(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:36 am

Show Mia...the inside of it, right... Unconsciously his mind had given it a bit of attached furniture, somewhere where they would be able to sit back and relax, or more so...lie back, not that he'd even realized he'd made it.

It was...a good thing people tended to stay away when they sparred...

"R-Right..." They needed to...go inside though...and as Mia bounced Masaru got her cue, her arms around his neck also a telling sign as he moved to lift her up. It had...been a bit flustering to have her bouncing against him like that...a-as well...

J-Just...go inside... That's what he urged to himself to do as he headed towards the ice castle he'd just made, stepping inside with Mia in tow.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:42 am

Mia had tempted him with her bouncing, though she hadn't consciously intended to. If she had thought about it she might have done more, but really right now Mia wanted to be inside that castle because that meant she could be stripping him.

And stripped Masaru was a nice Masaru...

As he lifted her up, she brought her mouth up under his neck to lick and bite softly, unable to help it anymore. She was too set off to resist and no one else was around anyways, so the woman saw no reason to stop.

He stepped inside with her, but Mia didn't open her eyes as she sucked lightly on Masaru's neck. There was no reason to stop and more reasons to keep going now, and if he hadn't made a bed yet... That'd be her first suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:51 am

Masaru was the first to notice the bed he'd made without notice, which was flustering to him considering he hadn't even been thinking...he'd just...made one...

He wasn't given much time to feel flustered though as Mia began teasing his neck with her mouth, earning a light groan from him as he stepped over to the area.

"H...Haoris...need to...set them down..." Anything...cloth like, or something; it'd be bad to just...lay down on the ice, wasn't comfortable...hard... The temperature wouldn't bother either of them, his body too cold, and Mia's too hot...

He moved to set Mia down on her feet, shuddering as she bit his neck; his hands still had a hold of her, resting on her waist.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:57 am

Mia was distracted with her attempts to tease Masaru, not noticing the bed just yet as he grew flustered. That caused her to glance around at the inside, her breath fogging up the air as a soft smile appeared. Seemed like he was just as wanting as she was...

As he stepped to the area and let her down, she gave a small nod as her feet touched the floor and immediately moved to begin stripping Masaru. Her armor was melting it seemed like, sliding down her body without her noticing as she smiled up at Masaru. "Mm...your uniform too... You should... let me go...so I can get undressed..."

The scarf was left to hang for the moment as her hand reached his sash, attempting to undo it so she could set aside his sheath and start to undo the rest of his clothes... Haoris, his uniform and her scarf should be more than enough cushion, the cold not even an issue to them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:03 am

"R-Right..."

Mia's priority seemed to be getting him undressed, and he went along to help her as he attempted to get the top of his uniform shrugged off along with his haori.

His clothes...and such...good cushion for all of this...

He hadn't noticed her own armor disappearing, as he was currently wrapped up in trying to help her get himself undressed. They...They would be fine with all of this to work with...just fine...the cold wasn't an issue in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:10 am

Mia stole Masaru's sash, keeping it for herself for now as she planted soft kisses on the quickly baring skin of his. She took away the upper parts of his uniform and haori as he shrugged them off, settling them over her arm before moving to help him with the lower parts.

And she felt she could help him best with undressing the lower half by kissing her way down his stomach as she began to kneel to help him get his pants off. Nipping right above the line for the lower half of his haori, she undid the tie and began to pull all three layers down quite quickly.

His skin was so cold, it was impossibly enticing for her to want to feel every ice and skin covered inch... The bed was important to cover, but it was just as important to do this too... He deserved to be honored a bit for his promotion, right?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:16 am

The top layers were removed rather easily, and quickly thanks to their combined efforts, and Masaru allowed Mia to take them to set them down momentarily. He was almost undressed, at least...

He had been about to move to the lower half of his uniform when he was forced to stop, his body tensing before a shiver ran through him at the sensation of Mia's mouth on him, feeling her kiss her way down his stomach before nipping at his skin, which earned another sound from him.

In her current state, her mouth was hot against his cold skin, which only added more to how it felt as she teased him like that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 7:36 pm

Mia's kisses and nips were getting good responses and she gave a soft pleased laugh as her hands pulled down what remained of his clothing. Her armor had disappeared, leaving her with merely the haori and scarf as well. The fact that they were outside, even if it was in an ice castle he'd built, was something she didn't seem to remember at all.

Nor could she remember the sparring, or anything but Masaru's skin under her lips and the sounds he made as she tempted him more. Not even noticing the fact that her hands no longer were covered in that armor, she slid them back up his legs and rubbed at his skin and those ice patches teasingly before looking up. "Mm, you're so cold... What do you think it'll feel like if I lick you?"

If the rest of him was cold... what did that mean for a rather fun part of him? She was burning up still, her bankai heating her beyond the bounds a shinigami could stand... Would that feel fun for Masaru?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:02 pm

The fact that they were in bankai only served to cause simple things...such as kisses, and licks...to give an even stronger sensation than they typically did. It was...extremely distracting, felt...good... Masaru couldn't keep himself from reacting at Mia's mouth on his skin.

Her hands earned another shudder as they slid up the backs of his legs, feeling her rub his icy skin.

What.... What did he think...it would feel like if she...

"I...I-mn..." It...certainly wasn't hard to understand what she meant, but...even he couldn't fathom... Her mouth so far had...had felt extremely nice... "N...Not sure...m-myself..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:39 pm

With Masaru half frozen, this was interesting and fun. Mia was unable to keep her mouth off of his skin for long as her hands groped him... That was before he questioned how it would feel... So neither of them were sure?

Mia's eyes glanced down at him before her mouth followed, one rather warm hand gripping him before she slide her tongue up the length of him. Cold but not... So interesting...

That...felt so nice... It took all her will power to not slip Masaru inside of her mouth and instead pull back. She didn't want him falling over and pulling her mouth from him with great reluctance, she let out a breath. "B-Bed... You should...sit on the... bed on the clothes so I can do this more."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:10 pm

Neither of them were sure...but so far Mia's mouth hadn't been hurting him or anything, it'd only felt good, a hot sensation against his frigid skin... It seemed they would be...safe in their current states, both felt fine to one another..-!!

Masaru sucked in a breath, a moan following after as he felt Mia run her tongue up him; definitely...felt amazing...

B-Bed... He gave another shudder, glancing at the ice formation he'd made where all of their clothes were currently resting before giving a nod and stepping over to it to seat himself. It would be...bad to keep standing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:47 pm

This was surprising, but an interesting almost experiment... Between their extreme temperatures it seemed to be quite nice feeling for the pair of them, though Mia could only wonder at how his hands or mouth would feel against her body...

Especially since she felt so good to him right now, that moan killing her and yet pushing her on... As he moved to the bed, she stood up only long enough to follow him before she knelt in between his legs. Pushing them open a bit more, the woman trailed her heat filled lips up his colder thigh, kissing and licking the skin in temptation.

However she couldn't do this too long, it might be too enticing... And part of her knew they were outside, in bankai. Time constraints meant no delaying, so Mia quickly moved to slip him into her mouth. C-Cold, but that only caused her to moan in pleasure. It felt good in her burning mouth...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:00 pm

Masaru's hands gripped the fabric of their haoris under him, his hands clenched tightly as Mia's mouth returned to his skin. The hot sensation caused him to shudder on occasion, and moans frequently slipped out.

As Mia slipped him into her mouth, a stronger moan of her name was given; that felt...w-way too amazing... He attempted to muffle himself, an almost silent ringing in his head reminding them just slightly of where they were.

N-Needed to...try at least...to be quiet, but it was impossibly difficult...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Mia enjoyed hearing Masaru's noises, that meant he was enjoying all of this a lot... He... was really enjoying this...

She couldn't deny that she was as well, her mouth and tongue teasing him intensely while setting herself off just as much from these actions. He was moaning her name, he was clenching the clothes under them... Moans of her own welled up, obviously muffled as her actions grew much more intense, one hand helping to hold him in place while the other gripped his hip as her nails dug in lightly.

Why was this setting her off so much...? This was... aah... She couldn't...forget his sash... though...soon...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:26 pm

When it was like this... Masaru had to question how long he could last...not that he felt extremely close now, but... It was certainly...a much stronger sensation thanks to their bankai states of being... Mia's mouth...at such a temperature, while his was...quite the opposite...

Her own sounds were pleasing to hear, and his hands clenched again on the fabric; he was trying...trying to bite back moans, but...hard...very hard to do...

The feel of her mouth...as well as her hand on his hip...all felt...r-really nice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:25 am

Mia felt there must be something wrong with her, enjoying how helpless Masaru sounded as her lips and tongue teased him past bearing. He'd obviously been wanting this, undressing him had showed her that and Mia hoped that when he warned her she could stop in time because this was far too much for her to stand.

His taste, the coolness he was radiating from bankai, the way he felt in her mouth and the maons he was giving her...

They were supposed to be quieter, but she couldn't stand how little she could hear him right now and decided to up the intensity of her actions. A little harder, a bit faster and a few more sounds came from her own throat as she thoroughly enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:35 am

M-Mia was...going harder...and faster on him, that only served to increase the sensation of it all as another strong moan was given. It was getting...way too difficult to worry about muffling himself. The ice was thick...w-would that hopefully...muffle them enough...?

He didn't have time to be concerned with that, though...

"M...Mia-aa...!" If she kept going like this things would...would be complicated... It felt amazing, but...they had...had other plans, as far as he knew... I-It wouldn't do any good to for him to risk...risk ending..things here...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:43 am

This... was the training grounds... and a mystical castle... No one who knew anything about them should be around right now... It would be their own fault if they heard Masaru's moans...

Mia uncharitably thought as she moaned in her own throat, luckily muffled by the very tempting she was doing. He felt so good, she was in bliss right now and she almost didn't catch the warning moan of her name from him. Pulling away quickly enough to almost make a sound, she looked up with hooded violet eyes for a few moments.

"Mm, close? That...was fast..." Though judging by the temperature differences right now... her mouth was probably a rather killing place for that part of him right now... Letting go of him entirely, she stood up and moved to straddle his lap with her legs. If she lowered herself it might be too tempting for him though, so she stayed up on her knees, looking down at him as she panted softly.

"T-Touch me... anything..." B-Before she tied him up... she wanted to... so badly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:11 am

W-With how they were right now...their temperatures... It certainly brought him...much closer in less time than it did normally, and it seemed Mia understood that as she pulled back. He gave a groan, attempting to bite it back but nearly failing as she moved to straddle him.

T-Tempting... Mia wasn't even...doing anything yet, but...

T-Touch... R-Right; listening to her, Masaru gave a small nod as he brought his hands up to her, sliding them over her skin as he leaned forward to begin a trail of kisses down from her jaw to her neck. It'd felt...amazing to have her mouth on him... His was...likely colder, much colder and her skin was hot so...would that feel just as good to her...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:31 am

Mia smirked briefly as Masaru groaned, knowing she was tempting him just by sitting this close and not touching him. But if she did that, wouldn't he get too set off? She wasn't nearly enough yet for them to have fun...

As he obeyed her demand, Mia's head lifted and she arched her back into his touch. His chill hands and mouth felt perfect against her burning skin, the contrast between the temperatures just setting her off as she moaned his name. "Mm...Masa..."

Her hands sunk into his white hair, holding him for balance as she let him caress and kiss her. What would his mouth and hands feel like... this cold... on other more sensitive places...? Hopefully she'd get to find out...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:00 am

Masaru's mouth had found Mia's neck, and one hand hand slipped up higher while the other remained low near her waist. She wanted to be touched, and she needed much more tempting before...before anything else could happen.

A muffled groan came up as he felt her hands in his hair, his own hands tensing for a moment before the one at her waist slide over the skin of her stomach teasingly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:10 am

Mia's breath hitched in her throat as Masaru's mouth settled on her neck, almost pressing his head against it more as she was able to let it out as a moan. His hand elicited more soft moans, the cold feeling too damned good across her skin as she panted and buried her face in Masaru's hair.

"I-I...mm...do you think...if this feels good...your mouth and hands will feel...as good elsewhere?" Mia murmured, losing herself in the sensations. Would the cold feel weird...? Or really really good... It felt good against her right now at least, Mia sucking in a breath as his hand trailed across her stomach so teasingly.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:29 am

Did he think if...it felt this good with him just...teasing like this...would it feel... His mouth or hands...? It'd...certainly felt amazing when she'd been doing it to him, and she was reacting...rather nicely right now.

"It...felt...it felt really...really nice when you.." Masaru attempted to get out, but trailed off, instead moving the one hand that was rather high up to her chest to touch, he could...trail lower with his mouth too...

The other hand moved lower, not yet touching but still teasing as he began to trail lower with his mouth, licking and nipping on occasion like she'd done to him earlier.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:36 am

"M-Mmmm..." Mia couldn't give him a coherent response as he spoke about how good it'd felt, because she was certainly experiencing it first hand as his hand touched her chest. She gave a gasp and arched her back into his hand more, as if to get him to touch more and her hands wrapped around his white strands of hair.

Soft moans turned into louder ones as his hand trailed lower, causing her stomach to tense and his mouth caused her to begin whimpering with want. He was trailing lower, should she sit up more to allow him easier...easier access?

All three... if he did... that cold of his body was killing her right now, her heated one responding too much to that extreme change in temperatures.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:01 am

Mia's responses were urging him on, a moan escaping as she wrapped her hands around his hair. He was trailing lower, nearing her chest. He wasn't moving fast, but certainly not slow either; going slow would just kill the both of them...

He wanted her to feel...really nice, as nice as she'd made him feel before...

That whimpering... She really wanted him to... He would, he definitely would...his mouth was quite close to her, and he lingered for a moment on her skin before finally moving down to her chest to tease the breast he currently wasn't touching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Kidding?! [NSFW]   You're Kidding?! [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Kidding?! [NSFW]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: