(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saintly Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Mia had not thought through her panicked reaction and they both fell to the floor. She didn't stop there though, wrapping one arm firmly around his neck while her legs straddled his back and she sat on him partially. Hamilton was squished between them, stuck against his back and against her boobs for the moment.

"Masaaaaaruuuuuu! Masaru Shirakawa, what are you doing?!" Mia was confused, shocked and just completely flabbergasted as she held onto the half naked man. Had the blanket survived this?! She had no idea... Right now it was most important to keep him held down...

"Is this piggy not yours then?" Why was he so red?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 5:49 pm

He could not answer, not in his current state; he could only continue to try to escape. Masaru felt the blanket still around him, but even his current state of undress wasn't something that pierced through his flustered mind.

Escape was the only thing.

He struggled, and struggled, but Mia had him in a pretty strong hold -- normally, he should have been able to escape in some manner, but not in his current state...

He was much too broken for that.

...So he continued to struggle.

"Oh... I was wondering what the commotion was about..." Shizue's voice piqued in as she appeared in the hall, only passing through apparently as she held a needle and other supplies that...could either be equated to sewing or...plushie torture...

She looked at the two, looking to Mia and then down to Masaru who was still desperate to get away it seemed before spotting the pink plush between them. "Oooh, I see you found Hamilton~-"

Before Shizue could continue an almost whine escaped from Masaru as he finally stopped in his struggles, only to turn his face directly to the floor and just...lie there hidden in a dead heap.

There was no escape.

He would just...die here.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Mia had no idea what was wrong but Masaru was a mess of something, so she did the only thing she could think of. Not move or give an inch despite the struggles of the Sotaicho. She gave small frustrated little grunts as she held on, waiting for an answer in the hallway of the mansion. There was none forthcoming and she was about to give a small shake to her lord when a voice startled her.

"O-Oh! Shizue, please help me..." Squeaking, she looked up to see Shizue walking by with the most appropriate supplies known to man. Having forgotten her state of dress, IE Masaru's clothing rather obviously, and also Masaru's state of blanketness... Mia merely looked between the head servant and the lord of the manor in confusion as the woman took in the entire embarrassing mess.

Her words caused more confusion on Mia's part as Masaru gave up entirely at that name and fell to the floor in defeat, allowing her to sit up on his back and pick up the piggy from him to stare at it. Squishing it to her chest, she cuddled the plushie lovingly. "Hamilton...? Hamilton... Haha! That's such a cute name. So it is Masa's~ Rio and I weren't sure. Maaasaaa, what's wrong? Your little piggy came back, see?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:40 pm

The only answer Masaru could give was another whined groan of sorts as he lay there a dead, and pathetic embarrassed sack in the hall he'd failed to flee from. Yes...the toy...was his... He hadn't wanted Mia to find it though! It was embarrassing...beyond embarrassing, it destroyed the context of the word embarrassing and created a new term was how embarrassing it was.

Shizue just gave a light laugh, "I think I can help you get him back into the room...it wouldn't be good to remain how in the hall like you both are now." She explained, "He's embarrassed from the looks of it, to think he'd become embarrassed to the point of a break down though... It's quite funny."

Again, she gave another light laugh as she stepped toward the two and crouched down, placing the needle she'd had in her hand into the basket she carried with all of the other supplies before poking Masaru's dead form in the head.

Yes, he was quite destroyed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Mia was practically sparkling, Masaru's utter death and destruction going entirely unnoticed as she stared at the cutest little piggy in the world. Hamilton... That was such an adorable name! She just sat there, on his back, holding the piggy to her and radiating pleased little sparkles much like her father...

At least until Shizue spoke up once again and Mia blinked, pulled from her happy reverie. She looked down at the groaning, broken soul she was laying on and his rather nude state... then down at her own body before squeaking and hopping up. "Aaah! I'm sorry Masa. Y-Yes! Thank you Shizue, we can... aah here, let me get his front... Wait no he's just got the blanket! I should get his back end then..."

Shizue wouldn't want to touch his butt and Mia fluttered around, flustered and waving her arms as the woman poked his head with her hand. Just... help him up...? Throwing herself to the floor, with Hamilton stuffed in her cleavage again, Mia attempted to help Shizue get the man lifted and into the bedroom without losing the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:49 am

This was...such an amusing sight! Shizue couldn't help her amusement, she knew Masaru would likely become embarrassed if Mia ever found that plush toy, but she hadn't expected his embarrassment to reach such a severe level. This went beyond her expectations.

Perhaps she should fetch the lady on one of her day's off and tell her a few stories~?

Masaru was a friend, as well as lord, so it was definitely fun to tease the man at times, and it would be much more fun to share embarrassing stories with his lady~ She'd have to invite the woman when Masaru wasn't able to hear the invitation though...or else he might try to sabotage.

"Alright, I'll get his front then, and it's not a problem; considering the fall it seems the two of you took I would say that blanket might have come a bit loose depending on how he tied it, aha~" Again, she gave a laugh as she set the basket on the floor and moved to help Mia get Masaru up and get him back into the bedroom.

The triplets were likely waiting on her to get back with the sewing supplies, but they could have a fun time with Rio until she was done with her current business.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:42 am

Mia was blissfully unaware of Shizue's dark and evil intentions, worried a bit now about someone seeing the Lord Shirakawa in such a manner... Unless needed though, most of the other workers here stayed away and Nozomi was probably either doing her homework or relaxing with a book or something right now.

"It probably would and then he'd be upset someone else saw him naked..." Instead she gave a nod as Shizue accepted the plan and moved to lift his lower half. It was honestly much easier than she had thought, blinking at the fact that picking Masaru up seemed... Easier. Maybe it was because she was stronger now? But she was careful with the blanket... Seriously, if someone saw him naked he'd feel so much worse! Even if that someone was Shizue!

It took them only a few moments to settle him on the bed, both of them somehow simultaneously deciding to just flop him down on his face, though it was pointed towards the end of the bed... Giving the woman a bright smile that ruined Masaru's heart, she knew the woman must be busy with plushie torture and would want to go. "Thank you Shizue... I think I might have been able to get him alone though. Mm, can you lock the door on your way out? He might try to run again..."

Mia hmmed after a moment and pulled Hamilton from his lucky perch before crouching at the end of the bed. She moved the little piggy snout over and then planted a soft plushie kiss on his head. "Kissu~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:04 am

"You're right about that, he's already embarrassed to his core, adding onto that might kill him." Perhaps one could die from embarrassment... At this rate if, for now at least, Masaru continued to take hits that theory definitely seemed like it would be proven or not...

Oh well, he'd be fine -- he just needed a bit of recovery time and then the two could get back to what they were doing.

Shizue helped Mia move the noble back into the bedroom and onto the bed, her hands moving to her hips in a job-well-done fashion before giving a smile to Mia. "Welcome, it wasn't a problem at all, though! He is a bit light, even with his muscle, aha... I'll be sure to lock to door, if he flees again it could be problematic. No telling if that blanket will stay on if he does again."

With a final laugh, Shizue turned and headed to the door, giving Mia a wave goodbye before leaving the room, locking it as requested.

Masaru remained on the bed, just as the two women had placed him; he was lying in a dead heap...a completely dead heap. That was...he was lying in a dead heap until he felt a very light pressure on his head, that pressure being the plush which caused him to jolt.

K-Kissu!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:30 am

"But he has such a nice butt..." Mia muttered softly, not knowing it was quiet enough for someone else to hear and spoken as if it was a shame that no one else got to see his butt. It wasn't a shame, but it also was. She was the only one to get to admire it...

She wondered if the fanclub would want in depth analysis of his butt... She bet they would, but the woman also bet Masaru wouldn't be happy with that.

Thus was her horrible life.

"He is too light! I've been trying to fatten him up but he doesn't seem to gain any weight at all." Puffing up a cheek, Mia pouted as she stared at Masaru from the end of the bed and held the piggy in one hand. However Shizue leaving got a bright smile and a wave before her focus returned to the broken man. "Thaaanks~"

"Kissu, kissu kissuuu~" The piggy kiss had gotten a reaction and Mia touched him with it again, again and finally a third time. "Hamilton missed you Masa. I bet he was lonely in there... Why did you put him away? I mean he had a cute little home, and that blanket... Was that blankie yours too!?"

Oh. Spirits. Was that... his baby blanket too!? Mia's eyes went wide as she suddenly stood, looking around at the bed for it. His baby blankie~

Aaaah did he have more stuff from when he was a child?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:51 am

Masaru couldn't even focus on the conversation Mia and Shizue had had, he had only caught something about his weight, but that was about it. So what if he couldn't really gain much weight anymore... At least he didn't look starved...

That wasn't something to focus on though, as he was being assaulted by a barrage of plushie kissus that he could not gather the strength to flee from.

More flustered whines and groans escaped him as Mia spoke; the moment the word blankie left her mouth got an even stronger whine from him before he promptly reached and grabbed the fabric of the bed before rolling himself up in it...cocooning himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Mia whined herself as Masaru took it upon himself to not only cocoon, but potentially steal the blankie too! "Masaaaa! Get out of there!"

No! No this wasn't fair!

"Nooo the blankie is in there too! Masa, you are mean and cruel! I'm gonna go take a bath without you... I'll take it with Hamilton!" Threats, threats were needed and Mia placed her hands on her hips with the piggy under one arm. Her and Hamilton would have a grand ol bath time!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Another whine of response was given as Mia attempted to get him to leave the blanket cocoon; just telling him to come out would not make him come out! This was his home now... He didn't...have to face childhood embarrassment...not here, not in this safe, nice, warm blanket cocoon-

Huh!?

He appeared to squirm around a bit in defiance at Mia's words. Take a bath without him, and...with the plush!? That- ... That wasn't-!

"Mia...aaa....a..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Mia was grumpy but also amused, because this was...was super adorable. He was just in this cocoon, squirming and whining... and she'd never seen him like this before ever. Baths were important though! They had things they needed to doooo!

"Its not as bad as you think Masa! I don't have any of that stuff, since I burned it all up. Hahaha..." Mia gave a small laugh, holding the piggy close for a moment before giving it a rather obvious kiss with a fuwa sound for emphasis.

"I'll take Rio in there instead then. He can help me wash my hair, I bet he'll enjoy it." This... was cruel, but she sparkled as she turned without her smile fading an inch, heading for the door... It was really a false threat. Really really a false threat...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:39 pm

The squirming slowed some as Mia mentioned her lack of such memory filled items, and it was hard to stop his embarrassed whining over it all. He couldn't help it, having Mia find these things was...was embarrassing beyond belief.

He could hardly function... It was extremely embarrassing...

So embarrassing he could just di-

"Absolutely not!" Mia's next threat got him, causing him to burst up from within his cocoon, his words coming out in practically a choked yelp before he realized his mistake...having forced himself up without unwrapping himself caused him to lose balance and thus...his lack of balance forced him off the bed and onto the floor, an 'oomph' escaping upon impact.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Mia turned as Masaru burst up, grinning as she expected that reaction before the grin turned to pure shock as the man promptly... Promptly...

She had no words for the complete and utter failure of this man. Still wrapped in the blanket, falling off of the bed and onto the floor...

Mia could only stare for a few moments before she rushed over to his side, her body shaking with suppressed laughter. Still there was worry in her tone as she attempted to unravel him from his burrito state. "Masa! Are you all right?"

"...Not like you can stop me like this if I decide to~" Okay, so she was rubbing in his freaking out, but baths! She was tired and sore and exhausted and wanted a bath!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Masaru didn't answer Mia's question on whether or not he was alright, too busy struggling with his cocooned state as he tried to get at least some footing on the the floor, if he he could just feel one...foot...

The moment that foot touched the floor as he wished, he was gone from his spot in a second from shunpo usage, now at Mia's feet...still mostly entangled in the blanket but his arms were free as his hands wrapped around her ankle.

"F....F....Forbidden..." Placing...any type of demand on Mia as if he held a higher power was something he never did, never wanted to do, nor did he enjoy doing it in the slightest, but...when it came to Rio...when it came to that damn mod soul...

He was forced to take dire action...even in this ridiculous state of his.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:01 pm

Mia was worried but she wasn't sure he wanted her to approach him yet. But she quickly squeaked and attempted to jump back as he disappeared, reappearing in front of her... All that caused was her to land on her butt in a soft yelp before... before she heard the words he spoke.

Forbidden.

He... was forbidding her?

A rather scary air filled her, radiating off of her in waves as she sat up and leaned forward, her body quite on display for the man as his hastily tied yukata began to open. Sure, he was holding her here but that was dangerous for him as she cocked an eyebrow and a slow, terrifying smile appeared on her lips. "Is... My Lord forbidding me?"

Mia was clearly going nowhere as her free hand reached out to settle on his cheek before her thumb brushed his lips. That sultry and evil tone Rio had experienced earlier was in full force, her violet eyes practically glowing now. "Are you forbidding me as my Soutaicho... or as My Lord...? Which is it, Lord Shirakawa~?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:07 pm

E-Eh?

...Eh?

Masaru blinked up at Mia, his previously flustered to the point of death state still somewhat evident in his features as she looked down at him. W-What was with that aura? What was with that look she was giving him!?

W-...What was with that tone!?

"Th...Th..." Forbidden her in...what context? S-Soutai...l...lord...a-ah... "T-That... I-I am fo...forbidding it as...y..your...partner -- b-bathing with anyone other than m-myself or N-Nozomi...s-strictly...f-forbidden..." He managed to get out the entire time moving forward and up some, attempting to remove his hold from her ankle in exchange for a secure hold around her waist, not...not caring that it'd put his face a bit...close to her... "B-Bathing with perverted mod souls with...with ill intent towards you counts...under the fo-forbidden category, plush body or no... N-Not even in pill form... I-I'd shatter the pill before...before I-I'd allow it..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:19 pm

"So... My Lord Shirakawa demands that I bathe only with him or Nozomi... As My Lord." Mia mused in that sultry tone, looking up as Masaru crawled up her body and attached himself to her waist. She just leaned back a bit to accommodate his weight, one finger placed against lip and the other hand holding herself up. He was attached and not coming off, but she didn't seem to care.

In fact it seemed she was...well... pleased of sorts with this?

"Strictly forbidden in fact." Her tone became...rather pleased, though still that low and husky tone at this point as her hand moved down to his hair. She petted him softly, smirking and shaking her head. "But My Lord was refusing to bathe with me, I was going to be left all alone. My Lord is cruel and unfair~ It isn't as if I'd let him try anything at all. Besides, he just harbors the same intent towards me you do sometimes. How is that ill intent~?"

He... was he jealous? Was this like when he... he got grumpy over her training with others? Luckily he'd forgotten about her shunko training comments earlier... Or... not so luckily?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:25 pm

M-Mia's tone with him right now...t-that manner of speaking... W-Was she...she pleased by all of this!? Masaru couldn't even fathom it right now, his mind still...a bit broken, he couldn't process as easily or as quickly...but...but he was getting this much out of it...

S-Strictly...forbidden...

"I...I just needed...t-time to recover... F-Finding those items was...and still is...i-i...incredibly embarrassing..." She would not have ended up bathing alone!

And...what!? T-There was a difference!

"The difference i-is the relationship -- Rio may wear my face at times, but he is not me in any manner of speaking... E-Even you know that, Mia... S-So there is a difference, a big one... B-Bathing together...and having those intentions...a-are...they're something between...t-t...the two of us! S-Strictly the t-two of us!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:35 pm

"They are good and happy memories. I find it cute, I'm happy you had such things to love and adore you know. My favorite book... well it burnt up long ago." Mia petted Masaru more, smirking still despite the heavy topic of conversation... Mostly because she was still confident and sultry and rather playful, unable to stop being so as her stubborn nature reared its head. He'd...dared to command her~

"Mm, but the want is still the same isn't it? I like yours though, I don't like his and I'd never let him satisfy it with me." Mia murmured, her fingers twining in his hair and intending to tug his head gently back a bit so she could look into his eyes. She... was seriously in one of her moods again and her eyes were half closed as she stared down at him. "I never said I'd bathe with him. I'd merely make him help me wash my hair~ Much like I let the triplet deal with it in the mornings now. I would have worn a towel, he's not allowed to look... So you...still forbid me? I'm not sure I can accept you forbidding me My Lord. Next thing you know you'll try to forbid me from shunko training because of that jealousy too~"

She... had serious...issues if she was... enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:50 am

Masaru was...torn on how to feel about all of this, Mia had...had lost all of her childhood belongings, but...her finding his... It was just incredibly...fatally embarrassing. He briefly recalled when he'd happened upon her secret interests when it came to her games... This... This he felt was ten times more embarrassing...even if they were completely different things.

Embarrassing...deathly embarrassing...

H-He couldn't cave when it came to forbidding the Rio bathing! He wouldn't!

"It's still different! E-Even you in just a towel...Rio would make a pass, I don't doubt it...e-even if you'd never allow him to succeed, I still h...hate the thought..." He really did... Anything that concerned Rio angered him, but especially so when Mia was brought into the picture. Rio wouldn't give up...even if Mia had instilled fear into the mod soul.

It was forbidden!

Just because the intent when it came to things...were similar... It was still different! The two of them were in a relationship! Lovers! Intending to marry in the future! Rio it was...

Rio was disgusting...

"S-Still...forbid it... Rio is not allowed within fifty feet of the bath's room while you're in it!" He wasn't caving on this!

H...Huh?

Shunko... Mia had said she'd learned it, but... t-training with... someone other than him...

When it came to Mia's training, that was one of the few things, one of the few major things he became...jealous of. When it was with Lakshmi or her father, he felt fine...but with anyone but them or himself...

"..............." If Mia thought he wouldn't like it well...she was right.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:24 pm

Well, Mia had successfully distracted him from his childhood stuff by now~ Though it hadn't been intended, now both of them were not paying attention to the piggy that had been set aside in Mia's movements earlier.

He wasn't caving? Mia blinked slowly before her smirk grew, not knowing if Masaru could feel her heart racing or not right now. She was getting off on this a bit more than she should and her breathing was beginning to get more than a bit hitched. He had let her pull his head back, she couldn't look away and began to want more with him like that...

Still wearing his haori and yukata, though her front was rather bared for him due to his actions, Mia's hand returned to petting instead of pulling as her smirk and tone stayed sultry. "Mm, this once I can let My Lord forbid me that... It's not like I wanted Rio to do it. I just wanted to get My Lord all bothered~ He wasn't responding to me, I had to take drastic measures after all."

That silent though was all Mia needed from Masaru, giving a low laugh. "...My Lord is jealous~ I called it. Aaand he still owes me for accepting his forbidding. What will My Lord give to me now in return for this acceptance?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:04 am

Mia was smirking even more now... S-She...was enjoying him like this; he...meant his every word though! He was forbidding this, and he didn't like the idea of her training with anyone other than him, unless they were Lakshmi or Kaimu...

He...He just didn't...

He wasn't really the jealous type, but...that didn't mean there weren't some things that didn't rile the feeling...

She was...letting him forbid her from using the baths when Rio was there... W-Wait! No! Forbidding was...was meant to be...obeyed! Correctly forbidding someone was...was when the person doing the forbidding didn't need the person's approval!

T-That was something he needed to remember, and he remained silent, that upset appearance still plain on his features as Mia spoke, though...it was...hard when she was talking in that tone...

She'd...said that just to get him bothered?

"Well...you succeeded at an incredible level..." He muttered, though clearly audible to her. His tone holding some irritation, poutyness, and the jealousy as obviously almost as if it were a physical object to be seen.

So yes, this...this time...he was jealous.

H-He was not going to...to fold to that 'My Lord'...title...

"I...I was under the impression...forbidding is to be o-obeyed..." O-Owed her? "A-Approval...isn't...necessary..."

As strong as he was trying to keep his tone...much like his other emotions, it was obviously wavering at that. His hold around her even flinched a little.

After keeping his eyes locked with hers for a few moments longer, he tore them away from her, looking to the side as if to regain some of his previous composure that was still rapidly dwindling.

"...What...do you want...?" What did she want him to do? Obviously, when it...came to their intimacy, he was willing to try almost anything, did she want him to be the one to take command again? He could...

...He was a terrible noble...

...Being a strict head? Laughable.

He was a joke in this regard...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:59 am

Mia's eyes widened more as Masaru admitted her success at the bothering him with her words. He was pouting and irritated, a combination that she had almost felt impossible and with the jealousy it almost sent her over the edge.

She wanted to kiss him, she wanted his lips so badly she could taste them and Mia let out a soft sound as she almost leaned down. Stopping herself with the greatest effort of will, it was impossible for him to understand how immensely tempting he was right now.

He wasn't even folding to the My Lord title, it was a miracle and Mia writhed a bit in place as she held herself back. Her violet eyes definitely were burning with something, something that had happened earlier but had been put off for an hour.

As it was his next words, even as hesitant as they had been, sent a shiver up her spine. He... was right. Masaru was right. He was forbidding her, her approval in this wasn't required in the least. Those words though were enough for her to let go of his hair and her smirk to turn contemplative. Lifting a finger to her lips, Mia hmmed and pretended to think about it. "I suppose you are right... I can't argue with My Lord when he forbids me. It'd be so rude, wouldn't it? And disobedient."

Mia almost chuckled as his eyes darted away, wondering if she should keep staring or not... Instead she just lightly bit her finger before rubbing her lips with it softly. She... needed something in or against her mouth right now or else she'd burst. "I should obey your commands... I guess I can't ask you for a boon in return then."

"I just wanted my lord, but it seems I can't have him after all~" That was totally not true and Mia knew it, Masaru was showing severe signs of being riled up himself. That confidence was a result of that and jealousy after all. And she wanted him, she wanted him so damn bad right now. Mia knew that her father or anyone else seeing her like this would destroy their perceptions of her but... But it was Masaru, she could let him see all of these awful, horrible sides to her.

Like the one that pretty much urged her to devour him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saintly Territory
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: