(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shirakawa Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:42 pm

After a few moments, Mia pulled back with a soft little sound. Masaru was nice to kiss... Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled with a hint of blush on her cheeks. "I love you."

Following her pronouncement, she kissed his lips softly again before pulling back and then kissed him again. Showering his lips and cheek with small tiny little pecks, she gave a soft laugh and buried her hands in his hair. Even if he had had all those awful things...now he had her and he was happy.

That counted for something! She'd make sure not a hint of sadness remained after their small discussion... eventually she would get the entire story from him, with time and effort but for now he needed smiles!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Masaru was about to respond, answer her words, but before he could Mia leaned in and kissed him again, and again. She repeated the action, and he was unable to stop a chuckle from bubbling up as she laughed as well.

It was too sweet, how could his mood not brighten from such actions.

"I love you too." He stated when he had the chance to.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Masaru's chuckle was sweet, making Mia smile and close her eyes as he spoke in return. She gave a happy laugh and nuzzled his cheek... and then shifted back a bit against his arms.

"We should go make food now." She grinned up at him, wanting pork bowls made by Masaru's hands again. It would be such a nice night with dinner and star watching... Speaking of stars! Mia's mouth opening in an O as her hand came up.

How could she have forgotten!?

"I have a present for you Masa!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Masaru gave a nod to Mia's words as she grinned up at him; they should head to the kitchen then, the food wasn't going to make itself and after all of this, it'd be nice to enjoy a meal together. "Alright, let's go then."

Before he could move though, Mia seemed to...remember something?

"A present?" He questioned; she had a present for him, he was curious...as he had no idea what it could be.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:41 pm

"Mhm, I made you something." Mia shifted fully out of Masaru's arms, sliding back so she could reach her cloak... Moving to the side, she picked it up and moved off of the couch before reaching inside.

Mia pulled out a small paper wrapped gift. It was soft and flexible, probably cloth... Inside it was a brand new house robe, sparkling and pretty...

Very sparkling.

They could go eat once she gave him his gift!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Masaru watched as Mia moved to pick up her cloak, shuffling through it before producing a...paper wrapped gift. That was it then, it seemed...like cloth?

She was amazing at making things like costumes, and clothes, so he was curious to see what she'd made for him.

When he was given the gift, he opened it to find...a robe? It shined due to its design, it looked like stars in the night sky.

Masaru seemed impressed, and happy with it; "You made this? How'd you get it to look like this, it shines like stars!"

Whether or not it could be seen as flashy, Masaru didn't seem to notice such an aspect, much too curious and slightly amazed at how she'd done this. It was a great gift!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 pm

"W-Well I...f-found a nice... silk fabric..." Mia turned red and looked down as Masaru seemed...impressed with it. How could she speak with him acting like that!? "Y-You get...thin...silvery threads...and metallic ones...and you...embroider them on... It has...t-two layers...so the embroidery doesn't...scratch your skin..."

She fidgeted a bit, it had taken her... at least three weeks worth of work at night to embroider it. Sewing it was easy compared... to that but...she had wanted Masaru to have something really pretty...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:39 pm

Masaru listened, and nodded as Mia explained how she'd made it; it must have taken a lot of work, he didn't doubt it. She'd still been able to make it though, and that amazing.

"That sounds like it took a lot of work, it looks amazing, Mia!" He replied, his smile bright. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:41 pm

Mia squeaked lightly and shook her head. It wasn't amazing at all! That bright smile...that happy tone... "W-Welcome...."

She at least welcomed him before she dropped her cloak and fled. She could be proud of that... With a scrambled run for the bed, Mia dove under the covers and began making a cocoon of fluster over Masaru's reaction...

She had wanted this yes but...it was too much...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:52 pm

"M-Mia!?"

She just...she'd run off...well, she only ran over to the bed to hide, but she'd still-! Was she that flustered by his reaction?

He...he couldn't have helped reacting like that though...

Standing from the couch, he moved over the bed where she was hiding and spoke to the cocoon that was Mia. "Mia, what about the pork bowls, we can go and make those... I was really happy with the gift, I couldn't help but react that way, ahah..."

They still had food to make! First though, help her with how flustered she was!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 pm

"I-Its...okay... I was...am. I am happy...you like it that much... Could you...try it on at least...to see if it needs...adjusting?" Mia didn't move from her cocoon, but she could speak in a stuttering and halted fashion at least. They had food to make, but she was too flustered to leave her cocoon right now so he could at least make sure it fit him right.

She knew he was happy and couldn't help it...but just as well she couldn't help this reaction. Mia was...better of sorts, but it still cropped up even around Masaru at times. "I-I can't...get out right now..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Try it on?

Masaru nodded and stepped back from the bed some, he could do that; trying it on would be no problem.

Mia hadn't left her cocoon she'd made, but that was also alright. He'd try it on while she let her fluster fade some.

That in mind he moved to try it on as she'd suggested. It was definitely a nice robe, and he was still amazed at how much effort seemed to have been put into making it.

"It seems to fit just fine." He commented, a small smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 pm

As Masaru changed, the cocoon relaxed some and Mia's head popped out as he was tying it closed. She was...slightly disappointed she hadn't seen him change but...

That was a stupid thought and feeling that she stuffed away. Far away!

She moved from the cocoon and the bed, smiling softly even as she blushed. Mia began examining it on Masaru after a few moments and a nod, circling him and tugging at it to see how it fell... before reaching his front again. "I-It might...need an adjustment...it...shows...more of your chest than...I expected..."

Her hand settled on the bare skin and she smiled a bit. He might not have noticed the slightly more skin showing but... she did! She definitely did...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:42 pm

It...showed more of his chest? Masaru looked down at his chest where Mia's hand was settled after she'd circled him to be sure of the other adjustments.

He'd hardly noticed, he was used to his chest showing now due to the way he wore his uniform, but...if Mia said so then perhaps she was right.

"I hadn't noticed..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:47 pm

"Of course...not..." Mia turned red and muttered, she had noticed the extra half inch showing right away. Her mouth followed her hand as she placed a soft kiss on his scar, the final reminder of what he had told her earlier... and then nuzzled it softly before looking up.

"Lets go make dinner..." Maybe an extra half inch wasn't so bad, so the woman reached down and took one of his hands. She twined her fingers between his and smiled at the floor, still flustered a bit from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Masaru blinked, though before he could respond Mia leaned in and kissed the scar on his chest before she nuzzled it soon after. When she looked up at him, he offered her another smile, holding her hand as she took his though...

"Ah, should I change back?" He questioned, some concern in his eyes; "I would want to accidentally get this dirty while cooking, you just gave it to me after all..."

There were aprons, yes, but that only covered so much! She'd just given him this, it'd be bad to suddenly dirty it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:55 pm

"O-Oh! Yes...that would be good." Mia turned red at her mess up, dropping Masaru's hand as if it was a coal and stepping back. He wouldn't want to get his new robe dirty...even if she was the one who had made such a small thing...

He was sweet like that.

"Do you need help?" She could untie it for him if he needed...or fold it or...something...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Masaru nodded, though...Mia seemed embarrassed that he'd brought it up, considering her face and how quickly she'd released his hand.

"I might need help folding it." He replied before he went about changing; once he was, he held the robe in his arms again. They could fold it, and then head for the kitchen. He didn't want to fold it improperly or anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:19 pm

Mia did not look as Masaru changed. Not even a peek...maybe one peek.

No others though!

Once he was done and holding the robe, she moved to take it with a nod and quickly and expertly folded it. She took care of her clothes even if she was awful at housework otherwise... Though it was only things like robes that she could do this with.

It was set with care on the bed since Masaru seemed to like it before she smiled. "All done! Lets go get dinner made, Nozomi's probably starving..."

Hopefully no one had started it yet...

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Masaru gave a thankful smile as Mia took the robe from him, folding it nicely in comparison to what he would have done...whenever he tried folding things they never looked good.

It's why he had most of his clothing on hangers in his closet...

He nodded at her suggestion; "Alright, let's go." He replied, giving a small chuckle. "Hopefully she'll enjoy the food when it's all done then."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:35 pm

"W-We haven't made pork bowls in a week or more! S-So...it should be fine." Mia's cheek puffed slightly as she spoke and looked away, having accepted his thankful smile at her help with grace before his words set her... off a bit...

Nozomi...would enjoy pork bowls she felt! It hadn't been too soon... Mia stomped lightly to the door, opened it softly and stepped out into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Was she...pouting?

"Aaha...I meant, on the starving comment!" Masaru quickly tried to explain; he...he hadn't meant it like that! "I'm sure she'll enjoy it, I was just...If she was...hungry, then she should enjoy it more so? I was hoping in that regard..."

A sheepish laugh escaped him, he...he hadn't meant it badly!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:43 pm

Mia kept up her puffy cheek, looking down and away before nodding. Now...she was blushing brightly at her overreaction.

Just...it was her favorite and to think...Nozomi wouldn't want it? Was sad! She tried to not ask for it too much...

"Y-Yes..." She supposed...it would taste better if she was hungry... "Though...if she's hungry, we should make something faster to eat for her. So she's not hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 pm

"P...Pork bowls should be just fine, the last time we had them she seemed to really enjoy it, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind waiting!" That...they'd planned on having Mia's favorite, he was going to make that! "Plus, we can always make a dessert with strawberries for her as well."

Nozomi would definitely enjoy that, she loved strawberries.

"Does that sound alright?" Masaru questioned.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:53 pm

"Nuh-uh... If she's hungry... Nozomi should be fed first." Mia shook her head stubbornly as they headed for the kitchen, looking up at Masaru with a slight glare. "Even with her favorite desert I don't think its fair... I mean she can't make her own dinner yet, so its wrong of us to be selfish. I will be fine eating something else."

Nozomi came first! Above all else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirakawa Mansion
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next