(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Water Surprise (nsfw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Again with the sounds, making it even harder for Rin to hold himself back but he was just barely managing.

His first instinct was to wrap his arm around her waist like he had in the kitchen but she was still...not clothed. So doing that wasn't exactly the wisest choice if he wanted to keep his control.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:56 pm

"Riiin... Why won't you touch me?" Aoi pulled back from the kissing, frowning at Rin. Maybe he was...scared she wouldn't let him? Why that would be... Aoi had no idea. But if that was the case... Taking her arms from his neck and hair, she reached down for his hands, guiding them to her...bare hips. "See? Its not hard."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:11 pm

When she'd taken his hand and began moving it along her hips, his shoulders stiffened. This wasn't good...he knew he knew that self control was fading and there wasn't much of it left. Her tone at him sounded disappointed, and he was sorry he hadn't but...

"If I stop...restraining myself..." He breathed, "It w...won't be good..."

He certainly didn't want to have to deal with himself in the bathroom or something later. It was embarrassing...

"S...So it's not like...I don't want to it's just...I'd rather just not...go past the point of no return. If that makes sense. S-sorry."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:22 pm

"Whats going to happen if it..." Now Aoi was really confused, why...was it so bad? What was going to happen that would cause this sort of reaction. Her hands moved to his waist and slowly started sliding up his shirt, tracing her fingers along his stomach and sides as she lifted it.

She stopped the lift though at his... not wanting to. The wording was weird? "So... you want to touch me, but you don't want those odd consequences? I'm... a bit confused, Rin. But... whatever you wish, I shall do~"

Giving him a trusting smile, Aoi moved back from Rin and crossed her arms under her breasts. What did he want to do now?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Again, a shiver escaped him as her fingers moved along his stomach and sides.

"S..Sorry, I don't exactly know how to explain it without...well...embarrassing myself." He said, giving her a light smile, though his face made sure to remind him of the heat within it as Aoi crossed her arms. He couldn't keep averting his eyes like he'd been doing, he knew that...he was starting to...offend her?

He didn't want to do that but he was still getting accustomed to the whole touching thing. Practice makes perfect but that didn't mean he could just break past his shyness so easily and go with it. It was definitely something that needed working on...and that thought made him want to cover the bottom of his face to hide, well, his blush but he resisted the urge.

"The..The whole touching thing...it's just something I need to become more..accustomed to, so..it's not like I'm...against doing it I just...when it comes to touching...sometimes...depending on how the uhm...guy feels about it...like if he feels really good about it...that can..." He cleared his throat. "Physically effect him..." He trailed off. "It's just..dealing with that..uhm...is...why I...hold myself back."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Aoi listened to Rin's explanation, a bit curious as to...what how and why he reacted as he did. He was still staring at her... so that was a bonus? And it seems...like he wanted to be touched more? So she hadn't been...too pushy but... he didn't want that extra bonus and...

A few things in her head clicked and her mouth opened as she realized what EXACTLY he meant. Aoi's eyes slowly went down his body to...his pants. "So...you are scared of getting aroused and having to go... somewhere to make it go away is that it? You are so shy, you can't think of another way to get rid of it. I feel so... aaah!"

"You could just use me instead you know, Rin." Aoi waved to all of herself and shook her head, blushing slightly. "Its...not as if I am immune either you know."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Rin watched as Aoi pieced together what he'd been trying to say but couldn't bring himself to. When it clicked and her eyes roamed down he resisted the urge to cover his face again.

Her response though, made him want to cover his face even more.

"A.. Ah..hmm...I just..." He rubbed the back of his neck as his eyes flickered between various things in his room. "I...ehm...I know when you say it's alright to...to touch you...well, when it comes to...well that I just...wasn't...sure how...you'd react...? P...Plus I don't...don't want to look...stupid in front of you since I...still need to get used to the whole...touching thing in general." He was rambling. He was rambling and he knew it, he wasn't even sure what he was saying anymore, he'd lost his train of thought half way through speaking and now probably did look stupid.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:48 pm

"Don't worry Rin. I'll make sure not to touch you too much like that, and whenever you feel too nervous tell me?" Aoi sighed, knowing he... would probably be too nervous to do much else... Brushing some red locks away from her face, she bent over and picked up his shirt, putting it on with a big grin.

"You can touch me however you wish? I would tell you if it was too much, I promise. And I wouldn't be mean or think you are stupid because you don't know... I don't even know how I know?" She was..confused by this but decided to just accept it. "Can I still... kiss you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:35 am

"Mm..." Rin gave a shy nod, still kind of embarrassed that they'd even discussed that...though, he supposed it was a good thing they had.

She didn't know how she knew? Perhaps...? It was an off thought but perhaps it had to do with those things she couldn't remember. She had mentioned some things in her past were fuzzy, perhaps that knowledge was part of it.

"O...Of course you can still kiss me." He answered.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:15 am

"Then I shall keep kissing you! If you feel too 'ahem' then you can stop me." Aoi smiled, glad to have reached a sort of... boundary they could work with fully.

Moving forward, she held out her hand for Rin to take. "Come on, I'd like to talk to you more. About anything... I can answer more questions. It'll keep you feeling less flustered too right? I'd like to know more about you too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:18 am

"R-right." Rin replied, his blush still fully intact as he reached out and took her hand in his.

More questions? Sure they did help take his mind off 'ahem' but...He tried to think. What more could he ask? He thought back, wracking his brain for anything he'd forgotten to ask or was interested in. It was then he gained a look that said he knew what he wanted to ask...but, he wasn't sure how to ask.

Was it okay for him to talk about it? It wasn't like he'd sworn not to say anything but he supposed it was an unspoken agreement. He mentally shook the thought for now, "More about me? What do you wanna know?"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:49 am

"You were insanely curious about others like you... And until now I'd never met ones. But how could you not run into others? I can sense a few in this town and surrounding areas, in my patrols since I met you and knew what to look for." Aoi was curious and spoke quickly, moving to other questions as she led Rin to the bed by his hand. "Well and I wonder if you've felt any...changes to your power? Did you want me to try a full scan on Ruka to see if she had the taint too? I don't know if I could but I think your power might be overriding hers. Also, why do you like me so much? And... What other kinds of things do you like to do or places you would like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:13 am

He couldn't help but smile a little, when she asked questions she certainly asked a lot. Not that he minded it.

"Others..." He was hesitant, seeing as how this had relations to what he'd wanted to ask earlier. He situated himself on bed after Aoi had led him to it, waiting for her to sit down while he thought of what to say. "That I know of...two others but...only one of them had...pressure...I suppose...similar to mine..." His tone was quieter than usual, as if he were unsure.

It wasn't like Aoi was the police, well, human police anyway. It was the human police that were involving themselves in the case.

"They didn't have many answers...and even the answers I was given...I wasn't sure due to the circumstances, whether I could believe them or not. Not that there was any reason to lie...The other...wielded a weapon like yours. A weapon that had a soul of it's own. He's...dead now...killed by the one I received answers from and he could have very well killed me, but chose not to." He gave a breath, still unsure if he was at liberty to be saying all this...then again, it was too late to turn back now. "I was unsure, even though he had to no reason to lie I still felt like I needed confirmation. So...when I met you...and you told me similar things, I got my confirmation."

"As for changed? I don't really know...I haven't paid much attention to it. Perhaps there may be some changes, but..." He thought again, "when we were training...although I hesitated most of the time perhaps it felt a bit easier to wield my weapon."

He frowned at the thought that Ruka might have potential. He wanted to keep her from this kind of life...

She didn't need hollows chasing after her, trying to eat her...if she didn't give off presence, like now, they wouldn't do that. If she started to though...

The red in his face returned slightly. Why did he like her?

"Why...I like you? I..." He thought, eventually deciding to just go with his gut on this. "It's just...you're easy to be around? Despite getting embarrassed or flustered sometimes, I can relax around you...and also have fun. Most of the time, I don't really have fun unless I'm writing something or sketching...or when Ruka drags me places around the city...Also...I've never felt how I feel around you with anyone else...I suppose that's a cliche line but, it's the only thing I can come to to explain it..."

"As for your last question, I half answered it...writing or sketching are what I find myself doing most of the time for enjoyment. Sometimes I take walks and those are relaxing. Places I'd like to go? I suppose travelling would be interesting but...I'm also content just staying here."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:51 am

Rukuya wrote:
He couldn't help but smile a little, when she asked questions she certainly asked a lot. Not that he minded it.

"Others..." He was hesitant, seeing as how this had relations to what he'd wanted to ask earlier. He situated himself on bed after Aoi had led him to it, waiting for her to sit down while he thought of what to say. "That I know of...two others but...only one of them had...pressure...I suppose...similar to mine..." His tone was quieter than usual, as if he were unsure.

It wasn't like Aoi was the police, well, human police anyway. It was the human police that were involving themselves in the case.

"They didn't have many answers...and even the answers I was given...I wasn't sure due to the circumstances, whether I could believe them or not. Not that there was any reason to lie...The other...wielded a weapon like yours. A weapon that had a soul of it's own. He's...dead now...killed by the one I received answers from and he could have very well killed me, but chose not to." He gave a breath, still unsure if he was at liberty to be saying all this...then again, it was too late to turn back now. "I was unsure, even though he had to no reason to lie I still felt like I needed confirmation. So...when I met you...and you told me similar things, I got my confirmation."
As Rin sat down, Aoi laid herself on the bed so she could lay her head on his lap. She... wanted to do that for a while and honestly at this point it felt like the best time. Her eyes stared at the wall as she laid sideways, thinking as he spoke. Only two... and then the pressure of only one like him? Hm... She waited until he was finished before speaking about it. Her thoughts tumbling around in her head, she wanted to give Rin some assurance but... couldn't lie to him. Her voice was soft and weary. "Then... he is a shinigami killer. I have to be careful, he could come after me. Some do, mostly Quincies though... I am not sure of his reasons or how he knew so much then, but... I am glad I could confirm his answers for you, my Rin. I am also happy he spared you. I don't know of any Soul Reapers were killed in the human world recently. This is my designated area for now... I should know if there was a death."

Her voice was worried. What if her time spent with Rin was... bad and making her not pay attention to her job enough?

Quote :
"As for changed? I don't really know...I haven't paid much attention to it. Perhaps there may be some changes, but..." He thought again, "when we were training...although I hesitated most of the time perhaps it felt a bit easier to wield my weapon."

He frowned at the thought that Ruka might have potential. He wanted to keep her from this kind of life...

She didn't need hollows chasing after her, trying to eat her...if she didn't give off presence, like now, they wouldn't do that. If she started to though...
"Erm...well I may... give off ambient sort of...energy." Aoi was embarrassed, having only found this out fully how it could impact others recently. "It...could effect either one of you if she has it. For you it can only make you stronger, but that might draw hollows to your house the longer I stay in place but... since its not for full days I doubt they will bother you.... But the longer you are around me, even sealed, the more chance of you being affected. If I was at full power... You would notice big changes already."

Quote :
The red in his face returned slightly. Why did he like her?

"Why...I like you? I..." He thought, eventually deciding to just go with his gut on this. "It's just...you're easy to be around? Despite getting embarrassed or flustered sometimes, I can relax around you...and also have fun. Most of the time, I don't really have fun unless I'm writing something or sketching...or when Ruka drags me places around the city...Also...I've never felt how I feel around you with anyone else...I suppose that's a cliche line but, it's the only thing I can come to to explain it..."
Aoi turned more and more red as he spoke. She...wanted to melt into the floor.... Why hadn't he missed that question at least! She had tried a cover up one... She spoke slowly, like she was a bit... worried. "I.. haven't seen you look as...tired as you had on the day we met..."

Quote :
"As for your last question, I half answered it...writing or sketching are what I find myself doing most of the time for enjoyment. Sometimes I take walks and those are relaxing. Places I'd like to go? I suppose travelling would be interesting but...I'm also content just staying here."
"Can I see your drawings then?" Aoi was...well she wanted to read Rin's books too but... there was a lot less time to than looking at pictures. She hoped to have SOME free time. Eventually. Maybe... go with Rin somewhere new and read? "Y-Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:20 am

Quote :
"Then... he is a shinigami killer. I have to be careful, he could come after me. Some do, mostly Quincies though... I am not sure of his reasons or how he knew so much then, but... I am glad I could confirm his answers for you, my Rin. I am also happy he spared you. I don't know of any Soul Reapers were killed in the human world recently. This is my designated area for now... I should know if there was a death."
"I can't be sure if he's...out to get shinigami, exactly." He thought back to the incident, remembering the few words the shinigami had spoken before his demise. "Those two were...connected I think? They had something to do with each other...in fact I think it was the shinigami that was hunting him...I never asked the full story though, I was foolish to even follow...there had plenty of chances for me to just walk away..."

He hadn't missed the 'my Rin' part of her words either, which had increased the heat he felt in his face.

Quote :
"Erm...well I may... give off ambient sort of...energy."

"It...could effect either one of you if she has it. For you it can only make you stronger, but that might draw hollows to your house the longer I stay in place but... since its not for full days I doubt they will bother you.... But the longer you are around me, even sealed, the more chance of you being affected. If I was at full power... You would notice big changes already."
He understood her explanation...It made sense.

"If I'm stronger...I'll be able to handle the less-intelligent ones." He started, not really knowing the proper response. "I can only hope Ruka doesn't have it...If she does there's nothing I can really do other than get stronger."

He noticed she'd become a bit more red in the face herself when he'd started answering her question on why he liked her, he couldn't help but smirk before bringing his hand over to gently run his fingers through her hair and pet her head like she liked.

Quote :
"I.. haven't seen you look as...tired as you had on the day we met..."
"Is that so?" He mused. "I don't exactly know why I always seem tired, I suppose I'm just cursed with that personality-type. I'm repeating myself but you're easy for me to be around, I can relax so I suppose that has something to do with it."

His drawings? He glanced at the bedside table where his sketchbook sat. It was the same one he'd had the day they'd met. There were various plot musings and sketches he'd done. They were mostly scenery sketches, forest, park, cities. There were some character sketches he'd done to inspire his writing, just in case he met a wall in his work.

"I don't mind, it's right there." He said motioning towards it. "I was going through it before bed last night so it's not the most organized right now. He would get it himself but he couldn't exactly reach that far with Aoi where she was, not that he minded the current position. It was relaxing.

"I was...honestly going to ask you about that shinigami and fullbringer, if it was common for them to hunt one another but we've covered that. Let's see..."

He thought for a moment. What could he ask?

"Why do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:46 am

Rukuya wrote:

"I can't be sure if he's...out to get shinigami, exactly." He thought back to the incident, remembering the few words the shinigami had spoken before his demise. "Those two were...connected I think? They had something to do with each other...in fact I think it was the shinigami that was hunting him...I never asked the full story though, I was foolish to even follow...there had plenty of chances for me to just walk away..."
Making a frustrated sound... Aoi wanted to bop Rin or something. She was worried about this fullbringer but... more worried about Rin being foolish. "I have to try to find out. But... promise me you'll be more careful next time! Please... I couldn't...face Ruka if..."

She cut off what she was about to say. Helping him pass on, finding him in Rukon... Taking him in there if the worst happened? How could she face Ruka knowing where Rin went if... No! Stop it stop thinking! Aoi pushed that from her mind with an inner yell.

Quote :

He understood her explanation...It made sense.

"If I'm stronger...I'll be able to handle the less-intelligent ones." He started, not really knowing the proper response. "I can only hope Ruka doesn't have it...If she does there's nothing I can really do other than get stronger."
"If... she shows signs... Warn her immediately. Please promise to, I know you want to protect her but if she starts the best protection is knowing how scary things can get. She's... too bright to..." This was such a depressing topic of conversation but Aoi felt... they had to discuss this. It was important, and they could be sweet and happy others times. Her duty and wish was to protect these two, and... she took it very seriously.

Quote :
He noticed she'd become a bit more red in the face herself when he'd started answering her question on why he liked her, he couldn't help but smirk before bringing his hand over to gently run his fingers through her hair and pet her head like she liked.

"Is  that so?" He mused. "I don't exactly know why I always seem tired, I suppose I'm just cursed with that personality-type. I'm repeating myself but you're easy for me to be around, I can relax so I suppose that has something to do with it."
"So you are free to smile and be cute and sweet? I can live with that. Hehe." The hair playings were just what she needed to focus on less awful things, so Aoi latched on. He hadn't asked about her yet so she thought she was home free. Maybe she wouldn't...have to tell him?

Quote :

His drawings? He glanced at the bedside table where his sketchbook sat. It was the same one he'd had the day they'd met. There were various plot musings and sketches he'd done. They were mostly scenery sketches, forest, park, cities. There were some character sketches he'd done to inspire his writing, just in case he met a wall in his work.

"I don't mind, it's right there." He said motioning towards it. "I was going through it before bed last night so it's not the most organized right now. He would get it himself but he couldn't exactly reach that far with Aoi where she was, not that he minded the current position. It was relaxing.
Lifting her head just enough to try and get a glimpse of where he was motioning, she put her head back down and sighed. "I'll...look later then. That's too far away... and your lap is comfy, Rin."

Quote :
"I was...honestly going to ask you about that shinigami and fullbringer, if it was common for them to hunt one another but we've covered that. Let's see..."

He thought for a moment. What could he ask?

"Why do you like me?"
"Oh... well... Conflicts happen a lot, from the stories I've seen but..." She really had no idea what could have caused a personal feud so she would wait until she could figure it out. "It could hav-H-huh?!"

Okay... so maybe she had set that one up all on her own and opened herself up to such things. Her face was already red and she sort of... tried to curl up in a ball and hide a bit. However she still spoke softly. "I...feel warm around you, like my whole mind just wants to spend these moments right here. It wants to see you smile and hear your laughter, and I also want to bundle you up and make sure you never get hurt. And..."

"Oh... I suppose thats how... I feel...at the end..." Uncurling herself, she moved onto her back and looked up at Rin, her eyes and face serious. "You are warm and bright and kind. You help others, making sure they are okay before you... And... I find you very attractive."

Her brutal honestly lasted about... 30 seconds before her face paled and she covered her mouth, looking anywhere but Rin. Where HAD that come from?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:59 am

Quote :
"I have to try to find out. But... promise me you'll be more careful next time! Please... I couldn't...face Ruka if..."
"I know, I know." Rin replied, his tone soft. "I was an idiot. I let my curiosity get the better of me on that one when I shouldn't have."

Quote :
"If... she shows signs... Warn her immediately. Please promise to, I know you want to protect her but if she starts the best protection is knowing how scary things can get. She's... too bright to..."
"I...I promise." It wasn't easy for him to promise that...but Aoi was right. If she started...showing signs then the best thing to do would be to tell her...as much as he didn't want to. "If she starts showing signs, I'll warn her."

Quote :
"So you are free to smile and be cute and sweet? I can live with that. Hehe."
He gave a small chuckle thankful they also had something light to talk about to balance out the other rather...serious discussion. "I guess so."

He should have known though, should have known he'd become equally as flustered when she gave her reasoning as she had when he'd given his. Especially with that bout of confidence she'd gained before becoming embarrassed again. He was completely red in the face again, he could feel it as he averted his gaze to well...anywhere but the flustered Aoi.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:08 am

"Good..." Aoi reached up to touch him, anyway she could do to just make sure he would still be there. Worrying about her memories about Rin going foggy like most others before a certain point was useless right now. So was worrying about him dying. She was in more danger more often but... he seemed so fragile compared. His promises soothed her so much and Aoi relaxed a bit against him.

Before he became a silly flustered mess, as much as she was. She couldn't help pointing at him slightly, her voice stuttering out at him. "T-This is what you get! For asking...s-such ridiculous...t-things... R-Revenge..?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:14 am

"Y...Y-you asked me first." Rin stated, glancing down at her for a quick moment before looking away again. "I..It only seemed fair to ask back."

Plus he had been interested in knowing, so as embarrassing as it was it was a fair question to ask.

"I...I was interested in knowing too." He added, voicing his thoughts to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:18 am

"Uh..." Aoi had no retort so she covered her face more, her voice getting muffled as she finally replied in a bit of unsure replies. "W-Well your...logic... erm... I just... No! Yes... I mean no! Wait why am I noing?"

She moved to her side again, this time facing Rin and buried her face in his belly... Her voice was pretty muffled but she might have been saying something about its okay and its nice to know. Or it could have been more incoherent rambling that ended in a somewhat pouty 'Riiiiiin'.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:25 am

If he wasn't so flustered himself, he probably would have laughed a bit at her embarrassed struggling. Instead he settled to give her more head pets. He hadn't caught the last things she'd said, other than his name which had come out quite...

"Cute..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:28 am

Aoi sat up, acting affronted at such a term used on her! It probably didn't...pass as true considering she was bright red and could barely speak without stuttering out a word. "C-CUTE?! I am NOT CU-AAH!"
Well it was still rather close to the edge of the bed and while she had been focusing her attentions on Rin, she had moved too much.

Aoi went off the bed sideways with a yelp, landing an the floor with an oomph.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 am

"Wah!" He leaned over the bed, not having been quick enough to catch Aoi before she fell, looking down at her with surprised yet concerned eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked, trying to shake off any embarrassment due to the shirt having ridden up some, due to holding more concern over whether or not she'd hurt herself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:52 am

Aoi was still for a few seconds, her eyes closed, her body not moving but for her breathing, her face so red it would fry eggs... The she burst into giggles, having to open her eyes at Rin's worry and wave her arm up towards him. "You are the silliest being in all of existence! No I am fine, it was maybe 2 feet off the edge! If I got hurt... by this.."

She fell into more giggles, just thinking of the worried and cute face Rin was making over her. "What are you going to do if you ever see me actually hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Rin looked away, face red from his embarrassment from apparently overreacting. It was possible to get hurt from falling out of bed, entirely possible.

"I...I was just worried." He responded, a bit of a pout in his tone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Surprise (nsfw)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: