(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Water Surprise (nsfw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:03 am

Rin's honesty, his pure unfiltered by any sort of shying away or... anything about this... made Aoi feel warm even as she felt awful for the reminding. He was hurting, even as he smiled. Even as he grinned and kissed and touched her, wrote these romance stories, went with Ruka or teased her... He felt bad.

"Memories are precious things." Aoi let go of the white part of his hair, her hand dropping down to Rin's lap. She laid her head against his shoulder and snuggled up to him. What could she say to him after that? How? He didn't need soothing and had been honest... "You are allowed to get angry or upset at that, you don't have to be perfect Rin Aoyama. Not having them there, a chunk of the whole proof you've been alive... is something that should be painful and hurt you and you don't need to pretend it doesn't. But you want to be perfect and never hurt others again, hm? You silly rabbit...Even all the new memories in the world won't fill a hole like that. But... you can live with that pain and grow too."

She closed her eyes letting out a small content sound. "Thank you for trusting me with your feelings. For letting me in a bit more, for letting me see you aren't perfect yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:13 am

Rin didn't have any words for Aoi in response, so he answered with a silent nod as he continued petting her head. For years he'd kept those feelings bottled up, kept to himself about it, now he'd just let it out...he wasn't quite sure what he was feeling because of it.

The pain was still there, but there was something else that he couldn't quite put a name to. Was it relief he'd finally spoken up about it? Was it it just more pain? He couldn't pinpoint on whether it felt relieving or not. He did know though he was grateful for Aoi's presence, as he probably would have neared breaking down again like he sometimes did when he was alone and these thoughts crossed his mind.

"Thank you..." Rin spoke, his tone shaky as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. "Thanks...for being here to listen to that."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:53 am

"I am glad I was here to." It seemed like he was still upset, and Aoi didn't want to push or say anything to make it worse. Its not like she could help much, only the little bit she could by just staying here. Rin kept petting her, so maybe that was as soothing to him as it was to her? Aoi turned her head so she could lightly nudge his hand with a smile. Maybe she could...distract him from feeling so bad. With blushes.

"You remember your promise right? If I made you too sad you were to kiss me until I shut up and made you less sad."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Rin glanced over at Aoi for a short moment, a light chuckle escaping him not long after.

Without saying anything, he moved, leaning in and gently pressing his lips against Aoi's as his hand went up to lightly cup her face. A few moments passed before he pulled away a little, just enough for him to have room to speak, a small smile on his face.

"I did promise, huh?" His tone, despite holding a hint of the sadness he felt earlier also held what could be seen as him at least trying to lighten the mood, cheer them or more so himself up.

Saying that, he leaned in again and pressed his lips to hers once more.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Rin laughed! It was small and kind of not as much as she'd hoped, but he laughed a bit. Even if he was hurt she could make him grin and he could feel bad but... he wanted to not make the mood so sad. Thats why she said that. If he wanted to... only if he wanted to he could..

He did. Aoi closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss, her hands moving to his shirt. As he pulled away she let out a small disgruntled sound but had to grin at his words. Aoi made a pleased sound, happy to be kissed more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:08 am

When he felt he finally had to breath he pulled away, choosing to lean his forehead against Aoi's rather than pull away fully before giving another small smile.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:15 am

Aoi wasn't upset by the kiss break, she rather liked having him so close even without that stuff. She opened her eyes up, catching a glimpse of his smile. It caused her to smile and she kept her forehead against his as she spoke. "Feeling a bit better? You can still be sad too though... shiro-usa."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:28 am

"Mm, I think I am." Rin replied, speaking honestly. While that sadness probably wasn't going to leave him anytime soon, at the moment...he did feel better. He felt better, felt relief in a sense that his mind could be taken off of that rather sour subject.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:31 am

"Kisses make things more bearable." Aoi slid her hands up to his face and then into his hair like usual. She really liked Rin's hair... it was so soft. "And so does touching...You are so soft..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:41 am

Soft? He glanced out of the corner of his eye at Aoi ran her fingers through his hair. "I suppose it is? I am particular about the shampoo and conditioner I use..." He mused.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:52 am

"You are silly... but obviously it works." Aoi turned slightly red. She was complimenting him and he was being... so... ridiculous. "I meant your skin too... and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:06 am

"A-Ah...I-I see." Rin realized now how ridiculous his rather literal answer probably was, and his face turned red slightly at it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:08 am

Oops. Rin's red face was just too cute. Aoi couldn't resist a giggle before she kiss attacked him! Kissing first his lips quickly, she then kissed his cheek and slightly down his neck. This did take away from cute fore head cuddles but... she couldn't resist!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:19 am

The heat in his face only intensified as Aoi planted kisses on him, especially when she reached his neck. He wondered what had brought it on, but in the end it didn't really matter, as it wasn't like it was unwelcome or anything.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:29 am

Aoi stopped kissing him, they were mostly quickly happy kisses anyways. She booped her head with her fist softly and stuck out her tongue as she moved her head back "Oops, forgot your neck is sensitive shiro-usa."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:43 am

Rin gave a slight chuckle, "I-It's fine..."

He figured it was probably an easy thing to forget. Though it wasn't like his neck was strictly off limits. If...if she wanted to kiss him there he didn't mind, just as long as it didn't lead to embarrassing himself like he'd explained earlier unless they were ready for that...type of thing. At that thought his face reddened more, but he quickly shook the thought from his mind.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:56 am

"Mm, but I don't want you to get uncomfortable again. Even if I could help and was willing." Aoi made a fake pouty face and poked Rin's cheek. "But unless you wanted to fully I won't do anything like that again, you can get uncomfy. But it doesn't bother me so don't think it does!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:03 am

"I...Well...It..It's not uncomfortable...it actually...feels good I just...don't want well, you know..." He trailed off, becoming more flustered with every word out of his mouth. "O...One day, when I'm...able to not be so...completely embarrassing about well, everything...I'll be ready...I just...y-yeah..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:07 am

"You are so cute... but its fine." Aoi smiled brightly and sat up so she could kiss his forehead. Rin was cute and sweet, but so silly. "I just didn't want you to feel bad... or think I thought it was bad or anything."

She turned slightly red though and looked away. "...it really...felt that good?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:15 am

"M..Mhmm." Rin answered, "T...That's wh...why I react that way when you kiss me there...I just...feel it more and it feels...quite nice."

He felt so flustered, trying to say these things. At least he was managing to get the words out though, unlike when the whole kissing thing first started and he could hardly manage a single sentence. He was improving...right?

"I...I just...feel...um...if I'm not so...shy about...things like...this it'll...be nicer?" His face reddened a good degree as he spoke that last sentence. He'd already averted his eyes to look straight down when he'd started speaking earlier as he struggled to talk.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:22 am

"Hehe, thats good to know." She blushed slightly more and raised a hand to bite her finger softly. Mental note... it really did feel very very good. So be careful...until he wants you to. Very careful. Still, this was quite a conundrum. Aoi didn't know where the knowledge she had came from, she knew it but not its source, and it felt odd using such knowledge.

However, what Rin said was true so she gave a nod... But both of them couldn't look at each other so she gave a sort of muffled 'mhm' to Rin's words.

He probably needed more than that though so she took a deep breath and turned her head back to face him, reaching down to hold both of his hands in hers. "W-well... I'll do whatever I can to help. Help you feel more at ease, Rin. Do you want me to wear more revealing clothing? Or let you touch me more? Or wear nothing at all? or keep kissing you on your neck?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:37 am

Aoi's suggestions certainly weren't helping his flustered state.

"Y-you can...um...help...but...b-but you don't...need to go out of your way to do those...those things...just...do ah...when you want...and...eh..." In a sense they were discussing ways of getting him over his shyness, not quite practice sessions but...it was still rather difficult discussing these things.

"Ju..Just...when...y-you want to...kiss me...and the...the other stuff..you can a...and if you want me to...ah, kiss or...t-touch you more I...I can...just...when you...feel you want to..." What he basically wanted to get across was he didn't want Aoi to go out of her way, that they could let things flow naturally kind of like they had been doing...he would...try to show more affection as well, as he knew he hadn't quite done so as much as she had. Perhaps...he could try tomorrow...during the date. Yes. Tomorrow he'd work on showing more affection!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:48 am

"You are ridiculously silly Rin." Aoi flushed and let go of his hands to cross her arms. His stammering was cute but... he really didn't understand her words or anything at all. Maybe... she should spell it out for him. One hand sneaked from its crossed state and lifted it to her heart, which was beating like mad.

"Its not out of my way. You do this to me, to my heart and make want to be touched by you when I am near you. I want to kiss you and hold you in those ways...the ones you just need time on." Her next set of words came out at a sort of grumbly mumble. "I'd be doing so right now if it was okay you silly rabbit."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:01 am

"A...ah...Well...um...Whenever...you want then we can...do things like we did...uhm...yesterday...I-I mean I..." Why was it so hard to say these things? He wanted to say, if they kept one...well, doing things as they had yesterday when they'd been in his room it could help? Rin certainly hoped it was understandable that doing those things would help, as in, it wasn't like he could get past his shyness about doing those things like touching without actually doing them.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:12 am

Rin was so ridiculously silly Aoi had to smile and sputter as she tried not to laugh. Thinking it over for a second gave her an idea. Rin still couldn't look at her... but maybe it would be easier if he didn't.

"Well... I have an idea then. Rin, keep your eyes closed and take your shirt off please." Aoi pulled on the tie that was keeping her longish shirt/dress vest thing on and closed. Unwrapping it from her waist, she pulled it and the clothing off. Standing up, she made sure her boots and socks were off and she was wearing merely the cloth she wore when off duty. It was rather stretchy and would leave... not much to the imagination with all of her accesories off. Better yet it was just as warm as she was and was rather soft. When she was done she looked over at Rin, her plan might make him feel easier...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Surprise (nsfw)
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: