(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Utter Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:04 am

"M-Mm. Thats a good plan. I hope he doesn't get upset I didn't tell him immediately though...and had to keep it from him..." Mia cringed and pulled away from the hug, worried about how Masa might take things. He...she didn't even want to lie to him slightly. Both of their utter wishes to tell the truth and not leave things out had led to them dating...

But this involved more than just her and her honor. Her father's freedom was at stake. She couldn't be too weak on this. "I'll do it though. Your safety comes first! If you would rather not... I would understand. But I don't think Masa would be too upset or turn you in. He really understands and is...wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:13 am

"No, no I'd be happy to meet him though I am sorry about the temporary secrecy."

He could see how much Mia didn't want to lie to him and he hoped the noble would understand when he finally found out...and Kaimu also hoped that Mia was right when she claimed he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:22 am

Mia smiled and tried to reassure Kaimu, but before she could she leaned up and brushed aside his bangs. Planting a small kiss on his forehead, she then sat back down and tilted her head in the happiest smile.

"Thank you papa." If it wasn't clear to Kaimu before, now it should be plain as day. Mia was utterly attached to him already...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:34 am

He was seriously going to have a heart attack before he got used to being called that...

It...It felt...too nice. Family, he had family....

"Welcome." Kaimu answered, his smile bright.

He was happy, extremely happy; that much was obvious.

'I swear if you start crying...'

Still smiling and without even looking; the zanpakutou was promptly tossed where it slammed into a large rock a short distance away.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:38 am

Kaimu hadn't said anything! It meant she could call him that all she wanted! Mia was all smiles, even as she watched Kuroshi get tossed. Assuming it said something mean, though even that didn't break her father's smile at all. He was such a happy person!

Her grin matching his, she held up her hand where purple flames broke out all over it. The heat from them didn't effect Mia, but could probably be seen in the way the air shifted and wavered. "Have you ever tried fire? I can assist you if you want. Maybe I should start tossing Hono in puddles or threatening to..."

Hono's laughter sounded, pleased utterly. 'You finally start to use that power of mine freely and its to threaten a fellow Zanpakuto. You're so evil. I love it. DO it more.'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:46 am

Kaimu expression held slight awed amazement at the fires as Mia summoned them, not realizing she could do something like that. "I've never tried fire before-"

'Don't you fucking dare.'

"-the most I've done is beat him against a rock or dirty him in the mud. Usually that'll shut him up for a bit. He's not very pleased about the talk of potential fire torture though, so foul mouthed..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 am

"Then he should be nice. I don't like bullies and mean people at all." Mia's smile was even sweeter if it was possible, her head tilting slightly as the flames faded but for one on the tip of her pointer finger. She glanced at the sword. "Hono seems excited about the prospect. Will he be nice and not make you toss him around anymore...? Eh, Kuro-tan?"

'Damn right I am. That'd be bitchin.'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:58 am

'God damn it first the captain and now her....'

It seemed Kuroshi wasn't happy about another person calling him by that name, he already hated it when Kaimu did so and it seemed to be infectious now as other people that met the damn runaway started calling him that.

Kaimu stifled a snicker at the zanpakutou's frustration; unable to help but find amusement in it.

"You heard her Ku-ro-tan~." He grinned, "will you behave?"

'Kiss my ass.'

"Mmmm? What was that you acidic sleaze?"

'Tch.'

"He'll behave." Kaimu smiled, turning to look back at Mia after the short spat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:07 am

Waiting for a reply with a giggle, Mia played with the fire on her hand. It hopped around, bouncing and giving off a bit of heat as she played with it. That was a nice playful voice, she liked it and wondered again if her father could sing too? He had such a nice voice. It wasn't like Masa's in that it made her blush, but she could appreciate it.

"Acidic sleaze? Is he an acid zanpakuto? Hono is fire, but her power leaks into me. I-It has ever since I was a kid." Mia fluffed her hair and looked away, ashamed of admitting that. She...had burnt so many things down wen she was younger. Still his smile was infectious and she grinned again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:14 am

"Aha...well, Kuroshi...I don't use him unless the situation is dire enough; his abilities...they're quite ugly." He replied, glancing back over at the bickering zanpakutou before glancing back at Mia.

Her abilities had begun showing when she was still a child? Kaimu couldn't help but internally wince at that...she had a fire zanpakutou...no way in hell that wasn't terrifying.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:44 am

"...Acid sounds like its awful and his name is rather... bad too." Mia winced outwardly, hoping her father hadn't ever had the issues she had had. That would have been horrific for everyone around him, maybe thats why he stayed away from others?

"You...didn't manifest it did you? The acid? And...hurt people?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:57 am

Kaimu shook his head, "I didn't. My abilities...growing up were there but I had to really work to make them strong enough and to strengthen my reiatsu. I trained in secret which was...a really hard secret to keep..."

He'd never...tried manifesting Kuroshi's abilities when Kuroshi himself wasn't being used...that would be...

"When Kuroshi manifested I never even thought about trying that with his abilities...it was way too dangerous. Kuroshi's abilities aren't something I use so casually, if I'm not careful even I'll start rotting from the inside-Ah! S-Sorry, I...didn't mean to say that."

Damn, why'd he have to say something like that? They'd finally met and were getting to know each other and he had to say something like that? Way to go, dumbass...freak your daughter out why don't you...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:30 am

"Oooh I bet. Training for that sort of thing is really hard to hide, it leaves marks. How did you do it then?" Mia giggled slightly, pleased to hear that Kaimu at least hadn't had to deal... Acid would be so much worse... "I am happy though. It meant no one was hurt by you..."

Her eyes grew troubled as she heard a bit about the awful zanpakuto's powers, her brows creasing more before she realized how scary that must be to him. Poor Papa. He needed reassurance...

He seemed to feel rotten about admitting it, though it was Kuroshi who should feel bad. Sending a glare and a small flame to land on it, though it wasn't hot enough to burn it... She turned back to Kaimu and took one of his hands and smiled at him.v"I've rarely been burned by Hono's flames... Other fire and heat effects me normally though. But...I burnt down a lot of peoples homes and work places before Mother let the Shinigami take me in. I was...four or five. So... They did the best they could but I was really alone for a long time. So...don't feel bad! Its okay."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:59 am

"I went off and trained in the middle of the night, my brother figured it out eventually but it was our mother I was worried about knowing. If she'd have figured it out she'd have never allowed it..."

Again, he couldn't help but internally wince at her words. That young? If he'd been that age when his own abilities had started manifesting he didn't know what he'd do...

It seemed though, he was saved from his slip up as it looked like she didn't understand the full extent of his words. It was good, she didn't need to worry over that; besides, it was only under the circumstances of a bankai ability he began rotting so...

If he'd of known about her and had been around he probably could have helped her but...

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, it must of been terrifying at that age."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:08 am

"What did your brother do...or...should I call him my uncle now? A-And your mother grandma...? What would she have done? Just not allow it or...why wasn't it allowed in the first place?" Mia wanted Kaimu's attention distracted from the awful things about his zanpakuto. Still his..concern was unwarranted and her eyes flashed briefly as she turned back to her father. Maybe she lost her temper a slight bit. Maybe.

"I'm not the one who's zanpakuto can kill them when they use it! You shouldn't be worrying about me. I was alone but it its much better than a spirit out to kill me!" Now she sniffled a bit, glaring at the sword and increasing the heat oh so slightly. Maybe it couldn't feel it, but she hoped it could. The awful asshole. If she could set it entirely on fire and get him a new sword she would right now. "So what if I was scared and lived in the library alone for a century..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:18 am

'Make her stop!'

"He let me off easy and let me get away with my excuses that...I'd gone for a run or something. He knew though that something was up...he didn't know fully until he found my applications for the academy." Kaimu replied, ignoring Kuroshi as he gave a light chuckle. "I think they'd like being called that. If you'd like you can."

'No seriously. Make her fucking stop! This shit's getting hot!'

So she had understood...

"It's alright, that-that only happens under the circumstance of a bankai ability! The other ones aren't as dangerous, nasty, but certainly not as dangerous to myself." He tried explain, his voice hopefully reassuring as he kept it level; it was to reassure her though, not for Kuroshi's sake. "So what? A century is a long time and I know what it's like to be alone for that long and it's awful. Lonely, frustrating...I hate that you had to experience that. If I'd known..."

If she were already in the Seireitei what could he of done? Nothing really...He wasn't permitted there, showing his face there would be a one way ticket to throwing away what freedom he had.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:52 am

"I-I just...never imagined having...family. Mom was someone who died. S-So... I didn't know you were born here too..." Mia looked down, wiping her eyes. She...would have loved to meet them. To have a grandma and an uncle, and an aunt and cousin... People to be around and be safe and hold. "Hehe, and Uncle decided to join in on it?"

One cheek puffed up in a small pout before she let it out, sounding more like an exasperated sigh than anything else. The flame disappeared at a glance and she wished she could talk with the spirit. And maybe beat it up a bit. "Still...it makes me want to kick him really hard. Even one power like that... Promise me you'll never use it! Please? I...would be so upset."

If something happened to you at all because of that stupid spirit. Why couldn't she just say that... Shaking her head, she gave Kaimu a sad smile. "You couldn't have done anything... Its...Mom is an airhead. She slept around... there is no way you could have ever known. She didn't remember until recently, when she saw you one day a few months ago and she took a picture for me. A-And thats all she really told me. I've been a shinigami for a hundred and twenty years... I'm a hundred and twenty-five. So... there's nothing you could have ever done papa."

"B-Besides... I have...friends now. And Masa...W-Well mostly Masa and Hideki, my captain...and Masa's evil Lieutenant I guess counts... and... a human friend! U-Uh...quality not quantity..." She wasn't doing a good job of reassuring was she? Mia pulled hair in front of her mouth and touched it with her lips. She... didn't know how to make him feel better. She didn't blame him in the least and there was nothing either of them could have done, even knowing. What could he do? Ask for a pardon to make sure his daughter was being taken care of well? "I found things to do...and I wasn't hiding so I could do more... like sewing and singing, and cooking. A-And the Library liked me and gave me this cloak. And I became a ghost! A birthday cake ghost."

Smiling she laughed lightly, trying her hardest to make it seem much nicer than it had been.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:34 am

"My mother was naturally born here, my actual father...I'm not sure, I never found out." Kaimu answered, thinking about whether or not he'd been told that or not. "As for when Tatsuo found out about my plans, hehe. He turned in his application secretly after I had, he knew I couldn't argue having done that."

He patted her head again to help quell her worries, offering Mia a reassuring smile.

"Promise. I hardly use Kuro-tan to begin with, I haven't had to use him in a long time." He'd had his...not so proud moments but that'd been a very long time ago. He hardly ever used Kuroshi, preferring to stick to kido if hand-to-hand combat wasn't working out.

So that's what that had been about a few months ago...? He'd been...rather confused having not really known about cameras and such so he'd certainly been caught off guard.

"A birthday cake ghost?" He couldn't help but be amused by that, though ghost didn't seem like the nicest term. "I'm glad you found hobbies you could entertain yourself with though, aha...I'm...mostly good at fish catching and cooking...and even it took me years of practice." He remembered falling face first into the rivers and ponds on more than one occasion when he was learning to catch or spear fish...again, not some of his brightest moments. "I've learned to cook...basic things but I mostly eat at other places since I'm not exactly the best at it."

Hobbies...Hobbies...Kaimu tried to think of some of his own, aside from just wandering around which...wasn't exactly a hobby. "I do small jobs for people, those are fun though I guess that doesn't really count as a hobby...it's something I enjoy doing, even if I'm working for food money."

Hobbies...he...hardly...had any...Oh no, he was boring wasn't he...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:45 pm

"Ah! Uncle was smart. You were overprotective of him Papa?" Mia tilted her head but figured that she could ask more about grandpa later, though it was interesting and almost unheard of outside of noble families to have such a line of children born in the SS. Maybe they could make their own small house and go from there.

That was a silly thought!

Head pattings always soothed her, more than she liked to admit ever since Masa started doing it... And with Kaimu's rather soothing presence she felt better. Giving a lopsided grin, she asked softly. "Okay... So you are good at kido and such?"

"T-The library is in charge of other things like...birthdays and so on. So I made... cakes and delivered them. N-No one noticed me in my cloak for the most part. I-I don't like sweets that much anymore because of that... But I still bake cakes for the higher officers. I-Its how I met Masa." Mia smiled and giggled, remembering that rather ridiculous meeting. He...had fallen from a tree.

Her attention was brought back into focus but the thought of fishing and her eyes almost glittered with interest. "Oooh! You can catch fish? Are they yummy? Do you know any good recipes? I-I can make...food... for you sometimes if you want..."

She was rather interested in the jobs he did, moving slightly closer without realizing. Having no idea of his internal struggle about being boring, she in fact thought the opposite. Papa was so interesting! "What do you do job wise then? I-I'm...the head of the library technically... So I deal with books and organizing everyone mostly."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:11 am

"I suppose I was...haha, I originally wanted to become a shinigami to help support him and our mother and since it's a dangerous job I wasn't...completely okay with him becoming one but I couldn't argue." Kaimu laughed, a sheepish smile on his expression for a moment before giving a small nod. "As for kido, I tend to use it if hand-to-hand combat isn't enough, I used to be in the Ninth so I'm more skilled in that area."

She made cakes and delivered them? That seemed like a nice job to have, it could make people happy, receiving cakes and such when their birthday came around.

"That sounds like it's a lot of fun to do." He smiled, "It must make people happy."

He was surprised at her interest in something as simple as his fishing or jobs he did, but it made him happy she was so. "Ah, well I mostly just have them cooked by fire. I don't really know how to do anything fancy with it. I used to be terrible at catching them but with practice I got better at it...and...I think I'd like that, to try food you make. Only if you're not busy at the time though!"

"As for my jobs...I mostly just do small jobs. They're nothing big, really. I just sometimes help move heavy boxes or organize things. Sometimes I'm asked to keep watch of places...kind of like a guard in a sense but that's the gist of what I do when I'm staying in one of the districts."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:31 am

"Mm. It can be really dangerous... Some squads are really safe though! M-Mine is. I have to practice to stay in shape fighting wise, but its a lot of moving around. What squad was Uncle in?" Curious yet but hoping to not make Kaimu upset, Mia asked more questions. She...wanted to know everything she could. Papa was in Ninth, so that made more sense with Captain Higgins knowing as well.

"Mmm, everyone smiles when they see their cakes. I...try to make sure its kinds they like too." Blushing bright red at his words but also nodding, she was still smiling as she did.

"Like...smoked or just roasted fish? C-Can I try sometime? I've...never had it like that... I cook a lot, with Masa too now so its no problem! W-When I come out to see you next I can bring lunch or something." Mia had always wanted to try that way of cooking but really had no chances to. Like roasting potatoes and sweet potatoes in fall leaf piles and such... "Oh! Sounds fun and not tedious at all. Do you get to meet lots of people? Whats some of the places you've been? ...U-Uh sorry I'm...asking so much... I...just..."

Mia looked down, realizing she was asking a ton of things.

(OOC: Utter Destruction - Page 3 Tumblr_static_hyouka-episode-1-gif3_1_

Mia's face and reactions the whole fucking topic)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:58 am

"You're not asking too many questions at all, it's alright." Kaimu laughed before he began answering what she'd asked. "Tatsuo...he was in the Eighth and his wife, Haruki was in Seventh."

She hadn't asked about his brother's wife but since she was family as well he thought she might be interested.

It seemed Mia was rather thoughtful when it came to her cake making, it was sweet. She thought about the preferred flavors of those receiving them so it'd be to their tastes rather than just baking a cake of mainly her own choice.

"Mmm, smoked mostly and sure, of course you can try some! I can't guarantee it'll be five-star quality though." He continued, a sheepish chuckle following the end of his sentence. "I'd like to try your cooking as well, it sounds really good."

"I meet a lot of people, most of the interactions are rather short though. Sometimes there is more of an effort to form a friendship but mostly the relationship is just I'm working for them or helping out, get a happy thanks and some money for food...As for where I've traveled...there's a lot of places I've been, good, bad....I mentioned to Lak-tan about one of the districts I traveled too being inhabited by mostly cats, that was one that caught her interest. There's also nice fishing districts and there's some with beautiful fields that are overflowing with flowers if you're visiting at the right time of year..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:29 am

"Oh! So Aunt Haruki was in the school division and Uncle Tatsuo was one of the police? And...you were a kido user...and I am in the library division. Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten... Add in Masa and its Six, seven and so on... Ahah!" Mia's laughter was bright and amused as she realized that they went in order. "What was Aunt Haruki like? And...uncle Tatsuo before... And...my cousin..."

She wanted to know more, even if it hurt. She just hoped to keep Kaimu's smile on though. It made her happy to see, moreso than most others. A small frowny pout appeared for a moment as she heard Kaimu's words. "I bet it tastes really good... I'll bring food next time then! Wait..."

Realizing she had some pf her own sweets in her cloak, she gasped and a hand came up before she moved. Reaching into her cloak she pulled out a box, opening it to reveal a bunch of small cheesecake bites. At least four different kinds were sitting in it, and for some odd reason they were cold still. Cheesecake was one of the few sweets she could eat and enjoy, especially the blackberry ones she made. Picking one of those up, she popped it into her mouth before holding the box out. "I-I have some cheesecake. If you want...to try..."

"As nice as traveling sounds, it seems lonely... Unless you're mom. She..." Mia shuddered before ruffling her hair nervously. She was uncomfortable admitting this to her father, but he should know... "She...sends me letters filled with her.. .um...conquests and its...t-too much. M-Mom is an airhead and...m-men seem to adore her. S-She doesn't tell me much about the places she goes, so its nice to hear about them now... Do you think we could go to the flower one sometime? A-And fishing?"

"...Did Lakshmi go to that district? I...can't see the calm and in charge Captain frolicking with cats to be honest Papa. She's so...serene normally. Though that laughter... How old of friends are you? Lakshmi really freaked out when she found out, she almost stopped breathing while laughing!" Realizing she had no idea how they had met, though it would be fairly obvious if they were friends since before he left since someone in the medical division would meet lots of people. Still she was curious and smiled innocently at Kaimu.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:46 am

"Tatsuo and Haruki met during our academy days, and the three of us were rather good friends; I used to tease Tatsu about is crush though." He laughed, "Haruki was part of a lower ranking noble clan and she was well liked among most of our class mates. Their daughter, Shiori...she was a ball of energy, talkative and loved playing with the three of us."

Shiori had still been...a child when things had happened, it was hard to believe such a cheerful little kid was...just gone now.

"It can be...a little but I make the best of it." He smiled and it brightened when Mia brought up visiting some of them. "I think that'd be a lot of fun, we can go there one day."

That one moment when he'd had that picture taken of him had been one of the first times he'd even seen her mother since...well...she'd seemed familiar but having wandered so many districts, met so many different people it was hard to place a name.

'Yo, why don't you tell her about your little adventures with the opposite sex, keke.'

'What was that? Throw you in the river?'

That was certainly something she didn't need to know, it wasn't like it...was a bad thing, it just wasn't exactly an appropriate thing to say to your daughter and it was something he'd prefer her not knowing anyway.

"Lak-tan and I met out here in the Rukon." He explained, "she had gone to eat and I had happened to be there. We struck up a conversation and shortly after she found out who and what I was. She assured me she wasn't going to take me in so we talked more and became friends. It was fun, the first shinigami other than Norma-tan I'd spoken with so freely in a long time."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:49 am

"Uncle had a crush on her for a while? That is really sweet..." Mia turned bright red, looking down and thinking about her rather easy to impress heart. She...crushed easily though, or well did. She didn't find herself finding others as...easy to crush on as before. Was that because she really liked Masa? Maybe...

Wait a lower ranking noble house? "So that means...uncle was a noble! Oh wow... and Shiori was her name..."

Mia's face fell from the happy smile to a sad one. She had sounded adorable, Mia wished she could have met them. She really did. They sounded so wonderful... No wonder Papa couldn't have stayed in the Seireitei when they were gone. Deciding it could hurt and he needed more soothing than her, Mia reached out carefully and haltingly. Slowly her hand reached his head and Mia gave Kaimu patpats in return. It was what Masa and Kaimu did when she was nervous or upset.

"Mhm! I can take some vacation days... If I could sneak you into the living world I would... I'm sorry." Kaimu did seem lonely from his words, alone out here with barely anyone... And he hadn't even gotten to see his friend! It seemed like they hadn't known each other for as long as she had assumed though... Since he had been rogue when they met. "Oh! I am sorry, f-for Lakshmi not coming. Y-You didn't get to see her because of me... S-She seems really nice... A good friend."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utter Destruction
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: