(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Water Surprise (nsfw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:20 am

Close his eyes?

Take off his shirt?

What was she planning on doing?

His head full of questions, mixed in with his flustered state of mind, he did as asked and closed his eyes before removing his shirt. He wasn't sure what she had in mind and he certainly couldn't gain anymore ideas as his eyes were closed.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:30 am

Rin's eyes were safely closed, so this next part wouldn't ruin him. Grabbing a blanket, she then pulled off the black body outfit and set it on the rest of her clothes. If she had an open back thing this would be so much easier... "Rin, here... Keep your eyes closed..."

He was sitting cross legged... so she grabbed a pillow, set it on his lap and then placed herself a bit across it. The blanket she used to cover her lower body while her back was bare for him to see. Her real body had scars but... he hadn't seemed to mind them so far. Even the rather straight and obviously put there on purpose ones.

Her breasts and butt safely hidden, Aoi laid her head sideways as she laid across Rin's lap. "If you put your legs down it'd be more comfy for me... But you can open your eyes now. Its safe. You can touch my back if you'd like, its bare skin but you can't see anything."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:45 am

He felt something light on his lap, a pillow? He didn't move his hands to find out, but it felt light enough on him to be that. Was she going to sit on his lap? He supposed that might be it, since she had asked him to remove his shirt...

Before he had time to really question it any further he felt another weight on him. At her request he uncrossed his legs, feeling Aoi shift slightly with the change but not much. He opened his finally to see Aoi lying across him, there was a slight tint to his already red face but he attempted to not let it bother him. It was just her back, he couldn't see anything else. At her suggestion, he moved his hands to gently slide over her back, rubbing it softly like he did when he petted her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:56 am

"Mmm...that feels really nice." Aoi let out a small moan as Rin rubbed her back and let down his legs. It was soothing and relaxing and she turned into butter with a smile. Melted butter. Noodle person. There were many descriptive terms for what she was now, but those worked nicely. She was comfortable, warm and... it felt nicer than she should tell him. So she covered it up with words before she made another sound. "Much safer for you to touch me here... Hehe. Its skin but not too much. Err, its not is...it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:59 am

"I..I'm glad it feels nice to you." He had been concerned...as in perhaps rubbing her back like he had her head wasn't right but she'd said she liked it. "I..It's fine, it's not too much..."

He still wasn't quite sure why he'd needed to remove his shirt though, if it was to do something like this where he was just rubbing her back. Still, she was happy so he didn't question it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:05 am

"Its...very very nice. Soothing almost." Okay that might have been a lie. A tiny one. It was soothing but in an entirely different manner than what she was trying to have Rin know. Aoi let out small pleased sounds as she kept rubbing her back. "Thats good... I am glad... If you think you can stand more you can move the blanket~"

Her head was facing his body... she wanted... to lick his bare belly. But that would be bad. No Aoi. Bad Aoi. These backrubs, not strong enough to be real backrubs but just... soft enough to do things to her mind that he really didn't want right now. Aooi what was wrong with you? You hadn't thought about this stuff in a long time, as long as you can remember! Why are you acting like this now?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:12 am

M-move the blanket? He wasn't sure if he could quite bring himself to do that himself, but he did manage to bring his hands down to run across her lower back more than he had before, pushing himself little by little.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:17 am

Maybe this was the worst idea ever. How was she supposed to know her back was this sensitive? The little voice in her head that said she must have known but just ignored the knowledge rose to the front and was promptly beaten down.

His hand slid lower and Aoi let out a combination eeping and mming sound that was rather surprised even though she had offered. She turned bright red and bit her finger. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:20 am

"Ah, ah s-sorry was that bad?" Rin asked, immediately stopping at the surprised squeak Aoi had let out. He wasn't sure what it had been exactly, as it been a mix of surprise and the noises she'd made earlier when she felt good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:25 am

"N-No." Aoi flushed more. She felt... bad telling him. He'd feel so bad and as if he was at fault, but she only wanted to help him since he did wish to touch her more without being so embarrassed. "Its not bad."

Her head turned away from Rin. If she kept staring at his bare chest she was going to lick it and he was going to break and be so flustered.. But she couldn't help it! Aaaah.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:32 am

"A..ah.." So it hadn't been bad. She'd just been caught off guard?

He looked down at her, her face was turned away but from what he could tell she seemed flustered. Though, he was as well, even if he was just giving back rubs. With a small breath he continued, figuring it was alright since she had said she'd liked it and it wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:47 am

Hopefully she could fall asleep here. Aoi tried counting sheep as Rin kept rubbing her lower back. Sleep, get sleepy... Don't think about his hands or where they are or... anything... Wait! Maybe she... could talk to him yes! "You...did touch my legs earlier. Was that due to playing?"

Waaait not about that... think think think... Something neutral. Oh... wait. "Um Rin, what would you say to...meeting the head of the research division?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:55 am

"Huh? Hm...I suppose...since it wasn't...in a way to make someone...feel nice...in this kind of way." He answered, he supposed he didn't have much of problem touching her legs, if that was what she was getting at. Though it would likely be awkward if he were to just rub them like he was doing with her back now. With legs...from what he knew, people...kissed there and that usually led to something else...He shook his head of the thought, just in time to hear her next question.

Head of the Research Division?

"What...would they want to know?" Research, meaning they were probably curious about fullbringers. He wasn't quite sure, but for some reason he felt a bit unsettled. If they were simple questions then that was fine, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:12 am

"Oh... so...you realized... that this is... making.. me..." Aoi squeaked a bit on the end part there. She felt so silly and stupid, he was rather observant... Maybe he didn't mind though? That would be good if he didn't... or was he being mean and teasing? Rin... couldn't do that could he? He didn't even seem to think of her that way unless she was kissing and touching him lots. She might have had completely dirty thoughts from time to time but Rin... never him.

"I don't know honestly... I have to ask though, he is a superior officer... But I can lie to him if you don't want to meet him... I was lying to him already. I told him I didn't know where you lived or how to contact you at all. He's kind of.. intense. He said something about force if asking didn't work before he left, so I wouldn't put it past him to... take you in and do... So I can keep lying." Aoi didn't finish her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:41 am

Force?

That unsettling feeling he had only increased...if he was willing to use force..he wasn't sure what he should do. He didn't want to be some lab rat, nor did he want to put Ruka in any danger...

"If it's simply questions, I'll answer but I won't become some experiment. Do whatever choices you think will keep Ruka out of this." If the man were to find out he had a twin, that would probably spark more interest, and didn't want Ruka involved with any of this. "If he wants an experiment subject he can look elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:56 am

"I'll lie. I'll come up with something good enough to convince him... I'll also inform my captain of the wishes of the other Captain and ask for help. Captain Masaru is honorable and kind. He's not the type to allow such things." All her experiences with her captain and rumors about his spoke about that. If it came to it, she knew she could trust him. "I won't let either you or Ruka be dragged into anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:01 am

Rin gave a nod, "Thank you..."

He couldn't say he wasn't worried about her as well, even if she did have her captain to watch her back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:07 am

"Welcome... Though you shouldn't be thanking me. It's all my fault..." Aoi tried to sit up but realized that it would make Rin turn into a blushy mess. She wanted to face him though, so she flipped her head and moved to her side. Her arm fell to cover her squishy bits as the blanket slide a bit down. It still covered everything though so he should have no worries.

Aoi was a bit teary eyed. She had put them both in danger with her... slip of the mouth and lies. "You'd be much safer without me around Rin. Once my orientation is over I won't be around so much...which will protect you both."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:15 pm

"It's alright...If he was a superior officer it's only natural to tell him certain things, sometimes those things can't be helped. What matters is you're helping now, but, do be careful when you speak to him again. Even if you have your own captain's support it's still a worrisome situation."

He averted his eyes for a short moment as she fixed her position on him just in case the blanket slipped. When it was safe, he looked back at her before responding to her last words.

"Whether or not I'd be safer...I think I'd be much happier to be with than without you. I can...look after myself to an extent, I'm not completely powerless after all. Thanks to you I've gotten stronger, I know more, and I've gotten a better grasp on my abilities. So, I'm glad you're around; even if after your orientation is over you won't be around as much, it's not like it's forever...though I can't say I won't miss you." He ended with a small smirk, showing that he'd gained a little confidence while he'd been speaking.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:13 am

"M-mhm..." Aoi closed her eyes so she didn't have to face Rin's disappointment in her. He was rightfully chiding her and making sure she didn't mess things up. She hated asking for help, but honestly she wasn't strong enough to face down a captain. She didn't even have the authority to if she wanted.

Rin's words made her turn more and more red, and she tried to keep her eyes closed as she smiled. He'd been making her feel better, happier, since she first met him. She did answer him in a pouty voice though, a bit flustered and not knowing how to respond properly. "I still wanna protect you though... and you'll just have to make up for lost time when you do get to see me. So hmph."

She realized after that she could have just said she'd miss him too and he had gotten stronger and... other things but... her hands came up to cover her mouth after in a bit surprise.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:21 am

Rin gave a chuckle, "I suppose I will."

That is, if he didn't become a puddle of embarrassment after the time span of a few minutes. He'd try not to do that though, perhaps as time passed he'd gain a bit more confidence. He wasn't sure how though but perhaps it was possible.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:37 am

"Oh... good... I'll... miss you too." Aoi was blushing more. Oh no. Push away those thoughts Aoi! Don't think about it. You don't need to be having them. Damn it, why did he make her a puddle when he acted like this... "Y-You have gotten stronger! I noticed too... Um..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:52 am

Rin noticed how she was struggling with her line of thought, as she become more and more flustered, he tried to hold back another chuckle. It was...cute.

"I"m glad it's noticeable, and I'm also glad to hear you'll miss me as well." Rin smiled, deciding to poke a little fun. "You're sure getting flustered for just this simple exchange of words. It's cute."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:02 am

"Of course I'll miss you! I haven't spent so much time here just to......eepp! Riiiiiiiin!" Aoi covered her face more. Her eyes were sealed shut as she tried to hide. "I am not cute! This isn't cuuute, you are meaaaaan! Its...aaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:06 am

"So when I'm like this it's cute, but when you're like this it's not?" He questioned, raising a brow with an amused smirk.

He was poking fun but he couldn't help himself, watching her as she tried to hide just seemed to make her flustered self even more adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Surprise (nsfw)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: