(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Water Surprise (nsfw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:17 am

"Exactly! Its..not f-fair when you do it..." Aoi opened her eyes, her fingers parting enough so she could look up at Rin... to see that cocky eyebrow raise. Nope, she couldn't handle it and eeped again. "Stoooop being sexy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:29 am

Rin averted his eyes at the comment. Sexy? Was...was that what it appeared to be to her? He didn't really know if he could pull off a term like 'sexy' but apparently...she thought he was? The word left him flustered, his face now matching Aoi's in redness.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:40 am

"Oh?" The red seeped from Aoi's face just as quickly as it was there. She smiled and sat up fully, pulling the blanket up so it was covering her. She leaned close to his neck, across his body decided paybacks were in order.

"But Riiin, you are very... sexy." She whispered it into his ear, her body laying partially on him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:47 am

The red in his face only intensified at the compliment whereas he involuntarily shivered slightly at her breath against his ear.

"I...I'm not..." He started, his words cut short by how flustered he was becoming.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:55 am

:: NSFW - Start ::

"Then why would I want... to kiss you so much?" Demonstrating a kiss, on his neck, Aoi smirked though he couldn't see. She... didn't understand why, but she was feeling a bit more bold because of how he was reacting. Maybe she could make him hide like he did to her?

She trailed kisses down his neck to his bare chest. Stopping for a second to speak, Aoi was trying hard not to grin as she did. "And why would you make me react like this if you weren't? Silly Rin."

Aoi then kept making her way down his chest and abdomen as she moved the pillow out of the way, kissing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:32 am

Rin's hands reflexively gripped into the fabric beneath him as she began to trail kisses down his neck. He figured she'd stick to his neck, but she began to go lower he unintentionally found himself becoming more aware and sensitive to the feeling of her lips on his skin.

What...what was she doing!?

His face was completely red, and his mouth was a thin line as he attempted to keep from making any noises, which eventually failed as a small one forced it's way past his lips.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:42 am

Aoi could feel his heart beating and how tense he was as she slowly kissed him more and more, lower and lower. He wasn't...saying anything or trying to stop her though. Maybe... he was fine with this? Was he? The small sound he made was one of obvious enjoyment.

A few kisses planted around his navel and then she reached the edge of his pants. Hm... Pulling the pants down slightly, she kissed where they normally sit and then... ran her tongue in a line. Aoi wondered if Rin would flip out about this or not, but she had a wicked smile on. Maybe her payback had gone too far? Or not far enough...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:51 am

Like many times before, he'd lost any grasp he'd previous had on his thought process as he lost the ability to string together thoughts rather quickly. Another noise escaped him, despite him trying to hold them back, he was obviously failing at that though.

This was all becoming too much, he wasn't sure if his self-control he'd barely hung onto would hold much longer, but he was trying despite the odds being rather against him in this situation. It wasn't like it didn't feel good, it felt great...which was the problem. Somewhere in the back of his scattered mind he was at war with himself to simply give in or not.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:59 am

Aoi had thought about stopping and leaving it there with that last lick, but... Rin made another pleased noise. He seemed to want to try at least this time. She wanted to try and give him this at least... if he was willing to let her that is.

A quick glance up told her nothing and his reaction wasn't awful or upset. Aoi decided to try at least, he could always call a halt if he felt too bad. Her payback was a bit forgotten as her thoughts focused on wanting to make Rin make more happy noises like that. Moving slightly so she had a better position, and completely forgetting about the blanket, Aoi pulled his pants down a little more. Her lips and tongue traced where it would lay across his abdomen to his hips and back, slowly getting lower. Either he would let her or stop her, but... for now she felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:06 am

Another noise escaped him as she just kept going lower, he wasn't sure what to do anymore, as any coherent thought had long since left him back when Aoi had been at his neck. If he didn't have such a grip on the couch's fabric he'd likely be covering his face as he was sure it was more than just a little red.

It was becoming quite obvious the part of his brain that was screaming 'don't stop' was easily winning out over the side that held his self control.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:23 am

More noises meant more licking and less kissing. Aoi was a bit too caught up in how much she was enjoying those sounds and gave a small laugh as she pulled his pants and now underwear down more. Unless he moved she would only be able to do so much. Moving so she was facing Rin, but now over top of his legs, she bent down and tugged his pants lightly. Her voice was a bit husky as she spoke barely above a whisper. "Please Rin... Please let me take these off... Let me do this for you..."

She seemed as effected by her actions as he was.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:35 am

He wanted to cover his face, to hide how red he likely was and whatever expression was on his face. He'd never been in this situation before nor had he thought he and Aoi would reach such a point well...at this point in time. It felt good, or well, more than good in his opinion but he felt he'd probably drop dead if he tried voicing that.

His eyes were clamped shut but he managed to open them again for a short moment before they shut again, his face reddening even more if that were possible at the sight he'd caught a glimpse at. With a heavy breath he managed a nod, letting the part of his mind that held what little was left of his self control die with honor.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:53 am

Aoi didn't really have a set time for any of this sort of thing, nor experience with how relationships normally progressed. If she HAD known she might have been a bit more...subdued about these things. As it was though, she saw no reason to hold back with Rin. They both found each other attractive, liked each other...

Pulling his clothes down, Aoi blushed as she realized that she may... be a bit embarrassed about seeing him so naked. And also the fact that he was reacting now to her. She let out a small sound of what was happiness and leaned forward. His breathing was a pleasant sound to her, making her more bold and covering for the moment of hesitation she had experienced. Licking her lips she decided to at least... try to do something first. He was rather inexperienced...its not like she had to tease too much... and he honestly was already entirely reacting to her so...

Her mouth opened and she licked him before sliding him into her mouth with a small moan. Aoi had missed this.

(OOC: Penetrating into your body, I experienced your sweet honey - Rin if he was coherent enough to be dramaing at this point

THAT FUCKING SONG OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY WROTE THIS POST TO IT WHY)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:13 am

He was going to die.

He was seriously going to die.

He was seriously going to die at this rate.

He failed at holding back more noises, though at this point there wasn't really much point in holding them back, but still, he did so as much as possible; only a small noise or so escaping him every so often. He was even aware at half the things coming out of his mouth, as the overwhelming feeling he was receiving proved to be quite distracting as Aoi's name slipped past his lips rather breathlessly.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:26 am

This felt nice and...rather powerful. The noises Rin made, ones he was obviously trying to hold back were enticing and Aoi couldn't help shivering and letting out a small laugh. Well...what laugh she could with Rin kind of still in her mouth.

He had been worried about having to deal with it alone, but now Aoi was figuring she'd have to do...something when she was done with him. As her name passed his lips, she let out a small moan and had to stop for a second. She felt like she was going just burst and flipped her hair over her shoulder so it wouldn't get in the way.

"Riin...if you keep saying my name like that... I'm going to want...more..." She licked him again before continuing with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:54 am

It wasn't like he could help her name coming out every now and then, as he wasn't even in control of what he was saying. His breathing was hard sometimes cutting off into short breaths as he responded to her.

He wouldn't last much longer, especially with Aoi making noises as well which only seemed to add to the pleasure he felt that was quickly becoming too much for him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:10 am

Rin seemed to enjoy this quite a bit... Aoi was pleased with herself, glad she could call upon this knowledge. Happy to make him make such noises and even happier to hear her name come out of his mouth like that. She could tell when he was starting to get closer to climaxing, so Aoi sped up a bit. His body was tense and his breathing heavier and all she wanted to was to hear him make that pleased sound as he finished in her mouth.

Which is what happened. Rin shook slightly and made a rather sexy sound and he thrust himself up, involuntarily, into her mouth more as she felt him climax into her mouth and down her throat. Aoi didn't mind the taste and waited until he was fully done. Licking him off as she slipped her mouth from him, Aoi sat back down on her butt and wiped her lips. She had a small blush on her face, but she spoke playfully, though her voice was still a bit huskier than normal with probably desire.

"Did that help you feel better Rin?"

:: NSFW - END ::
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:24 am

Rin remained silent, aside from him catching his breath, as Aoi spoke. He couldn't bring himself to look up at her, feeling he'd keel over from embarrassment. It had felt good, yes. It'd felt very good but obviously his usual flustered self was making a quick comeback.

They'd just...She'd just...He'd just...

He managed a small nod, if only to give Aoi some answer. He wanted to cover his face, roll on his side, and hide but that would just make him look foolish. He was a grown man and he couldn't go making himself look that stupid...especially not after...well, that.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:31 am

"Rin... are you okay?" Maybe this had been way too much for him. Aoi's fell a bit and her voice sounded a bit less like she was ready to jump him and more worried now. She moved up his body a bit, leaning over top of him and brushing a few strands of hair away from his face. Her face was right near his, and she looked at him with sad blue eyes. "Please don't hide, I'm sorry."

"You'll...need another shower too, I'm sorry. My saliva is..." Aoi gestured helplessly. This had been such a bad idea. Why... he was too flustered to speak now. She broke Rin and felt awful.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:37 am

"F-...Fine..." Rin responded, surprising even himself that he'd managed to speak.

He realized he'd need another shower, probably soon before Ruka got home, if she even came home tonight that is. Either way, he'd get one.

"Y...You don't have to be sorry." He wanted to say he's the one that should be, for acting like this. He was the one acting foolish, not her. Perhaps when he wasn't so...like this...he'd be able to get that out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:41 am

"I went too fast for you again. Now you are too flustered to respond properly. THAT is my fault. Not yours." Aoi cupped Rin's face gently, kissing his cheek as she rested herself partially on him. "You enjoyed it, I am glad... but I should have waited for you to be more ready."

Aoi sighed as her red hair finally fell over her shoulder from where she had put it. It draped around her face. It might have been a reflection of the hair but she seemed to be blushing slightly. "I enjoyed it too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:47 am

Rin swallowed a breath, trying to force himself to get over his flustered state.

"It's...fine, really." He said as Aoi moved to kiss his cheek. "I'm the one...that gave the okay..."

His final words were spoken as he averted his eyes, had he said stop he knew Aoi would have. He hadn't and that was that. He would have gotten flustered either way, as it was rather simple to put him in that state...at least for Aoi it was.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:00 am

"You are cute when you are flustered... but it does worry me sometimes because I think I am doing something wrong to make you like this so much... Silly Rin." Aoi shook her head a bit, laying herself fully on top of him and snuggling up to him. They were both still quite naked but... she didn't care right now. She noticed but... for now at least she didn't feel like earlier. Worry tended to do that.

"Don't you feel bad... I wanted to... Obviously..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Rin looked off to the side, "Y..You're not doing anything wrong."

He felt flustered by their closeness, especially in their state of undress, but he wasn't letting it bother him...as it seemed rather silly to let it at this point...

"I feel fine. I don't feel bad at all."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:31 am

"You still can't look me in the eyes." Aoi sounded a bit sad as she let out a sigh. Honestly, looking at the light that could be seen, it was way too late. Maybe giving him some space would help him get used to this? She kind of went overboard today and... had no idea what she could do to fix it.

Kissing his cheek, the shinigami sat up and made as if to move off of Rin. "Its too late... I stayed much longer than I should."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Surprise (nsfw)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: