(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Okura-Osamoto Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Okura-Osamoto Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:00 am

:: General Appearance ::

Okura-Osamoto Apartment 316vww3

Last edited by Rukuya on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:28 am

[Continuation :: Muika Side :: Pieces of Treasure]

Rukuya wrote:
[You don 't ne e d to. It' s fine. Thank y ou.]

The text had been a bit...messy, but it'd taken a while before she could type it in the first place. Just with that message she felt...drained, and she was lucky she was lying in bed. Iyuki would be home soon, that...that would be good...really good...

She could admit to herself she probably needed him right now, but, she wasn't going to just make him come home quicker because of this. He would be back soon anyway...

Muika hadn't really moved since she'd sent the text, just...sitting there in bed; her knees were drawn up to her chest and eventually she moved to rest her forehead on it.

Drained...she was just...drained. It was done with, there wouldn't be any worrying about Seiya anymore. No more of it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:00 am

Iyuki opened the door with the key, stretching and yawning as he entered the apartment. His hand held a back with ingredients for dinner, it'd be an easier one tonight. Today had been a longer day, he wanted something quick to make for it at least.

Stepping out of the entry way, he was wearing his butler suit as he looked around. Muika's shoes were here and she normally greeted him... Where could she be? "Muika?"

He called lightly, having blushing flashbacks to the last time this had happened. Was she...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:06 am

Muika's head lifted some upon hearing her name being called, glancing over towards the door to the bedroom. "I-..." She attempted to call out to him but could only manage the beginning of it as she tried to let him know where she was.

Her hand clenched her phone tightly, but it wasn't like it would break or anything...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:28 am

Iyuki heard her voice, quiet and subdued as it was, from the bedroom. Only a short sound but it told him enough.

Worried, he rushed into it with a frown that quickly became a large one. "Muika? Are you okay?"

He crawled onto the bed, leaning over her and touching the hand holding the phone tightly, worry coming from every ounce of him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:34 am

She heard him enter the room, her eye peeking at him as he moved to the bed and felt his hand touch hers. A breath escaped her, a slight shudder within it as she attempted to gather her words.

"Aoi...S...Seiya's dead."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:41 am

Taking a deep breath, Iyuki heard the words and his heart soared but also...it felt sad. The man had had to die, he had proven someone miserable and awful who would never stop. But still to hear...he had died...

Moving to lay down, he pulled Muika against his chest and held her close. "It is all done with him now. We just wait for Takuya and Selena to clean up the rest, so you can live on safely."

Kissing the top of her head after his words, he held her to him securely and rubbed her back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:53 am

Muika immediately curled into him as he laid them down, holding onto him as he began to attempt to comfort her. "I...It's just...mm..."

She didn't know how to word things probably, everything a bit...jumbled. "D-Drained...it's a...just...it's done...no more..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:46 pm

"Mm, I see." Iyuki continued his soothing, a hand sliding up to her hair to play with it. The worry was gone but it was also something familiar to her. It must feel odd to have the man dead after all those years...and she hadn't done it herself...

"Did you want this? Or did..." Had Aoi stolen Muika's revenge, as much as it hurt him to think of her wanting that... it was her choice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:51 pm

"I-I couldn't of...done it..." Muika replied after a moment, "I-I've known...that I couldn't of...for awhile now...when he showed up that time...I couldn't do any more...than I had..."

It wasn't like she was...completely innocent here...she'd given Aoi permission after all...

"Aoi didn't...she only did so with my permission to..." At saying that she attempted to bury her face further in his chest, hiding slightly; "H-He knew where we...we lived, and he...alone might not have been a threat anymore but...thinking that...I-I..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Iyuki smiled softly, his Muika was so kind even though it was hard for her to be... He had felt it would hurt her too much to be the one to end that man's life and had for a while now... It was good to hear that she had felt the same too, albeit in another manner. His hold became more secure, nuzzling her head.

Her next words made him nod against her head, holding her a bit tightly as she seemed to want to hide. "I understand... She and you were protecting us. I think... Aoi is someone who that would not hurt, whereas I think the you that you are now would be hurt if you had been the one to. I have thought so for a while. It was not my place though, this was something you needed to decide that you wanted and if you had I would have been here to help you. Thank you..."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:46 pm

"Mm..." Muika gave another small nod against him, already holding him as securely as she could without hurting him. "I..."

Back then...when she still felt she had the will to go through with dealing with Seiya herself...she hadn't had any plans for after...she hadn't even expected to live that much longer afterwards...now though...

She had so much to live for now it was almost overwhelming.

"I'm the one that should be saying thanks...." She muttered, her voice muffled slightly due to his clothing. "I was ready back then...fully ready to just throw my life away afterwards if I'd done it...so...thanks for saving me..."

Ever since he'd come along she'd started...straightening out...feeling more human, it pulled her away from her original plans, and she was honestly thankful for that.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:06 am

"I do...not think I should be thanked. It is entirely selfish of me to want to be by your side... And want to keep you here with me." Iyuki murmured softly, smiling happily but also knowing he had nothing to be thanked for. She had done this all herself, merely leaning on him when she needed. It was what he was here for and what he wanted.

Knowing that she was fully prepared to die... It was something that had been in his thoughts sometimes. He'd wondered if that was still what she had wanted. He had felt with her words about things, that that had been her plan... He squeezed her for just a moment, his fears from before breaking out for a brief moment as he lost his control.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:16 am

"It's...good to be selfish sometimes though, like this time..." Muika felt his hold on her tighten for a bit, but she made no move to bring it up, simply holding him like she'd been doing. "We can...both be selfish, b-because I want that too...that's what I want..."

She was still faced into his chest, but she took that moment and her position to nuzzle him slightly, offering some comfort...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:44 am

"Then we will be selfish together and never be apart." Iyuki murmured into her hair, smiling at the soft nuzzles he was getting. He still was upset over the thoughts that had invaded his mind but did not let them override his happiness. "You are not allowed to even think of that again though. I... will never allow it."

He wouldn't. He would drive such things from her mind. "Soon all of that will be over for you... You will be entirely free to do as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:51 am

"I won't; promise..." As she'd thought before, there was too much to live for now, she wanted what she had now and wasn't going to let go of it.

She gave a small nod against him when he mentioned things would be over soon, "Mm...we won't have to worry about it anymore...never again...my wish is...is to stay with Iyuki, so I'm going to do that..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:19 am

"Then I shall fulfill that wish." Iyuki smiled, happy to have her promise. Muika kept those, not making any lightly to him at least and he felt a weight lifting from his heart. Now it would be up to him to make sure things stayed happy for her.

"We should start dinner soon, do you want anything in particular? I got some chocolate chips to make melonpan for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:28 am

"Mm...melon-pan..." She answered, though...He probably meant more than melon-pan considering it was dinner, that was more of a snack or a lunch. "Did you wanna make anything specific...? I...It's your cooking...so it'll be good."

Her face reddened a little saying that...which was surprising considering she'd hardly blushed while saying all of...of that other stuff...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:50 am

"I was thinking something a bit more exotic today. I was thinking hamburgers." Iyuki smiled, letting go of Muika slightly and lifting himself up. Her excitement over the melonpan was small but he could easily tell she wanted it. Bending back down briefly, he planted a kiss on her head.

She was slightly red from what he could see, though he just smiled at the compliment. "Thank you. I am glad you like my cooking... Shall we go then? It is almost time for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:01 am

"'Kay." That seemed good, they could have that then, that was perfectly fine with her. As Iyuki moved back, she moved to sit up some once he'd let go, eventually letting go of him though not fully; one hand of hers that'd been holding onto him moved to his hand.

When she finally took notice of what he was wearing though, she had to give a small laugh; "You're still in your work clothes..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:14 am

"I am glad you like my choice. Oh? I guess I am. When I was changing one of the Maids spilled hot fudge down my usual clothes. She would not let me take them home to wash, insisting she do it herself so I let her. It looks dashing, doesn't it? I wish I had more like these." Holding Muika's hand, Iyuki took her from the bed and picked up the bag by the door, before leading her out to make dinner. She needed distractions and though he felt bad for the man's death... he had been someone dangerous and evil. He merely hoped no one had to grieve for him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 am

Muika nodded at Iyuki's explanation; so that had happened...she supposed he was lucky to have not been wearing his usual clothes at the time or that might have burned...

She followed him from the bedroom, sticking close as she usually did; they could eat dinner soon and then they could do whatever they wanted, they had the rest of the day and evening to distract themselves with other things that wasn't the death of a horrible man.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:31 am

~Continuation from A Rave a Day~

Iyuki had gotten Muika to the bathroom and closed the toilet lid, setting Muika down on it carefully. He held out his hands. "Stay right there. I am going to get clean pajamas after I start the bath. Then we can get you tucked into bed... Unless you need food? I can get food."

He was slightly panicked still, moving to the tub to start the water and get the hot water running.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:43 am

"Wha..." Stay...what...bath...

She...She was fine now though! That thought briefly passed through her mind as Iyuki went and prepared everything, turning the water on. What...

"I-I'm fine..." Her tiredness was outweighing any hunger she might of felt, but...but still...

She shook the thoughts, Iyuki was still panicking it seemed...she'd just need to reassure him she was fine...though she supposed she shouldn't fight him on these things if it made him feel better...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:51 am

"Okay. I will be back, the tub is filling up. Don't try to change without me!" Iyuki scurried from the room, heading into the bedroom and pulling out some of her pajamas from a basket of clothes he hadn't folded yet.

Rushing back into the bathroom, he set them down and then moved towards Muika. "Lift your arms, I will help remove your clothes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okura-Osamoto Apartment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next