(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aftershocks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Aftershocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:01 am

"A-Aoi..." Aoi was teasing his neck, he couldn't help but react when she did that... It was cruel, teasing him like this...

His body tensed for a moment before relaxing as he felt Aoi begin to whisper in his ear; she wouldn't...worry anymore... That was good, she wouldn't worry...

"M-Mhm... I'm yours..." That was right...

She didn't need...to worry about protecting him from those things... He was fine....
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:08 am

"I'm Rin's too~" Aoi's mouth returned to Rin's neck with a giggle as she much more intensely teased the sensitive skin. He'd said such a nice thing~ She would return the favor with her mouth.

Her hands in his hair, tugging lightly in an attempt to keep him from trying to stop her... Wasn't likely though, Rin melted hard when she did this~

But...work...

She had work... But... Rin wanted to be like her... but work....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:08 pm

R-Right... Aoi was his, he was Aoi's... That's how it was, how they were. It was perfectly fine with the both of them. He was Aoi's, and Aoi was his...

"Mhm... You're mine, too..." He repeated, thinking that maybe saying it aloud would be nice for her, even if it was currently difficult to get words out... She was still teasing his neck...he couldn't help the small sounds that occasionally escaped him.

She knew his weak area and she was taking advantage of it...

His hair too, with her tugging...it also felt...nice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:34 am

Aoi let out a soft giggle as Rin spoke, agreeing that she was his...and then reaffirming with his words. She was his and he was hers! Aaah no matter how many times she thought that, it never got old or too tiring.

Rin was making nice noises that caused Aoi no end of nice feelings herself, but she had to stop... Work was needed to be done, neglecting it for Rin would annoy people and she might not be allowed to take him here if he proved too distracting.

Sighing, Aoi moved back and puffed up a cheek as her hands loosened their hold on his hair. "I have to go back to work Riiiin."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:38 am

H-Huh?

As Aoi pulled away Rin held a slightly surprised expression for a split second, especially after all the neck teasing; she had...w-work. Aha...a..r-right.

In an attempt to compose himself he cleared his throat while Aoi pouted, and straightened his posture as the hold in his hair was loosened.

"I-It's alright." He replied; "I'll be right here for when you're done, if you need me for anything though let me know."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Aoi smiled a bit, amused that Rin was so surprised by her having to stop. What, she lacked that much self control? As he straightened himself up and cleared his throat, Aoi found more amusement and began laughing as she slipped from his lap. "Pffft! Your face Rin! I'll finish that later, okay? I promise."

Unable to resist it, the shinigami leaned forward and kissed his nose. "I'll send for you if I need you. Feel free to explore and stuff as you want though! You're my guest, which means my squad is yours to walk around and see. If anyone bothers you, you can beat them up too."

Rin could definitely handle himself against anyone in this Division!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:11 pm

"R-Right...right..." Rin gave another small nod; they could finish this all later, Aoi had her division to run for now, and considering everything that's been happening her work would likely keep her busy. That was fine, he could handle himself.

Perhaps later on he could start figuring out his plans for decorating like Aoi had suggested...

He still had that knife to give her...which he'd left at home...

Along with the portrait...

Well, he'd been in a hurry! He'd known Aoi would like those things when he bought them, so he'd just give them to her once it was time for him to go home!

Rin was still so Aoi could lean forward, and as she did so he brought up his hands to remove the scarf of his from around her neck; if he was going to be on his own then he felt comfortable having it...

At least it matched his kimono...

"Mhm, I'll be fine; I promise." Rin reassured, offering a smile to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:40 pm

"Haha, wouldn't want to get blood on it. Good thinking." Aoi smiled as Rin reached up, holding herself still as he undid the scarf and the pulled it from her neck. She gave him a short kiss for his efforts, finally and reluctantly pulling away enough to stand up fully.

Leaving her Rin here all alone... Aoi frowned and pouted minutely, kicking her foot in grumpiness because she wanted more than anything to stay by his side.

His smile reassured her though and she returned it, running a hand through his hair as she couldn't help touching him. Her other hand went to the ring hidden under her uniform though the chain still showed. "Good. Be safe and I...l-love...you..."

Aoi flushed at that, still barely to say it as she attempted to flee with that as her final words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Rin gave another smile in response to Aoi's words; that was also true... With the division that Aoi ran there was lots of fighting. It could get stained or something... Which would be hard to clean...

"I'll be safe, promise; I'll walk around a little and then relax some." Ever the since the bubbles he'd rarely really had a moment to himself, he'd needed to help Ruka, and then rest up a little himself, and now he was here in the Seireitei with Aoi.

He was definitely happy to be here with her though, but he could use the work time she had to get a little more relaxed first and also think on how to decorate.

Rin couldn't help but laugh as Aoi stuttered those words before attempting to flee.

"L-Love you too, Aoi!" He called back before standing up himself. Once his clothes were straightened he went about his small self-tour.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:23 am

All Aoi needed was to know that Rin would be safe, giving her his promise. If he promised her, even if some of her squad bothered him, he would defend himself rather well. Especially since she'd given permission too~

She tried to hide her blush though as she scurried from the house, Rintoo sensing the safety of Rin's solitary presence and heading for him in the opposite direction from Aoi. The bun hopped ahead of Rin on the tour, as if he was showing him around...

Meanwhile, Aoi at least got her blush under control before her squad saw... Well more than the few who had sneaked towards her house and who she had beaten up and left on the path. Straitening her her uniform, she hummed a bit and headed straight for the training grounds, leaving groaning men in her wake.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:56 am

Rin almost wanted to give a laugh as he noticed Rintoo hop ahead of him, it seemed the rabbit was taking any chance he could to spend time with him. It had been awhile since he'd seen the bunny though so this was perfectly alright.

He would follow the bunny around for now, it seemed like a good start to get a feel for the place...

His hand came up as he walked, moving to toy lightly with his scarf unconsciously as he looked around the area. This building certainly was nice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:08 am

Rintoo paused at intervals as if expecting Rin to have to admire a room, making sure he was properly acquainted with the most important areas. Such as the room with all his bun toys, the room where his food was kept and the full bowl. The room where he snuggled Aoi and where Rin was going to be sleeping...

All of it was definitely styled after a certain period, tatami mats and low cushions and tables galore. The kitchen was a bit more modern, but looked entirely unused... And the bathroom was rather nice. It had a bath, heated by wood but still quite nice.

However, it really was rather bare. Other than the gifts Rin had given her, displayed quite obviously as well loved items, it had no real decorations and only the bare minimum of furniture. Even the bedding was plain. The only real signs of life were Rintoo's vital objects, otherwise it just looked like someone just slept there and did nothing else. It wasn't a real home yet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:16 am

The home was...bare, but there were small things about... Rintoo's belongings, as well as the gifts he'd given Aoi... Still, he had a lot of work to do to make this place feel more homey. This type of home was...definitely something he found enjoyable due to his like of the structure of this time period...

As Rintoo lead him around the house, Rin's mind was on overdrive trying to think of what he should do to help make the place look more lively, or well, lived in.

Lots of work...lots of work...

He had yet to go and see the division itself, right now he was looking at the home area!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:27 am

Rintoo eventually led him out onto the porch in back, a small garden that looked well tended (though obviously not by Aoi) was right outside. Other than the house, there wasn't much to the lands really so other than the garden and small section made for this.

The little bunny stopped near what looked like a little bunny carrier, the shape of a purse but with a low edge so the little bunny could peek out. It had long straps so it would hang around Rin's hips and Rintoo nudged it, staring up at the man deep in thoughts. If he was going to go out, he would need this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:38 am

Aoi even had a garden! Rin looked around the garden after having been led out onto the porch, taking in the sights of it. It seemed to be well tended, perhaps Aoi's subordinates helped?

If so that was good! This place...while not the largest, was still large enough to seem troublesome when it came to taking care of it alone...

His eyes shifted over to Rintoo then, noting the little...carrier he was poking at?

Walking over to it, he examined it as the bunny stared at him; "When it comes time for me to go shopping I'll bring you along! I'm not sure now is a good time though... Aoi seemed to want me to have a guard...or well, someone to help me with things at least..."

Rin was talking to the rabbit as if he could actually respond...

"Perhaps I should head to the division though, see how everyone works..." He still had yet to go there...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:47 am

Rintoo just looked up, before running a circle around the carrier and pausing right back where he started. He stared up at Rin, staring and staring... His ears flicked as Rin brought up going around the division though, and Rintoo once again darted around the carrier before sitting and waiting patiently.

It seemed the bunny understood him entirely and still wanted to be carried around. It was much easier than being held, and much faster than hopping around. Also he could be close to Rin then. All in all a good plan.

As far as the little bunny was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 5:56 am

This time, a chuckle did escape Rin as he watched the rabbit run around the carrier; it seemed he still wished to be carried in it; that would be easy enough! He could carry around Rintoo while he explored the division...

He needed to be careful though about not disrupting Aoi's own work! He would take his tour and get used to the place!

Once Rintoo was settled and waiting for him to grab the carrier, Rin lifted it up and situated it on himself properly. This...seemed right, it felt like it was on right.

"Alright, I think we're all set to head to the division." He smiled, and with that he made his way out of the gardens and towards the division.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:10 am

Rintoo braced himself as Rin adjusted the carrier and lifted him up. Ah yes, this was the best! ...He was up higher, Rin's height giving him more of a vantage than Aoi since the bunny allowed no others to touch the carrier.

Putting his paws up on the edge, Rintoo's ears flicked at Rin's words, as he watched the scenery go by at a much quicker pace.

...much better.

What either of them might not know, was a somewhat annoyed member of the division was following them at a decent distance. The bunny had chosen Rin and this person was more than a bit grumpy that such a scrawny, weak fellow was what both the Captain and her bloodthirsty bunny had picked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:16 am

Rin was much too distracted to notice anyone tailing him and the bunny as he walked towards the division, his eyes taking in the sights of the area. This place was well kept, and it was styled in a way that just ignited his love for the architecture and antiques of this era did!

They weren't...old-styled here obviously, as this was the norm...but for him it was like he'd gone back in time! To think he'd even be decorating Aoi's home... That only added some to his happiness.

This was the way he and Aoi had walked from earlier, so he was almost to the division then! He would see Aoi and her subordinates working in action then!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 12:51 pm

Aoi, for her part, was quite deep into the division working with her men to coordinate possible action and double check that they were prepared to be deployed. Unfortunately that too was part of her job and she had to make sure that they rotated who was on standby with those off, so that they had a prepared and rested fighting force at all times.

For right now she was stuck walking around with a clipboard and pens, noting things and going over places... Longing looks were given the direction her house was in though so were the members who were sparring.

Being Captain was a pain sometimes...

Rin's tail though was quickly getting impatient, as the man seemed to be happy and carefreely enjoying himself. What kind of person was not on guard?!

Grumbling, the person alerted the bunny whose ears twitched as they turned around to stare back the way they came. Rintoo looked alert, before turning to Rin and nibbling softly on his kimono in warning.

The person stepped on a twig, causing a sharp sound before they hissed and tried to cover for it as well. Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:18 pm

"Hm?" Rintoo was nibbling at him; "Something wrong...?"

Rin glanced off in the direction that Rintoo was currently alert at, hearing a twig before...was that a person hissing? He...He knew the difference between a fake his and a real one...

Blinking, he kept his eyes on the spot for a short time.

"Might I be of...help to you?" He questioned, hand moving to simply tease his own scarf a bit absentmindedly as he waited, knowing full well that had been no cat.

If they were some of Aoi's subordinates...they could just come out and speak with him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:42 pm

The man could talk to the bunny!? And they were understood!?

The power of this lover of the Captain's was far too strong!

Stepping out of the trees, an androgynous looking person with short black hair and dressed in a lower face mask that was similar to those that ninja wore, stepped out from behind the tree. They had blades bared and nodded at Rin. "Why are you so scrawny?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Rin blinked as the person revealed themselves, and then blinked again. Why was he so... Eh? Scrawny? Ah well...?

"Ah...Well my profession doesn't call for any intense muscle training? I'm an author...and I suppose this is also simply my natural body type...?" Rin was simply trying to answer the question as best he could as his fingers paused their moving on his scarf as he thought.

He didn't seem worried by the bared blade in the slightest...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:33 pm

...An author? Of kung fu fighting epics?

...not likely...

The division member stared in disbelief, unable to stop themself. How... how and what, other than the apparent bunniness, had caused this man to attract the Captain?

A naturally, scrawny author man who probably wrote foo foo and buttercups. And who didn't understand their apparent danger.

The person stepped forward, moving quickly as they attempted to attack the prissy boy with their long dagger zanpakuto. Whatever! They could blame it on an accident or some shit! This man wasn't worthy of their captain!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:41 pm

H-Huh!?

Rin's eyes widened for a moment as he was rushed at by the shinigami, though he didn't have long to stand there shocked before his instincts kicked in. His hand was already on the scarf, and it'd clasped it quickly before ripping it from his neck.

The fabric shimmered gold, manifesting the weapon that was his whip, though...being suddenly rushed at like this did nothing but cause Rin's emotions to feel he should strike at full power, thus summoning the new ability of his whip he still had yet to show anyone...

Upon contact, the whip's sleek but powerful form would sharpen, and if the shinigami wasn't careful it'd do heavy damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftershocks
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: