(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aftershocks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Aftershocks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:13 am

Rintoo attempted to peek up over the arm and hand blocking and attempting to protect him, wanting to see the bloodshed up close.

The shinigami, expecting the man to try and dodge or get out of the way of the sloppy thrusts, was thrown off guard by the immediate whip that appeared out of nowhere. They gasped and attempted to jump out of the way, only jumping far enough to avoid getting a major wound. However they still were sliced open on the arm, and stared as blood ran down their arm. They had dropped their weapons and looked from the whip and up to the man.

Scrawny... and yet used a whip?! Was there a bit of awe in their eyes? Possibly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:19 am

"A-Ah-! That was...on instinct..." He had reacted so suddenly and now he'd drawn blood! He had just been about ready to apologize when... Was that awe!?

Wh...Why were they looking at him with...with awe!?

"U-Um..." Thanks to his...confusion and surprise at this, he had forgotten to apologize, even if there really wasn't a need for one in the first place considering they'd rushed at him.

The end of Rin's whip lay on the floor now that he'd lowered his arm, dirty with blood he'd need to be sure to clean later... At least...as long as he cleaned it like this he realized the scarf would be fine...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 3:47 pm

"Hahaha! Good one, can you do it again?" Could the man use the whip properly, was the true question the member of Division Eleven should be asking themself and they were. The man seemed confused and unsure, the whip that shouldn't cut laying in the dirt for now with the member's blood on it.

Rintoo was pushing away Rin's protective arm, attempting to see and peek over that and unable to as his wittle paws patted and nudged. How could he see the battle if Rin was protecting him!?

Pulling out another weapon, a tonfa, the person charged at Rin again with a bloodthirsty smile as they wondered if this lover of the Captain's could even use the whip again like that. Hah! They would get under his guard and take him down, despite the awe inspiring whip moves... Or they'd get taken out, which was just as good. Power and might was all here.

Aoi, sensing Rin getting closer, had broken off her checklisting to head in that direction. She was unaware for the moment of the situation, instead taking her time and humming under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Do it again!?

W-What was this man saying!? He'd used it on impulse, that...he wasn't showing off or anything! This wasn't something he liked showing off in the first place!

Shouldn't this man see a doctor above all else!? He was bleeding now!

Huh?

Again, before Rin had much time to think, he was forced to use his weapon once more as he was rushed at again by the man as he drew another weapon, again striking at him with the sharpened whip, this time intending paralysis...though it was still sharpened, so lacerations were unavoidable if the shinigami wasn't careful.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:50 pm

The member, expecting the attack, laughed almost maniacally as they swung their blade up and jumped to the side a bit. A glancing blow would be nothing, that whip moved way faster than it should at all and it wasn't like they minded injuries!

As the whip sliced into their other arm though in a long cut right up to their shoulder, a curious sensation washed over them and they found their body wasn't responding at all. Unable to do much to stop their forward momentum, the person toppled over onto a thorny bush, also unable to make a sound.

Whaaat?!

Rintoo was quivering with excitement, though that could be mistaken for fear as the bunny peeking around Rin's arm and finally having gotten a good vantage point. Rin had such a nice weapon, the bunny seemed to think and then it began to nibble his fingers in affection.

Meanwhile, Aoi showed up on the scene just as her Division member fell into the thorny bush, staring a bit. "Huuuuuh? What's going on here?"

Was that...blood?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Rintoo seemed to be shaking, so much excitement wasn't good for rabbits, that he knew...so this probably had him all shaken. He'd need a nice place to relax in a bit.

Worry over the rabbit seemed to trump any concern over the shinigami he'd just incapacitated, not even noticing how thorny the bush the man had fallen into was.

Ahh, he'd need to clean his whip too...to much blood on it now especially-

"A-Aoi..." Rin turned immediately, surprised at Aoi's sudden arrival before his eyes flickered back to the bush, and then to her. "Aaa...I think one of your subordinates may need a doctor...I..."

As he trailed off, his eyes shifted down to the bloodied whip in his hand.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Aoi stood shocked for several moments, staring at first the paralyzed shinigami in the thorny bush, then at her lover who was standing there with their rabbit child being protected... Then at the rabbit child who was obviously very excited and had enjoyed the show.

Someone came up behind her, waving their arms as they jogged closer. "Caaaaptaai-Woah! What the hell...?"

Seeing the bloodied whip and the member in the bush, the person too froze before Aoi raised a hand up and gestured two fingers forward. A rather happy grin was on her face as she did, though only Rin could see it for the moment. "Take that member back to the barracks, Hori. Set a basic healing spell and use them as an example please~"

Hori, apparently the woman's name, nodded and moved to the bush while avoiding Rin with a bit of awe. They quickly gathered up the member in their arms, doing a proper job to make sure they were still breathing before carrying them off.

Meanwhile Aoi waited until they were gone to rush over, immediately checking every inch of Rin for any signs of wounds. "Riiin! Why didn't you call for me you could have been hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Rin could do nothing more than remain silent as Aoi let the scene sink in and...another shinigami appeared. He wasn't sure what more to say! He was just standing here with a bloodied weapon while one of her subordinates lay injured!

Granted, he had acted in self defense and she'd told him to if he needed to...it was still an awkward scene to be caught on!

Especially by other shinigami along with Aoi!

As the injured shinigami was carried away to be healed and...used as an example he glanced back to Aoi as she rushed over to him.

"A-Ah...It was...rather quick, so I simply...reacted on instinct... There wasn't really time to..." He answered, and really...it'd all happened rather quickly, so there really hadn't been time to call on her... "Aah... I might have injured them more than...completely necessary, I apologize; I'm still getting the hang of my abilities, it seems..."

His abilities had recently grown, so...his skills still needed more honing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:09 pm

"Not your blood then... Did your whip... really cut them?" Aoi's worried frown immediately morphed into a happy grin as her worry faded away. She seemed to not care about her injured Shinigami and instead scooped the happy bunny from its carrying bag to rub him to her cheek. Rintoo seemed happy for this attention and nibbled her cheek before rubbing back.

"That's so cool Usa~! Don't worry, they've gotten worse hurts from trying to take me down so definitely it wasn't an overboard attack. That little cut is nothing, they might notta stopped till you'd been hurt and then I'd have to beat them up." She giggled and stepped closer, almost right up against Rin now before she made a few little frustrated sounds and leaned up on her tippy toes. Rintoo was cuddled up in one hand as she attempted to get kisses from Rin. "Its good you are here then~ If you need practice, we have areas just for that stuff too and you can face anyone you need to. Or things to practice on if you prefer not using people."

That was the kicker, Rin didn't like using them on people...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 7:13 am

"I-It's not...and...yes...." Rin gave a small nod, glancing down at the bloodied whip; he would prefer to return it to its normal form, but it required cleaning first... He'd normally carried a handkerchief he could clean it with if he ended up using it, but considering his current state of dress he hadn't thought to bring one...

Huh?

Rin's eyes shifted from the whip to Aoi as she lifted Rintoo into her arms and began to cuddle him.

C-Cool...

"I see... I'm just glad I didn't do too much harm, I swung widely out of instinct...plus I had been holding the rabbit at the time, I was worried they might injure him..."

Hm? Aoi was...leaning up... Taking her cue, he leaned down, allowing her to kiss him to which he would respond to before pulling away. "I-I see..."

He didn't see the harm in practicing, though it was...a bit embarrassing to be whipping around a...well...whip...even if it was his weapon... Though he supposed if he did practice, others may see, and while that was...a bit embarrassing it may cause others to leave him alone in regards to fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftershocks   Aftershocks - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftershocks
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: