(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:19 am

Miyako's smile faded as Hibiki made a sound and frowned, her hand pulling his to her chest. She shook her head firmly, letting go of his hand and pressing it against where her heart was. It was possible this wouldn't help him, but she couldn't really help it right now. The urge to heal his hurts and help him was strong even as she was all shattered inside...

Instead she tried her hardest to give Muika and Iyuki some much needed space, taking a deep breath and attempting her usual bright and happy smile for Hibiki. He seemed to like it... Muika's sobs were something she felt should be private and allowed, so she stayed quiet for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:59 am

Good... She was... Good... Iyuki felt tears leaking from his eyes and though his legs were a bit weak at the moment he held Muika close as she gripped his shirt and finally, finally allowed herself to cry more.

His hand petted her hair carefully, feeling...feeling hurt and pained but letting that happen. What had happened had been...been very bad. It was okay to be hurt by it. It was okay to not want to think about it. It was okay...

He shook slightly and held her closer, his voice quavering out a response that showed his truest feelings rather strongly. "I-I think... I think I have had enough...donuts for now. I think...laying back down is best... O-Or perhaps the couch... There are movies we could watch..."

Normalcy, he wanted...normal, normal, regular life things that they had all come to do together. Things that...were not anything like where they had been.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:05 am

"M..." Hibiki stopped himself from another typical sound as Miyako pulled his hand to her chest; her heartbeat was felt and he took a breath. There were...things he needed to say...ask...while they were discussing all this, but...it was hard...

His attention briefly went to Iyuki as the man spoke, saying they should...rest more, at least go to the couch...

Everything that had happened... He didn't want them thinking back on it, and from what Osamoto just said he wanted this all to end as well, but...

"...M...gh... One more thing. One more... You two...weren't there long, but... When you're able, M-Miyako...you should both heal yourselves properly, p....purge yourselves of any of the shit they did or used...

You weren't there that long, but it's...best to..."

They had been there hours, not long enough to...truly become overly...addicted to anything, but... With Miyako's abilities once she was rested they... She would hopefully be able to remove any...concerns on that regard no matter how...small they were.

He didn't want even the...smallest chance of them...experiencing any type repercussions...

He was... Easier to reassure on the guilt subject in comparison to Okura, they would all need...to take time to heal, truly work past any lingering guilt there was...

There was no way it would just vanish just because they'd all realized they were...being foolish, so...

It was obvious he hadn't wanted to bring that up, but he needed to; his free hand moved to push back his hair, ruffle it slightly out of habit as he looked away again.

Muika had continued letting her emotions out, crying just as she needed to as she held onto Iyuki; Hibiki's words stopped her briefly though, and she forced herself to stop again as she heard what he said.

That... Her grip on Iyuki's shirt tightened, causing her hold to become shaky. She didn't want to think about that, but...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:21 am

Miyako froze solid at Hibiki's words, her breathing stopping even for a moment as her heart sped up to near panicking levels. D-Drugs. Purged of...drugs...

"...They...refused to use drugs on me... S-Some wanted to but... my powers... They planned on later I think... I-Instead it was...just that... scalpel..." Miyako breathed finally but she let go of Hibiki's hand to cower, her hands moving over top of her head as she bent in half and shook strongly enough to set the chair she was on jittering as well. "W-Wouldn't use...anything...yet...j-just... Yuki-nii...they... drugged...him..."

Her breathing became erratic as her mind pushed her...pushed her back to that table... and the pain...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:34 am

Iyuki held Muika tightly as Hibiki spoke, his body shaking more as he realized the man was right. There were probably sideeffects he didn't know of, couldn't know of... He had felt weird and groggy yesterday and it would be bad to be filled with those toxins.

He froze though as Miyako's words though, clinging to Muika for a few moments to restore his strength before he attempted to pull back a bit. His legs wouldn't hold him. He needed...to sit... "Yes...when she feels up to it... I will submit myself for...for anything I need to... Muika, please let me sit, you can...hold me more when I am..."

Why... Why did they... It was too soon...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:41 am

He had...hoped to not set Miyako off like this, but... that was just a wish; it had only happened the previous night, there was no way she wouldn't become like this...

At the mention of the scalple, his body tensed, and he bit his tongue to keep from making any angered sounds. Anger wasn't needed right now, damn it.

Instead, he reached out his hand, settling the metal charm attached to the bracelet wrapped around his wrist over to her, giving her a clear visual of it if she opened her eyes.

He judged just outright touching in attempt to comfort wasn't a smart move with her shaking. She was thinking back to everything that had happened...she might have disconnected from where she really was and touching was an extremely bad choice if that were the case.

He was quiet, but he wasn't a damn moron when it came to this.

"Miyako." His voice as well, it was his voice and no one could replicate it...

His eyes glanced over to Iyuki after he'd spoken, not really giving much care to realize that to those two this behavoir was rather odd for him...it didn't matter, Miyako needed it.

Iyuki would once Miyako felt up to it, that was good enough for him. He could be flushed of anything and not have to worry about going through...things. He'd been monitored and it'd still be hell, and frankly he didn't honestly understand how Okura was even alive right now half the times he encountered her.

Muika, with much effort on her part, pulled herself from Iyuki as he told her he needed to sit. Rest, he needed to rest... One of her hands moved up to hold her arm, sticking close at least so Iyuki could use her as support if needed even if she was shaking.

Iyuki had agreed to let Miyako heal him when she was up to it...g-good...that was good... He didn't...didn't need to go through that...

Miyako...her words had...what had happened... Muika had needed to bite her tongue to keep from letting anything out... H-Hibiki...was trying to help her right now... She... wished she was able to speak to...try too, but...getting words out without breaking down again right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Miyako shook more for a few moments, her breathing becoming more erratic as her memories started getting shaken up again. She really had been as good as possible... but...but pain was a nice incentive for doing better...

A soft whine escaped her before she froze, her eyes opening as she heard... Hibiki's voice. Her name. He never said her name... That jolted her from her thoughts as she stared up at the phone charm and his hand.

Her hand reached out hesitantly, while her green eyes stared before she took his hand and brought it to her cheek. Eyes leaking tears, she closed them tightly and leaned against his hand as if it was a lifeline.

Miyako's hand reached out to his arm, settling on it and pulling lightly as her mind filled with just Hibiki. Closer... "M-Movies sound nice..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Iyuki's eyes were focused on the young woman as Hibiki handled the situation, surprise on his features but there really shouldn't be. It was obvious how adoring he was... If there had been any, any worries left about Hibiki's feelings and how serious he was... This, all of this had shown him truly that he had been wrong about them.

Muika had been right...

Not that this mattered right now, other than Otouto's adorable attempts and success at helping her. She was so hurt, much like himself even though he was holding together better.

"Movies...are fine. I have a few. How about the Lion King 2: Simba's Pride?" Iyuki suggested thinking of a safe and happy movie that he hadn't seen in quite a while. It was a disney movie and thus safe for them all, especially since it lacked humans in it, laboratories... Anything like that was bad right now.

He...had to keep it together long enough to cuddle on the couch and with Muika to help him, the man began heading for the living room. "I-If she can stand it, you should carry her Otouto. M-Muika I think I need your help. I am...wobbly..."

He wibbled a bit more before pausing and waiting for Muika to assist him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Hibiki was patient as Miyako came out of whatever memories she'd been caught up in, keeping his hand in place as she reached for it, letting her pull it to her as she pleased.

As she placed it on her face his thumb moved softly, the movement slow, but a movement nonetheless. Slow, softer movements to let her know he was there at least...

Feeling her pull at his arm, for now he did what he could and moved his chair a bit closer as Iyuki thought of a movie to put on.

He still wasn't fully familiar with most films, but it seemed fine to him, and he gave a nod at the choice.

"Mm..." Muika moved to help Iyuki as he attempted to walk towards the living room, letting him lean on her as needed as they made their way towards the couch. She was still keeping her head a bit down, considering the crying fit she just had she wasn't exactly keen on keeping her face in plain view.

Hibiki waited until the two had headed off from the kitchen before making any attempt to move, waiting until he was a bit more sure it was alright to go as far as picking Miyako up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Miyako calmed more as Hibiki moved closer, slowly and calmly but surely. Sudden movements would freak her out as he rightly assumed, but his quiet and slow actions were fine. Especially as his thumb rubbed her cheek. That normal action soothed her more than he might realize, her breathing evening out as Iyuki spoke.

"Like dark...turning into day, somehow we'll come through... now that I've found yooou..." Miyako chimed in with a tiny little smile as she sang those lines, her answer to the movie rather obvious if she was quoting one of the songs by heart. That...would be wonderful...

She was calm as Hibiki moved to pick her up, nodding in acceptance due entirely to her legs inability to work right now. Her arms lifted up slowly, wrapping around his neck as once he picked her up she would cling to him much like a spider monkey.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:53 am

Iyuki felt unbearably grumpy that he had to lean on Muika, but as he made his way to the tv first to quickly pop the disc into the player (it had been sitting there ready for the next movie night/afternoon as he was going through his movies one by one for her). It took only a few moments since he was planning on turning on the tv and such on the couch, but he paused as he leaned against Muika for a moment to smile as he heard Miyako's soft singing.

"Love will find a way..." He finished for her, chuckling very very weakly, but still it was there. Making his way to the couch, he let go of Muika long enough to settle down rather forcefully before he held out his arms. "Here... Please? It is not much effort to hold you on my lap or against me, dearest..."

Besides if she did this, she could hide the face she so dearly wanted to against his side.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:05 am

"..."

Hibiki blinked, not quite getting the song, though...he assumed it was one from the movie; it was one of those kids movies that Osamoto had recommended, the... Disney ones as he'd said.

Miyako seemed comfortable with it at least.

She was calming down somewhat as well, and slowly he moved to gather her up now that she knew he was about to as her arms went around his neck. She clung, but he didn't mind as he stepped into the living room.

He sat down with her in his lap, figuring it might be more calming to her to allow her to cling as she wanted.

Muika had moved as needed, having helped support Iyuki as needed before he finally sat down on the couch as well; she...shouldn't have been even the slightest bit surprised at the offer, but as her eyes met his the slight surprise was obvious before she forced herself to look away again. She moved to him as suggested, cuddling right up against him so he could hold her as needed...and she could hide her face.

"Mm..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:42 am

Miyako smiled against Hibiki as he scooped her up, Iyuki's finishing of the line rather unexpected buy making her happy. Hibiki's slow movements had helped immensely and her body relaxed against him, a small bit of nuzzling his thanks for the moment as she held him and was held to him.

As he sat down, she rearranged herself just a bit so she could snuggle him and still see the TV, though she glanced over at Iyuki and Muika who were also snuggling... Muika had been crying strongly and Miyako wanted to say something to soothe her but she just couldn't find the words. Maybe if Hibiki scooted closer...she could attempt patpats...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:49 am

Iyuki smiled sweetly as Muika seemed shocked, wanting to always reassure her it was okay. As she cuddled up though, he noticed that Hibiki was sitting a bit farther down than wanted. His eyes caught Miyako's attention on Muika as well...

Grabbing the remotes with one hand, he scooted closer to Hibiki until he was almost right against the man, taking Muika with him with the last of his strength. Then with a few button presses he turned on the tv and started the movie up so the ads could run. Finally, he pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and settled it around himself before offering the other half to Hibiki. "Here otouto, keep her warm."

Maybe this would keep Hibiki from moving away...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:59 am

Muika settled in, burying her face and hiding it back against Iyuki's chest. She felt him move after a bit, but otherwise he wasn't meaning to disturb her positioning, and thus didn't mind whatever he was doing. She was too out of it to really care in the first place.

So as he situated them up to Hibiki and Miyako she remained in place with no arguments.

Hibiki had been focused on Miyako as Iyuki had moved, and while a bit surprised at first at...whatever this was, he knew there was no strength to argue in this. What mattered first...was Miyako and Iyuki's comfort so...

He'd allow it.

Glancing to the blanket, he accepted it before wrapping his portion of it around himself and Miyako so she could keep warm.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:03 am

...It was like magic...

Miyako wanted them closer and so they were! She smiled weakly again and shifted against Hibiki as Iyuki seemed to move almost against him. It was quickly apparent that she wanted to be snuggled right up to both of them... Well all three really. She snuggled against Hibiki, but sat partially on Iyuki for comfort under the blanket...and then her hand went out, touching Muika.

Snuggles... Her eyes darted to the tv to watch the movie as it started up, wanting this comfort and relaxing quite a bit as her body loosened up.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:08 am

She hadn't minded... That was good. Muika still seemed attached and he made sure that her movements were not uncomfortable before he made sure he was settled in. His breathing slowed as the warmth of the blankets and bodies was quite unlike the sterile and cold place they had been.

His hand moved up to Muika's head to lightly play with her hair, it being a soothing motion they both enjoyed and he relaxed even further.

Iyuki was a bit shocked Hibiki didn't fight it, but as Miyako settled against them both and then reached out for Muika as well he felt that much better about this all. His hand moved up to pet Miyako's hair softly for a moment before his focus returned to the tv. At least they had all seen the first movie, so there should be no real questions...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:15 am

Hibiki noticed Miyako's movements after Iyuki had scooted closer, letting her do as she wished as she cuddled up further to the three of them it seemed. He remained in place, letting her situate herself comfortably as his eyes went to the television.

Movies then...

Muika, while not paying attention to anything really, felt Iyuki's hand move to her hair...it helped, and she kept a hold of his shirt like she had been earlier. It wasn't long after that that she felt...Miyako's hand.

Realizing it was Miyako, she moved just a bit closer so Miyako wouldn't have to worry about reaching for her, letting the two play with her hair and attempt comfort as needed.

Resting like this should help... It should definitely help...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: