(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Friends, Old Enemies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:47 pm

"I can't think of anything at the moment, but if I need to know something then I'll message you...though, I'm not that good at the whole text messaging thing yet so my messages may come out a bit sloppy." Muika answered once Aoi was over her laughing fit, whatever had come to her mind must have been amusing to cause her to laugh like that. "Sorry for keeping you, since you wanted to investigate something...Ah, but yeah if I need to know something I'll ask."

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:07 pm

"Its fine! I am getting used to it too Muika, so please forgive my mess ups too." Aoi waved off such words, the poor girl was so concerned with things like that... It didn't bother the shinigami at all.

"Its not a problem~ I was just gonna go find something is all. It wasn't keeping me that much at all for work either." Rushing up to Muika, she kissed the girl's cheek in a happy manner before waving as she jumped off into the trees. "Byyye! See you sometime soon. Goodluck with your fun hehee and REMEMBER BUTTON UPS!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Again, not having expected it, a small noise of surprise escaped her at Aoi's friendly cheek kiss.

"Mm, 'kay." Muika said as the shinigami jumped off into the trees. "B-Bye."

She just had to mention the button ups again...Placing a hand over the lower half of her face, even though now there wasn't really anyone to hide it from, Muika sat there for a few more moments; summoning the nerve to make the inevitable walk down the path of embarrassment back home...

Taking a breath, she forced herself to her feet; moving her hand from her face to hold the bag with both before heading off, using her speed when she'd made sure no one was around to see.

--

It didn't seem like he was back, well...at this time of the day he'd still be working so she had time to well...let her nervousness about this whole situation return obviously. Once at the door, she immediately opened it and made a quick few steps to where her clothes were kept; stuffing the bag and it's contents under a few layers of things.

Okay...they were hidden...now to just...wait. That wouldn't be hard...she just had to sit here while her nerves built up...and the inner freak outs returned...not...hard...right?

Wrong.

Muika, sadly, had only lasted a good six minutes before her face immediately reddened again; scenarios she was unable to stop flashing through her head about this whole thing as she quickly grabbed the blanket from her bed, wrapped herself in it and made a nice little freak out den under the small space beneath her bed.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Aoi, sneaky sneaky ninja Aoi, spent her time away from Muika humming a few songs she liked. She wasn't the greatest singer, but she could hold a tune and this adventure required some sort of music.

Entering a place she wasn't paying much attention to due to being focused on the energy signature. It was like a beacon as she fell through walls and places that she didn't see, intent on that one person... Finally though, she stepped through the wall that separated them, her energy muted. It appeared to be a modern office. Of sorts. There was Aito, standing there and....someone else. He had a plaque and she moved over to read it with a sharky grin and laugh. Seiya.

She had found him too~ Turning to the spiritually aware human, she held up a finger over her toothily evil grin and shhed the man. "If you tell him I'm here I'll throw out off a building Ai-chan."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:01 pm

"You were out much longer than usual, Aito."

"Ah, yeah." Aito responded, his form standing straight, rather stiff in comparison to his usual stance. "There's a reason for that, y'see..."

A sharp eye glanced up at him, raising a brow at the sight of the man's injured face. "Do not speak so casually with me. You are my subordinate, not friend."

"Right, sir." Aito responded, seeming on edge when he spoke with the man across from him. "I apologize."

He may not fear what's on the outside, may be cocky, and extremely arrogant but Seiya wasn't one to be trifled with. He was a normal human, as far as Aito could tell throughout his few years of working under him...but that man could be downright cruel when he wanted to be.

Aito recalled that shinigami girl saying he had no survival instinct...tch. Sure, he hadn't immediately feared her; not having seen her as much of a threat but...his pride wouldn't let him admit it...when she'd put that pressure on him, he'd acted as usual and ended up getting kneed in the face for it...

So much for that pride...

"You're injured. Explain." Seiya was short with his responses, but he had bigger issues to be working on rather than listening to an unreliable tracker. There were still few above him in ranking though, and they'd ordered Aito to remain...if he were to be killed while outside though then that was another story.

"W-Well...Earlier to-Agh!?" Aito's explanation was cut off as if he'd suddenly been hit, but that wasn't exactly the case.

Why was she here!?

"Earlier what?"

"I tripped." Aito responded after a moment, trying not to act like he noticed the extra presence in the room that Seiya could not. "Some brat on a skateboard cut me off while I was walking and it was too late to stop. I ended up falling and injuring myself. Ah, sir."

"..." There was a moment of silence, where it seemed like Seiya didn't quite believe Aito's explanation...and quite frankly, he didn't but he didn't care. Aito's well being was not on the priority list. Giving a sigh, he turned back to his work. "Fine. You may leave."

Aito's eyes immediately went to Aoi as soon as Seiya's eyes were off him.

Just what was she doing!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Aoi came in at just the right time to hear the story Aito gave, and she started laughed as she moved to behind Seiya's chair. Peering over his shoulder, she smiled rather wickedly as she came up with a bit of...fun.

Seiya couldn't see her, he would have reacted by now. Aito could but wouldn't say anything, maybe she could get him to snap by talking to him? "Silly Ai-chan. You didn't tell him a young looking girl beat you up? Not even gonna give him my information?"

Grabbing Seiya's coffee cup when he wasn't looking, she quickly moved it a few inches away and gave a giggle. Maybe she could haunt him for a bit... "Seiya's cute, I have to say. But eeeeh his soul is awful and gross. I bet he's awful and selfish in bed too. Wait I know he is~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Aito grimaced at her words, mostly towards him not Seiya; he knew how horrible Seiya was and what he'd done Muika. It wasn't exactly something he'd needed to be quiet about...The subjects were just that, they weren't treated as human so if one wanted to take advantage well...a blind eye would be turned.

"Is something wrong?"

"Oh, no sir." Aito responded, "It's just, earlier. I was out longer than usual for a reason."

"..."

Sensing there was no reason to wait for a audible request to continue, Aito moved on. "I encountered Muika."

That seemed to capture the man's attention at least. Glancing back up at Aito, Seiya's hand made a movement towards where he'd last placed his coffee; his eyes narrowing in slight annoyance when his hand had missed it by a few inches.

"Continue."

"Nothing very abnormal, well, for a common citizen." He explained, "She was shopping with a friend."

He raised a brow. So she'd actually made friends? He'd been quite intrigued at a previous report Aito had given. Muika had been shopping then too but she'd apparently been with an acquaintance as well. So she was actually socializing?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:30 pm

"Oh? Did I strike a nerve? Did it bother you what he did? If so, why didn't you do anything? Your soul is coated with filth too~ When the gates of hell come for you as I pass your souls on, I think I'll be happy for once." Aoi's smile was dark as she watched Seiya miss his coffee, more giggles appearing.

This was good to hear, she could talk to Muika about things if she needed...and honestly bothering this man seemed like it could be amusing... As he focused on Aito and his words, Aoi took the pen sitting on the desk and rather quietly moved it off the table. She took the pen after it was out of his eyesight and held it up behind Seiya. It had his name on it. Really? Really? Her laughs got stronger and she almost fell over.

"His fucking ego is the size of the MOON! Its even done so fancily. 'Hi I'm Seiya. I like long walks on the beach and torturing children."

At the words Aito gave, she set the pen on the floor behind Seiya's chair and ran over to Aito with her arms outstretched. Stopping right in front of him, she was sure he could see over her head juuust fine but she hopped up and down. "Hey hey hey! I am not only her friend but her sensei! Ai-chaaaan~ Get it right."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:52 pm

"A friend?" Seiya question, setting his coffee cup down after having taking a sip from it as his eyes remained on Aito; silently telling him to continue.

"Yes, it seems she's gotten more sociable after escaping." He explained, trying to keep his eyes off Aoi when Seiya was looking at him.

"She was with someone last time you reported seeing her as well. Was it the same person?"

"No, sir." He answered, watching as Seiya's pen was properly moved from it's spot as the shinigami picked it up to examine it.

He kept himself from making any off expressions; it was true the other man's ego was quite large, he was considered a genius among the scientists and doctors...it was natural to gain a big head at something like that over the years.

"The person she was with in that earlier report seemed to have basically dropped off the map. I don't believe they're really around anymore."

"I suppose they're exercising caution. Perhaps they learned of us through her and decided to part ways."

"I would assume...but-"

Seiya glanced down again for a moment, making a movement for his pen to finish with the document he'd been filing before Aito had arrived. When he couldn't locate it his eyes narrowed, his eyes showing slight annoyance once more. It'd been right there...

Aito remained silent as Seiya moved for his pen, finally noticing it on the ground behind him as Aoi moved. While the man's back was turned, Aito gave Aoi who was now jumping in front of him an annoyed glance; one that read if Seiya noticed too much his head could be on the line.

"Continue." Seiya responded, moving to sit straight again before signing what needed to be signed. "Just because I turn away doesn't mean stop speaking. Rest assured, I'm listening."

"R-right. Sorry, sir." Aito nodded, his eyes moving from Aoi back to Seiya. "More than just friends I do believe she's gotten rather...close with another."

It was only for a moment, but at hearing this Seiya's lips had formed a small frown; his eyes narrowing. "Really...?"

There was something...dangerous about his tone, Aito could feel it clearly after spending time working under the man. Seiya wasn't pleased at this, which is what he'd feared when he'd come to report.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:05 pm

"She's still super shy. But I am helping! She let me hug her and I gave her lots of cuddles." Aito was amusing Aoi with his reactions, though Seiya's annoyed faces made her laugh so hard. What else could she dooo... She stuck her tongue out at Aito as he made an annoyed face. Its not like she cared at all what happened to him. He could be killed or not, he wasn't important.

As Seiya was distracted, she stole a few sheets of paper off of his desk and moved them underneath it with a giggle. This was so much fun! No wonder ghosts like haunting.

However this... Looking serious for a moment, she watched Seiya's reaction to the new news with a wicked grin after a few seconds passed. "Mm he's cute too. Cuter than Seiya by far, but that evil monstrous face your master makes is attractive right now Ai-chan~ If only I could get my lover to be as cold sometimes. He's jealous, the pervert. Only likes young girls I bet, or those he can control."

Glancing at Aito, she hmmed to herself. "Say...what would he do to you if he knew you saw me and I was here fucking with him...and you said nothing? How long until I can make you snap, you little human? What would it taaake..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:21 pm

This girl was going to get him killed.

How much longer would she keep this up?

Ignoring Aoi as she spoke of...whoever Muika was involved with, he continued.

"Yes, though I'm unsure of the identity of said person at the time being."

Seiya's finger tapped at the desk below him for a few moments, the cold look in his eye along with the shinigami's interference making Aito break into a cold sweat. 'Damn it, just say something already...then let me take my leave and be done with this...'

"If you're able to gain more information on this person...it could prove to quite useful." Seiya stated, finally breaking the silence between the two men. "It's a wonder she hasn't driven them away, considering she's aware the danger. She's been being so cautious..."

"..."

"If you learn more, report to me immediately." Seiya continued, his tone still cold as he spoke. "If you can figure out their identity, then we'll have quite a weakness we can exploit. Then when we have her, she'll face punishment for the harm she's caused to the organization when she made her little escape."

"Y-yes sir." Normally, the punishment would be death...but Aito knew by the grin that had appeared on Seiya's face during his last words that death wasn't what was in store. He and Muika were enemies, but almost felt pity for her...considering she'd be handed off to Seiya.

The man was truly a monster...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:39 pm

"If you go near them Aito, I will geld you~ She's gonna be happy if I have to kill you all." Aoi's singsong voice was a bit dark, her smile even worse. Her laughter was cruel as she sat on a clean bit of Seiya's desk, leaning a bit and watching the scientist with rather cold eyes. They matched his perfectly... "I know I know! Dr Seiya call on me~ I know the answer!"

As Seiya spoke more, Aoi's grin grew and grew. It was bloodthirsty and her hand reached out to Seiya and brushed a bit of hair back from his face. She concentrated enough to do so, a deep laugh escaping her. "If she asks I'll help her. All she has to do is let my hands be bloodied again so she doesn't have to...but if you force her into something I'll come."

"He's not really scary. He's not been alive long enough to come up with lots of fun things, Ai-chan. I'm...gonna play with Seiya. So if you wanna leave, you can go. I won't stop you. You don't have to not tell him either. I don't mind. He's cute."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Unconsciously, Aito's fists clenched. Great, so now he was trapped...Stuck between  a monster and a shinigami. Just perfect...

"If that's all, then you can take your leave." Seiya stated, his eyes shifting from Aito back down to his work which he now noticed...wasn't there, causing his slight annoyance to return. It'd been right there...

"Yes, sir." Aito replied, backing away a few steps. 'Play with him all you want, won't bother me...'

"I'll be going now, sir."

Seiya gave a nod, letting Aito know he'd heard him and that he was free to go. At the nod, Aito quickly exited the room; unable to stop himself from giving a sigh of relief once the door was shut behind him.

Now alone, Seiya glanced around; trying to locate the papers that had suddenly seemed to vanish. He peeked over his desk, making sure they hadn't been knocked off before checking under, finding the documents he needed.

How had they gotten there?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:00 pm

"Such a sweeeetie. Letting me have him all to myself." As Aito left, Aoi blew him a kiss. He wasn't so bad, it seems he wanted her to fuck with Seiya. She felt no guilt over her words or actions from earlier, and laughed maniacally as Seiya looked around for his papers. Seriously this was too good! Grabbing his pen again, she giggled... She could do more later but for now...classic poltergeist activity.

Pen in hand, she hopped over to the nearest wall, quickly scribbling an unhappy face in broad strokes before starting on words.

Boooooooo! You are now my prey! I shall haunt you forever~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Once the papers were back on his desk, he again noticed his pen had gone missing. He'd placed it right there though! He knew that for sure...

When his eyes went to scan the room the writing didn't go unnoticed. His eyes narrowed again, more in annoyance than anything. Who had...?

Seiya gave a sigh, "I'm not in the mood for games..."

Someone was here and he knew it, there was no way Aito would have had time to do something so childish...and the subject lacked the nerve to do so in the first place. He wasn't smart but he wasn't that unintelligent...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:16 pm

'Its not a game Seiya, at least towards you.' The words, if he was watching the wall, would write themselves with his pen. Aoi was laughing so they might have moved a bit more than she wanted, but it was hilarious. She literally was haunting him and he thought it was a game. Of course it didn't stop her from writing more, her laughter still ringing out despite his lack of hearing.

'You are a scientist. What could I do to prove it to you?'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:30 pm

For a moment, his eyes widened a fraction at the words that seemed to write themselves before narrowing again. So it was possible for something like this to occur? Invisible beings, such as ghosts, truly did exist...

What would it take to convince him?

"Convince me?" He raised a brow before opening a drawer to his desk, retrieving a notebook. He slid it forward on the desk in the direction of the wall that was being written upon. "It's not entirely hard to believe...all that's necessary is confirmation. When I received word Muika had developed abilities...beyond human nature, it raised questions. What more is out there? Are there others with similar abilities? What causes these abilities to manifest? Of course, it would help to have a subject to test these questions on...but none so far have shown as much promise as Muika. Not that I'm interested in experimenting on her..."

Aito had mentioned seeing things that others weren't couldn't at a time, and at hearing that report he'd kept an eye on Aito; observed him when going about his rounds. He seemed jumpy sometimes, looking into certain areas where no one was and looking surprised...Seiya hadn't been able to confirm the reasoning exactly, theorizing that perhaps Aito's behavior could prove to be side effects from the drugs administered to him during testing...

Still, there was no way of proving that theory right or wrong...but now that there was an apparent ghost writing on his walls...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:37 pm

'Well that's good. There are many more out there, beings you can't even comprehend or see with your lack of powers.' Aoi looked at the rather obvious notepad Seiya pushed to her, grinning even though he couldn't see. She moved the pen as if to go write on the paper... but then went right back to his wall. Fuck him.

'I was the one shopping with Muika. I was the one who hurt Aito. I don't really like you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Many others? That piqued his interest. Just how many kinds were there? He ignored the comment on his lack of abilities, he was well aware he lacked inhuman powers, but in his position he didn't need them.

He watched as the pen moved to the paper, but then immediately back to his wall, a small frown of annoyance on his face being his response. With the next words though, he understood the cold treatment.

"I see." He responded. "So you're a friend of Muika's? I can understand why you wouldn't find me particularly likable then."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:53 pm

'So calm about this hate. Aren't you worried about having a ghost who could kill you admit she doesn't like you? You are alone.' Aoi was curious and well...the wall was too far away for fun. She couldn't watch his expressions. The pen moved to his desk and... she stole some of his paperwork and started writing in the margins and any blank spots.

'I'm a shinigami, I ferry the souls of the dead on. My name is Aoi Murahana. You are cute but your soul is twisted. Muika's love is cuter.'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:02 pm

"I suppose, but I'm more intrigued than fearful."

His annoyance returned when she stole his paperwork to be her new notepad but despite his annoyance he raised a brow at her message. "Oh? So it is true? Love though? Can you be so sure of that?"

Eventually, his expression relaxed again before he gave a small smirk. "You know, one of the subjects can always be blamed for that. I do have to check on many while in the middle of working and some of them are rather aggressive. If you'd like to use my paperwork with that knowledge, then go right ahead."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:13 pm

...Really? This man had less survival instincts than Aito. She wanted more than anything to end him now...but Muika had that right. If Muika passed it up though? Aoi would take care of him in an instant. Her smile was vicious.

She wanted so badly...to hurt him a little. But those others and Muika wouldn't appreciate it. Unless she could kill him, doing things to him now would be very bad. Moving to the pad of paper, she started writing on it.

'If she passes up her revenge, I get first dibs. You'll be fun to torture, the calm snarky ones always break the fastest.'

A few lines later, she drew a large heart with a question mark. 'I don't know about love. Its not my area of expertise I know you are creepy for being so obsessed with her. Get off on little girls only eh?'

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:26 pm

"I see...then I suppose it's a matter of time then? Will Muika come for me or will you? Perhaps I'll win? It's unpredictable at the current moment in time but the day will come."

He watched as Aoi drew a heart followed by a question mark, waiting until she was completely done writing before he spoke again. He smirked, she was really trying to get at his nerves...

"Muika didn't break as easily as most subjects do." He answered, "It was...interesting. She never spoke even when threatened, no matter what kind of torture she went through she still had determination in her eyes...I was captivated. It took her well over six months until she finally spoke...as she drew closer to me she spilled her heart out...

She believes herself a monster you know? Even before being brought here, she was outcast from others. She was called a monster until the point where she believed it. Her eyes, they're also rather captivating...aren't they? You can't help but be drawn to their rare color..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Aoi was fascinated. He was so arrogant. She wanted to tear him down and destroy it. Parts of her were...enjoying this. Parts long forgotten. 'If Muika doesn't, I will. There's no winning for you now.'

His words were meant to make her react in rage but... she was cold right now. Her maniacal laugh sounded across a room, heard by none. She almost wanted him to be able to see her... A hand reached out, cupping Seiya's cheek. She was powerful enough to touch when she absolutely wanted to. She had no idea how it'd feel on him... But with her other hand she wrote.

'You really are gross, she is definitely too pretty for you. Old perverted men are the worst. Ugh. I bet he's gonna be better in bed than you. Especially if I can help it.'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:50 pm

There were a few moments of silence, Aoi's laughter going unheard by him before he felt a cold sensation against his cheek. She was touching him, it seemed. He hadn't expected her to do so, but his expression remained un-phased.

"If you can help it?" He ignored her insults as being confrontational about such petty things would be childish. "What? Are giving them lessons or something? Amusing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, Old Enemies
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next