(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Late Night Snacks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 am

Regulus raised an eyebrow. "Works for me." He said with a growl and a smirk. He reached one hand out and with with a powerful tug removed the remaining article.

---

It was some time later when her boots would finally see the concrete again. Breath heavy but by no means shallow, he took a step back, sliding one hand up her to make sure she was steady before letting go. It didn't take him very long to clothe himself, giving a slow satisfied sigh-grunt as he finished adjusting them. "So.. I thought it was a fair bet... I win, we do this every time I have to run bodyguard for you, I lose I get you souls." He waited for her to get dressed before walking up close to her. "So what did you have in mind to the alternative?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:27 am

Thats nice I was wondering when I'd get to be doing normal shit again. Thanks. Thanks for that. As usual.

Under her breath, what little remained, Naki muttered a sarcastic welcome to the doll as she leaned against the wall. That had been an experience, and rather fun though she would have to get to work. The timetable was a little skewed now, but...with a partner here? She could make it work. Her dress was picked back up and promptly put back on, metal jingles and sounds coming from it though they were silenced immediately after.

Glancing over at Regulus, she gave a small chuckle, her eyes lowered with more than a bit of what remained from their actions. "What do you think, sherlock? I'll screw you as much as you want if you get me souls. Bring me something to eat before a job... and I'll be your little sex kitten after. If its especially good I'll make sure you don't go wanting."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:05 am

He grinned, watching her get dressed, savoring the view before it was clothed again. He walked up and pressed himself to her. It didn't feel like a hug or any kind of snuggling, carrying a sexual energy. He gave a pleased growl. "That sounds... rather agreeable." He glanced down her again, clearly still eager. He reached a hand up to take her chin, staring into her eyes with a lopsided smile. "I think I could bring you something more interesting then humans to eat... If this was any indicator of what I can expect from you, it would certainly be worth my time. For such a formidable entity, the noises you make are particularly inviting." He stepped away, letting her go. "So... What's the job then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:21 am

Naki's eyes glanced up at Regulus' her mouth a smirk, enjoying the fact that he wanted her bad enough to get rare yummy souls for her to eat. That was infinitely better than sex... Her arms were against his chest as she replied. "Mm, something more interesting than humans? Ahhh, color me pleased. Glad to make such an arrangement with such an amiable lover."

She was rather flattered by the formidable entity part, but not a speck of that showed on her as he pulled away. Her arms reached up and pressed back against Regulus, some of her energy flowing into him. It wouldn't hurt, merely feel warm as she pulled back. A portal opened, the maelstrom inside swirling in the light near the end of the alleyway. "I am supposed to steal a small trinket from a rather stuck up man. I get a bonus if I can get a few other of these fucking things, some of which are too goddamn big. A Mr Muscles like you though? You'll be perfect."

Moving to the portal, she waved him to follow nonchalantly. "Come on, Tor won't bite you. You've got me inside of you too."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:51 am

He made a pleased little growl and slipped a hand on her waist. He wasn't particularly one for fond embraces, but he did enjoy her hands on his chest. He smirked, before giving a surprised "ah.." When the warmth spread in him, raising an apprehensive eyebrow. He eyed the portal. So... Would this let him enter with her? "Well... It so happens that carrying things, mundane though it maybe, is one of my specialties." He said with a smirk before placing both hands on her hips and picking her up, as easily as if she were an empty box.

"Well.. let's go looting." He said with energetic grin before walking through the portal with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Snacks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2