases that come into the squad. P-p-please d-d-d-don't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:03 am

She raised an eyebrow. Well, she knew he was a medic, but she hadn't expected him to respond quite THAT way at the threat of danger. She slid forward onto her knees and inched closer to him, her knees just between his feet. "Don't tell me that... What was your name? You can't have mine, but I demand yours." She said with just a bit of flair. She reached over and pulled her blade from the wood so easily, you wouldn't know it was stuck. Almost with the same movement, she slammed it, almost to the hilt this time, into the wood less then an inch from Daiji's crotch. "Now... Speaking of sensitive, I don't think you want to disappoint me.." She said in a sweet and buttery tone that didn't fit her actions. Her free hand moved to his leg, the one that wasn't paralyzed this time and gently rubbed it. "And I know you want to please me..." She hissed in a low, threatening tone. At this point, she was basically fucking with him, already given up on anything useful for her time tonight. Of course, she wasn't sure yet if it were best to dispose of the boy or not. If he lived, she couldn't use this trap again. They would see right through it. But if he disappeared, they would send someone more important. However, it might be more then she could easily detain and question this way next time. Never knew when Soul Society would suddenly show some concern and send more then one captain. Not that she wasn't confident she could handle them, but it would hardly be worth the effort.

"You're a healer... Has anybody had any wounds, perhaps, that they would want kept a secret?" Ooh, she hadn't even thought of digging up dirt on the shinigami this way!
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:16 am

"Daiji...Daiji Nukui. Vice Captain of squad four."

Daiji closed his eyes, a lump forming in his throat. The woman had nearly castrated him, and she was going to kill him if he didn't give her what she wanted. In the academy they were taught to die with honor, and to never betray Soul Society. Was it worth it?

"No matter what I do, I am a dead man."

Daiji said as tears began to escape his eyes. 

"If I deny you, you will kill me. If I grant your wish, I will be marked a traitor and be sentenced to death."

Daiji looked at the woman in her purple eyes. He was never a brave man. He was always known for being timid, and shy. It was just his nature to be mousy.

"Ma'am, never in my life have I been a brave man, and in Seireitei they will call me such things as brave. That isn't the case though. I can't give you the information you seek. Not because I'm bold and honorable, but because I fear what would be waiting for me back in Soul Society, more than I fear you."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:39 am

Daiji Nukui? He was either very foreign or very unfortunate. She raised an eyebrow. A dead man? Ugh, she hated it when they did this. It usually wasn't even fun to get a rise out of them once they went this way. Just all "I'm going to die, I'm going to die." Sometimes they were RIGHT, but it didn't make it less annoying. And really, like they were going to execute him over whatever little insights or gossip he could give? Ugh, he could have at least played along. Whatever. This wasn't even worth getting her hands dirty. The runt could go.

At least that was until he said WHAT? Her eyes widened. She didn't think, she just reacted. Her hand darted out, faster then he could see, unsheathing her sword from the ground before immediately driving it home through his right thigh. "Excuse me?" She asked, keeping her voice down, but a scary fury clearly edging out of it. "I believe you just said something that needs CORRECTING?" Her other hand shot out, gripping his throat, incidentally hitting his head against the wall behind him. He would find that her strength far exceeded what a woman of her size should have.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:59 am

"GWAH!"

Daiji let out a short scream of pain, but then the woman's vice like hand was gripped around his throat. When his head hit the side of the play set, the room spun a little. Daiji clutched at her wrist, but she was too strong for him to pry her wrist off of him.

Daiji had an idea. Daiji reached into the large pocket of his lab coat and pulled out an epipen, and jammed it into the woman's hip and forcefully as he could. The shot of pure adrenaline filled the woman's body.

If the shot worked as he wished, the medicine would fill the woman with panic and cloud her mind. She would start sweating, especially her palms. Her heart would begin to beat rapidly, even palpitate. She would feel like she was going to pass out. If it worked it would leave her exhausted both mentally and physically.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:20 am

It was the injury she'd received the other day. When she had gotten too far into some shenanigans or another and wounded her hip. It was still recovering, as was her hierro there. Thus it was that the needle, instead of tapping uselessly against reiatsu skin, pierced her hip, giving her a sharp but ignorable pain. However, the chemicals that rushed into her were not so ignorable. Her eyes widened, her heart began to pound in her chest, she began sweating. This was... this was some rush! Her mouth hung open a little. The little shit... was trying to give her a heart attack?! Did he think she was a human? But oh goodness... so much adrenaline. She slowly stood up, sliding him up as she did so, until they were both standing, her arm outstretched up, still gripping his throat. She trembled with... fury... excitement... God, this had suddenly become just the OPPOSITE of boring. What a little shit! She could just... just...

*FLIPS A COIN*

She slammed her body into him pressing him to the wall, both hands going to his uniform and holding him there as her lips pressed to his. She made no attempt to be gentle, letting her pointed canines have their share of fun at his lower lip's expense. Her body undulated closer to the slightly taller boy, her leg moving to push his a little apart, not even minding the sword still jammed into his leg, which she, for conveniences sake, casually removed, sticking into the floor, before letting that hand get a good hold of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 am

"GAH!"

Daiji managed to scream out as the woman lifted him to his feet. She pressed herself against him kissing him violently, tearing at his bottom lip. She ripped the sword from his leg and stuck it back into the floor of the castle.

The woman spread his legs apart a little as she let her hands move up his torso. He panicked even more than before. He felt a pinch between his legs as he began to become aroused from this attention.

"Please..."

He managed to gasp out.

"Don't, I've never known a woman."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:46 am

Was he... begging her to stop? She almost did. Out of sheer surprise. It's not like she didn't know what she was doing here. In fact, she was almost offended. After pissing her off, she decided to make his night anyway and now HE was telling HER to stop? He should be BEGGING her for more... Why she should... Just....

(COIN FLIP)

Her mouth found its way to his neck, biting and kissing into it, enough to leave little marks. Her hand trailed down his chest, stopping just shy of his pants line, rubbing the poor healer's stomach. "You have approximately five seconds to heal the wound in your leg. I won't be held responsible if you bleed out... " She smirked, getting a fun little idea before she started lowering, letting her body slide down his. It would become immediately apparent, even to the virgin what she was preparing to do.

Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:22 pm

It was obvious that she was going to do what she wanted to him regardless of his wishes. This had turned into the worst day of Daiji's life. She had given him permission to heal his leg, but he'd need help to heal it that fast.

"Please let me use my zanpakuto. It has no offensive abilities, it's only ability is to heal. Please, it can heal it faster that I can."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:51 pm

She rolled her eyes. Ugh. This was boring. Even the adrenaline shot which had originally got her so excited was quickly losing its effects on her. She backed up, letting go of him and standing up. She crossed her arms. You know what? She was suddenly done with this situation. She didn't like the little porcelain goo-skinned kid visually, and he had missed the window that shot had given him. And really, beating him to death just seemed like wasted fun... Plus she would probably get yelled at. Oh well. Only one thing for the situation now.

She huffed. "Fine. Use your zanpakuto." She said dismissively. In the darkness, Daiji might not even see her shadow reaching out and wrapping around her sword. He would see it pop out of the ground, seemingly of its own volition, before her hand moved ever so slightly, arms still crossed, to catch it. "I'll use mine..... Extinguish! UMBRA!" She had far too much cheer in her voice as she cried it out.

And then she was gone. In all the dark, Daiji wouldn't even be able to see where she had went to. She was just there, then she wasn't. Instead, the exit to the playhouse, partially obscured by her small figure before was visible... But then it disappeared... It would take a moment for Daiji to realize what had happened. That where Esmerelda had been before, something much bigger and darker was now. It was crouched to even fit in the playhouse, and its glowing red eyes still floated in the darkness well above Daiji's head. "Heal yourself quickly, little Shinigami." It spoke, in a deep and terrible growl.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Daiji was terrified when the woman used her sword, but then she was gone. What? Was she done? Was that is? No rape? No death? What even? Daiji was about to draw his sword when he heard a deep rumbling voice. He looked up and the wolf beast was back. Her beast was back. Daiji drew his sword and held it blade pointing up.

"Wash away their wounds, Chiyu Tsuyu."

Daiji's sword turned into a cloud of thick mist. With just a few movements of his hands, the mist wrapped around Daiji's inured leg. The mist began to glow and pulsate, healing Daiji's leg.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:11 am

Poor Daiji. He was mistaken. So very... very mistaken. As the thing moved, a black hand reaching out in the darkness for him, he might quickly realize it was not, in fact, her wolf. It was her. Her true form. She had released. This was what she became. A tall, shadowy demon. One that now held him by the head. "I am glad you healed your wound little shinigami..." The thing growled. "This is going to hurt... a lot... It would be a shame if you were to lose consciousness and then perish from the blood." As she spoke, Esmerelda in her demonic form lifted Daiji up by the head, until he was dangling there in the air. He wouldn't see what the other hand was doing, but he would sure feel it once it had begun. He would feel a pain, like all of his skin in his body was being pulled at, like someone was trying to remove it. And then he would feel like somebody was ripping at his very soul. When it was done, he would feel no more pain, but a great deal of.. emptiness... as if something at the very core of him had been torn away from him. Then he would be dropped to the floor.

"Are you still awake, little Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Pain. So much pain. Daiji had never felt something so awful in his life. It hurt so badly he couldn't scream. He couldn't cry. It was a pain that went beyond tears. All the air left his lungs, leaving him gasping in pure unadulterated agony.

Daiji dropped to the floor, unable to speak. He mind was only focused on the pain he felt coursing through his body. He needed help. If he could just press the receiver in his ear, it would send out a signal. He didn't have the ability yet. He hurt to much to move his arm. He needed someone, he needed his captain.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:28 pm

As he writhed in pain on the floor, the dark shape leaned in close, until its monstrous face, large enough to bite off his, was only a few inches away. "Just be good little shinigami... We will meet again..." And then the demonic entity placed whatever counted as its lips on his forehead, before disappearing into the dark. Over time, the pain would fade and he would only be left with a severe feeling of exhaustion, although that could easily be chalked up to what Daiji had just been through. Little did Daiji know though that his experience was far from over.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:38 pm

Daiji's limp body lie on the ground, his mind floating somewhere between consciousness and darkness. Once the demon woman had gone, Daiji found the ability to move his arm. He put his hand to his ear, and pressed a little button on his communication device.

"S........O......S"

Daiji's hand fell to his side, and he went silent. His mind was no longer in this world, but had given into the alluring slumber that the woman had brought onto him.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 am

It was as Daiji was lying there that his mind would slip into what seemed like blackness. He would hear a whispering in the wind. It sounded odd. Like his name maybe. He couldn't be sure. At first, it was only darkness, but after a few minutes, there would be a blur. Then a shape. A pale shape. It was only as it approached that he would make it out as that Arrancar woman. She was approaching him sans clothes. She walked towards him, whispering his name, the word carrying on the wind to Daiji's dreaming ears. She continued walking until she was upon him and then disappeared. There was silence. Maybe it was over?

"Daaaaijiii." The voice came from behind him. Right behind him as her figure appeared there, pressing herself firmly to Daiji's back, arms wrapping around him. "Did you already miss me, Daiji? I missed you... " She leaned forward, pressing her lips to his neck. Unfortunately, he would immediately feel the strong pain of two fangs pressing into his neck, before he heard a chuckle. "You're fun Daiji. We'll see how MUCH fun..." The hands were continuing to wander up and down him, one starting to approach a sensitive area. Just before it reached there, however, she suddenly hissed. "It's time to wake up!" He would see the sword come up just long enough to tell it was thrusting into his chest when he would be violently woken up, surrounded by his fellow shinigami in the playhouse.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:26 pm

No, not again, not more of this. The woman was in his head, tormenting him, biting him...groping him. Why wouldn't she leave him be? He wasn't interesting. He wasn't a worthy opponent. He didn't even have any information.

Daiji's eye's opened and he was surrounded by shinigami. Some faces he knew, and some he wasn't so sure about.

"What...what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playground Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playground Peril!   Playground Peril! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playground Peril!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next