(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Water Surprise (nsfw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 pm

"You should try training your other muscles too! You use a physical weapon for attacking, I'm sure your hits would improve if you did some upper body work too~" Aoi smiled a bit sadly, twirling a few curls of her hair around as she looked down. "I might not be able to help you with that much, but if you need me for the next few days I can take you out as I work as well. If anything happens, I can ask for a lift in my restrictions. Lieutenants and Captains are too strong and warp the human world at full power if we stay too long."

Aoi's smile turned warmer as she was pulled into a semi hug by Rin. She turned a bit and wrapped both her arms around him, snuggling in and enjoying the pettings. "W-Welcome... anything you wish I will do my best to help with... Especially keeping you safe and happy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:17 pm

"Right, I should be able to do that. Ruka has been talking about turning one of the spare rooms into like a home gym of sorts, perhaps if I put in some input we can plan on actually doing that."

Bring him along? He felt he'd be more of a distraction and nuisance more than help right now, but he supposed that was obvious. "I wouldn't want to ah...trouble you."

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:27 pm

"You really don't want for much here, do you? I've looked up a bit more on the living world and it seems you two are very very well off compared to others." She commented a bit innocently, but still curious. He was missing memories, while hers were foggy...but she wondered how much he knew about his family other than Ruka. Did they leave them all this fully?

Aoi snuggled against Rin more, liking this feeling. "If you want to, you can. It won't be any trouble on my end... but if you are reluctant I would understand not wanting to."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:54 pm

"Ye-yeah, after our father died we were left this, though some of the extra furniture we've put here ourselves from the money we've earned from our jobs. As far as I know we've always been rather well off when it comes to money...Our father supposedly had a good, high paying job, but according the Ruka that meant he wasn't always around. When he did have spare time though he did spend it with us sometimes to make up for his absence. I'm glad we can live like we can, even if I don't really make use of this lifestyle as much...I don't want to let myself become too spoiled? If that makes sense?"

"Perhaps, with the whole going with you thing, we can try it out." Rin pondered, "if it doesn't work out and causes more harm than good I guess I'll stick to solo practice when you're busy."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:37 pm

"Mm, but you are spoiling me so much... You should stop! I shouldn't get used to stuff like this.." Turning red, Aoi hid her face in shame. He was doing way too much, spending too much on her... Still his story...seemed lacking. She had to ask..."You don't talk about you mom much... What about her?"

"If that will make you feel better... then sure. I doubt it'll be any trouble at all, the stronger hollows have been chased from the area for now. I'd rather be on hand...to help than let you get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:56 pm

"Am I? Hmm, though it may make me a hypocrite I can't say I dislike spoiling you if that's what I'm doing." He smirked, a small portion of that earlier confidence returning. "Our mother? Mmm..." Rin thought, thinking back to all the stuff Ruka had told him when he was still hospitalized. "Well...from what I remember from what Ruka told me our mother died when we were really young, so even she hardly remembers her."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Aoi sat up a bit away from Rin, blushing as she looked at him. Eeeep! Whenever he acted like this it just melted her poor brain. She looked back down quickly, that smirk was... way too... what is the word for this... Oh no..."O-Oh..."

She was so...flustered she could barely reply to the fact that his mom died long ago! All she could get out was a hand reaching to squeeze his and a small 'sorry...'. Damn it Aoi get it together...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Rin's smirk turned into a small smile at Aoi's reaction, it seemed that little bit of confidence paid off. Giving her a small kiss on the side of her head he stood, keeping a hold of her hand that was holding his.

"It's fine, really. I don't really think about it all that much. Ruka should almost be done with cooking, how about we go downstairs?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Aoi turned more red from the kiss to the head, wanting to reach up and rub the spot. She felt him stand up, but not let go of her hand so Aoi followed suit. Fixing her pants a bit, she didn't let go of Rin's hand and gave a nod, still looking down. Her stomach growled a bit, betraying her inability to look at Rin's face or speak more than a few syllables at a time. "S-Sure..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Rin gave a small chuckle as Aoi's stomach growled before he started walking, taking himself and Aoi out of his room and towards their next destination, that being the dining room. "Do you have..ah..any ideas on what you'd like to do tomorrow? I mean, on the..uhm...date. Like any specific places you'd like to see?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 pm

"I...Err, I don't know what kind of shopping we'd do honestly..." Aoi had no idea about anything in the human world like that, clothes or items or anything wise. "Do you buy like small decorations or...clothing? What is a mall?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:20 pm

"Ah, well a mall is a really big building with a lot of different stores inside it." Rin explained, "there's clothes stores, entertainment stores that sell movies and games, book stores, and a lot of others. There's stores that sell specific things, some specializing in bath products, shoes, accessories...Eheh, all sorts of things basically."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:40 pm

"Oh... Well... that sounds fun. We can look at all the things, but I'm not letting buy me anything! I bet there's lots of cool stuff. Hehe." Aoi was smiling again and looked up at Rin finally as they made it to the dining room. She looked around for Ruka, not sure where she was.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:51 am

Rin had planned to at least help set the table when they'd gotten down, but it seemed Ruka had already done so from what he could see. He could smell the food from the kitchen nearby too, it smelled good; though, Ruka was a good cook, so that was expected.

It wasn't long before Ruka came out holding pitchers of drinks. When she noticed Rin and Aoi she gave a smile as she sat them down on the table before turning to head back into the kitchen. "The food will done soon, for now just sit and relax!"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:19 am

"Okay..." Aoi rubbed her tummy with her free hand, not wanting to let go of Rin's for the moment. But she had to and headed for a seat at the table that was set. Erm, did she have to just wait? Or what... and looked to Rin, a bit pleadingly as she whispered. "What should I help with?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:27 am

Rin gave a sheepish laugh after taking a seat at the table, "The wisest thing to do would be to wait, we can go ahead and pour our drinks though. Whenever Ruka cooks she likes to do all of that herself, it makes her happy. Afterwards though, if you really want to help I guess you can help me wash the dishes and put any spare food away into the fridge."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:45 am

"I can do that Rin!" She felt just sitting there waiting to be served... like she should be helping something or someone... So she poured herself something to drink and offered it to Rin as well, her head tilted slightly. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:03 am

"Ah, sure." Rin replied, "I know it probably goes without saying but, I still want to ask, have you enjoyed yourself so far today...like had fun?"

Despite the embarrassment, he could honestly say today had been quite enjoyable so far. He didn't want to admit it either but before Aoi came along he hadn't had this much fun in a long time. Sure days were enjoyable, but it had still been a long time since he'd really enjoyed himself this much.

"Annnd done!" Ruka chimed, coming into the dining room holding two large dishes, one carrying a number of cheese bread and the other holding salad. "Rin Rin mentioned you'd enjoyed the pizza in town, so I made one here from scratch! Let's see if I can beat 'em! Ehehe, just kidding on that last part."

Saying that, Ruka made a quick trip back into the kitchen before returning with the pizza she'd prepared. "Here we are! Help yourself."

She sat down the pizza on the table before taking her own seat at the table, a happy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:13 am

Aoi poured Rin a drink and then poured one for Ruka. Just in case. She had to do something... It felt too weird. Looking at Rin for a second, Aoi looked away with a little blush and gave a nod. He really was very sweet and cute.

As Ruka came in with the food though, Aoi's attention focused on the smell and look. Grinning and clapping her hands together, the shinigami made a happy sound. "Ah! Thank you Ruka! It looks amazing..."

As if on cue her stomach growled again, the pizza coming out at just the right time. At Ruka's prompting, Aoi took a few slices of pizza, a large helping of salad and more than a bit of the cheesy bread with a huge grin. "Thank you for the food!"

And then she dove in. Aoi style.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:47 am

Ruka smiled as she took her own piece, happy to see that Aoi seemed to enjoy her cooking while Rin was eating as quietly as always but there was a hint of a smile on his face.

"So, Aoi-chan what kind of work do you do, if you don't mind me asking?" Seeing as how she hadn't really gotten to know Aoi other than the cute girl with her brother, she decided to ask. She just wanted to get to know her better, so they could be closer as friends.

Rin, unnoticed by Ruka, had stopped eating; the piece of pizza in his hand not having yet reached his mouth. Ruka was still in the dark about the whole supernatural thing, so whenever she got too close, he couldn't help but worry.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:03 am

A face and mouth full of pizza, Aoi quickly chewed and swallowed. Luckily she ate a ton and filled her face a bit so it gave her enough time to think and try to come up with a cover story for Ruka... She hadn't really.... thought about what it would be. A bit more research into human world had only come up with bigger jobs but that wouldn't explain... away most of her lack of knowledge and really anything.

Maybe... a student? From overseas? Oooh wait... YEAH! She finally finished what she had and then took a drink, steadying herself. "I am from another land. I'm studying the... people and culture here in Japan!"

Perfect backstory! If Ruka asked anymore questions she had a whole thought out plan in her head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:09 am

"Aaah, so were your parents Japanese? Considering your name and such, it's a pretty name." Ruka asked, still unaware of her brother's uneasiness despite Aoi's cover story. It was...believable, but he still felt Ruka was too close. He hated keeping all this from her but it was for the better. She'd just worry if she knew...

Last edited by Rukuya on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:29 am

Oh! Guess she had to use it. The best lies were rather close to the truth after all. Aoi cleared her throat and began a story she made up using what little she could remember. "I err have an odd history... Rin told me a bit of you two's so I suppose this it only fair..."

It'd be the first time Rin heard a bit of it? So she hoped he could see through what was true based on what he knew of the afterlife. "I don't remember having parents. I was taken in by a...cult at a young age. And stayed there for a while, believing everything they told me. The named me for my eyes and where they found me, and they had me do bad things for a huge chunk of my life... But then I was taken into a school where they helped me get better and sort what I needed to do out. And now I am here as a sort of traveling student until my job is set fully! Which it will be in a few days, I get to be a liason between...works in Japan and my school."

Aha! It was the truth, but... kind of far fetched. Aoi tilted her head and looked at the two.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:43 am

From the context clues Aoi had hinted at when they were alone, Rin could determine that what Aoi was saying wasn't far from the truth but it was still...very far fetched story when it came to humans, which was the reasoning Rin was side glancing at Ruka to examine her reaction. Would she even believe that? What if she didn't? What if she questioned deeper? What if-

"Aoi-channn!!" Ruka moved from her seat, pulling the red-head into her arms in an embrace. "The world can be so cruel place! How horrible you had to be put through that!! You're not anymore though and that's what's important! Now you can live life to the fullest! Studies, jobs, romance, friendship, all of it!"

She'd completely bought it.

Rin mentally let out a huge sigh of relief, not having expected her to believe it so fully but..it wasn't like it was impossible. There were cults, illegal organizations, gangs, it could happen...the chances of it being so were just extremely low and he assumed Ruka knew that but saw Aoi as the small...unlucky percentage that lifestyle had affected.

He did feel for Aoi though, from when she'd confided in him with little bits about her life...like Ruka had said though, she was free from that now and she could enjoy the finer things in life now...

Last edited by Rukuya on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:02 am

Aoi heard Ruka's chair move and had almost prepared herself for some sort of attack, her body shifting just enough to get a face full of breast as she was smooshed into Ruka's. Oh...this was nice... Aoi hugged Ruka back, feeling the oddly sudden urge to cry. Like she... had done something that warranted it.

All she had done was...make up a sorta true story and tell others. Was this what one did when they told people of their past? It wasn't like it was something... she felt about anymore. Did she? Did she have memories locked away in here? What about that odd thing Hideki brought up?

Whenever Ruka would pull away, would leave the suddenly crying and very confused about it Aoi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Water Surprise (nsfw) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Surprise (nsfw)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: