(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Friends, Old Enemies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:00 am

"R-right...Uhm..." She glanced down at the phone, still a bit...embarrassed about the topic and request. All this talk about...lovers and sharing pictures, it wasn't...bad embarrassing just embarrassing in the sense that she got flustered. Her heartbeat always picked up and she felt a fluttering of sorts in her stomach...was that normal? It was a question she would rather die than ask, it was too embarrassing.

After a moment she managed to push herself to flip open her phone, her face heating up a little at the notice of a text...she must have missed it's notification...the phone was still on silent so as not to be to disturbing when she was at work. She'd meant to put the sound back on when she'd left but those hollows had shown up.

Going to the section where the pictures were stored, like Iyuki had taught her, she brought up one of the more recent ones with him; immediately skipping past that damned motorcycle one in attempt to save herself more embarrassment. "Here." She said, "This one's recent..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:40 am

Aoi watched and waited, blinking a few times while her smile stayed as strong as it had ever been. Muika was new to phones, so she would be patient as the girl slowly got a picture out. Aoi didn't think WHY the human would be new to phones, since she had been until recently.

Pulling out her phone, a very fancy one that was from the seireitei, she made sure to be ready to see the picture. As Muika finally found one, Aoi gasped and then smirked. "...He's so cute! Not as much as shiro-usa, but... woah. Those eyes are really pretty. Hehe Muika~ You two are nice together... But why is he wearing a butler outfit? Is...are you two...into stuff like that?"

Okay, so she might not be able to tell Muika all about Rin but... maybe... since she might not have seen a picture of him on a book? The human woman seemed a bit too shy to have read romances like that. She seemed...to be too practical air. Flipping her phone, Aoi quickly found a picture of Rin she had taken recently. She held it out so Muika could see. "This is my Rin. I call him shiro-usa because he's got little bunny ears and he's the cutest."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:01 am

The damn butler outfit! She hadn't noticed and now Aoi's assumption...she really was in danger of permanent blush. She was in true danger of it...

"Th-that's not..! Ah, he-he ah...well...He works at...at one of those cafe's...Where the employees dress like that." She replied, not really knowing how to explain the whole 'he saw himself as her butler soon after they met' thing. Work was a good enough explanation, even if the picture had been taken at home...and the employees usually had lockers apparently to change into uniform there...damn all the cracks in her response...

When Aoi flashed her phone, Muika looked at the picture of the man this shinigami had such strong feelings for. He seemed...familiar....Perhaps..."Ah, I think...I've seen his picture somewhere before...I work in bookstores mostly so...even though I don't really read many of the books there I see pictures...He really does look like he has bunny ears...I see why you'd give him th-the nickname."

She felt a bit bad, not being able to give many compliments like Aoi had done to Iyuki...it didn't come to her that easy, as it was still hard to even give compliments about him much less anyone else.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:42 am

"Oh! I've seen those. I should ask Rin to take me to one. I could see your sweetie then~" Aoi was smiling from ear to ear. Aha, so that was it. He must have a like of that sort of thing. She had no idea about the rest of the implications, of it being at home... or anything. She still assumed it was something they did though... The shinigami wasn't one to let those sorts of wimsies pass... That whip of Rin's for instance.

Muika's words made Aoi startle, looking at the picture and then giving a sheepish smile. It seems she was the one blushing now, even if it was slightly. "Uh oh... I... really should have asked before I showed you. He's um... well you'd find out then easily. He's a sorta famous author."

Still the bunny ears comment was good, and Aoi's regular smile returned. "Mhm. He seems to like it, but then he's very sweet. He lets me get away with a loooot."

"Wait...we were going to do something, what was it now?" The shinigami remembered something as they stood there on the rooftop. Had she been about to..do something with Muika? They had left that area...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:13 am

If she ever did get this Rin to take her to see Iyuki, she couldn't help but worry...considering Iyuki's habit of overreacting...if Aoi were to start talking about advice for them like she had to her she had no doubt he'd collapse on the floor in embarrassment.

"Ah, it-it's fine I'm not...as familiar with him or his work as some people are so really all I'd seen was a picture and occasionally customers would buy his books. I-I'm sorry I should have just let you introduce him without saying anything..."

Aoi had seemed to brighten at the rabbit comment though, which was good. Though, it wasn't long before the shinigami became thoughtful. She'd forgotten what she'd been wanting to do. Muika remembered...as the embarrassment and confusion of why she was going along with it still hadn't completely left her. "Ah, uhm...you were...asking me to follow you somewhere about..advice or something."

She momentarily regretted saying anything, knowing that she was in a sense digging her own grave to further embarrassment...though, there was a small part of her that felt...as embarrassing as this would be...might help...Though it didn't stop her from cursing that part of herself a thousand times over.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:53 pm

"Why would you even apologize? I am the problem here since I gave it away. Or...maybe it was because you didn't recognize him right away? That's odd to apologize for." The shinigmai looked a bit confused unsure of how to help Muika feel better about whatever had happened. She patted her head awkwardly, nodding. "There there. There's nothing to feel bad over."

"Huh. I really should remember... I was going to show you something to help with those intimacy... OH! Thank you." Aoi gasped as it hit her, her face going from surprise to a rather sly smile as she glanced at the girl. She had the greatest idea, once again. A dangerous and yet also best idea. Jumping back, Aoi flipped around in the air and landed on the edge of the building. "Come on~ I'll show you. You can ask me any question you want too, since I am Sensei Aoi. Like kissing or stuff like cuddling or things. I can answer anything Muika."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Questions? She...she couldn't really think of any, were there obvious ones she should be asking? She stood for a moment, thinking before following after Aoi; a bit worried about that smile the shinigami had gotten. Show her what exactly?

"Show me?" She asked, a tinge of nervousness in her tone.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:29 pm

"Yes. I know something that will help. Its practically magical." Aoi nodded, her smile disappearing as instead solemnity replaced it. She seemed to believe this as utter truth, waving at Muika to follow her as she continued her building hopping for a bit. She'd lead them to the outskirts in another part of the city...

"It depends on how you want to use it, its versitile. Your lover will not be able to resist it depending on what you do~ Rin is shy and even he couldn't when I wore one."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Something that was practically magical? It didn't exactly help her confusion...Was it some sort of weird spirit item? Some spirit charm or something? Thinking about it only made her more confused, so she pushed it to the back of her mind for now as she followed the shinigami.

She'd just...see whatever it was when they got there.

Her face reddened soon after she'd pushed back the thoughts though due to Aoi's words. Something irresistible? What? Just what did this shinigami have in mind!? "H-Huh? Ir...irresistible?"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:24 pm

"Yeees!" Aoi laughed, enjoying herself. The girl could keep up well and it was fun to just hop around the city. Once again with her sound effects playing in her head, the shinigami lead them further and further out from the main busy areas of the city. One thing Aoi noticed was that people don't generally look up, so Muika was probably safe from sight.

It took them a short period of time to make it to the wooded area near Rin's house. Landing on a branch, Aoi held her finger to her lips. "Shhh. I'll go get the item in question so you have an idea. Don't make too much noise up here, I don't know if they are home or not..."

Her warning delivered, Aoi bounded over to the wall and window she knew was Rin's and hopped up, jumping through the wall. Hopefully Rin wasn't home... or in his room.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm

They were going to...a house? It was a rather nice looking one, having a gate to go through an all...but since they were jumping trees by now they ended up easily bypassing the gate. Were they...was Aoi planning on breaking an entering!?

Just as she thought that, Aoi told her to keep quiet while she went and fetched whatever this apparent magical item was. Muika remained on the branch, silent and in complete disbelief they were doing something like this. She just went in! She'd just phased through the wall like it was nothing!

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Aoi was too focused on her task, knowing Muika was probably worried right now. However Aoi had chosen their route and travel very carefully... Rin couldn't fault her for being unsafe about this, since it wasn't likely Muika would find his house again the way they had entered... And as long as she didn't tell her it was his house in the first place.

Hopping through the closet door, Aoi quickly shuffled around in there to find one of the... AHA! Without making a mess or disturbing too much, she grabbed a black button up shirt of his and left the house. Phew, no one there.

Hopping back up into the tree, her smile was wide as she held out the shirt. "No one's home~ Seee seeeee! Look at this. This is the key to magical fun."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Muika could only sit and wait as Aoi searched for whatever she was looking for, her eyes looking down and back towards the ground and the gate. If no one was home, which she assumed, then she was safe in the tree...and if there were others there then hopefully the tree proved to be a decent hiding spot.

She jumped slightly out of surprise when Aoi returned, due to having been distracted. She was back good, now they could...Was that a shirt? Muika held an expression of confusion. It was a shirt, a button-up shirt. That was what Aoi had been talking about?

"A...shirt?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:56 pm

"Not just any shirt. Look closely." Aoi's smile turned to a slight frown as she let go so she was holding it with one hand. Grabbing a button, she held it out for Muika to see, still attached to the shirt.

"The magic is in the buttons."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:05 pm

She blinked a few times, silent for a short moment as she tried to figure out the apparent...magical properties of a button up shirt. It looked like a normal shirt that men wore. The magic...in the buttons. Muika tried to figure it out, her mind trying to process what was so magical about a seemingly ordinary shirt.

Aoi was giving her...romance advice, so the shirt tied into that? Shirt...shirt...shirt...

Romance advice, something irresistible, a button up shirt...the magic being in the...buttons...

"Uhm....W-what exactly...makes it...magical..." She asked, cautiously as she was a bit concerned considering her previous thoughts. Just what did this shinigami have in mind...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 pm

"Well... if your lover has a shirt like this, its best to take his. It will be a bit big on you, but thats part of the magic." She had thought this over on their way here. A good lesson was thorough! Shrugging off the top of her shinigami uniform one handed, Aoi then slipped the shirt around her.

The ends dangled a bit over her hands and it hung over her body. Aoi held it up and then shifted the top... If she had been unclothed it would cover most everything...barely. Pointing at the buttons now, she mimicked doing them up. "You do up a few of the buttons so it allows them the chance to undo them themselves. You tease them by wearing their own clothing, showing them only part of yourself while still looking nice. The buttons on the shirt allow more flexibility in that way~ Not only their clothing, but tempting skin too! Just like magic."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Take his? A bit...big on her...?

In danger of permanent blush. Severely in danger of permanent blush.

She was...was being told she should...unclothe herself and put on one of Iyuki's...

'!!!' Muika could only look at the shinigami red faced and in shock, her jaw slightly dropped. "I-I...Y-You mean I sh-should..." Her voice came out fast, quite flustered over the idea. If just the idea wasn't enough to kill her the running scenario her brain suddenly flashed for her definitely was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:43 am

"Yes. You must strip naked. I mean I had underwear on but not for long so there really was no point. But if it would make you feel more comfortable..." Aoi smiled warmly, stretching out her arms and wiggling the shirt's sleeves a bit playfully. Muika was blushing as much as Rin! But luckily, Muika wouldn't be able to make Aoi blush in return. This was nice.

"If you would like I can demonstrate for you. I am fine with stripping."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:52 am

Aoi's answers certainly weren't helping with trying to stop her brain from making her see all these...these scenarios. Why this? Why did her brain insist on torturing her like this. She was going to die at this rate. She was going to become so flustered she'd fall out the tree, hit her head and that would be that!

She could only form a few stutters in response. How had this even happened? She again recalled she had just left work, fought hollows and had been planning on heading home! How had a plan on heading back home for the day turned into...into this!?

This would kill her. This would kill Iyuki. Wait, why would it kill him? It wasn't like he knew what she was being told. He never would! He'd never have to know! That's right...She was safe from freaking him out...It wasn't like she'd actually do something like this...No way.

"Y-You don't- don't have to d-demonstrate. R-Really." She said quickly, finally able to get a sentence out as her little freaking out caused her to sway in spot some. She managed to catch her balance though, thankfully...or not thankfully. She couldn't be sure!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:03 am

Aoi watched the girl slowly but surely meltdown and break. Had it really been such an odd... subject or words? She really was a lot like Rin, in this way at least though... she seemed a lot worse somehow. Aoi found it endearingly adorable, though she worried about the tree they were in. If she fell... it could spell trouble and the way she was swaying bothered the shinigami.

"Hm, well okay. Here!" Moving forward, Aoi pulled the girl against her and then jumped to the ground, with her in her arms safely. Setting her back down, she clapped her hands and grinned. "There much safer, since you looked like you were about to pass out. Also... you have about the same size chest as me and build in a way. Huh. I felt them when I grabbed you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:14 am

She gave a startled squeak of sorts as Aoi grabbed her, moving them to solid ground. Muika slipped down to sit, her legs slightly beneath her as her hands sat on the ground as she blinked. "S-Sorry..."

At Aoi's comment on her chest her arms instinctively went to hover over it but, after a moment she managed to force them down again; letting her hands grasp at her clothing. "I-I guess..." She answered, not wanting to just sit there and freak out in front of the shinigami.

It wasn't like when Iyuki had freaked out about it, no need to defend herself about the size her anything...that was still a moment she couldn't believe actually happened. She'd actually argued about her chest size of all things. She'd acted ridiculously then, completely.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:28 am

"Why sorry? You keep apologizing, Student Muika. I think I might have to teach you more than relationship stuff." Aoi made a small confused pouty face, her lips pursed and wondering what was wrong. She patted the girls head, understandingly and trying to soothe her again. Head pats and pets soothed her, which Rin always abused. The sneaky one.

"I was told it was cute and sexy. So we have nothing to worry about~ We don't need...cow boobs to be attractive!" She was trying to soothe Muika, but it seemed like a well repeated message to herself as she clenched her fists in fired up determination!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:34 am

"R-Right, we...we don't..." Muika agreed, glancing off to the side. Larger-B. Nothing to be concerned over. Larger B...

"I...I haven't been...been told anything about...yeah..." She tried to speak, still embarrassed about the whole shirt thing and now this conversation. "We just...sort of...accidentally got into an argument or well discussion...about it...once...accidentally."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:44 am

Aoi was nodding along with her students words, her face and posture fired up for this! She had found a friend! They could bond over boobs and talking about things!

Taking a seat on the ground too, Aoi crossed her legs and leaned forward as she listened intently to Muika. A small giggle escaped her mouth and she couldn't resist asking. "Hooow did you even do that? Arguing about it how? Does...he want bigger? If so he's awful and not sweet. He shouldn't convince you to get tha weird boob surgery! He should compliment your boobs more."

"...Rin doesn't notice my butt... its my best feature." Aoi sighed as she admitted this. She rather liked her cute butt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:54 am

"N-No, he-he didn't." She responded, quickly speaking in Iyuki's defense on that part. "W-Well...he...um, kinda...fell." She didn't know how to properly explain his freak outs...unless one had seen him do it was kind of...hard to explain. "I tried to get him up and kinda...and when he moved to s-sit up, since I was sort of behind him and leaning over he kinda...pressed his back a-against me." Her face reddened as she recalled this ridiculous event. "When he realized he kinda...freaked out and backed up and after that...it was like a back and forth about...about how they'd felt and their...their size."

Muika glanced off the side again, pushing herself to say more about that embarrassing situation. "I-I don't know what came over me but I...I actually argued back about the size thing. He'd claimed they...they were soft but was confused thinking they should have been...been firm or something. As for the size he'd mentioned them being small but s-soft and my first-first response had been to give my size, or well, that they were a l-larger B since I don't exactly...know the exact number s-size...and just...it went back and forth for awhile before we finally realized what we were talking about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, Old Enemies    New Friends, Old Enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, Old Enemies
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next