(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Utter Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:15 am

As Kaimu reached for the zanpakuto after staring an uncomfortably long time, she toned the heat down so he wouldn't get burned on it. A rather... warm and pleased smile was on her face as she watched the man punish her zanpakuto.

'OW OW OW OW! You got a Papa bear Mia! He didn't like that one bit! Tell him to stooop! Masa is cutie, you couldn't do better!'

Mia turned red more at the words, looking down at her sword with a mixture of pity and rightous indignation. Yes...Masa... was...really cute. So what?! It didn't mean...she thought about that sort of thing with him! That dark tone of voice was a bit scary, but he was Papa and wouldn't hurt her so she didn't worry. "I won't tell him... Y-You deserve this. It was really rude like papa said."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:28 am

Tell him something? Mia's zanpakutou wanted her to say something to him? He gave a smile as Mia refused to do so, and without whatever words the zanpakutou had to say he had no reason to stop in his punishments.

Kuroshi cursed, both due to the rock and the fire, his annoyance and anger at it's peak.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:33 am

'FINE FINE JUST STOP I'm SORRY! I'm sorry I'm REALLY SORRY FOR THE BAD COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR KIND AND CARING AND NOT A PERVERT BOYFRIEND. IT WAS WRONG!'

Mia hmmed to herself before sighing and raising her arms up. Looking down at the sword, she turned her smile to Kaimu. "Papa, she says she's sorry. Really sorry. So if you feel tired of smashing her on the rock you can stop. But I wouldn't want to ruin your fun if you are having a lot."

'....He's teaching you bad habits already and it's only been a few hours. I've had...a hundred years... I don't know if I'm proud or nOT BUT I WANT HIM TO STOP!'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:44 am

At Mia's words, he kept it up just a bit longer...feeling a simple sorry wasn't quite good enough, but it wasn't like the spirit could grovel at his feet...so after a few more moments, he removed his foot from the two swords and let them drop to the ground.

"I see, while normally an apology wouldn't quite cut it....it's not like a sword can give more than that...I suppose." He replied, giving a small shrug as he looked down at them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:26 am

'Note...to...self...Papa Foxes are vicious creatures...'

Mia ignored that rather relieved and painfilled reply and laughed lightly a bit...moved by how upset had seemed for her sake. She had been too flustered to realize but... he did seem to really care already. She moved closer to Kaimu, reaching up and touching his now loose hair rather shyly.

"Thank you. For...wanting to protect me. And...avenge my um honor?" Mia tried to stuff the giggle at that down, but had trouble. She had no idea what kind of reaction that would be called.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Kaimu's smile brightened at Mia's words, losing the dark aura it once held to become one that looked genuinely happy. "Welcome, of course I want to protect you...it's only right that I punish those that mess with you."

He gave a small laugh, a light tint to his cheeks at saying that as his hand moved up to scratch the side of his mouth. It was how he really felt so it was only right to say that, it was only right that a father protect his daughter!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Mia's smile was bright and sweet as she looked up at Kaimu, nodding before... wrapping her arms around Kaimu and giving him a big hug. She immediately buried her face against him, hiding her happy tears.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:58 am

Kaimu gave a happy chuckle as Mia moved to hug him; he returned the embrace, gladly, as she nodded against him. She was happy, and seeing that he just couldn't help but be happy as well, even if both of them had just been severely annoyed only moments before.

"I'm glad you're happy." He said, his smile bright as one hand when up to gently pet her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:20 am

Mia nodded into his chest more, happy to be able to hug her father finally... It...was hard to say or speak right now so she just held onto him for a bit, while he soothingly petted her head. After a little bit she pulled back, soothed and happy with a large smile.

"I...should head back. They are probably worried... I-I didn't know how to tell them I was...going to meet my dad? S-So I just...sent Captain and Masa notes saying I was sick..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:16 pm

"Ah, right; they could be worried if you told them that." Kaimu replied before leaning down to pick up the still tied-together zanpakutous. Retrieving his hair tie he untied the two, handing Mia's sword back to her with a smile. "Until next, then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:27 pm

"Mhm, I'll be back! With more food and things and...maybe Masa..." Mia nodded strongly with a grin as she took Hono and set the sword on her back where it seemed to stick. Leaning up, she pulled Kaimu's head down and gave his cheek a small kiss before smiling.

"Bye Papa! Thank you for everything today!" Laughing lightly, she turned and hurried off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utter Destruction
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: