(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Trainin with Aoi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:01 am

Rin gave a small smile, though he wasn't exactly comfortable at the thought or possibility of Aoi sacrificing herself over him. "I'll be sure to keep myself out of any unnecessary danger so you won't have to worry about it that much then."

Plus he always needed more combat practice, it wasn't like he'd stopped doing it before he met Aoi, he still trained every so often on his strikes and sometimes ran during the mornings to increase his stamina. So he was improving himself little by little.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:08 am

"Good..." She didn't need more worries right now, so that was a relief... Not like the ever sleepy and calm Rin would flip out and go off fighting hollows. Aoi giggled at the thought, feeling a bit antsy.

Pushing herself off of Rin and sitting up while facing him, she pulled her legs under her body before stretching her upper half with a yawn. "I'm going to get up, thank you for the nap... It was comfy."

She really wasn't paying too much attention to her lack of clothing, mostly thinking about what she SHOULD be doing. "If you have anymore questions you should ask before I go Rin Rin~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:15 am

Before Rin could comprehend what Aoi was doing she was suddenly sitting up in front of him, causing him to avert his gaze embarrassingly a moment too late. "I...I can't think of any at the moment..." Rin replied, completely red faced as he continued to lay there.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:28 am

"You should... tell me more about things you want...Oh...OH!" Aoi grabbed the blanket and sheets pulling them across her body as she closed her eyes tightly. "I'msorrysorrysorrysorryRin!"

She peeked one eye open after a second. "You...didn't see anything did you?" He had had his eyes closed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:33 am

If he said he hadn't he'd be lying.

Could he even lie in this situation? With as shaky has his voice already was...

"Ah...uh...." Despite Aoi having covered up, he still kept his eyes averted just in case. In attempt to hide his embarrassment, he tried to cover the bottom half of his face with his hand. "S...Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:53 am

Even though it was so cute to see Rin making that face.... Aoi realized... Oh...oh no he did. It was obvious from his apology, his inability to look her in the eye... He had seen. Aoi's eyes watered as she buried her face in her hands. The scars were more numerous on her belly and near her small breasts, maybe he had seen those... "I'm so sorry Rin! I subjected you to such awful sights."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:58 am

"A...awful?" Rin questioned, "I...I was apologizing because...it was rude of me to see...that-that was all..." What was so awful? As embarrassed as he was and as bad as he felt thinking back on it nothing seemed awful? Did she mean...the scars? "If...if you're talking about...scars, then they're not awful."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:04 am

"...How can it be rude to see? It was my fault you did in the first place. I'm sorry for forcing you to see my...naked body against your will." Aoi kept her face entirely hidden and most of her body with the blanket she pulled up over herself. "I...I don't know how I got all of these but I have them... from before I was a shinigami..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:14 am

"Mm...It must be...frightening to not remember." Rin replied, his voice softer.

From before she was a shinigami...she did mention that her world was dangerous whether you were a shinigami or not...he guessed now it was more dangerous than he originally thought it was. Rin brought himself to lean up on his elbows as he reached one hand out to place on Aoi's head, the way he'd been doing whenever she needed comforting until now. "I guess...as frightening as it may be to think about it...maybe try to fill that void with happier memories."

He spoke from experience there, while he was frightened at first when he couldn't remember his past, after a while, after learning to cope...he told himself to just fill the emptiness with happy memories, so it wouldn't feel so empty, so it wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:28 am

"Its... not all gone. Just about me and what things I experienced." Aoi had forgotten that Rin forgot a huge chunk of his life before this. She hadn't forgotten everything, but her memory (generally rather sharp in remembering things when she thought about them) was severely fuzzy before a certain point. She could remember some things and places, but not about herself. Maybe that was how it was with others after they reached a certain age?

She felt like she was misleading Rin by making him think it was a similar situation when it wasn't. She placed her hand over top of the hand that was patting her and squeezed it lightly while leaning against it with her head. "I will, I promise. I've made some happy ones right here already."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Rin gave a smile, "That's good."

He couldn't really think of what more to say, things seemed...less awkward now and he wasn't as nervous anymore thanks to talking a little bit. Though he knew, as much as he wanted to stop, that he'd probably end up a red-faced mess at some point in the near future again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:00 pm

"You... Should know. About me a bit more... I think." Aoi felt like she was pretending to be something she wasn't by not saying what she really had done with her afterlife. Pretending to be something pure and nice around Rin? She wanted to make friends and get to know others, but could they really like her once they found out?

Would they even want to be around her?

Taking a deep breath, Aoi looked at Rin for a second before looking away in a bit of shame. "I...used to steal things. Information, items, lives. I was really good at it too, but then I got sloppy and caught. I think. Before a certain point things..."

She flinched like it caused pain to try and think that far back. It did cause a slight jolt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Rin listened quietly as Aoi talked about her past. While what she explained was bad, he could see her eyes avert in shame, she felt remorse. There was no telling how much, but even if it was only a little then that was a step forward in it's own sense. She was a shinigami now, she was working to help people now. In a way, it was like making up for all the bad, balancing it out with good.

It was then he'd noticed her flinch as if she'd been hurt, to which Rin gave a small frown at. He was quiet for a moment, contemplating his next action. With a small breath Rin sat up some more and moved forward, planting a small kiss on Aoi's forehead.

A change of pace from the head petting in terms of comfort, but still, it was something.

"You may have done some bad things, some worse than others, but now...and I know I'm repeating myself, you're work involves helping others. While the bad can't be erased, you're now balancing it out with good. The way you were explaining it...no matter how much or how little you feel it, there's remorse in your words and just by that shows you're not all bad." He explained, choosing to voice his earlier thoughts.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Aoi went still as Rin leaned forward, wondering what he was doing. Was he going to...kiss her? Unlike before it felt...different knowing he was going to do it of his own free will. She froze and turned red, closing her eyes and shaking slightly. The shinigami wasn't sure is she was nervous or excited by this development, but she finally moved when she felt his lips touch her forehead. She fell forward against him, beat red and hiding her face which looked like it would cry any second.

Against him she could hide the watery eyes and her voice was muffled by his shirt and the blanket as she spoke again rather... emotionally. "I...am not a bad person...? Hehehe..."

It hurt her every time she thought about things. She tried to distance herself but those memories that were clear bothered her more than she wanted to admit to herself or others. Aoi didn't like that... but Rin seemed to accept that. In all his normalness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:02 pm

"You're not." Rin replied, his voice soft.

Again he let his hand move to her head and gently pet it, glad what he'd said had some meaning to her to which caused him to give a small smile. There was a lot of things for her to move past, and eventually...hopefully she'd be able to. It would be hard, but in the end it'd be worth it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:41 pm

"Thank you Rin." Aoi lifted her head enough to plant a kiss on Rin's neck, snuggling in more. If her arms came out of the blanket she would probably end up losing what coverage she had and she didn't want him...getting another look at her scar ridden body. Luckily her gigai didn't have such issues... Maybe he'd like it better...

"Eep...Rin... That...feels nice..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:45 pm

Rin's movements stiffened slightly at the kiss on his neck, as he kept forgetting to mention to Aoi he was sensitive there, though...that could backfire on him depending on how Aoi felt at times. With a tint of red in his face Rin continued letting his fingers move over Aoi's head and lightly through her hair, seeing as how she liked he it wouldn't hurt him to continue.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:54 pm

"Mm? Is something wrong?" Aoi could purr from how much Rin was playing with her hair and she slid her hands out of the blanket to hold onto his shirt. She didn't get much contact with others, so this was amazingly nice to her and sent shivers through her.

She kissed Rin's neck again, liking how soft it was right below his ear. It felt nice on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:06 pm

The red tint in his cheeks darkened at the second kiss. Was she doing this on purpose? Then again, she didn't know, but she could have figured it out considered he reacted similarly every time she kissed his neck.

"A..Aoi, my...my neck is..." He cleared his throat, "sensitive..."

In the end he reluctantly told her, feeling as if he didn't she'd figure it out eventually on her own in no time. Whether it backfired on him or not, well that would be entirely up to Aoi.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:18 pm

"Oh that makes sense." Aoi was feeling pleasantly warm from the cuddles and hair playing. Her voice was drowsy and deeper than normal. She felt warm enough to do something she found silly, something that pushed her inside like instinct.

Her lips against his neck again, just below the ear and then she...sucked gently on it. Hehe she would leave a mark if he let her. That could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:36 pm

At Aoi's actions Rin was frozen on the spot, he couldn't move. Red in the face once more he clamped his eyes and mouth shut while his free hand clenched the sheets below him. Perhaps he shouldn't have mentioned it after all, not that what Aoi was doing didn't feel good. His thoughts were a complete jumble though, so it wasn't like he could really question whether telling her was a right or wrong choice to begin with.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Rin wasn't moving? Oh no... Too late Aoi realized what that might mean and she stopped. HOwever there was now a spot on his neck that was quite red... It probably wouldn't fade entirely for a day or two, though she didn't know why she knew that or did what she did.

"S-sorry Rin... I don't know what came over me... You playing with my hair made me...feel...nice."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am

"A...h...N-no it's...it's fine." He replied, albeit quieter than his usual tone, after letting out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "I...I guess...you're sensitive...to those...types of things...like hair petting and stuff."

If that was true then he'd been messing with her weak or sensitive point this entire time...She was just more open about enjoying it than he was about his own spots.

Thinking about what'd she'd done made him wonder if there was a mark. It was likely there was one...

He supposed he'd need to wear his scarf or a neck warmer of sorts in order to hide it, knowing full well if Ruka saw it it'd be the end of him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:13 am

"I suppose I am... you shouldn't stop though. I like it. Its warm and comforting and..." Aoi nuzzled Rin's neck in apology. "You smell nice, very nice. Hehehe...I'm sorry for the mark... Its kind of big... You could make one on me to be fair?"

Pulling her red hair out of the way, the blanket fell open enough for her show her neck. There was a few scars there as if someone had stabbed her repeatedly in the neck with a pointed object. They were well healed. "Right here? It'd be fair.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:28 am

Wh-what?

She wanted him to...

"D...Do you...want me to?" She'd said 'to be fair' which could be taken as it was just to make up for the mark she'd left on him, but she could also want it as well...He was starting to get what she'd meant when it came to his own roundabout way of admitting things, not that he could really help it half the time but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainin with Aoi!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: