(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:57 am

"Thank you." Muika replied quietly, she was glad Rei was respecting her wishes on keeping this personal, though she could tell Rei wanted to help, she just couldn't let her; not with this.

"I understand, it feels good to run. It feels good to have the wind blowing past you when you're running as fast as you can..." She said, finally turning her eyes back to Rei. Freedom, another thing Muika could understand, while not exactly in the same sense as Rei meant. She was grateful for the freedom she'd gained after her confinement. After breaking out, she'd been so relieved she could have died on the spot. She'd felt...happy and light at the time, all the while still having sorrow within her from recent betrayal.

When she'd escaped, she'd run miles and miles, just to get as far away as she could but to also feel those liberating gusts of wind pass her by.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:06 am

She nods, leaning forward to look further out the window, silent for a long time, just... thinking, and looking. "Remember where I am, okay? If you ever need help, I'll be there. As long as it's for the right reason, it would be my honor to help you." She nods a bit. Even though... I suppose we know very little about each other at length, do we?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 am

Muika nodded, "I'll remember."

She was quiet for a moment, thinking about what she should say. It was true, they didn't know much about one another, and Muika, though happy someone had reached out and spoken with her, still had trouble trusting even the kindest of people. It was kindest that'd betrayed her in the first place, and she was afraid of making the same mistake twice...

"I'm...sorry I can't say much." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:29 am

She nods seriously, sitting back down, the metal portions of her body suddenly cracking, separating and retracting into the case, leaving her once more de-limbed in her chair.

"It is fine, really."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:49 am

Muika looked down at her wrist, "If you want...I can show you mine."

Rei had shown her her own powers, and showing hers wouldn't really be involving her. She'd just be sharing something about her of equal value to what she'd seen. The thing about her parents was nothing in comparison.

"It's not as impressive, but it get's the job done when it comes to defending myself."
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:57 pm

She blinks, then considers her offer for quite some time before answering, her head slowly nodding in agreement.

"I am interested. Go ahead, then. Though as a point of order, I don't consider this so much a weapon as an... advanced prosthesis. Weapons have no use but killing. The fact that this can be used for it is coincidental."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Muika nodded, not minding Rei's comment about weapons only use for killing because that was exactly what she intended to use it for, what she already used it for to protect herself from those monsters.

She lifted her left arm up slightly, pulling up the sleeve of her hoodie to reveal the full chain, "It's really more of a necklace but...I'd rather keep it here." Wearing it around her neck, it made it feel like a collar, like he owned her. Wearing it around her wrist, she could keep it hidden, she wouldn't have to look at it and constantly be reminded of him. After a moment, she realized she'd been glaring down at it without any explanation. Shaking her head of the thoughts, she went back to what she was doing.

The red gemstone began to glow faintly before the chain began to morph around her wrist along with the stone into it's new form. What was once a chain and stone was now a silver bracer around her wrist, a retractable blade resting atop of it.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:20 pm

"So. Yours is a weapon, then." She nods, looking at it, seeming to be... appraising it, almost, her gaze rather... critical. "A blade... I see. How do you use it?" She looks at her for a while, silent, wondering just how she would answer. When she finishes, Rei would silently turn to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:28 pm

"I shoot it." She answered, turning her attention from her weapon to Rei. "It's a retractable projectile, attached to a cord."

She'd had to practice a lot with it after escaping, using a projectile weapon while being blind in one eye made things a lot more difficult, made it harder to adapt to. Now she was a rather good shot with it. She still practiced with it, practiced her aim and her speed so her abilities wouldn't grow rusty. They were something she needed now and would need in the future.

Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:37 pm

She nods a bit, staring into space out the window... thinking. Thinking a lot.

"Have you ever considered using it like a whip, a flail, or some sort of combination of the two? That is, using the cord to modify just how long it is, and spin it to gain momentum to cut through things, or flick it to create enough force to slice with?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:41 pm

"I haven't, I've just been shooting it up until now." She hadn't hadn't anything come at her so far that had required anything otherwise. The cultists or those monsters, they'd been either too taken by surprise or hardheaded enough to just rush at her.

Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:58 pm

She nods a bit, seeming lost in thought for a while more, then, eyes closing slowly. "If you don't want to involve me directly, then would it be okay if I suggested an alternative to direct assistance?" She looks into her eyes, silent for a few moments. "I'd like to help you train, if that's alright. To be able to more fully use your... I haven't thought of what to call them. Item, perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:06 am

Training? Muika thought for a moment. By letting Rei help her in her training, she could improve but...it wasn't direct involvement, she still had her worries though. With this training though, both could benefit, she could become stronger and increase her chances of succeeding in the future and Rei could have the chance to get out, run, and do what she wanted.

It all boiled down to how involved this was. Muika didn't want Rei in danger, even if she could handle herself in a fight, she'd still feel responsible if something were to happen. She had no way of telling how bad things would get if Rei did end up getting involved.

Her mind screamed at her to say no, or to let her think about it, but she knew she needed to become stronger. If she could become stronger, then maybe she'd be able to protect those that involved themselves better.

"I..." She let out a small breath, "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:11 am

Rei looks at her seriously for a few seconds, silent, looking her up and down, quiet, thinking of just what she should tell her. "Are you sure? If you decide to train under me, I won't accept anything but the best you can do, do you understand? My family doesn't train people who are going to go into in halfway before giving up. If you start, you finish, or you die. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:19 am

"I'm sure." She wasn't one to not put her all into anything she was determined to do. She needed to become stronger, wanted to become stronger. It was necessary when it came to reaching her goal. "There's something I need to do, and to do that I'll need to be stronger."

She wasn't going to sugar coat it, she wanted payback, she wanted him dead and she was going to be the one to do it. She refused to have it any other way. He would die by her hand. She'd been trained and brought up to kill from a young age, it'd become practically second nature by the time she'd turned eight.

Muika wasn't going to let some hard training get to her. Where she was brought up it was either you fought or you die, you disobey you would be punished. Those punishments were nothing short of the very definition of torture, if she could handle that, if she could handle all that she'd been through, then she could do this.

Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 am

She'd nod, smiling a bit. "Now then, that that's out of the way, let's go for a walk. Would you push me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:25 am

"Mm, sure." Muika replied, taking this moment to return her weapon to it's original form of the gem and chain before walking over towards Rei.

"Where to?" She asked once behind the chair and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:36 am

She smiles a bit, chuckling slightly. "The industrial district, where else? There's a very low chance of anyone actually seeing us there, and lots of empty space to practice in. Unless you have a better idea?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:04 pm

"Alright." With that said, Muika started off with Rei towards their desired location.

She was ready for this training, she was ready to become stronger. The only thing concerning her was possibly getting a lecture from Iyuki for not contacting him somehow. She'd have to apologize to him later about not being around today, as she'd promised to protect him after all since he'd become involved.

Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:05 pm

She nods a bit as they head out and through the city, deciding that she'd rest up on the way there. "Wake me when we arrive, please? I think I shall catch a bit of shut-eye on the way."

Her head rolls back a bit, eyes closing as she slowly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4   Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamisori Yūrei's Apartment, 249 3rd st, Apt. 4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2