(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:54 pm

He felt his face redden a bit as she moved to hug him, but he returned the embrace; hugs were easy.

"I'm glad you're having fun." Masaru replied, another small chuckle following. "Welcome."

Still, something needed to be done about the chill...it wouldn't do Mia any good if she got a cold because of this...

"Ah, here." Once the hug was over, Masaru moved to remove his coat and offered it to her with a small smile. He had long sleeves on, plus he was used to this temperature considering he trained with it constantly...so it wasn't as cold to him.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:04 pm

"A-Are you? Having fun I mean." Mia's voice was soft and unsure, letting go of the Captain with a small unsure smile.

"...I can't accept that." As Masa had pulled away, she had fallen to her butt. Watching him take off his coat, she froze up and shook her hands and head frantically. "Nononono! I can't take your coat Masa. I-Its...yours..."

She was blushing brightly, that was...something couples did. And yes they were a couple but it was...embarrassing and... Her hand reached out for a second before pulling back. She could warm herself with her fire but...he was so close and with so much flame and how blushy she was she might... just end up burning off their clothing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:08 pm

"Mhmm, a lot of fun." Masaru replied, "and I don't mind if you use it. I'm used to this cold, I also have sleeves too so I'll be fine."

She was blushing, and he supposed the coat-sharing was a little...embarrassing but it was better than her catching a cold. They...they were a couple too so...they could do these things...

"I don't...want you to catch a cold, that wouldn't be good."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:18 pm

"I guess that's right. It is your zanpakuto." Laughing lightly, Masa had a big point. He was probably more than a bit used to these temperatures...

"You're right... Getting sick isn't fun..." Why was this so hard? They had kissed a bit. They hugged even! Mia accepted the jacket a bit reluctantly, slipping her arms into the longer sleeves and settling it on her body. She looked away from Masa, holding out her arms and unable to see more than the tips of her nails.

"Its a bit big..." Smiling softly, she wiggled her fingers and giggled lightly. "I've...never worn..."

Someone else's coat. It...smelled like Masa's house. Reaching back carefully, she pulled her long hair out of the back, most of it a bit damp at least. It covered her quickly getting more wet shirt, which was a bonus. White didn't do well...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:28 pm

"It's big but...it can be...ah, cozier that way?" Masaru replied with a sheepish chuckle, moving to rub the back of his neck out of habit.

His face was red, mostly due to being flustered about all of these little actions...he should be getting flustered because of those things, really! They were affectionate gestures, it was...it was normal for couples to...to do.

"Do you, want to make a small fire? We could warm up a little that way." He continued, "and I can always make more snow if some melts later on."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:42 am

"...It is really comfy." Mia's voice was soft and small, while she was smiling shyly. She pulled the coat around herself more, shivered a bit as she looked around. Fire...Fire... They would need to get warmer, and fire would work only so much...

Even their red faces wouldn't warm them up too much. An idea hit! Smiling brightly, she reached out and gently touched one of Masa's hands with her fingers. She couldn't just take his in hers, and stared up into those pretty eyes. "A fort! Make an ice fort or an igloo type thing. I can form a fire inside then and we can warm up easy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:50 am

Masaru thought about it for a moment before giving a nod, "I think I can manage that."

With another smile he turned his attention to the surrounding area, focusing as ice began to form around them in a structure, creating a decently roomy igloo-like fort like Mia had suggested. They had enough room to sit and form a fire to warm themselves now, the ice was frozen enough to not be bothered much by fire early on and whatever did begin to melt he could freeze again.

"How's this? Should be enough room..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:05 am

Mia watched, her mouth open in an 'o' as the fort formed slowly but surely. It was beautiful... and amazing. She smiled at him brightly, small happy sounds escaping her as she watched the ice form around her. "This is so beautiful... You have the best powers Masa!"

As she smiled, purple flames streamed inside, flowing around the pair in a warm wave before settling in the middle. The heat slowly rose from the flames, not a hot heat yet. Steam rose from Mia's hair and body a bit as she heated up. "Aah. This is nice.... I'm sorry about this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:15 am

"Aha...Your's are really amazing too, the purple of the fire is pretty." Masaru replied, blushing slightly at her compliment as he gave another sheepish chuckle. "No need to apologize, it's important that we stay warm."

He was feeling warmer already, it was good...he was used to the cold temperature but too much of it wasn't good, especially if someone was with him while he used it. He didn't want Mia catching a cold or anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:34 am

"The color is...the only thing. I can't make fun things with it like this." Mia laughed lightly, her eyes bright in the violet light that came from the fire. She sneezed a few times as the temperature changed, rubbing the red nose slightly after. "B-But thank you. So you are warming up? I-Its not too warm?"

A bit of the fire flew along the walls, melting it slightly but in rather intricate designs as she watched. She made vine and flower carvings with those tiny and slightly larger flames. She sneezed a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:46 am

"Are you alright?"

She was sneezing, they might already be a bit too late to stop a cold...that wasn't good.

"Later on I can make some hot soup? Sorry, I should have thought about the cold more." He apologized before his eyes went up to look at the designs the flames were creating within the ice. "You're making pretty designs, that's making something with it." He added, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:09 am

"I'm fine, the temperature change makes my nose sensitive." Mia looked up before moving to stand and stretch herself a bit. She stared at the designs, moving to touch them on the wall. She seemed intent on the designs, a small flame appearing from her finger as she drew things into the ice herself. "It is okay, don't apologize. I should have brought my coat out before this point. T-Thank you. For yours. Its...warm. Do you want it back? Y-You aren't too cold?"

Mia went to shrug the coat off, but didn't turn around yet. Her face was too red from the compliment to be able to look at Masa. "I-I guess, thank you... But I need your ice first to do so. It..is really not nice alone..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:23 am

"Ah no, I'm alright." Masaru replied as Mia began shrugging the coat off. "The cold isn't bothering me and the fire is helping so everything's fine."

He watched as Mia created more designs, giving the little ice fort more visual appeal. It was nice, the designs were pretty.

"There's materials that you can burn designs into...as decor, aren't there?" He asked, he wasn't entirely sure but he thought there had to be something like that. Fire was dangerous, yes, but it could also be used to make a lot of useful and beautiful things.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Mia nodded, glancing over her shoulder before moving the coat back up over her shoulders and holding it close to her briefly. She hid a smile as she faced away from Masa, drawing a few more leaves on the vines as the small flames got smaller and did their work. Soon the ice walls were covered in pretty vines with flowers and leaves, their lines reflecting the purple light differently and making pretty flashes.

Startled from her work, she hopped around and opened her mouth before closing it and looking down and to the side. "...Its easy with ice. It just melts and won't catch on fire. It...requires very delicate control of heat for those other ones. Maybe...one day I can do that."

Grabbing a bit of her hair, she played with the ends as she looked down still. Her ice tiara shifted and one hand went up to fix it without thinking as she glanced up for a moment with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:57 am

"I'm sure you could, if you'd like to...that is." Masaru smiled, he wasn't sure if Mia wanted to do those kinds of things or not...but...it seemed like it could be a hobby of sorts. She seemed to like what she was doing with the ice as a canvas anyway.

"I'm glad we thought to do this, by the way." He continued, "as I'd said before...doing something like this with my abilities wasn't something that occurred to me. It's a lot of fun though."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:23 am

"Maybe... I have a few hobbies... I don't know if I could handle another one plus a boyfriend..." Mia laughed before realizing how that came out, her head shooting up as her hands waved. "I-I mean more... I want...to make time for you and spending...time with you more. So... I can just... play with this and ice for now."

She was blushing and turned away quickly, pretending to be focused on the wall. Masa's words made her rather warm in her chest and she had to lean against the wall for a moment. "I'm sorry... That it didn't. I... am glad I got to make you think that way though. Hono isn't pleased with my use of her, but... seeing your smile makes it worth all the annoying comments. S-So...don't stop smiling please... if I can... help you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:04 am

That heat returned to his face at her words as Mia turned away, returning her attention to the ice as she created more designs within it.

He gave a small chuckle at the mention of her zanpakutou's attitude on this whole activity.

"Ikari...is quiet as usual though I believe he feels a bit...ridiculous to be used like this." He gave another small smile though the heat in his face increased, "I wont, I'll keep smiling. P-Promise."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:19 am

"...Should I kiss him more? Will... it make him happy?" Mia's face was bright red, but Ikari was part of Masa and thus... if she kissed him it would be okay. And if it helped the Zanny... Why would it? She had no idea, she was just beat red and hiding.

Still at the rather sweet promise, Mia turned back around and laughed shyly. He could probably see how red her face was but she just tilted her head and smiled. "...Thank you Masaru. I...am so happy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:50 am

At the question Masaru nearly chuckled, remembering how...much more quiet Ikari had been, quiet even in his standards anyway, after Mia had done that the first time. If he hadn't known any better he'd have considered the spirit had become temporarily shy.  

"It's up to you, though how he acted after you did was a bit amusing." He answered, though Ikari would probably shoot him a hard look if he weren't being used right now.

When Mia turned back to look at him again, his expression and smile softened, her words causing his smile to grow slightly. "Welcome, I'm...really happy too."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Masaru seemed really amused by what Mia had done and she felt unbearably flustered by that. Was it really so bad? Was...it weird? The red on her face wasn't going anywhere at this point obviously and she moved closer to the warming fire. Masa's warm smile made her warm inside but she had to ask. "...Amusing how? Was...he...annoyed or...?"

Why was she worrying about a Zanpakuto's feelings?! What kind of person did that!? Mia moved closer to Masa, her arms playing with her hair as she pulled it all over one shoulder. "Ahah, I am silly worried about his feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:28 pm

"More like...shy, not annoyed." Masaru replied, hopefully easing Mia's worries about upsetting his zanpakutou. "That's how it seemed to me."

He gave a small chuckle, unable to bite it back this time, that shyness wasn't something he'd ever thought he'd see on Ikari; he couldn't help but find it a bit amusing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Mia stared a bit shocked, the zanpakuto spirit had been...shy about it? That sounded adorable and cute... And then it hit her. What she had done. What evil she had wrought!

With a gasp, she stared with bright purple eyes shining in the light that matched them, moving forward to take Masa's hands. "...Did...I steal his first kiss?!"

She was horrified at her actions! That had been so rude of her! Looking at the snow and then back at Masa's eyes since she had no idea where to look to apologize, she spoke swiftly and full of remorse. "I'm sorry Ikari! I'm so sorry I stole something precious from you!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Okay, so maybe he had to bite back another chuckle at this; he didn't want Mia thinking he was laughing at her, which...he wasn't, she was worried she'd stolen Ikari's first kiss. It was sweet.

"He's fine, there's no need to worry about that." Masaru replied, unable to stop from smiling at least. "You didn't do anything bad or steal anything from him, promise."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 pm

"I-I'll try not to feel so bad. If...its okay..." Masa seemed to be keeping his amusement at this situation hidden. He would never laugh at her, he must find this...silly. She was already blushing and instead her mouth pursed in a teeny tiny pout.

Reaching up she poked Masa's cheek as she looked to the side. She was flustered and embarrassed but that was no reason to make him feel like he couldn't laugh. "...Its okay to laugh. I-It...is really silly isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:35 am

Masaru couldn't help but give a small chuckle as Mia moved to poke his cheek before shaking his head, "It's not; I find it rather sweet, actually."

For her to think of Ikari's feelings like that; it was a sweet gesture, just as he'd thought before.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next