(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Friends, Old Enemies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:06 am

Aoi's face went through several stages of amusement as Muika explained the story. First smile smiles and laughs, upgrading to larger laughs, and from then on into full fledged giggle fit where she couldn't stop smiling. In fact, she was laughing so hard she fell over onto her side, holding her ribs. Poor Rin's shirt...

When she could breathe enough to speak around the laughter, all she could get out was a small "WHO EVEN ARGUES ABOUT THAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:09 am

"I-I don't know! It just-just sort of happened!" Muika replied, if it were possible her face had probably gone another shade red. "He...he f-freaks out easily too so...e-even when he tried carrying me to p-practice lifting to get...get stronger he kinda got r-really nervous..."

There were a lot of little things they'd both freaked out over now that she thought about it...Things most other people wouldn't bat an eyelash too if they happened. Like when he'd tried to carry her...it wasn't that much different from when she had to hold onto him when he drove them places on the bike...they were kinda pressed together then...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:21 am

"That is the best story. You two are so utterly adorable... He gets red from carrying you to get stronger? Ooooh he's probably thinking so many dirty thoughts. Depending on how he carried you... your boobs were on him or your legs were being touched~" Aoi couldn't believe these two existed. There was a dorkier person out there than Rin and it came in a set of two who were dating. Just pure awe at this amazing discovery, like unicorns. If Rin was a Unicorn, they were DRAGONS!

Feeling though like she should share a bit too... and make the young woman feel better, Aoi hmmed before clapping her hands together. "Aha! Well, I once broke Rin. If you want to know. We had barely met and he had been so kind to me, so while we were talking I kissed him rather... well nicely. He laid there with his hands covering his mouth and was unable to move or talk for a bit... So I kissed him again? And it broke him more. Whooops. He is much better now, but it took him a bit to get used to things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:31 am

She wanted to cover her own face at the moment, if only to hide her blush. She didn't...didn't doubt he had...at least some thoughts like that; even if they were accidental or on purpose. Sometimes she couldn't stop her own mind from seeing things and it just happened. Still, the mention of it just lead to her being further flustered.

Muika was finally able to glance at Aoi when she shared her own story. So her and her Rin's whole thing happened shortly after they'd met, at least they were happy now. His apparent reaction sounded silly but she supposed she couldn't blame the man if it had happened unexpectedly. Something like that would be pretty surprising.

"At least, things are good now then." She replied, "W-We're still...getting used to the whole kissing...thing. It's...kinda new to both of us."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:39 am

Having no idea that her thoughts had been confirmed by Muika, Aoi watched the girl happily. It...was really nice. Very nice. This sort of silly back and forth sharing warmed her.

She smiled softly, moving to sit back up and crossing her legs again under her. "I see... well the best way to get over such things is to keep doing it! Maybe even go a little bit past both your comfort zones a bit to make the other things seem more normal and easier in comparison... Like if you only kiss softly, make out. If you make out...maybe touch each other more. Or wear a little bit less clothing while kissing! So you can touch skin."

"Mhm! Its been a few weeks since we met so... its easier on him now. He doesn't get too blushy, at least well compared to the start. When I gave him a blow the day we started officially dating he did freeze up... but enjoyed it~ It helped him a lot with other things later. l-like... pocky...." Aoi who up until that point had been the nonblushy one, turned into a blushy mess as she thought about the snack. Why did it pop into her head?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:52 am

Was it even possible to turn redder at this point?

"W-We...kinda...I guess...when we first-first kissed one of them did hold for...for awhile." Muika explained, now keeping her eyes off to the side again. "I-I had my hands on his coat and his were...were on my chin and holding the back of my head..."

It was almost embarrassing how vividly she remembered that. It wasn't something she could help though, even after they'd done that they'd avoided talking about it for a little.

"We've...We've known each other for...for around a month and half or so...but we only recently...became a-a couple." She continued, resisting the urge to cover her face. "I-I guess most of it started, the flustered-ness and all, when we went to the-the amusement park...that's where that argument and the carrying thing happened too...a lot of things happened that day..."

Muika swallowed a small breath, keeping her eyes on the tree next to them. "W-Well, the whole argument thing happened after a raft ride...and we got soaked from it so we-we went to sit down. We couldn't really look at each other most of the time though, or at least I know-know I couldn't...He helped me with my hair and stuff...before that there was this one ride where we had to sit really close and...and afterwards he got really freaked out and we both had to go to the restroom. I-I got really embarrassed and I think Iyuki did too because he seemed really ashamed and upset at himself when I saw him after..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:05 am

"Oooooh! That....that is goood. You should do that lots." Aoi smiled and clapped more, pleased as Muika continued. The girl was opening up a lot and it made her happy.

Still, that sounded like a cute date the two had had and she laughed, a friendly one not aimed at Muika but instead just sharing her happiness. "I see I see! A cutesy date like that would be a good catalyst for things. You two must have had feelings before this but were pretending huh? A mooonth? Wow, I've barely known Rin that long."

"...He got...really upset at a ride that had you two very close and you both went into bathrooms..." This...was priceless. Priceless. Beyond priceless... If he was as shy as Muika and Rin, Aoi had a rather good idea what happened. Should she leave the girl in the dark? Not at all! She was Muika's sensei and needed to teach her.

Her tone one of a polite lecture, Aoi tried to look serious but really failed from her silly grin. "So. How much do you know about male sexual reactions? None I am betting! So I shall tell you... he probably got a boner~ Most men can't really control it and its hard for them to hide even the slightest arousal, like we can. Some can stop it, though its generally hard to do. Most just ignore them and try to hide them till they go away. Hehehehe."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:14 am

Another surprised squeak escaped her at Aoi's explanation. Had that been the exact problem!? She hadn't...actually known for certain, she'd just gone along with he'd been extremely embarrassed or flustered and couldn't help it...that it was the ride's fault...Yes, it was the ride's fault....

It wasn't something he could have helped or stopped, as Aoi had said. He couldn't of helped it. Still, now that she had a better idea of what had happened, it didn't keep her from being any less flustered over it.

Now that they were....were dating what if something like that accidentally happened again though!? They lived in a one room cabin so maybe she could just...leave and let him...This time she couldn't help but move her hands to the lower half of her face. What was she supposed to do!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:22 am

Aoi watched and waited for Muika to respond. It seems the girl had broken a bit at this revelation, and all she needed was time to process it. And time... And more time. Aoi watched the facial reactions of her new friend with an increasingly larger grin. She could guess what was happening... It was pretty much written on her face.

"Mmm, now that you are dating though....that gives you both options. When he gets those...you can offer to deal with them...with your mouth. It works the same way for him to you~ You get too many dirty thoughts and he can help you with your slight 'problem'. Though it takes practice to get good, it can feel just nice to have that happen to you even if...they barely know... how..." Aoi's face turned red as she remembered her...requesting Rin and...well how she had almost died from this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:29 am

Deal with it!?

"D-D-De-...Deal...with..." All she could do was stutter at this point, breaking further at the mere thought of...of...well doing that!

They'd die. They'd both die. There was no question to that! Iyuki freaked out just by her being even slightly pressed on him, and she got flustered whenever he got affectionate or was just....well...himself. They'd both die. Wasn't there another way to deal with them?! Though, she supposed not, any other option being even more...explicit than the last.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:32 am

"Well yes, though they can go away. Or he can do it himself. But its more fun to have someone help you! Of course sex works nicely too, but you don't want babies... Or well if you both do? Its up to you. But you should be careful..." Aoi fought through her own blush. Thinking those thoughts now...and she would go find Rin in the city. Maybe she would wait for him later...

Shaking her head from such whimsies she came up with a great idea. "Student Muika... we should get you some condoms~ That way if something does happen you are totally prepared. Just in case. Wouldn't want to get all ready to have sex and have a mess up you don't want, now would you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:38 am

B-Babies!?

She was going to seriously break at this rate! If she died here out of embarrassment then what was she going to do!? As a precaution she mentally apologized to Iyuki, at least if she croaked from embarrassment here he could be saved future embarrassment due to...to all of this!

Another squeak escaped her at Aoi's suggestion. She...She supposed...as embarrassing as the thought was...i was a safe idea. Without realizing, she gave a small nod, her mind still process all that talk of dealing with....and sex and...babies...just....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:49 am

"...How are we going to though? My gigai is back in the afterlife..." Aoi realized a conundrum there, of amazing proportions as Muika nodded. The girl was obviously flustered, so much that it made Aoi happy and a bit sad.

"How about you go! And I give you advice like a spirit guide fairy godmother! I learned much about condoms recently. There's sizes, which is the most important to worry about right now at your stage. You should try the more fun ones later~ Like the colored ones or the glow in the dark ones."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:55 am

So she'd technically be doing it alone then!? Normal humans couldn't see Aoi, so technically human-vision wise she'd be on her own. How was she even supposed to know about what size and such!? She'd never...

"I-I-I I don't even kn- How am I su-supposed to know about the size!?" Let alone all the weird types they came in that Aoi was calling fun! How was she supposed to know about any of this!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:02 am

"Because I will be there giving you advice. Duh. I am not gonna leave you on your own. I shall be your very own condom fairy!" Aoi laughed, jumping to her feet in a rather quick and fluid movement. She held out her hand for Muika to take, before remembering the shirt. She slipped it off, shaking out the dirt with a sigh. "After I return his shirt. He's gonna be so confused..."

Pulling out her phone, she sent Rin a text explaining she had borrowed a shirt of his and now she was gonna be the condom fairy to her new friend/student Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 am

If her mind wasn't so broken at the moment, the whole notion of condom fairy might have been found somewhat amusing. At the moment though, she was struggling to even comprehend most things. She was actually going to...go and buy...meaning that...that could happen between...them at some point...

She couldn't deny her mind had...put that scenario in her mind but she also couldn't deny a tinge of fear, nothing big just...slight concern. Though overall she was more flustered. She could admit...at least in her head...that she...she trusted him. That alone was a huge thing for her to admit, the fact she had someone now she knew she could trust, someone she cared for...it was..overwhelming in a sense, but not bad...she felt...unbelievably happy when she'd realized, and one day she hoped she could put it into words for him...just so he knew too...

Muika pulled herself to stand while Aoi messaged someone...probably Rin, or one of the other people in her contacts. "R-Right."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:28 am

"Kaaay! You go wait over by the gate, I'll return Rin's shirt and head out." Aoi nodded, bounding back to the house in a few swift movements. She got inside, dropped the shirt in a clothing basket, and headed back out to meet back up with Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:31 am

"Mm." She nodded, turning to walk towards the gate as Aoi bounded up to the window again. So it was as she'd figured, or had eventually figured. This was apparently Aoi's Rin's home. She supposed it was fitting, considering his fame as an author to live in a place like this. It wasn't like some huge mansion but it was still quite big.

She stood at the gate, keeping her eyes on the sky or something as she tried not to think about what she was about to be doing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:38 am

Aoi hopped down beside Muika, over top of the gate and smiling as she pointed down the street as she started walking with a jaunty sway. "We'll have to be sneaky. Veeery sneaky, since if you used too much power now it'd only draw attention. So I shall follow around you and lead the way. There's a drugstore nearby, it would be the best place. They have the most stuff for this there! I'll give you money later to make up for this okay? I know money is important even if Rin doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:45 am

"R-Right..." She replied, her tone obviously showing her nervousness about this whole thing; still in disbelief she was even doing this.

Even with Aoi's help how was she supposed to know about what size!? Men were different too when it came to that...so how!? She shook her head, trying to rid herself of the thought.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:55 am

Aoi hummed a bit, a gentle and sweet humming but not very good. She was more heart than ability at that stuff. Her new friend followed, seemingly nervous but the shinigami hoped to quell that. "We'll get a few sizes, there aren't many but they will fit. Maybe they have size variety packs? I know some condoms supposedly just fit better. Hm... Well if he is bigger than normal he'd probably have issues with having sex with you at first. We might as well get a variety pack, which will have basic sized ones and then get one larger sized small pack. It'll be cheaper and you can figure out which ones work a bit better. I KNEW learning about them would come in handy."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:04 am

Muika could only nod and give the occasional "Mhmm" to the shinigami as they walked. Wasn't cheap bad in this kind of sense though? This wasn't something to really...think about that much on expense. Even if she valued saving money...

If they went cheaper did that mean they had a higher chance of...of breaking or something!? She didn't know anything about this sort of thing!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:08 am

"Anny questions?" Aoi gave a few glances over her shoulder to Muika, looking curiously. She was such a quiet one... "You know I can't help if I don't know what you need~ You tell me. I am dense and thick and too pushy, so you need to say things to me outright you know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 am

"I-I don't..." Muika replied, glancing up at Aoi as they walked. "I'm just...nervous about it, that's all."

Flustered, nervous, freaking out...She pretty much felt those things at the moment. How was she supposed to go on normally when she got home? There's no way her current state of being flustered would go away by then and even if it did the moment Iyuki walked through the door it'd just come straight back!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 am

"Mm well its just a precaution. You don't HAVE to do this. Its just to make it safe if you do decide to is all." Aoi felt a bit bad, so she turned around and moved to give Muika a hug. Then she leaned up and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. Cheek kisses were fine. Aoi liked giving kisses and found out she could give cheek ones! "If sex would make you unhappy you don't ever have to! The whole point is to have fun? And if you aren't then its not worth it. I just wanna help and make sure you can... But if I am being too pushy you should tell me Muika."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, Old Enemies
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next