(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Trainin with Aoi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:40 am

Again, no words would come to him. His thoughts were jumbled and not a single one was intelligible. Even Aoi was red faced at this, while he couldn't think that he could see it. After a moment, he managed to at least swallow a breath, which was more he than what he'd managed before...which was absolutely nothing.

He had no problems with breasts. He had no problem with breasts. He had absolutely no problems with breasts.

He really was ridiculous, a complete embarrassment...

Rin knew this. He knew this all too well yet there was nothing he could do to help it. He'd just begun to get accustomed to kissing, the most he'd managed to do of his own accord being a simple forehead kiss but still...it was an improvement compared to well...anything before it. Now suddenly he was in his position frozen on the spot and likely hurting Aoi's feelings by not doing anything. He was an embarrassment, completely ridiculous...

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:45 am

Rin stopped breathing and Aoi felt so bad. But no! She had to stand firm. Maybe... Aoi made his hand squeeze her breast again, eeping and turning more red herself at that action. Her voice came out as little more than a squeak this time. "I-Its...just... my...b-breast R-R-Rin...Nothing... S-scary...Aaaah. See...? Its...soft...and...squishy..."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:59 am

"..." He wanted to speak. Really, he did.

He noticed the change in her voice, how her face continued to redden much like his own after her actions with his hands had produced a reaction from her. He wasn't afraid, he was just...completely at a loss for what to do.

"A....Are you....okay...?" He managed to get out, voicing his concern over her increasing embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:09 am

"I am fine! Very fine..." Aoi's voice continued to be a bit on the...nervous side as she spoke. So her denials were rather uninspiring. He should get used to this... At least touching her body... in ways... In these ways... "Its...just body..parts... not like... its...important or...nice and...feels good to be touched...like this at all. Nope. Not at all!"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:14 am

She may be the one controlling his hand but he knew that despite Aoi's words...having one touch another's body this way was supposed to feel nice, and by the reaction she'd given earlier...

"It...It's not...that..I'm afraid...i-if that's what you're...concerned about it's...just..." He was a pathetic embarrassment of a man. "A-..and it uh...um...well, it actually...is supposed...to feel good."

She likely knew this, considering how her tone of voice didn't exactly indicate the truth of her feelings and had just given her previous words to encourage him, but still, he'd voiced the thoughts he'd managed to gather. He was just awkward.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:21 am

"Oh... so... I should let go then...?" Her words said one thing but her body did another. Aoi did not let go of Rin's hand, but neither did she force him to squeeze the breast again. She looked at him curiously, knowing neither one could ever be a shade of not red again. "I...think you may be right... Does it do the same to you then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:29 am

"E..Eh..." She was asking him if...if it made him feel good? Had he lacked his self control all the blood in his face may be somewhere else considering the noises she'd made today, but rather than that he'd been his naturally, easily embarrassed self who became flustered at most affectionate gestures.

He had to give her some answer though, as embarrassing as it may be, or else he'd probably hurt her feelings. Reluctantly, he swallowed the breath caught in his throat and attempted to produce an answer.

"I...it doesn't...f-f-feel....bad..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:39 am

Rin's...typical not answer. It meant...he did react to it. Maybe not much but... a little? Aoi felt a bit less worried and relaxed visibly, her hand letting go of his and then moving up to his neck. Pulling him over her with a large grin, she leaned up slightly and gave him a few quick kisses on the lips. "That... is good. I would feel bad if I was alone... in that...Here! You never did...move over me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:57 am

Move over her? She wanted him...on...top? Despite her having let go of him he was still frozen on the spot, which just caused him more embarrassment. It...It was just...kissing. That was it. That was all they were doing really, right? Other than the...lack of clothing on Aoi's part and the encouragement to touch...there wasn't anything to really worry about...right?

Hesitantly he moved over her like she'd wanted, surprised he could he could even manage that much, his hand Aoi had previously been holding sliding off directly to the side, still close and...touching but he was saving himself some embarrassment by moving it. This was...a change...certainly. Up until now whenever there was scenario like this she was always on top of him while he remained an embarrassed wreck below her. Some things hadn't changed though, that being he was still an embarrassed wreck.

Slowly, he leaned down slightly to kiss her, his lips being soft and careful as he attempted to get used to this new situation.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:05 am

Maybe...this wasn't one of Aoi's best plans. Somehow... as Rin moved and honestly looked utterly nervous about the whole prospect of being the one doing the kissing, it made Aoi nervous about it. Nervous about her actions. Why did she always do first think later? She should... really get a bit more hold on those things. Oh his hand slide away and Aoi sucked in a breath as thought left her. It...was much much different when he moved his hand himself tan when she moved it.

Oh no, Aoi what had you gotten yourself into this time? Her face was draining from the red it was before into her usual shade, though she was..obviously affected by Rin still. As his lips touched hers she shivered slightly before kissing back. Okay... so if...this was how Rin felt all those other times maybe....freezing up had been the easier solution for him. Aoi sure felt like she wished she could.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:14 am

Out of reflex, his fingers clenched the fabric when he heard her intake of breath while he once again silently thanked his self control and shyness, because at the moment kissing was really all he could handle without completely freezing and making a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Kisses were warm and nice and Aoi honestly didn't want them to stop... He had kissed her, on the lips, of his own free will. He liked kissing... No one would kiss like this if they didn't want to... How she knew this was odd in her head.

Aoi pulled away from the kissing and turned her head away, beat red and breathing a bit hard.She didn't think poor Rin could handle much more before he snapped. Well maybe she was lying and it was herself that would break. "M-Maybe stoppping... for a bit. O-Or...something... I'm...warm..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:10 pm

With Aoi's request, he gave a nod and pulled away, moving over to the side and sitting up. He looked towards the window, his face still tinted a heavy red as he tried to relax his fast beating heart.

Despite his previous actions he was still rather, or well very, flustered. It was more embarrassing for him before and after the actions rather than he was doing it it seemed but he hoped he could at least become a little more comfortable with doing this as time passed, that way he wouldn't make a fool out of himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Pulling the blanket, what she could reach of it, over the parts of her exposed to the world, Aoi looked at the window too. Apparently it was the most interesting window in the world because she couldn't look away. The heat of the moment faded a bit and she twirled a few curling locks of hair as she kept staring. "I'm sorry Rin. I've been...bothersome. To you... and erm... took some things precious to you away."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:41 pm

"I...It's fine." Rin replied, although he didn't quite get what she meant by precious things. "You're not bothersome, Aoi."

Even though he'd stuttered at the beginning, he was telling the truth. He wasn't bothered by her or hadn't felt she'd been bothersome.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:24 pm

"I...erm kissed you and...made you touch me...in ways you didn't...feel comfy wanting... or doing...or things... even if it was nice feeling...and I'd...want to try...aga-EEp!" Aoi covered her mouth as she just just spoke whatever popped into her fried brain. "u-Uhhh....Rin! Don't..."

"Look at...me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:31 pm

So that's what she meant.

"Again it's..it's fine." Rin replied, "I...want...to become...ah...not so embarrassing...when it comes to things like that I'm just...bad at moving forward...em..." He had almost turned to look, but resisted the urge to do so. "A...Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:58 pm

"Oh... so I am..good practice for...later?" Aoi felt slightly uneasy but.. accepted it. If she was to become a better stepping stone for his books and/or later in life, she would accept this fate and do the best she could! For Rin was a bright person she wanted to protect and care for, and it would be easier on him if she wasn't the one he liked a lot.

"I'm fine! I'm fine... I just get...embarrassed when you look at me. Especially right now...If someone...were to see us we'd look like lovers after...Ehem..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Something about her tone was...odd in her first few words, which Rin caught on to. "N..Not for just practice I mean, I wouldn't...do this type of thing with someone for...just practice...doing something like that...i'd only do with...ah...someone I like..." He explained, his words a bit quiet from embarrassment. "If...If i'm less embarrassing while...doing those things...i think...it'd make the person I like...happier...so that's...why."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Aoi really was looking for ways to stop this, but she was selfish. She wanted a bit of happiness for herself and Rin seemed to be that for now. "I would...be willing for you if...that was all you wanted... But, I am glad. So very glad..."

"I'm happy you enjoy it... But it would be more fun if we both could be less blushy..." Reaching up with her hand, she looked at Rin finally and found one of his hands. Twining her fingers through his, she held it with a small smile before kissing his hand. "I was just worried it meant...you found it...unfun."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:36 pm

"It..wasn't...unfun...." Rin replied, once again struggled to be straight forward instead of dodging his reply, but in the end he'd replied in his usual way.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:48 pm

"You... are ridiculously silly." Aoi giggled as she shook her head at Rin's reply. Her blue eyes sparkled though as she looked at him. She felt like... teasing him a bit so she spoke more. "I suppose that means you found it fun... and would like to do it again, hm?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:59 pm

"E-eh!?" Aoi's response had thrown him off, causing him to become aware of the heat in his face again as he looked down as if to hide his embarrassed expression. "I...I...W-wouldn't be...against...it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:04 pm

"Translated from Rinese, that means you really do want to kiss and touch me more~" Aoi squeezed his hand and smiled shyly, having fun teasing him. "Do your heros and heroines speak like that? Avoiding saying things outright... or...Would they whisper in their lovers ear sweet nothings and warm feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:23 pm

"I...I try not to insert my own habits into my characters if it's n-not something they wouldn't do..." It was another half answer, though more vague than most. There were some characters with similar habits, while some not so much, it just depended on the character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainin with Aoi!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: