(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Utter Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:34 pm

"...almost...whenever..." Mia repeated the words to herself, a mantra against Hono's wickedly evil laughter and words. Her hands came up to her face as she turned more red, her shoulders slumping as she leaned forward.

Oh no...not...both of them... Nononono...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:40 pm

"I-I don't...that much, it's alright! Whenever I do I-I'm sure about...about safety! You don't have to-to panic!" Kaimu quickly tried to reassure her but...he really didn't know what to say!

He was trying to censor himself here! That kind of...of information wasn't something to share so casually with your daughter! He really...sure, sometimes he had some fun but it wasn't as often as she was probably thinking!

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:44 pm

That laughter spiked as Mia tossed the sword into the pond, before cutting off in screeching swears. She didn't even move the rest of her body, just grabbed the sword sheathe and all and tossed it hilt over blade into the body of water nearby.

Her mind was whirling. Sure about safety, Lakshmi's reaction...Lakshmi's not entirely secret... Not that much... he had been so happy to...

Looking up, her face utterly pale and shocked. "You're SLEEPING WITH SETSUNA'S GRANDDAUGHTER!"

"...if she was still alive you would be dead. I would be dead. We would both be staked..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Her response startled him, left him...unable to reply for a short moment as he attempted to; he opened his mouth to respond before shutting it again and then opening it again.

"Th-That was one time!" He replied, "W-We're friends; I help her out with things at these clinics when she needs me to and that's all! I swear!" This was not an impression he wanted to leave on Mia. Not. At. All.

He had his nights but he didn't sleep around all the time! He didn't! He did his jobs, earned his money, bought his food, and most of the time rested for the night and went on his way! Sex wasn't as common as she was probably thinking! Oh no, oh no...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:55 pm

"She would kill us both. I forgot. How did I forget. Lakshmi and Masa. There were huge hints she wanted them... We would be in the way..." Mia's words were frantic, utterly surprised and a bit scared. Also relieved in a small way. Meeting Setsuna up close as Masa's...

...Okay so maybe they weren't sleeping together anymore? Just once though... Mia groaned and fell to her side, her floofy soft hair floating around her before laying over her in a makeshift blanket. "...Its...its good. We are safe. Don't worry Papa, I am sure she would have only castrated you. I would get the stake."

"...whyyy..."

That laughter in her head, Mia laid there dejected.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:00 pm

"Ah, M-Mia I'm sure you would be fine...It's not like...you've broken any laws, you're just in a relationship, e-even if he is like family to her what matters is what...what they want right? She'd respect their wishes right?"

He'd likely be offed, if Setsuna were around and she found out but...

He brought his hand over to Mia's head again, repeating his petting actions like before; hopefully this could bring some comfort? It seemed to have worked before...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:05 pm

"...Setsuna is...gone so there is no worry. But she's...scary. She gets her way or else." Mia shivered slightly, one purple eye appearing as she opened it and glanced up through the dark locks. It wasn't accusing, just a bit exasperated. "...So I could have more siblings? I mean... I exist so therefore...you do mess up..."

The head playing was soothing and she sighed deeply but relaxed...still laying there in a black poof though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:17 pm

"Well, it's...not impossible but..."

He was almost positive, it wasn't impossible but...he was sure he'd been careful whenever he did.

"Sorry, I can't answer with a sure answer; this wasn't...an impression I wanted to leave." Kaimu wasn't sure what to say, he couldn't confirm or deny Mia's question as much as he felt sure that he didn't have any other children.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:25 pm

"...We all have stuff we don't want to talk about. You...shouldn't hide this stuff either." Mia felt bad for making Kaimu feel so bad about this. So...what if he... did things? Her mother did too, with much more reckless abandon.

It was best she find out NOW than later. "I-It's...okay. Okay? If you do we'll...find out eventually but if you don't... Its...okay."

Her voice was soft as she spoke more, wanting to admit something to make him feel better even if her words came out in more of a pout than she wanted. "...I play...games that have adult stuff in them... I-I...don't know about that stuff mostly otherwise though. So... I can't... say anything."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Games with...he still wasn't completely familiar with modern games but...

Still, that was mostly the extent of her knowledge on the subject as far as her words suggested. That was...both good and not good...Not good mostly because well...knowledge on that was important to have due to being...being safe and such but she seemed...responsible enough?

He mentally shook the thoughts, that subject and Mia not being something he wanted to think about!

"I suppose...it's something we'll find out or...not find out in the future then." Going back to the siblings subject...

The Rukon was a huge area, there was no telling if information like that would ever be discovered. The fact that Mia had been able to find him was a miracle in and of itself...for something like this to happen again well...it wasn't likely.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:08 pm

"Mm. Y-Yeah..." Mia nodded, looking away again as she laid there. She didn't want to get up, still too embarrassed and feeling odd from the topic of conversation. Her black poof was safe and not filled with awkward.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:14 pm

"W-Well, for now...we don't have to think about that." Kaimu said, trying to...end that topic of conversation for both of their sake.

What else could he say though, a more comfortable topic that could help both of them...

"The districts...that we talked about earlier, about seeing whenever you had the chance, are there any specific ones you'd like to see overall? There's a few nice ones out there to see not even counting the ones I've mentioned already." He finally spoke, giving a smile to hopefully help lighten the awkward atmosphere of their previous topic.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:11 am

Mia jolted at the districts were brought up, sitting up in a floofy wave as she nodded a bit shyly. It was good they were off that awkward subject... Lakshmi... she had... Not thinking about that again, she tried to look like she was fine.

The Rukon still scared her a bit and thinking about going out into it...even with her father to have fun... was a bit scary. She tried to smile like Kaimu, he had a sweet smile but she was feeling shy again so it came out a bit lopsided. "O-One with... few people. I like... plants...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:37 am

Kaimu gave a nod, "Few people would be good, if you actually want to...we could stick to the outskirts. There's a nice field outside of one, there's a lot of pretty wildflowers you could see along with some other plants...and since it's on the outskirts there might not be any people...maybe some traveling between districts but that would be a rare occurrence."

He thought, trying to think of more he could mention to her; he knew she didn't like being around too many people and had already been thinking of the least populated, peaceful ones.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:51 am

"I like wildflowers..." Mia nodded at Kaimu's eyes, her smile becoming a bit more firm as she realized that maybe she could do this. Outskirts...hiding from people... Yes. She could go have fun visits with him! A determined look entered her eyes as she thought about it.

"A-Are there...any good shoppin districts? Even with...people. I could...start picking up some stuff out here rather than in the living world..." She could maybe get him some things too. If he would let her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:24 am

"Then we can see those, the flowers look nice around this time of year." Kaimu replied, "as for shopping districts...There're a few around this area, most of them can get pretty crowded though...but in the morning it's not so bad...around lunchtime people are usually selling food to those that need it and at night is when people tend to go drinking which...out here I'd advise against you going."

The last thing she needed to do was deal with drunks in the evening...even with him around they could get pushy unless threatened properly...

"There's one a bit closer to the Seireitei that's less crowded, and there were some nice things there last time I went through, but I'd imagine it's a bit more expensive since it's a nicer district..." Kaimu continued, thinking of the different shopping districts he knew of; he couldn't help but smile though at the determined look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:20 am

"O-Okay. I'd like that." Mia looked down and twirled long hair between her fingers in a sort of game she seemed to know what to do in. As he spoke about the shopping district and the proper times to go... it was already afternoon. It'd be crowded and she sighed. Mia had needed to pick a few things up if she was to do what she needed... And having Kaimu with her would help. She'd have to alter the budget for this week, but that could be worked out. With eating at Masa's sometimes she spent less time at home. So if she...could just... No, she'd just have to wait and lose out on that special CD preorder.

A sad sigh in her head as she mourned her Tsundere Paradox CD super special bonus poster and keychain. Hearing about the more expensive area she laughed in what she hoped was nonchalance. "I would...prefer closer to here? I-If I could look today. I-I forgot I had things to pick up? Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:25 pm

"We can head to some of the ones nearby, the closest would be a few minutes walk from here." Kaimu replied, "It's rather large, and has a lot of variety in the stalls. Perhaps they'll have what you need there?"

It'd probably be a little busy, unfortunately, maybe the lunch crowd was gone now though? He could only hope so, it'd make things easier, and it'd be a bit less crowded. It was past lunch already...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:50 am

"Oh! Thats really close. A-As long as they...have cloth... A-And stuff..." Mia mumbled a bit, wondering if she could get up enough courage to do this. Moving items she had left out, she took out another two drinks for her and her papa before stuffing it all into the cloak.

Standing up, she stretched and spun the cloak around her with expert precision before looking at Kaimu with a large, nervous grin. "Come on Papa!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:08 pm

"They should have that, the last time I visited they had a nice variety of them, there's bound to be some nice ones." Kaimu smiled, though he gave a laugh as Mia stood and shot him a large grin. He could tell she was nervous though, but he'd hopefully be able to help with that some by shopping with her.

"Right!" He stood, brushing off his yukata and smoothing it out before his smile returned. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:41 pm

"O-Okay. That should be great." Mia nodded, trying to not keep grinning as Kaimu laughed. She scooted over to him, and doing something Masaru at this point would recognize, she latched onto his yukata. Her clothes hadn't needed adjusting, which had given her time to assess his size. Him he was tall... slightly taller than Masa... She would have... to measure Masa to get the stuff she needed.

Mia would follow Kaimu like a little chick once more, her hood up and only the lower half of her face showing. She didn't like crowds... she didn't like rukon...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Kaimu nodded, biting back a chuckle as he felt Mia take his yukata in her hands; his smile did brighten at the action, though.

"There's a couple of stalls and stores to buy cloth in, the building has more higher quality fabrics I think." He said, thinking of the last time he'd gone there to browse. He never bought anything really unless it was food...as he couldn't really be lugging too much around.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:10 pm

"Hm...I need durable and comfortable cloth. Too expensive would be useless, get too dirty too fast and hard to clean." Mia nodded, her gripping his Yukata having the dual purpose of checking its make. It wasn't the greatest. She would rectify this.

People walked by, a few giving her looks of confusion and she sidled up to Kaimu more. Pretty soon she'd be in his figurative lap as she tried to hide behind him slightly. How far was a clothing stall? Why was it so crowded?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:20 pm

"Alright, we can check the stalls and the building." Kaimu nodded, noticing her uneasiness as more people began to pass. His hand to her head, patting it gently as he gave her a reassuring smile. "It'll be alright, we'll stick to the sides, and I won't let anyone mess with you, promise."

It wasn't too much farther, and the lunch crowd was hopefully dispersing rather than gathering...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Mia leaned into the pats, nodding shyly. It was so... comforting. Her father may look young but he was a shinigami, they tended to for many years. She had no trouble adjusting to a father who looked her own age, he was already firmly in the 'Papa' realm. Her mother looked almost as if they were sisters at this point!

"T-Thank you Papa." She clung to him more for a brief moment before her hold loosened a bit. It seems she trusted him implicitly. If he said it was going to be okay it would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utter Destruction
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: