(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colors of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Colors of the Heart - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Miyako watched as Hibiki got flustered and felt an odd thrill rush through her as he looked away. Normally she might feel weird sitting up like this, but it was kind of interesting to be able to see all of his reactions to her. Even as she blushed profusely,she still smiled over his reactions. It was kind of sweet in a way.

As was his rather embarrassed words... No stopping?

"Okay~" There would be no stopping then! She gave a soft giggle that morphed into a moan as she pressed down against him, sliding herself along him. It was distracting her from her touching of him, mouth parted and eyes half closed as her hands paused on his chest. His shudders were amazing but it was hard to concentrate on what she should be doing like this.

Miyako was quite lost at this point, but still seemed happy about it. "But I don't really know how to continue? I-I've never done this before... Mm, are...you supposed to touch me? A-Am I supposed to just... do this until you can't stand it anymore, Hibiki?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:09 am

Hibiki gave a light moan as Miyako pressed down against him, feeling her rubbing on him as she moved teasingly; he-he'd...told her not the stop and she...definitely wasn't. T-That giggle before...

A light noise was given as her hands paused, causing him to glance up at her. She seemed happy, w-what... Was she planning on doing something else? He...wasn't sure what to expect from her in this state, this...cutesy, happy state...

...Hah?

"A-A...h..." What...more was she supposed to do...? Well, they hadn't ever done it like this before, so...he guessed the concern was to be called for... "A-Ah..." Do it until he couldn't stand it anymore?

Before his mind could linger on that for too long he finally gained enough sense in him to move himself, shifting slightly as he slide his hand over her leg, moving up to tease the skin of her waist before it slipped higher. He needed...wanted to make her feel good too, couldn't get...too distracted on what she was doing to him.

"B-Both of us just...have to keep touching...until..." Well...until they were actually ready to move on...l-like usual...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:48 am

Miyako was pleased with his moan, if her own smile was any clear sign of that as it grew. Hibiki was enjoying this? Well, obviously because she was rubbing right against the part of him that was enjoying it the most. Still it was hard to keep smiling with the soft sounds coming from her and Miyako bit her lip as she tried to muffle them for a moment.

Her tattoos had gone into more muted pulsing, but still were reacting to every bit of skin of his that touched her body. Even her hands were reacting with blossoms as she slid them along his bare body. Down to his stomach where she scratched lightly before continuing up his sides.

That wasn't allowed to last long as Hibiki hand finally moved, distracting her with a pleased sigh as she looked down. It slid up her leg, causing a flurry of activity from her tattoos and a bit of panting on her own end before she paused as he reached her waist. Miyako's smile returned and she gave a pleased giggle, not at all like her ticklish ones, as he teased the skin there.

As it moved higher though, the eyes that had been trailing his hands progress returned to Hibiki's as they met his. "I am touching you... Should I do more?"

Miyako pressed down a bit more firmly as she rubbed against him again, causing her back to arch up a bit but... Seriously, she could just stare down at him... and see all his expressions and feelings... and his arm touching her... All of it was distracting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:06 pm

Miyako's touch earned responses; a shudder, a groan, or light moan escaping as she ran her hands over him. His hold tightened slightly as she slid her hands down his stomach, feeling her nails scratch lightly against his skin.

Up his sides...

Her own response to his touch was nice to hear too.

The tattoos were...reacting...? She definitely liked it then...

G-Giggle!? He had to glance away then for a moment, her acting like that when they were like this was... T-That wasn't...ticklish laughing either.

His eyes had returned to her as she looked down at him, giving a nod after her question. "Y-You're doing...fine... s'Like...s'Like how we normally...just gotta until we can't keep control anymore..."

He'd looked away again halfway through his words, the fluster from explaining this added on to the fluster of Miyako acting all cutesy and happy like that forcing him to look somewhere else for a bit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:52 pm

"I can see everything right now... Hehe, its..." Miyako trailed off, her happy demeanor unable to stand up to the combined effects of her rubbing against him and his touching of her chest. He couldn't seem to look at her, but she was definitely looking at him. Every inch of him she could look at and touch she was doing so. Her hands trailed across the planes of his abs, wanting more of those groans and soft moans. Wanting him to hold her more tightly...

She was just a ball of pure want right now and smiled more as he told her she was doing just fine. Her head tilted and her eyes closed as her smile grew before she replied. "Okay~ I'll do my best to make you... you lose control!"

Miyako had to pause part of the way through to let out another moan, unable to stop it... but really she seemed excited by the thought of him losing control. As she moaned more and more, her body responded to his touch with sounds and stronger movements against him. It seemed she might be the one to lose control first...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:38 am

D-Did she have to say that!? Could see everything...right now...

Again Hibiki was forced to avert his eyes to something that was obviously of the most important interest off to the side. He couldn't really...concentrate though on this interesting thing as Miyako moved and rubbed against him, and his facial features threatened to make that obviously apparent.

Her touch, her...rubbing on him...looking at him... He was touching her, and her responses were at least enough to...pull him out of his current fluster somewhat. It was...nice hearing them, if he did this then...she couldn't make those comments... That's right...

!!?

But that also meant..stronger...movements against him which...

That had earned a strained groan that almost sounded more like a moan as she moved more strongly against him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:07 am

Miyako pouted for a few seconds as Hibiki looked away, her mouth a moue before more distracting things caused her focus to shift. I-If she was like this, he should be looking. Normally this wasn't something... she'd want to do... it was special... super special... he should be... appreciating...

Though she was obviously bothering him, his facial features unable to stay composed enough to hide it. Luckily for him, his hand and lower body touches were immensely distracting and Miyako found herself unable to really form many happy sentences after this.

In fact that groan of his, so close to a moan that she paused in her movements, killed her ability to be the happy and curious otter for a bit. Panting and writhing on top of him now, Miyako stared down at him with hooded eyes and attempted to ask... "A-Ah... H-Hibiki...n-now...what...?"

They... were both losing control, she wasn't sure... what now, did they just... just have sex then?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Hibiki's legs shifted just slightly under Miyako as she moved on him, knowingly teasing and tempting him. It was...definitely doing the job of riling him up to impossible fucking levels.

Gh...

That added on to the fluster...

He was touching her, and her actions caused his hands to tense on occasion on her as he attempted to get responses out of her as well. Those were...helping him, but also setting him off further. O-Oh well, wasn't like they had any questions on what they were planning on doing.

Her pausing got another groan, pausing was dangerous too, damn it.

N-Now what...

"W...Whenever...y...you're ready we..." They... He trailed off, having to explain all of this causing a bit of fluster on its own, but he was managing. Before they'd never really...done it like this, hell he'd thought this was a position she had no interest in doing.

That didn't bother him, they could do whatever she was comfortable with, obviously.

She seemed...fine right now though.

"W-Whenever you're...ready we...can..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:50 am

Miyako felt Hibiki's leg shift, freezing up even more as she realized how much she was destroying him right now. It... it felt good, in an odd way... Though really she was mostly happy he was getting such pleasure in the first place from it.

If it made him feel this good, she was happy. Still, his hand tensed occasionally and that was definitely a mean form of torture on her end. She choked out a moan and squirmed for a moment against him as he froze again, but the groan he gave her told her why. She'd stopped so now he was dying, but she was already aroused beyond ability to deal right now.

Whenever she was ready huh? Miyako gave him a nod and panted softly, a sure sign that she was more than ready as she attempted to figure this out. It felt good for him, so she didn't care that she'd had no interest before. He... liked it...

Groaning herself, she bent forward and placed a hand on his chest to steady herself as her mouth and head finally leaned that much closer to his body. However her eyes were all for what she was doing as her other hand reached down, knees lifting herself off of him with a whimpered moan.

It took only moments to grip him though before she held him as she eased herself back down, sliding him deep inside with a soft gasp. As her hips met his, she paused for a moment while still bent forward and almost pressed against him. "H-Hibiki... L-Like this?"

Her willpower couldn't last, she couldn't stay still for long now but... was this how... it was supposed to go...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:04 am

A moan threatened to escape as Miyako squirmed on him, his legs shifting ever so slightly again as she did so. She was really effecting him, he couldn't keep his focus on...really anything other than touching her, and how this all felt...

She...hopefully knew what to do at least, whenever she felt ready, they could...

It seemed ready came sooner than he'd expected, which he wasn't disappointed about considering his current dying state. As Miyako moved, and bent forward, his hands tensing as he felt her grip him before lowering herself onto him.

Another moan once again threatened to escape, managing to do so slightly as her hips met his.

"L-...Like that...Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:18 am

It was good she'd done this, it seemed even Hibiki was about to burst from her actions... Though he honestly normally did once they got all riled up. Normally after he remembered sex is fine and didn't need to be kept all hush hush...

Miyako gave a soft whimper as he gave the okay before leaning down fully, her hands sliding to his shoulders as she buried her face in his neck. Earlier had been fun sitting up like that, but right now there were other things... to focus on.

Like moving her hips, which she did slowly at first as she grew used to this position. It was a bit torturous for her, as broken moans were given from her actions into Hibiki's ear for now. It...was too new though to... do more yet... He felt... good...really good like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:44 am

When Miyako began moving, a moan escaped without having to force its way out, a shuddered breath having escaped Hibiki when he'd felt her move slightly when she'd leaned down and buried her face so close to his own.

Her own moans were...right against his ear...

His own hands continued to touch and hold her as she moved, though it was harder to focus now that they were at this point, the pleasure consuming most of his attention as he attempted to pleasure her more as well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:35 am

Miyako's hands clenched Hibiki's shoulders as she panted softly, though it was quickly getting much harsher as the combination of her riding him and his hands pleasing her began to ruin her mind entirely. Sucking in a sharp breath after a few moments, she began to move her hips a bit faster as her ability to care about being careful was destroyed...

It... was hard to concentrate on... on pleasing him when he made those sounds like that and some part of her found the ability to speak despite the pleasure filling her. "H-Hibiki....don't...moan like that..."

She cut off with a sharper moan, clinging to him and unable to help it before she continued. "...r-ruining...c-concentration..."

With her face in his neck it wasn't hard at all to hear how...pleasured he was by this as well... Which was good... but bad but...amazing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:20 pm

"N...Not something...I can really help..." Hibiki answered, attempting to hold back another moan from the result of Miyako moving faster on him. Just at...the previous pace had made concentration hard, but her moving faster-?

This... This was dangerous.

Her moans so damn close to his ear...definitely dangerous.

They couldn't do anything really about their concentration being ruined, it all felt too good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:12 pm

Miyako knew better, moans weren't things you could really stop past a certain point but she'd had to give that little warning. Hibiki just felt too damn good like this and he was touching her enough on top of it to cause her mind to melt into a puddle of pleasure.

Buried in his neck, the young woman kissed and bit the soft skin there lightly, mildly muffling her own moans with such actions. Though she had to pause in her bites after a few moments, the pleasure getting way too much for her to handle. Incoherent moans seemed the best she could do right now...

"Hibiki..." D-Did he have... to keep touching her while she was doing this?! It was sending her way too close, too fast now. She'd not last much longer on him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:09 pm

He...He didn't think he'd really last much longer, especially as Miyako tempted him further as she moved on top of him, feeling her mouth kissing and biting lightly at his skin. S-She was muffling herself, but she was still...close so...

"M...Miyako..." Definitely...wasn't gonna last...

He took her own moan as a warning of sorts; they were...both close, had to be at this rate...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Miyako's nails dug into Hibiki's shoulder as she felt herself grow so close to climax, speeding up her movements unconsciously as she panted harshly. It felt good, it always did but it was still... surprising sometimes how good this felt with him. He had to be close too, but if he wasn't that...wasn't a problem...

So...close...

"H-Hibiki...!" Within moments of that thought, Miyako gave a choked moan as she felt herself finish strongly. Too...good... She clung to him tightly as she rode it out, letting out pleased whimpers as it passed through her finally.

Her tattoos, unnoticed for now, had been giving sharper colors and as she climaxed they brightened for a moment before paling as she lay there panting on top of him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:40 pm

"M...Miyako-!" Miyako had pushed him over the edge, a strong moan escaping him shortly after he felt her reach her climax as his own followed. Felt...too good, no way in hell he couldn't not respond like he did...

His breathing was hard as Miyako lay on top of him, his arms moving around her back to hold her lightly against him.

Needed...to catch his breath...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Miyako gave a little pleased sound as she could now properly snuggle up to Hibiki as he too was finished, breathing heavy but quickly catching her breath. She slipped to the side a bit to snuggle up in his arms, legs slipping between his and settling there as she stretched out finally.

Resting her arm across his chest, she buried her face against his neck and in his hair before giving him nuzzles. They were small ones, not very enthusiastic but very loving as she planted soft kisses against his skin. "Love you 'Biki..."

He was holding her too... Aaah she loved this part so much!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Hibiki lay there with Miyako, calming from their previous actions as he felt her slip a little to the side to cuddle up better against him. No qualms against that, obviously; he turned his head slightly towards her, nudging his face once against the top of her head as he felt her begin to nuzzle and kiss his neck.

"Mn...n...Love...you..." His voice was quiet, but he managed to get the words out, though he still manage to lazily trace a heart as their usual cue against her skin with his finger.

He was getting better about saying it...just like smiling...he could only manage to do those things with effort, but...he was willing to make that effort when it came to Miyako...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:29 pm

Miyako gave him a sweet giggle as he nudged her head, before planting a much firmer kiss on his skin with an especially happy sound. "Muwah!"

Hibiki was so cute like this, so cuddly... Well he was super cuddly in general, just especially so after sex and she reacted well to the endorphins herself. It made her giggly and happy, like right now... Even if she was also a bit drowsy as well, the happiness was too much for her to fall asleep.

....He'd done both? Feeling the heart traced on her back, on top of the words she so loved to hear, Miyako gave him another happy exclamatory sound and kissed his neck more before nuzzling right up under his ear. With her finger she traced a heart in return on his shoulder, before tracing more hearts up it to his neck on the opposite side from her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:48 pm

Again, Hibiki nudged his head lightly against Miyako's as she cuddled up to him further, feeling her nuzzles as well as the firm kiss she'd planted on his skin in reaction to his words and actions. Sh...She was tracing hearts now too!?

That had been a bit of a surprise, but...it wasn't anything he'd complain over, in fact Miyako got another nudge, practically a nuzzle at this point as they continued to lie there in a cuddled heap.

These moments were definitely nice, and welcomed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:12 pm

Was he pleased with her little hearts? Maybe she should try to speak to him in quiet ways as well, if it made him this happy... Miyako felt like she could do nonverbal cues too, just had to figure out what kinds and how to make them so that he'd be pleased. Stopping her hearts at his jaw, she slipping her hands up into his hair and began playing with it softly after a moment.

Little happy giggles burst from her though, pleased he was practically nuzzling her just as she showered him with love. She could say I love you a million times, or she could do this and show him just how much...

They should wash off soon, but the cuddle heap was not moving one inch... Or it might move part of an inch. She could smell candy nearby and was a bit hungry after their activities...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Hibiki continued to show Miyako affection as they lay there, her happy reactions urging him on to do so as she traced hearts, giggled, and cuddled him. He gave another nuzzle to her head as she giggled, his hold around her becoming the slightest bit secure.

He was perfectly content to stay like this for a bit... A bath was...needed, but they'd be fine for a bit. Right now they could relax, and worry about bathing when they had a bit more energy to do so...even though with a bath they'd just end up relaxing more once they were showered anyway...

Whatever...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:06 am

Miyako was enjoying their cuddles to the utmost, Hibiki was being affectionate and loving so she was soaking it up. Not that he wasn't normally, just it was amazing to her when she got to experience it. Even after a few months it still hadn't gotten old...

Nomming his ear lightly, she gave him a light giggle as she mouthed at it and tugged lightly. She was still hungry, but didn't want to move much at all so she instead murmured a request to her lover. "There's candy... I smell it. Mm, can you grab the bowl? I don't wanna move... Its on the table right?"

Snackies sounded good and her stomach rumbled, to reinforce the fact that she should get something in her. The only thing she'd eaten in the past while had been...

Him.

Which was flustering. Even Kompeito would be better than just that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colors of the Heart
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next