(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saintly Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:55 am

Masaru knew Mia was...enjoying seeing him like this, though how much he was too blinded by his own emotions to clearly see.

She...She agreed though, to forbid meant he didn't need the approval to do so... E-Even...

He was horrible at this, being so...demanding wasn't something natural for him, and here he was trying to act like it came naturally, use his status, but...but he was never one to do such a thing, it was cruel to him seriously trying to order Mia of all people around, but...but...

S-She was...enjoying it too? But...but...

She had...wanted him? "Y-You can always have...me..." It wasn't like...he wasn't...right now a bit...maybe a little more than a bit... Those feelings were just fighting with his current shame, warring against each other...

Without realizing, his hold around her tightened a little, another give away to the side of him that was riled up from everything.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:35 pm

Mia hadn't ever heard him forbid something and try to be so forceful like that before, and it wasn't even something that mattered. He wouldn't forbid her from her training, he would never forbid her something that was actually important to her so it wasn't as if Mia was even upset.

"I can't reach you though... My Lord's holding me like this~" Mia's hand slipped back into his hair, but only for a few moments before it slid down his neck and then to his bare shoulder. Letting her voice get pouty, the smirk disappeared as she played up this new role. "How can I have you if I can't touch you properly?"

He had been jealous... Should she mention who she trained with? Hm, riling his jealousy up more seemed cruel but really Mia was gone for the moment as she leaned back there on the floor. Half naked, pressed against some of Masaru, her heart was racing strongly as she was flushed from arousal. They both would have to fix this and soon or else it'd be the most painful bathing of all time.

Wait...bathing...

"...We have put off bathing for a bit. Hmm... I am supposed to obey you, not get rewards for not listening." Maybe this teasing was cruel, but it was better than mentioning the training again... "Do I even deserve My Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:19 pm

She couldn't...reach him? R-Right, with the way they were positioned... He was still mostly on the floor, on his knees at this point, holding on to her. H...He had...be preventing her leaving though, which...well...it certainly didn't seem like she would be leaving anymore.

His hold loosened somewhat, though only a little as he looked up to her; once another few seconds had passed it loosened further to the point where he almost let go, giving Mia enough freedom to definitely move around in his light grasp he had on the fabric of his robes on her.

"T-There... You can easily reach me now-" He stopped talking as Mia mentioned the baths, "A...A bath would be...counter productive at the moment... We should stay in here, with the door shut...

A-And of course...y-you deserve..."

Talking like this... Mia's teasing... His current levels of jealousy and still...overall feelings he felt to being threatened and purposely riled with her comment regarding Rio...

Yes, it would be counterproductive to take a bath now at the rate they were currently going at...with all this being said. Staying in here, in the bedroom, would be...much more beneficial to them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:56 pm

Mia bit down her response as Masaru finally began to let go of her, his arms slowly loosening just a bit as he looked up at her. He was staring as if entranced... Maybe he was...entranced...? This was really amazing, Mia felt immensely powerful right now.

He was forbidding her something, yet she held all the power of this whole conversation in her hand and well body too.

When his hold loosened enough to allow her movement, Mia gave a soft breath and leaned back just a bit more so the yukata and Haori began to slip off of her more. She was just barely covered at all now and smirked more as her hand settled against his cheek again, while the other continued to hold her body up against the floor. Her thumb brushed against his lips, teasing him with no kisses as she spoke more. "But... I've been waiting for hours for a bathe and I'm dirty from earlier... Don't you want me clean for you, My Lord?"

He was already between her legs from how she fell, but she shifted them more to force his clothes to fall off and reveal her legs entirely now. The fabric hit the floor with a soft hiss as she tried to get that blanket to falloff of Masaru finally so he'd be entirely naked. Mia turned her head at that, but kept her eyes trained on Masaru with that hungry look. There was no way they were going to a bath yet... "There's not many places you've missed with your mouth on me... Only a few left... Are you sure you don't want me clean first?"

Mia had no idea where this teasing and tempting was coming from, but she was confident to the max and Masaru was about to burst himself. His emotions were a torrent of mixed things, she almost wanted to see if he'd snap and just take her. If that was even possible for the man...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:12 am

Masaru's grip on the fabric clenched lightly as Mia's hand moved to his face, his eyes on her still as she spoke. C-Cleaning...

"A-As I said...bathing would be...counterproductive..." He stated, "W-We would clean...then need to clean again after we..." There was no denying they were on a dangerous road, an...obvious road and even Masaru wasn't denying the fact of what they were about to do.

They weren't blatantly saying it, well...sort of. Mia was to have him, and he was allowing it, well...obviously wanting it. They both were...

His face was probably burning, the My Lord title usage seemingly getting to him a bit more now that they were off the seriousness of the forbidding conversation overall...now it was just...simple teasing...

He...was still jealous though...

He couldn't let go of that...

His eyes flickered to the steadily falling fabric, his mouth opened just slightly before closing again. They were really close, Mia was almost...entirely disrobed...he was still clad in only a loosely tied blanket...

Only a few...left...

"B...Bathing is...counterproductive...since...we're...needed here...i-in bed...after that we can...c-clean ourselves together...as originally planned..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:38 am

Mia was pleased as Masaru clenched the clothing, knowing she was ruining him and honestly enjoying that. He stuttered, he was aroused but still flustered beyond belief and she shivered lightly. Her chest was moving softly, a sheer sign of her holding back her pants that would give away her wanting.

Bathing would be counter productive and neither were in a state they could be seen at all in public. If they tried to it'd just end badly... Probably in a closet. The bathrooms were too far away... And his face was burning up now, she didn't want him too flustered...

...His eyes though... that glance and mouth parting almost ruined her and she had to suck in a sharp breath, this minor distance was almost as tempting as them touching. It was almost a physical pain at this point... The need for his mouth on her and the little bit of distance keeping them not touching now...

"I think I'm the most needed one in bed." Mia teased softly, her hand cupping his chin with her fingers and thumb for a moment before her nails traced down his neck and dropped off of his body to reach up to her own shoulder. "Isn't that right, Masa? You need me all to yourself right now~"

No more My Lord teasing for now, his name would ruin him more... Instead Mia shifted her hand and pushed off the barely hanging on Yukata and Haori down her arms, baring her entirely for the noble as she stared hungrily. He was needed in bed too but she definitely was enjoying this. How much longer could she hold out? Not long as her legs shifted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:25 pm

"A-Ah...w-well...we're both...needed..." Masaru muttered, his eyes attempting to glance to the back where they couldn't really see, in the direction of the bed.

Mia easily distracted him again, a shiver running through him as her nails traced the skin down his neck as his eyes returned to her.

They were...definitely most needed...and required in bed right now...

N-Needed her...all to himself...

!!?

Mia was right in her assumption, using his name seemed to ruin him more as she spoke; he swallowed an obvious breath as his hands again now lightly clenched the falling fabric as his eyes automatically glanced after she'd lowered the yukata and haori.

"Y-You're not...incorrect though..." H-Her legs were...shifting a bit...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:09 am

Mia knew Masaru was right, what he was saying was really the truth. Both of them needed this badly at this point, neither of them could hide their worked up states at all. The fact that Masaru was so adamant on it was a sign in and of itself...

It... was hard to resist, hard... hard... impossible to resist as he sucked in that breath, his words causing her to begin to push herself back up. Wasn't...incorrect...

All her sultry and teasing left her in that instant as she gave him a groan, her hand slipping into his hair as she pulled his lips to hers in an intense kiss. Kissing, kissing was needed a lot right now. The bed could be reached in a few moments, she had been an awful liar when she had said he needed her more.

Seriously he'd raked his eyes down her body too! Masaru was... was too tempting... She couldn't look at him right now, touching... all the touching was absolutely vital.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Masaru responded to the kiss, his head moving almost as if he'd been ready to meet Mia half way as she pulled him to her for the kiss, his response holding as much as intensity as hers at this point.

They certainly...weren't needed anywhere else but in here right now...in bed, that was correct. Not when they were like this, they wouldn't even make it to the bathroom...Masaru felt...but that thought was quickly wiped, unimportant as he focused on the kiss and the feel of Mia's hand in his hair.

His hands clenched the loose fabric of the yukata, a hand of his eventually moving to touch her. Fabric wasn't...wasn't good, he needed to touch skin, touch her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Mia groaned into the kiss, enjoying how he responded... Not only responded, anticipated her wants and moved closer. Masaru and her were dying at this point it seemed and though she was holding herself up it wouldn't last long.

Her hand twined in his hair, the tassels long since gone for now but she didn't care right now as she felt his hand finally touch her skin. That got a firmly pleased response, a low groan in her throat... He was already above her a bit like this and the woman lifted her legs up, wrapping around his hips as they made out.

Wherever...the bed was... wasn't important. She was craving him too intensely to pull away as his touch sent shivers through her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:09 am

Masaru continued to respond to the kiss, a sound of his own rising to the back of his throat as Mia groaned, and twined her hand into the locks of his hair. He wasn't...wearing the tassels she liked so much, but that was fine... They would have ended up getting removed anyway.

His focus was far from the tassels though as he touched her, enjoying the feel of her skin and body, as well as the pleased responses she gave him. Good...he wanted her to feel nice...

Another groan was given as he felt her legs wrap around him, his hand tensing for a moment as they remained locked in their kiss.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:45 am

Mia shuddered lightly under Masaru's touch, unable to control that as his hand slipped up rather quickly. The shudder turned into a strong arching of her back though as he began groping her nicely. The making out kept her pleased and deep moan in her throat though, and also caused her to tug at his hips with her legs.

More... She needed more... So much more of him... More than just those heated groans... It didn't matter if she caused him to tense up and stop touching her momentarily, if she could tempt him more it would be perfect...

Her hand slipped from his hair and down his neck and chest, scratching softly as she tried to touch him in more fun ways. Damn it, why did she have to hold her body up like this...? Both hands were needed for him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:43 pm

After their trip those months ago, it'd become a bit more ingrained to not take too long when it came to touching her, and when they were this riled up, he hadn't taken long at all. Mia's responses to his touch were nice, feeling her shudder, feeling her arch into his touch...

A moan attempted to escape as she tugged his hips towards hers -- her hands were also roaming over his body...running through his hair, touching his body...felt...really nice.

The fact that they should probably, or should have probably headed to the bed wasn't something that was crossing his mind anymore...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Mia definitely was enjoying the fact that he hadn't teased her... Though she wouldn't mind his intentional teasings either, if he had desired. The unintentional ones were the worst and it was good to see he'd learned his lesson.

Pulling away from their kissing though, Mia panted softly before planting a quick kiss on his lips again. It was impossible right now to resist it, she didn't want to stop kissing but there were important things needing doing. Now though her moans were a bit unhindered, which might be nice for him as she bit her lip...

Tugging Masaru back with her, she lowered herself back to the floor while staring up at him with a pleased smile. "I'll fall a-again Masa..."

Her arm was going to give out again at this rate if he kept touching her and kissing her, the distractions far too much for her to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Masaru looked to Mia as she pulled from the kiss, tugging him back as she lowered herself to the floor. She could have ended up...falling again, that wouldn't have been good...

He returned her smile with a small one of his own, a nod following as he stopped for a moment to allow them to resettle themselves more comfortably. "R-Right...sorry..."

Her getting hurt, even in the slightest sense, wasn't allowed...they needed to be careful about that...

Once they were settled they could continue...just like they had been, without the possibility of an injury...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:10 am

Mia settled herself back on the yukata and haori, not even thinking for a moment that since they paused for a moment to get comfortable they could continue on the nearby bed. The bed didn't exist, it was not there as far as her mind was aware.

There was only Masaru above her, her legs unwrapping from his hips for the moment to allow him to follow her... That poor blanket was so easy to just fall off, it hadn't been a very good cover and as she reached up to pull Masaru down to her, she slipped her hands in his hair. "I liked you in the blanket... Even if it told anyone who saw it what we were doing."

That wasn't entirely... a good thing...what with what he was, but Mia didn't care as she pulled him towards her body so they could start up again since she was more than ready...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 4:34 am

"It...really looks that nice...?" Just a blanket, depsite the fact that it was a dead give away to what they were up to... She liked him in just this...? "The... I've mentioned before, but...my clothing...looks nice on you..."

Obviously it was something he liked, considering how he reacted at times... Mia knew this already, but...he wanted to say it when he could manage to do so without collapsing into a heap of fluster.

The blanket was something easy to remove, it had pretty much already slipped down, the weak tie he'd had it in having come loose awhile ago before this had all even started.

Masaru allowed himself to be pulled down to Mia, his hand returning to touch her now that they were situated as he leaned down to reconnect their lips.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:06 pm

"Mhm...tempting..." It was hard to explain why it looked nice, it was just tempting. It... was just a reminder of what they had been doing, so therefore it made it tempting and arousing to see him in it. J-Just a blanket, hastily tossed on...

His words though got an obvious response, despite how aroused and wanting she was her face turned a bit red and Mia looked away. "That's.. good... I like wearing them..."

As their lips reconnected though, she couldn't comment any more on that and responded to his kiss with pleasure. Especially as his hand moved right back to touching her, causing a low groan in her throat and more shifting under his body.

Her hands reached up, caressing his chest in return before she began to drag her nails across his skin and up his sides, to his back as she tempted him a bit more too. They needed a lot more touching no matter how riled up they both were, more everything really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Mia had...gotten flustered? He hadn't had much time to really take that in, but...he was glad he'd said what he had if that were the case. She liked...wearing his clothes too, and...she thought him tempting when he'd been wearing the blanket...

A light groan of his own was given as he felt Mia's body shifting under his own, moving against him like that when they were like this...really tempting. They needed more though, they were incredibly riled up, but...they needed more touching...

Her nails on his skin got a response, his body tensing for a moment under her touch. That...That felt good.

He continued to touch her in return, teasing her himself with his own touch. He could...could go lower... He'd have to break the kiss though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 2:23 am

More moans and sounds were needed from him, so Mia dug her nails into his back and pulled his body down more, pressing against him as best she could. It should show him her feelings right now, even as her own moans got a bit louder from that action and she arched her back lightly again.

The kissing was distracting but not enough and Mia tugged her head away, a soft moan finally allowed to be free of her throat as his touches sent pulses of heat through her.

"Mmm... Masa...do you want me to do anything...?" She'd been asking him a lot lately, or doing a lot that she wanted and even though she was panting softly, half broken already, she wanted to please him too. Anything he desired, she'd give him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Mia's actions earned the moans she desired, a stronger one escaping as she pulled him down to press against her. Masaru couldn't help but move slightly against her at the contact.

His eyes were on her as she tugged away, listening as she asked if there was anything he wanted her...her to do.

"Th...I...I want you to...to feel good, is there...there anything..." That's what he wanted, he wanted Mia to feel really good too, right now he'd just been...touching, and such, but he could do more...if she wanted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:00 am

A choked groan of her own was the response Mia gave Masaru as he moved against her in return, wanting more of that as her legs shifted apart more to make it easier for the more sensitive parts of them to touch.

"And I want...want you to feel good..." This would go in circles... circles where they just attempted to make the other feel amazing... Which could be fun but right now they were pressed against each other, rubbing and groping and not getting anywhere. Mia looked away, her nails digging into his lower back this time as she pulled him down against her again. A sharp moan was given to that and she blushed softly, realizing that was exactly what she didn't want to do right now.

"S-So...it's an impasse..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:32 am

"S-Suppose so..." They...both wanted each other to feel amazing, and good...Mia wanted to grant his wishes, but his wish was for her to feel good, and so he was willing to do what she wanted, while she was willing to do what he wanted...

They were...certainly going around in circles...

They couldn't just...not do anything, that would soon become annoying, physically and emotionally so...

Mia's actions got another moan, feeling her pull him down to her again while her nails raked at his back more. That...That felt good...

I...Impasse though...

One of them would need to...to make a bigger move... It wouldn't do either of them any good to just try to decide on this...

So, after a moment, Masaru leaned down to kiss the side of Mia's head before leaving another on her lips before trailing down to her neck. He could do this then...

They could lie here rubbing against one another and keep doing as they had been and take longer, or...they could touch more... Mia...liked it when he teased her chest like this, he knew that...

With them this riled up, she should...really like it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Maybe...she should flip him over and... just satisfy her urges to lick and bite him all over? Mia felt that that would please them both, but then she'd be doing just as she wanted again... Besides she wouldn't be able to hold out long like that, she'd have to have him once she'd started.

His moans were amazing after all and tempted her too much...

As he leaned down though and planted a kiss on the side of her head, he got a soft surprised laugh before he was given a soft whimper of delight as his lips trailed down her neck.

If this was what he wanted... Mia was distracted as his mouth found her skin again, Masaru's wants seemingly stronger than hers in regards to what he wanted to do. He...really wanted to give her pleasure then and well, it wasn't like she was able to or wanted to stop him.

B-Besides... with his mouth on her chest or...lower... she would be a mess of arousal and he'd be able to do as he pleased once he was done with her. So she accepted this, her nails trailing back up his back to his hair to allow him the ability to move as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:33 am

Mia's responses were nice to hear, and ensured him he was doing something good. She liked this, so long as he wasn't slow and tortuous about it. He wasn't being that way either, he knew better. His mouth on her chest...was something she really enjoyed.

As he trailed down to her chest, his hand had moved down her body, teasingly sliding over the skin of her stomach, and abdomen -- intending to still touch as well. He wanted her to feel really good...if he did both...she'd really feel good.

Her hands in his hair felt nice, they'd felt really nice on his back as well with her nails...but...that couldn't be done when they were like this, and that was fine. He wanted her to feel really good, he was...was already really riled up... Their touching earlier, as well as the feel of them rubbing against one another like that had been...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saintly Territory
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: