(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Water Surprise (nsfw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:28 pm

"And thats why you are silly." Aoi sat up, fixing the shirt as she did. His pouty face was way too cute... she just wanted to kiss it till it went away. She moved to her knees, her hands coming up to cup his face as she kissed him quite thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:18 am

While Rin hadn't been paying attention when Aoi sat up and moved to kiss him, it didn't take him long to lose the pout and respond to return the kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:26 am

Kissing like this was awkward...but kind of interesting. Rin wasn't a bad kisser by far, but practicing more wouldn't hurt~ Aoi giggled and pulled away so she could stand up. She held her hand in her chin, her other arm crossed over and holding it up as she thought for a second. "It be more comfortable doing this on the bed... But that might lead to more things if we aren't careful... Hm... Your call Rin, more sexy kisses from me here or we do something else?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:46 am

"Wha..ah...um...I-I'm fine with...whatever...really." Rin stuttered, averting his eyes for a short moment; as he was flustered by her question.

There were plenty of other things to do besides kissing; like watch a movie or something, but he wasn't against kissing either. So really...either option was fine. He just wasn't sure which.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 am

"Hmph... I want to do whatever you want to do Rin." Aoi stretched a bit, lifting her arms and letting out pleased sounds as she loosened up a bit. "I suppose... you'd want a movie more yes? Kissing me is oh so distracting~"

Aoi couldn't...resist teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:01 am

Rin covered the lower half of his face with his hand before looking away, "...I...I'm not that big of a mov...movie person...It..it was just an option..."

This back and forth teasing they sometimes managed was almost too cruel at times, not that it was a bad thing, just...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:21 am

"Movies, books, shows, games with cards or like...board games? I have learned much about the things you do here in this world." Aoi smiled, leaning down to Rin and kissing the side of his forehead. He was so cute when he acted like this..; She blushed and smiled at him, he made her...so...just happy. "We could try something called...strip poker? It sounds fun. I'll probably lose badly though. Only one piece of clothing and all~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:33 am

"I don't...I don't even know how to play poker." Rin stated. "Card games were never really my forte."

While he was flustered over the 'strip' part of the whole thing, he wasn't lying with his answer. He wasn't good when it came to most card games. He'd dabbled a bit but never really got the hang of it. It'd been so long ago he'd tried learning as well so he hardly remembered anything about the rules.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:49 am

"Hm... well neither do I." Aoi's teasing failed so spectacularly, she had to sigh and shake her head. "I suppose..."

Looking over at the bedstand, Aoi noticed his sketch book. Aha! She swiftly nabbed the disordered thing and then crawled onto the bed. "Oh~ I wanted to look at this..."

Laying on her belly across the bed near the top, she opened the book and waved Rin over. "You should come over and give backstory on these pictures for me, Rin. Thats something we can do together."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:54 am

"Sure...I can't do that." Rin said, moving over to Aoi when she'd waved over to him. "Most of them are just on the spot scenery sketches though, from times when I was having trouble thinking and just needed to clear my mind."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:38 am

Aoi flipped through a drawing that looked like the park they had met in, at least it had some trees in it and lights. It could be tons of parks to be fair... But she liked to think it was that one. She saw a few more as she went through, ones of buildings or shops... All were very pretty sketches. "Wow Rin, you create such pretty drawings. Oh, I think I was there yesterday!"

"Whats... this?" One more picture was gone through and she got to... a rather nicely done done sketch of herself. It... was pretty and... made her cheeks red. "Rin..?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:43 am

Rin looked...rather surprised. He'd completely forgotten that one had been in that sketchbook. In his moment of sudden embarrassment he lowered his head and covered his now red face. "...Ah....Um..T-That one...I...well I'd been trying to...to work and well it was sometime after you left yesterday and...I couldn't exactly...think..." He was just barely managing to get the explanation out, still in disbelief he'd even forgotten in the first place and was now suffering the consequences for doing so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:59 am

"O-Oh... I...shouldn't be surprised..." Aoi had had trouble focusing as well when she left him. It was nice... to be able to touch him and know he was real. Like now! Tearing her eyes from the pretty picture, Aoi leaned her head over to the face hiding Rin and whispered in his ear.

"Its very pretty... Thank you...for thinking of me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:05 am

"Mm...Ah...Y-yeah." Rin stuttered.

He wasn't sure whether to thank her for saying the sketch was pretty or whether to say 'you're welcome' when it came to thinking of her...though, saying 'you're welcome' seemed rather formal for that...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:19 am

"Will I find more in here?" Aoi leaned over more, nuzzling Rin hair and the side of his face lightly. She teased but very lightly. He seemed so...flustered. "You don't have to feel bad, it... looks amazing and I am...flattered... and..." Red.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:26 am

"R...Right now that's the only one."

After he'd finished it it'd gotten pretty late, so he'd gone to sleep soon after. It'd just sort of...happened, one minute he wasn't sketching anything in particular and then it'd just come out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:30 am

"Oh... You plan on m-more?" Aoi stuttered, moving away from Rin and back to the pictures. She quickly found another one to look at, not the pretty one of herself... This one was safe! Definitely not... Something about her...

"I've never...had someone draw me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:36 am

"Th..That one just...sort of happened so...it...it's possible...that there might be more..."

He glanced over at what she was looking at now. Not the one of her but more scenery. Still, even though she'd switched pages he was still rather embarrassed; but he was getting over it, albeit a bit slowly.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:54 am

"I..see... I'd like to see them if you do more..." Aoi smiled brightly through her red face, gently closing the art book as she finished looking. Maybe...she could convince him to let her read his books some more! She had learned a bit about Rin just by seeing what he drew... Maybe reading what he wrote would help too.

"Rin...can I read your books? Erm... I mean well borrow some to read. On my own time. RIght now I'd be ignoring you and I don't want that at all I want to spend time with you because I have to leave in a while and I don't want to." It came out in a rushed, run on sentence. She realized part way through it'd be selfish to take up his time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:58 am

His books?

"Yeah, there's plenty of copies here of the ones I've had published, they're in the library room though. Want me to show you to it? It's perfectly fine if you wanted to borrow them." He said.

He'd shown her where the rooms where before but it it would be weird to just...not go with her? Not to mention rude...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:09 am

"I can find them myself! No need to get up!" Aoi carefully set his art book closer to him and then crawled off the bed face first, arms meeting the floor as she flipped herself over onto her feet with a push. 'tada'

Then she went to walk out side the room, through the wall. Only to slam straight into it with a loud thud as her head and body ran right into it. She fell back, onto her butt from the force of the hit and held her head. "Owwww."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 am

Stay here?

Rin watched as Aoi moved from the bed and tried to...walk through the wall. He moved from the bed then to walk over to her, squatting down next to her. "You okay?"

He could guess what'd happened....she'd forgotten she was wearing one of those gigai things. Still, his concern won out over his amusement.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 am

Just stay on the bed, stay on the bed, stay on the bed... Aoi stayed on the floor, trying to compose herself again after the ridiculous action she just took. Her face was red and all she could do was send thoughts to Rin that didn't work.

Now he was next to her and she felt... supremely ridiculous and awful and shook her head. "I...am the worst shinigami ever."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:30 am

"Ahh, no you're not." He tried to reassure, moving his hand to her head. "You just forgot..."

She was pretty embarrassed, that much was obvious. They were supposed to be fake bodies right? Well, he could see how one would forget then if that were the case. If a shinigami wasn't working or anything...if they weren't using power then it was possible to forget you were in one...he guessed anyway.

He wasn't sure if his words were that reassuring, but he hoped they'd helped. He thought about that as he contemplated what to do next, something to get her mind off of the embarrassment she felt now considering it wasn't the good kind.

Thinking that, he moved his hand from her head to her shoulders, his other hooking under her knees before standing up, picking her up as he stood.

"You want to go to the library, right?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:40 am

Maybe...hair pats were more soothing than she realized, but Aoi was relaxing more from them than his words. Nothing he said could convince her she wasn't the worst in the world at this moment and while she was calmer on the outside than the beratings on the inside...

As his hand slipped down her head to her shoulders, and then his arm under her knees... Oh no! Nononono! Aoi squeaked as Rin picked her right up, having to cover her save with her hands. She was so red and...happy with this but her brain couldn't decide what it wanted... "M-M-Mhm..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Surprise (nsfw)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: