(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:00 pm

Hibiki only moved slightly after they were both finished, moving only so he wasn't laying directly on top of Miyako as they calmed down, allowing her to keep him close otherwise. They'd been loud, but...but that didn't matter...

It was their apartment, and no one would be able to hear them...no one... They didn't have to worry about noise anymore...

He kept close to her, his breathing hard as he attempted to calm, an eye opening for a moment as he felt her begin nuzzling the side of his head.

Wasn't...bad... She wanted him to...

He made a movement with his head, returning her nuzzling somewhat after she'd finished speaking, giving a small nod afterwards. "M...Mn..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:20 pm

They were going to get uncomfortable soon but right now she was content with her return nuzzles and his agreement. As her breathing slowed more, she spoke again close to his ear. "Thank you... I like...that you want me... and you say love during sex... and... all sorts of things. And that you cherish...cherish me that much that...you'd worry over pushing too hard with that..."

She understood why he was worried about it, or had been... It was adorable really... very sweet and very very much the Hibiki she'd grown to love so much. Miyako pulled back to see Hibiki's one eye open, his breathing just as hard but slowing in time with hers. It caused a little giggle and her to return to nuzzling him, enjoying this too much for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:26 pm

"W...Welcome..." It was...getting easier to respond to thanks, getting easier to respond when Miyako spoke to him like this... He couldn't always manage the words, but... as time passed it got...just a little easier...

She liked...loved all of that...

Again he returned one of her nuzzles with a movement of his own, showing her his response to her words with his actions that came much easier. She'd giggled...that was good...it was nice to hear that from her...

When they got up...when they could...they needed to get properly washed, then they could...bath, and...rest... Right now though...this was fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Her smile grew as he welcomed her, enjoying the sound of that almost impossible word for Hibiki on his lips. He tried so hard... another thing she loved~

As he nuzzled her once again in return, Miyako pulled back and smiled sweetly just for him before kissing his nose. Affectionate after sex was just one of the many side effects for her and she snuggled up lightly to him again. "You are the best...you know that?"

Her eyes took in his face, damp black hair, hazel eyes and all... before sliding to his shoulder and seeing the large...bite mark...forming on his shoulder in bruised tones.

Miyako flushed and squeaked, almost pulling away. "I-I need... my b-bracelet! I-I need it! Y-You have a large... mark..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Best...h-huh...

"M...Mn..." It wasn't a denial, if anything it was more of a...dare say, flustered response. Hibiki, of course, would never admit it to being so, even in his current state.

Before he could respond, say anything more Miyako...became flustered? Squeaking? H-Hah?

Her bracelet? Hibiki looked confused as she suddenly reacted...oddly. A mark? On him?

"Can't that wait until after the bath... Doesn't hurt." He stated, moving to sit up as a hand moved to his hair. She'd bit him that hard, huh?

This was fuel...definite cocky-mood fuel...and it was definitely hard to fight a smirk, but Hibiki also seemed serious about wanting the bath first... Warm water, relaxing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:58 pm

Miyako enjoyed Hibiki's flustered response while it lasted, he wasn't denying his bestness and so she was happy! Her smile bright and warm until he spoke about waiting till after the bath...

"N-No it had...has to go now..." Miyako was growing more flustered, staring at that mark... That was her teeth... She had definitely bit him that hard... Oh no... It didn't hurt but... but it was...there... She's made that on him in... in a passionate...

She can't keep staring at it and closed her eyes as he sat up, covering her face with one hand as the other pushed her body up as well. Squeaks, a soft squeak escaped her as she grew more and more red.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Was...Was she trying to get up and flee!?

"M-Miyako... It's fine!" His words came out quick, moving himself so he could try to hold her to keep her from running out of her. "s'Fine...! It doesn't hurt, you've left marks on me before!"

Certainly not to this...degree, but still! It was just a damn mark! They could relax first!

"If it really bothers you we can heal it as soon as we finish the bath! Gh..g..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm

Miyako froze as Hibiki spoke her name, he'd been saying it a ton lately and it always caused a small jolt. That and the reaching for her caused her to freeze, unable to escape in time. "B-But shower... and then bath... bath is cold... and its...its..."

She'd left marks before but... but... not...

"...You keep saying my name now... I think... thats...amazing..." She muttered, grumpy and burying her face in his chest. No matter what it was staying for now... She'd just have to deal it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:15 pm

"It's fine..." Hibiki answered, letting out a small breath as Miyako buried her head in his chest. He moved to stand properly, lifting her with him with ease as he stepped over towards the shower.

Miyako was happy...he was saying her name more... "A-Ah..." He could keep saying it... If it made her feel happy; he could keep saying it...

Warm water...warm...

He kept them out of the water for a bit, making sure it was warm enough before stepping under. The bath itself...needed to drain, it was almost heartbreaking...but the water needed to be warm, not cold...

No relaxing could be done in a cold bath.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Miyako still wasn't used to Hibiki's ability to lift her around as if she was a doll and squeaked loudly as he did so. She clung to him, but knew he wouldn't drop her as they left the soiled towels on the floor behind them. He handled the bath refilling and the shower starting and she let him, too flustered and not trusting herself to not run off to grab that bracelet at the first chance.

His sound had seemed an agreement though and she muttered more while waiting for the water to heat up. "Y-You don't have to. If you don't want to... My name that is..."

Mark...something to distract from the mark... Luckily the water did that as well, including Hibiki's lack of setting her down. She guessed he knew she would bolt the moment he did, her face still beat red from what she'd done as they rinsed off before the soak ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:34 pm

"s'Fine...it's not a problem...or trouble...anything..." Hibiki muttered, letting his eyes shut for a moment under the warmth of the water now that they were under it. The warm water was distracting, but only so much in comparison to being able to submerge himself in it.

It wasn't a problem...saying her name more... He could do that.

For now, they were rinsing off, it was about all they could do holding on to one another, but he didn't want to let her go... If he did she would probably bolt and attempt to grab her bracelet.

No bolting allowed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Miyako smiled against his chest, her eyes shut tightly against the water and the mark she could not remove from her brain... As the water washed over them both, her hand moved to his shoulder where the mark would be and she touched it softly...

Mark... that big...

Weeeeh....

She kissed his chest and tried to ignore the rinsing... At least it was getting rid of the problem of sex... Even if it was...rinsing off on him.

Was his anyways... so... Bleh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Hibiki kept them under the water for a few minutes longer, making sure the shower washed away the remnants of their recent sex so there would be alright to get into the bath. The warm water was nice to be under...really nice, but the bath was worth much more to him, and he wouldn't allow to let the water cool too much.

With Miyako's face buried in his chest, he glanced down as he felt her place a kiss on it.

As if to respond, he gave a small squeeze to her in his arms as he went to shut off the shower before moving to the tub. He settled them both in, relaxing back with Miyako sitting in his lap. Finally in the bath...warm water...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Miyako, despite her closed eyes, noticed how much Hibiki was basking in his new shower and couldn't help more smiles appearing. She didn't even like hot water as much as he did, though she preferred swimming over just basking in it so that was a bit more understandable.

Wasn't like she could speak just yet without getting a mouthful of water though and as he shut off the water, she giggled softly as she was squeezed before being carried over to the bath. "...You are like Regalia in her sunbeams, just with hot water... And beds."

That made her giggle softly as he settled them into the bath, the water also nicer as she made herself comfortable in it. Any soreness she was getting from the floor sex was not going to be a problem after this hopefully. Miyako kept her arms wrapped around his neck as she finally opened her eyes to smile up at the relaxing man. Pronouncing in her happiest tone, she nodded to affirm her words. "Men are gross."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:23 pm

"Hah?" Hibiki blinked, opening his eyes for a moment at Miyako's comment; like Regalia... If he were capable of doing so right now, or if he really wanted to, he'd scoot down further and submerge the both of them...but he was much too comfortable.

Too comfortable...

He was about to shut his eyes again before Miyako's second comment escape, and he rose a brow before composing himself after a short second. "Can't help it...didn't design humans..." He muttered; "Fix it if I could..."

There was nothing he could do about that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:16 pm

"Mm... Exactly the same... Basking..." Miyako teased softly for a moment before shutting up utterly as her eyes darted to the mark. Knowing Hibiki wouldn't let her drown herself, she'd tried before during the shared bathing time at her parents, the young woman instead just curled up to him and decided to stop teasing. He might...get her back later...

She was watching him as his brow raised and then looked towards the water again, the warmth making her drowsy as she puffed up a cheek briefly in the attempt to keep her laughter and giggles in. It didn't stop the smile though...

"...Least you feel properly contrite for it." Miyako muttered softly before continuing. "S'Worth it...to me at least."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:30 pm

"Mn..." Hibiki gave one of his typical sounds in response to Miyako's words, too comfortable within the water to really say much else.

He kept Miyako in his old, admittedly feeling more comfort with her here as well; they could stay in here for a bit...stay and relax. After all the unpacking and moving he could enjoy the bath properly now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Miyako settled against Hibiki, plotting to remove that flustering mark as soon as possible before he could see it... Her eyes peeked open from time to time to check its progress and it didn't seem like it'd fade easy... Damn it...

She made a grumpy sound and nudged his chin, her head nestled right up against his neck as she enjoyed the soothing heat. Maybe bath basking was contagious... She felt actually happy, with none of that undercurrent from before at the moment... Maybe this was a good first step to just getting over everything!

Mm, if nice baths with Hibiki... was one... she could do them all the time then... Its possible napping with him earlier might have helped a bit too...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:45 pm

"Mn..n..." Hibiki's noise came out a bit drowsily as Miyako nudged his chin; her noise had been grumpy, probably because of the mark still there but it really was fine. It wasn't like it hurt or anything...plus they were the only ones here who else was there to see it? The cat?

It'd all be fine...they had all the time in the world right now to wait to get rid of it.

"We'll heal it...after this, s'not like anyone else is gonna see it." Hibiki spoke his thought's letting out a small breath afterwards; "What? Think the cat's gonna judge you?" He teased, though weakly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:57 pm

"...Its her so...yes. If she could talk... wouldn't surprise me..." A grumpy mutter followed Hibiki's teasing, Miyako letting out a soft breath on his wet neck for good measure. She didn't move one bit though now, his drowsy responses telling her all she needed to know. He was happy and content and Miyako wanted to keep it that way...

"No one else will see... N-Not even you... Y-You aren't allowed to look..." Otherwise... Otherwise...ruin for her... She knew it'd set off his cockiness. That bite mark showed how impossibly good she'd been feeling, there was no way once he saw it that he wouldn't feel it... Feel cocky over what he'd done to the docile and sweet tempered otter...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:05 pm

"...Well she can't...talk..." True...if the cat could talk she would likely judged, she judged everything though. It wouldn't be a surpri-!!

Hibiki had tensed as Miyako blew onto his neck, her breath cooling a damp area of skin causing a chill. He did not need cold right now...

Haaah? So even he wasn't allowed to look; did she really think it was that bad...? Well, just hearing her concern earlier gave him a hint at that. In the end though, despite his curiosity he let out a breath; "Fine, fine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:18 pm

"She doesn't need to with those judging eyes of hers..." Miyako shuddered, not wanting to think about judging cat eyes from that regal floofball of his. How did he even get such an odd cat as her in the first place?

Least her soft breath had caused some reaction and she did giggle softly as he caved. "Ah good... Only I'll be stuck with...with this memory..."

"You really are the best...and sweetest... Thanks." His caving though caused her smile to grow and she leaned up slightly to kiss under his chin and then down his neck before she settled back against him. Now she was content to relax in the bath with him for as long as he desired~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:24 pm

"Mn..." Oh well... They wouldn't need to worry about the mark for too long anyway, once they got out of the bath they'd go about healing it. They'd heal it, and that'd be the end of it....the only thing remaining would be, as Miyako said, the memory.

A shame he couldn't even look at it though...

"Mn...Welcome..."

Hibiki was content to stay in the baths for a bit longer, his eyes already having drifted shut again for the time being. Rest in the baths...one of his favorite things to do, and he could now do it in his own home...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:30 pm

He accepted he was the sweetest and best! That earned him another kiss, this one decidedly more drowsy. Seriously hot baths were amazing, but so tiring... It was making her drowsy, which was probably part of Hibiki's plan.

Miyako kept her eyes closed as she rested against him, her breathing slowing down more and more as they cuddled there. If...she did truly fall asleep and not just doze he'd hold her safely. She trusted him utterly and thus could sleep in the warmth of both the water and his body. Sleep would be fine to do like this, it was so safe...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Hibiki noticed Miyako becoming more drowsy, but not minding so; he didn't plan on getting out for a bit...and they'd be fine for a bit longer. He could hold her up if she actually fell asleep. His eyes were shut, but he didn't fall asleep, instead just lying there in contentment.

It was sometime before he finally moved, knowing that they needed to get out soon. The water had started to lose it's temperature anyway...

He nudged Miyako lightly, attempting to rouse her from her drowsiness by doing so. "Oi, Miyako...We can get out now..." He didn't want to just suddenly pick her up, as he'd started being a bit more careful about sudden movements due to the recent events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: