(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Trainin with Aoi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:21 am

(Kane is banned from this topic until he gets his shipping under control GDI KAAANE

Disclaimer: Rukuya and I hereby state that any feels you get from these topics are entirely your own and if things do not end up how you wish, you are allowed those feels but we are not responsible for them.

DAMN IT KANE

: D [I'm not actually angry just being silly])

Aoi felt...bad for showing up so early, but she figured after they trained she could go out and find the hollows, the souls she sent on mostly happening in the dark of night. Her paperwork as usual was done fairly quickly, most of it consisted of filing the necessary stuff for being in human world.

It was barely dawn but... She was bored and honestly wanted to see him. This crush thing was annoying.

So instead of doing the normal thing and finding SOMETHING in human world to do, Aoi walked through the wall of Rin's darkened room and up to his large bed. She saw him sleeping and a jolt went through her... So she bent over the bed and... gentle pushed his shoulder. It would be good training to have him slightly sleepy, he's lucky he didn't have her training master... She woke her up in the middle of the night sometimes. "Riiin. Riiiin, get up...."

Her eyes were just about level with his as she tried to wake the sleeping man up.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:26 am

"Nng..ng..." Rin felt a push at his shoulder while being caught in the midst of being asleep and slightly awake. "Mmn...Huu" Slowly his eyes started to open, the blurry world becoming clear as he came face to face with the cause of that earlier push.

!

At Aoi's sudden presence Rin's eyes opened wide and awake automatically as he shot back from his spot, succesful in causing him to fall back first off the side of the bed, "A...Aoi-san!?"

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:35 am

"Rin! Oh no..." Aoi was worried he was hurt, so she crawled onto the bed and across it so she was peering down at him on the floor. Her face was beat red and she hoped he couldn't see it, but seriously she shouldn't have been so impulsive.

"Are you okay? I know I'm early but..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:38 am

"I, I'm fine." Rin said, straightening his posture to sit properly on the floor. "What...What time is it?" He asked before stifling a yawn.

Normally he'd awaken around the hours of seven to nine sometimes to ten if he'd been extra tired the day before. He knew what they'd planned today, to train so he could become stronger, he just hadn't expected the...unexpected way of her arrival.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:54 am

Rin looked so tired, it made Aoi feel bad as she sat on his bed, hiding behind her hair. She glanced around, looking around the room for a clock of some sort before falling over backwards and seeing the one on the opposite bedside table. "It says 7:34. In the morning. Your bed... is so comfy Rin Rin..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:00 am

"Mm, thanks." Rin replied, unconsciously moving his fingers through his hair to sort his bedhead as he took Aoi's compliment about his bed.

So it was 7:30, he supposed that was a good time to get up, he'd meant to wake up early for the training anyway, he'd just not expected Aoi to turn up so early. He supposed though, it'd enable them to get more done.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:14 am

Aoi really didn't need to be relaxing at the moment and was really making a fool of herself. Patting her cheeks for thinking, she sat up and then hopped off the bed towards Rin. She bent over and brushed her hand against his cheek, hoping in the slight light from behind the curtains he couldn't see her blush. She then started helping him fix his bed head, with gentle fingers. "I'm sorry for waking you and coming into your room without your permission Rin Rin. If you want to wait a bit, I can go out and do other things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:52 am

"Ah, no it's fine." Rin replied, "Ah, almost forgot, since you were in such a rush yesterday you forgot the sweets from the coffee shop, so I put them in the fridge for whenever you wanted them again."

Something seemed...off about Aoi, look-wise anyway, to Rin, it may just be a trick of the light but she seemed...redder? He wasn't sure, but didn't mention anything in case he insulted her. "If you'd like, you're free to go and eat them, while you do that I could shower and get dressed. Ruka's working at the aquarium today so she left early to help prepare and plan for tours." Usually she'd be out of the house by six when working certain jobs and others were in the afternoon. She didn't exactly need them all but she'd told him that she found them fun so he didn't argue.

"After I do that if you'd like I can cook something, I'm not as good a cook as Ruka though so it'll be simple."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:05 am

"Oh... I just came through the wall. I didn't want to disturb Ruka-sensei, but its good to know she's gone. Maybe we can practice nearby then?" Aoi straightened up fully and stretched her arms out, turning her body away so he couldn't see the growing red on her face. "Um, yes I can eat those... I don't need to though. I can...wait downstairs..."

Aoi started sinking through the floor as she nodded, still not facing Rin. "Go ahead and make something to eat, you'll want something light for this first and then a big meal later. I... erm will be downstairs..."

She really didn't know why, but the thought of him showering while she was in the house was...really getting to her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 am

"Ruka....sensei...?" Rin almost shuddered, he hadn't escaped Ruka's teasing once she'd returned home. Ruka had failed to explain exactly what she and Aoi had talked about, saying it was between girls and he had no business knowing. Though he could assume there was much teasing about him...but that's all he could really guess from how Ruka had acted. It'd just been her normal teasing.

"How about the woods out back? Just pass by the pool and the gate and there's mostly just forest back there." Rin suggested, getting off the sister talk for now.

Once Aoi was gone Rin stood from his spot and headed into his bathroom to start his shower, he didn't take long, he rarely spent too much time in the shower unless he had a lot to think about, that not being the case though it took him fifteen minutes at most before he exited.

Wrapping a towel around his waist he dried and brushed his hair, setting it in it's usual style before leaving the bathroom and heading for his closet.

Just what was he going to wear though? Most of his outfits were worked around his scarf, most of them elegant and expensive looking in style and not something exactly...appropriate to train in. He could wear something like yesterday after the pool incident. It seemed...the most appropriate anyway. All he really had were exact extras though...what if Aoi thought he was wearing the same thing and thought it was gross? No, she wouldn't say something like that, right?

Rin let out a sigh, pulling out another T-shirt like he'd been wearing before and the pants to match.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:44 am

"That should be perfect." Aoi wouldn't be teaching him destructive things, she had no idea what his powers did entirely so she would prefer to focus on teaching him how not to get hurt. This was something to occupy her mind, instead of other things, so she focused on those at the young looking woman headed for the kitchen.

Once she was there, the shinigami opened the fridge and took out her snackies, as sparkles glinted off of her body. This... this was something she had forgotten about and was pleased to have again. She had learned about fridges a few years back, so it wasn't a huge surprise... Though she was still confused by some of the large things in the kitchen. She never did any cooking herself, merely eating anything the barrack food places made or eating out.

Grinning, Aoi popped a lolipop cupcake in her mouth and started on the most important thing she needed to do. Finish this whole box of sugary treats while figuring out a lesson that could make use of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:33 pm

"Alright, now for breakfast." Rin said, coming down from the stairs and walking into the kitchen where Aoi was eating her sweets from the day before. 'What to make though?'

He couldn't cook at well as Ruka, so there weren't as many choices, which in a sense was a good thing. He was just drawing a blank on what to make. In the end, he settled on making toast and eggs, making a little extra for Aoi if she wanted any now or later.

"After breakfast we can start." Rin said, giving Aoi a smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:53 pm

"Sure, we can start then." Aoi grinned and kept eating her sweets, letting Rin make his breakfast. He seemed to be concentrating quite a bit, so the shinigami tried to keep out of his way and finally finished all of her delicious treats. She stared forlornly at the empty box, wishing for more sweets.

Aoi waited patiently for Rin to finish cooking and start eating, watching him with a small smile. "You know I can't even cook at all. Its like magic how manage to make anything."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:59 pm

"Eh, Ruka's a much better cook than I am, I can really only prepare simple things. Thank you, though." Rin replied, he did wish to get better at cooking, and sometimes practiced but he was still no match for his sister when it came down to it. He was content with that though, as they had agreed she'd manage the majority of the cooking while he cleaned, a fair deal in the end.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 pm

"I... didn't ever learn. There was no point before and then later it was easier to just eat whatever was premade. So its still magic to me." Aoi pouted, crossing her arms and hmphing at him. "Stop being so hard on yourself, and stop comparing yourself to Ruka-sensei. You are good at other things than she is, its as if you were comparing oranges to pineapples. Both are fruit but, there both do different things for you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Rin gave a laugh, "I suppose you're right, I shouldn't compare myself I just do it without realizing beforehand." Before he'd realized he did what most people do when it came down to twins or siblings in general...compare them. He shouldn't think that way, Aoi was right, there were things he excelled at and things Ruka excelled at while they both lacked in some points.

"And...done." Rin said, finishing off the eggs and placing them next to the toast. "There's extra if you'd like any." He said, setting the plate on the table before sitting down. Normally he'd have breakfast in the dining room but there was a smaller table in here for a reason, even if it went mostly unused.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:49 pm

"You just accept anything I say. You never tell me I'm wrong or butting into things I don't need to know, or have no business telling you about. You... are silly Rin Rin." Aoi leaned forward, her elbows on the table as she watched Rin carefully. "I'm not hungry, those sweets in addition to my usual breakfast was enough. But thank you~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:56 pm

"Sorry, well, when I said you were right I guess I also meant that I was wrong." Rin replied, "I mean, it is wrong of me to compare myself, so I agreed with you." He hadn't thought about how much he'd been saying he agreed or that she was right throughout the past couple of days, he'd just spoken honestly. "As for butting in, I haven't minded any of the questions you've asked so far, my life isn't a very private one so I don't have that many secrets other than my abilities."

Having said that, Rin took a bite from his breakfast. He ate at a regular pace, knowing it wouldn't be good nor would it be polite to rush just so they could get to training.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:38 am

"Hm... So you aren't hiding a secret...girl...friend around?" Aoi grinned and teased. She sort of knew the terminology from places, but had rarely used it herself. It meant a special friend who you were in a relationship more intimate than friendship with... She thought, at least. "Is that too private?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:42 am

"Hmm? I don't have one." Rin admitted, after swallowing the bite of toast in his mouth. "I've never been in a relationship before..." At that he gave a small laugh, "It's funny, considering I'm able to write romantic scenarios I've never actually been in a romantic relationship."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:53 am

"Haha! You are still very young, you have lots of time to find one. Don't wait until you are old like me. Hahah...hah..." Leaning back on her chair, Aoi looked around trying not to think of things and instead focused on other things. Like his books! Those she latched onto eagerly. "I still have to read some more of your books Rin Rin. Uuh well finish the one I started at least first."

"Maybe after I help you and go to work, I can come read some?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:57 am

"Sure, you can read them anytime." Rin said, placing his eating utensils down now that he was down.

He stood from his seat, bringing his plate and utensils to the sink to wash them, as they were the only thing in need of cleaning in the sink at the moment, and washed them so he wouldn't need to later and so that the remaining crumbs wouldn't harden on the plate.

"There. now that's all done."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:22 am

Aoi started vibrating as Rin stood up and headed for the sink. She vibrated more and more and more as he rinsed off his dishes, until she almost reached terminal vibration escape velocity. The shinigami was excited and hopped out of her seat, running to the back door with more than a bit of laughter as she headed outside. She went through the wall, but then stuck her head back in to call to him.

"Come on Rin! Hurry, hurry! I can show you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:25 am

"Coming, coming." Rin said, unable to help but smile at Aoi's enthusiasm.

After wiping his hands dry, Rin followed, heading out the back door and past the pool towards the back gate. "We should be able to train easily back here, we'll just walk a ways and we can start."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:36 am

Aoi, in her utter enthusiasm, kept ahead of Rin by a good margin but kept turning back to grin at him. Her shinigami uniform obviously not any hindrance, Aoi reached the wall before Rin as she skidded to a dead stop. She stared for a second before backing up a step or two, then started jogging towards the wall. Before hitting it, she jumped up over the top, executed a flip over it and giggled as she landed.

There she waited for Rin to get past the gate, which didn't take long, before she started off into the woods ahead of him. Except now she was on the branches of the trees. "Rin rin, I wish you could do this too. Its fun. Just a little longer... Oh, here is fine."

She was a bit ahead of him, but she kept calling back so he could hear her and follow her. Whenever he got into the clearing, a small one no bigger than twenty feet in diameter, he'd see Aoi taking off her uniform for the suit underneath. Apparently she didn't like the uniform at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trainin with Aoi!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainin with Aoi!    Trainin with Aoi!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainin with Aoi!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: