(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Destructive Models

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Destructive Models - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Mia smiled up at Masaru, pleased to be able to hear him sing more and especially while trying to dance... However there was a major problem in that, because her focus was torn. It wanted to be on the movements as Masaru showed her gently but it also wanted to be on his voice.

Her eyes went down so she could stare at her feet, which were not visible under the dress... Then to Masaru's feet so she could attempt to not step on him.

That didn't last long mostly due to his voice calling her eyes and attention back up to his face. Her violet eyes drifted up once more and she stared for a few moments as if entranced before she felt something that wasn't floor under her foot. "Ah! Sorry sorry Masa!"

Don't step on your dancing teacher...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:46 pm

The singing wasn't going to...work, was it? Unfortunately, that wasn't the first thought to come to Masaru's head when the first mistake was made.

Feeling Mia's foot he paused just as her apology came out and shook his head; "It's alright, it takes a bit to get the steps right, even if it's simple. Don't feel bad about mistakes..."

It wouldn't bode well for learning to let mistakes get at you, you just had to keep going and in time you'd improve.

"Let's keep going." He instructed, his voice kind as he gave another small breath before starting again once he was sure Mia was alright to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:56 am

"O-Okay..." Mia whispered, a bit shamed by her mistake but accepting Masaru's words as the truth nonetheless. He was calm and gentle about it, there was no need for her to get all worked up over it. She took a soft breath, letting her fluster fade away as she tried to focus on the steps again. Once Masaru spoke up, she gave him a nod and looked down again to try and halt the stepping of feet.

He was a good instructor, she knew that from experience sparring with him quite a bit now... But there was on major flaw in this instructing lesson that would be as if giving her a sword for the first time and then asking her to fight him while he was entirely naked. Distractions were bad...

Mia did well for the first few seconds, at least until her eyes slowly lifted up to hear Masaru again as her smile returned. Entranced...once more...

And then she felt his foot once again under her heel as she planted it rather firmly on the top of his, her eyes going up as she hopped back. "Ah! Ah! I'm sorry! Not again..."

Well if she could learn to dance over the distraction she'd be all the better at dancing!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Things were going well, they'd started again and so far Mia was doing fine, if they kept at it like this...

T-!

Again he felt the weight of Mia's foot on his own, but before he had a chance to reassure her she had already hopped back and away from him.

"It's alright! I stepped on plenty of feet to when I was learning, it's just something that can't be helped when you're learning." Masaru replied, his words quick at first as he attempted to reassure her.

He held his hand out to her, offering another soft smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:06 am

"But I could...hurt your foot... You need that..." Mia's voice came out hesitantly as she stared down at the offered hand of Masaru's, once he had attempted and failed to reassure her. Her hands and arms were held close to her chest, obvious unsurety written all over her face as she looked down at his offered hand and back up at his face.

He was smiling and didn't seem to be in pain...

Gulping again, Mia looked down at her skirts and back up before taking them in one hand and with her other accepting Masaru's. She blushed brightly and looked away. "M-Maybe this will help... I-I saw...ladies doing it...before..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:17 am

"I'm alright, I promise." He wasn't going to tap out at two steps to his foot, he was perfectly alright, and would remain so. He would be able to continue the lessons with Mia no problem.

He kept his hand out, waiting as she worked through her uncertainty patiently.

"It might help, we can try." Masaru gave another smile as Mia took his hand, lifting her skirts some with the other. That might help, they would just need to continue to watch their steps.

He waited until Mia was in position again, before making sure of his own positioning; like before, he settled themselves properly before summoning his voice again to dance to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:03 am

With Masaru's insistence that it was all right, Mia attempted to relax more. Attempted... Before this had seemed a fun past time, but apparently her way of walking and focusing was much worse than even she had known. She felt a bit anxious not to mess up again, her thoughts focusing entirely on the movements of her feet as she stared straight down.

Her toes wiggled as she narrowed her eyes at them, onto their tricks by now as Masaru prepared them for dancing once more. His voice started up and Mia tried, tried so hard to keep her eyes on their feet as they moved rather well in time to the beat before they started trailing upwards.

Up and up and up to his face... And then another hard step to the same beleaguered foot. Mia whimpered once before tearing up, pulling her foot back and attempting to dart away again. "I am so sooooorrrrrry!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:43 am

"I-It's alright! It's alright, I promise!" Masaru answered after they'd had another mess up; it...he was getting...quite stepped on, but really it came with the job of instructing! He was prepared for this to happen!

As Mia attempted to dart away, after he'd noticed that she seemed ready to...to start crying, he quickly made steps towards her to hold her to him, holding her in an embrace rather than the position they needed for dancing.

"It's alright... I promise, I made a lot of mistakes when I was first learning... a lot..." His voice was gentle as he attempted to reassure her, and despite the mistakes he looked unharmed. "We can take a break if you'd like, or we can keep going...?"

They could continue whenever Mia liked, he was sure she'd be able to get it eventually; these were all beginners mistakes and it was natural to expect them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:07 am

"B-But I keep hurting you... You will be all hurt and limping..." Mia knew he didn't mind but she did! She hadn't made it far though before Masaru's arms wrapped around her and pulled her to him, her hands automatically gripping his shirt as she buried her face there for a moment.

She listened to him, sniffling against his chest in another move that upset her because now she was dirtying his nice clothes... And then nodded. He... was fine. Alive after his lessons and he'd...messed up a ton... "Mm..."

It took her a few moments and then she nodded again, slower this time as her hands moved to his shoulders. "...W-We can keep going... I-I want to learn..."

Her words were poised to begin the endless cycle of Mia Dancing, Masaru Singing and then Mia Failing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:22 am

"I'll be just fine, I promise." And he would be, he would be just fine. He was confident in that, they were just dance lessons and while it was bound to lead to having his feet stepped on at most it would just be soreness.

Plus, if he absolutely needed to, though he didn't see the need, he could always use healing kidou.

Masaru continued to hold Mia until he felt a nod against him; they would keep trying then. She wanted to learn, so she would learn.

"Alright, we'll keep at it then." Masaru gave another smile, not even realizing the endless cycle they were about to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructive Models
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: