(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Destructive Models

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Destructive Models - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:07 am

Mia was trying hard not to giggle but it was impossible with him mumbling her name under his hand. How in the world was this working so well?!

Masaru couldn't obey her demand though, which was just the icing on the cake. He was so adorable with his bright red face, his inability to look at her and now his just muttering of her name! His only way of being able to respond it seemed...

Maybe one final just straw before she stopped was in order, otherwise Masaru might utterly break...

She didn't want that! But what could she say? Her eyes sparkling, Mia thought for a moment as she held his hand away from his face. If...she was going to go out, go out with a bang! Her face quickly turning red, she stared up at Masaru as her hand settled against his cheek. She turned him so he was facing her and then... then said something that was just as flustering for her.

"I want you all for myself, Masaru~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:19 am

Masaru had frozen slightly as he felt Mia's hand move to his cheek, his face burning as he waited for her to speak. There was nothing to stop her, absolutely nothing...

If his face...wasn't as red as a cherry before it certainly was now as Mia said those words, unintelligible sputters escaping for a good moment or two.

It was quite the accurate statement to say... The noble lord Shirakawa had broken.

Not knowing what else to do after a moment, Masaru pulled Mia close to him, using their proximity to bury his face in her shoulder.

A good hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:26 am

Mia broke him... She hadn't meant to... she just had wanted to say one final thing...

As Masaru pulled her close and buried his face against her shoulder, even the heat of the bath couldn't disguise the burning on his face that she could feel. He was hiding... Mia giggled softly, though she was feeling sheepish and her face was still red from what she had said.

Her arms wrapped around him, one hand sliding up his back and into his hair as she leaned her head against his. Kissing it as best she could, Mia sang softly for now. All done, she was all done. Masaru needed a break from the utter ruin she could rain down on him with her voice and words...

If he had been doing this to her... she had a feeling she would have been just as broken...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:45 am

Masaru remained where he was, hiding against Mia as she wrapped her arms around him. He felt her attempting to kiss his head, moving on from her burst of confidence to become more affectionate as she began singing.

It helped... It was calming, and gradually he would relax, he just...just needed the fluster to go away...

Soon, just...needed to sit for a bit...

He did give her a small squeeze to let her know he was listening, and aware as he held her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:51 am

Mia had...really broken him... Masaru's squeeze told her that much and she kept singing to him softly as she held him close. He could use her shoulder or whatever he needed to hide in until he felt better... It was the least he deserved after she had gone overboard.

Kissing his head again softly, she teased his wet hair lightly with the hand against his head for now. Whenever he was ready was soon enough for her and after finishing one song she moved onto another.

She...had been truthful... in all her words... even if they had been teasing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:01 am

Masaru nuzzled his head slightly against Mia as she continued to shower him with affection, holding her close to him on his lap; he felt Mia kiss his head again, as well as her fingers teasing his hair.

He wasn't letting go, and his hold remained secure despite his fluster.

After a few moments, he leaned up just slightly to kiss the side of her head, trying to gain back some of that affectionate nature he'd had earlier.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:08 am

Mia smiled softly, pausing her singing for a moment to do so as she felt Masaru's nuzzle attempts. He was starting to feel a bit better it seemed... She started the song back up where she left off, her fingers combing his wet hair lightly in back as she kept her affections up for him.

It seemed he wouldn't want her to go anywhere though and she continued to feel quite happy with that, refusing to move herself.

Her singing stuttered to a halt as she felt him kiss the side of her head, a laugh escaping her as she spoke instead. She sounded contrite as she did though... "Feeling a bit better? Sorry Masa... I went overboard..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:34 am

"It's alright..." Masaru answered, his voice soft due to his still recovering state as he sat in the bath with her. "I'm feeling better...will be after a bit longer..."

He was alright though, Mia didn't need to apologize for being confident; she hadn't upset him or anything, flustered him impossibly, but that wasn't a bad thing...

S-She had...discovered a very powerful weapon though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:39 am

"Take all the time you need..." Mia nudged her head lightly against his as he said it was all right, not accepting that for now. She had truly broken the man in fluster... How was that even possible?! Her face felt the familiar heat of a blush across it, stained red for the moment despite how much she was attempting to soothe Masaru.

He'd be feeling better in a bit and so she would stay right where she was! Pressed and wrapped around his...naked...body...

With him...wrapped around her... tightly...

After that bit of confidence, Mia felt her blush growing more. Maybe... she shouldn't be on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:52 am

Masaru gave a nod at that, he wouldn't take much longer though... He would be fine in a moment or so, he was gradually recovering from his fluster. He...doubted the red in his face though would disappear so quickly though...

Unaware of Mia's thoughts, that their positions may not be the best idea, he continued to hold her close, comfortably against him as they sat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:56 am

Mia felt a bit panicky as Masaru continued to hold her right to him and hide his face against her neck and shoulder. He was quite comfortable it seemed... Now that she was aware of it though, this was all her mind could focus on. Both naked, pressed against each other... This was way more intimate than the onsen had been too.

Her face was a beacon of shining cherry at this point, she couldn't pull away and felt her heart racing strongly. Maybe if she...said something... But he was in need of a place to hide! He needed to recover...hopefully soon..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:06 am

Mia was held close, Masaru sure to not let go; eventually, he did pull his head back slightly...before it returned to hiding against her shoulder.

Not... Not yet then...

He gave a few nuzzles, since he at least had the ability to manage that, even able to manage a small kiss to her shoulder. Yes, he was rather unaware of their current predicament.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:13 am

Ah... Ah he was pulling back! Mia let out a soft sigh that then turned into a startled squeak as Masaru went right back to her neck and shoulder! Her hand clenched in his hair, wondering how to tell him... tell him this was a bad idea...

No...no not nuzzles...right now with her mind focused on this the nuzzles were not helping and she squeaked softly again. "M-M-Mas-Ah!"

Kiss...he had to kiss her shoulder! This was not helping, her heart was beating too strongly now!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:19 am

Hm?

Mia had...had squeaked. For what reason? Masaru halted in his nuzzling for a moment hearing Mia as her voice came out...flustered? She... She was flustered now!?

He lifted his head, after she'd finished speaking...or well, had been cut off by the kiss. Red in the face...

"M...Mia?" He didn't let go, and had only pulled back just slightly...so they were still quite close as he questioned her current state.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:24 am

Why had he kept nuzzling, Mia felt her face burning so much but she just wanted to pretend it wasn't. Pretend...

Just pretend...

However he had to pull back enough to see her face and question her. Mia's violet eyes glanced at Masaru before she looked away, her hand moving from his back up to her mouth as she was a bit too flustered to just immediately reply.

He hadn't pulled back enough...

"O-On your lap... W-Wet...pressed against...you... Tightly..." Mia murmured, flustered at admitting this. "Its...distracting... now that... I'm not...teasing..."

Very...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:35 am

It... It was...

When Mia put it like that of course it was distracting! This... Their current position had been fine moments ago! They were not thinking on it...

T-Though... This wasn't necessarily bad...

"I-I can...allow you to move if you'd like..." He muttered, some of his earlier fluster returning; despite his words...his hold did not loosen.

I-It... They...

If she wanted to move he would allow her to do as such...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:42 am

It seemed Masaru understood what she had been saying and Mia let out a soft sigh, expecting his hold to immediately loosen. They would...finish the bath and then move onto costumes again and then... dinner and resting and...

Mia felt a jolt run through her as Masaru muttered one thing, but acted quite different. He could allow her to move...but he hold wasn't loosening? And why had he muttered it?

Her breath caught in her throat for a moment, the sides of her warring for what would win. The urge to stay or the urge to get off...

Mia moved after a moment, leaning against him more as she tugged his head down for a kiss. Well... he was... distracting... He didn't want to let her go so why...why not if it was what he wanted too...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:56 am

The kiss surprised him, causing him to pause for a moment before he managed to respond. This was... was fine then? If Mia wanted to, it was best to deal with distractions so there would be no further problems...

If she wanted to have him finish up with the costumes, they...shouldn't worry about distractions, that was what they had discussed.

If they were both okay with this, then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:06 am

Masaru responded to the kiss Mia gave him, making her all quivery inside. They still had costumes... it would be bad to be distracted... They...yes, they should definitely deal with this and... then wash again and head back...

That'd be good... She'd learned about the power of her voice... She should use it again to help him, yes...

Wet Masaru pressed against her was too tempting to really be able to ignore, this was fine to...to fix this problem...

--------

Mia felt her face burning brightly as she walked back to the bedroom with Masaru. They had... in the...bathing room... On the...

Together...

L-Least they'd...tried to be muffled...

Her robe clung to her damp skin, having had to rewash her body (and his for that matter) after... taking care of their distraction again. Least she had gotten her hair back into a braid to keep its dampness from spreading all over and dripping too much... How had that happened?!

Well... she didn't want to dwell on the how since...since...

"S-So...did you want see...some of mine too...still?" Talk! About something... Mia's voice was hesitant as she attempted to get some insight into what he'd want to do now...

It'd...well now it was definitely more than an hour but...when they'd again...twice...in an hour...beginning...

Her face was never not red. It would never be again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:12 am

Masaru walked along with Mia after...after they'd washed themselves again after...in the baths. It... They had...had distractions...distractions weren't good to...to have...

They had been able to...to muffle themselves enough...

"A-Ah, that would be nice, we can...can...try the remainder of the costumes on together, if you'd like..." Masaru answered, his first words coming out a bit quickly as they slowed to a normal speaking speed.

His own face was just as red, but...but... It was fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:46 pm

"M-Mhm... You got...dressed for me. I-I think it'd be fair... P-Plus I want to show you... I mean... I never let anyone else see them, they...should be shared! I worked hard on them all..." Mia would ramble on about her costumes and sewing, definitely, over thinking what they had just... in the bathroom...

She fought and lost against having a red face, walking faster and pulling him along behind her just a bit as they neared the room. Her other hand pulled her braid away from her neck, slipping it onto the other side so she could toy with it and revealing a large mark that Masaru had left in his attempts to muffle himself...

Mia was unaware, just hurrying along and hoping to make it to safety.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:13 pm

"M-Mhm, I'm sure they're...they'd look really nice on you, with all the work you put into them." Masaru replied, giving a small nod as Mia began talking about the costumes she had for herself. He really was sure they were nice, she was really skilled in making outfits and costumes so he didn't doubt what she wanted to show him would look nice.

His eyes went to their hands as Mia began to pull him along a bit more to their room, before turning his attention back to her as she fixed her braid- t...That mark... I-It... He could see it, he'd...

Well...it certainly did nothing to help his blush...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:28 pm

"Thank you... I hope so too." Turning her head back to shoot Masaru a pleased smile, Mia looked ahead once again once they reached the bedroom door. If he liked them... If he liked her work... She grew excited for once instead of nervous, Masaru's look and blush going unnoticed for now due to the assumption that he was still flustered over the...the bathroom...sex...

They had had bathroom sex! They hadn't even been that distracted either!

Just in that bathroom... tainted...forever... by their...love making...

Luckily the door was right there! So Mia could toss it open, rush inside and hope Masaru would close it behind her, because she dropped his hand once inside. Her immediate instinct was to run and hide, so thats what she did with a soft squeak as she headed for the bed. Under it or under the blankets... Options~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:10 am

"Welcome..." Masaru managed a smile despite his newly flared fluster upon seeing the mark he'd left as they reached the door to the bedroom. Mia had looked back at him, causing the red in his face to flare stronger, but he kept his eyes on her rather than averting them...as she was the first one to avert her eyes...as she opened the door and ran inside!

He blinked, watching as Mia ran towards the bed. A-Attempting to...hide?

"M-Mia...?"

He did avert his eyes then, looking towards the floor for a moment as he stepped inside as well, sliding the door closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:21 pm

"...I tainted your bathroom..." Mia froze as Masaru's questioning tone and her name on his lips stopped her dead. At least she had the floor to look at... It was not embarrassing...

She wanted to try on those costumes but...R-Really... Clenching her hands, she pushed herself and her beat red face to instead grab the dress from earlier still sort of sitting on the bed. A firm nod to herself and a determined set of her eyes, she looked back over her shoulder still unaware entirely of that mark on her. "Th-That's okay right? A-And can you help me with this..."

It was kind... a pain to get on her own. Thinking about...what they had done was embarrassing so it was best to think about... about the dress...

Was she really like this? Was she...this type of person!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Models   Destructive Models - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructive Models
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: