(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:04 am

"You gotta eat too..." The bubbles had been bad enough, Miyako was willing to bet it was worse for Hibiki now that...that his nightmares had come true. He needed food almost as much as she had...

She pushed his plate closer to him, nudging it as if that might help her to get him to eat. She had to eat herself and thus was going back to her own cakes... They really weren't enough to last her for too much longer, bed would be nice to have at least. Her moods were flip flopping but there was nothing to be done. She wasn't thinking about it. About any of it right now...

"If you do that for smiles...is there some we can do for love? Would that make you feel better? Like... a special thing when I say it so you...feel better... and I'll know..." Thinking about his smiling attempts was something while she finished her cakes, waiting for him to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:09 am

"Ah..." Hibiki nodded, moving to eat the cake after Miyako pushed his plate closer to him. She wanted him to eat, he needed to eat, and hopefully by him eating she'd feel better too.

He didn't need to eat as much as she did, and felt fine as he began working on finishing off his plate; Miyako's words surprised him though, and he paused to look at her.

A...A special thing to do...

"L-Like...what...?" He was working on actually...saying it, so far he was failing, but he was still trying to gather the proper nerve. A special thing though...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:19 am

Miyako was pleased he was eating and felt better as she leaned more against him. Iyuki's shirt was comfy, soft, but it wasn't like Hibiki's at all. He was eating... good...

While he was close to finishing his plate, Miyako felt bad as he spoke up and questioned her. She giggled and without a word reached out for his hand. Taking it carefully, Hibiki always let her do whatever with him, she held out one finger and with her other hand flat she drew a heart on it.

"Like that! You can do it anywhere you want. It'll let me know...and no one else has to see or know. It'll be our secret." She smiled softly and let go of his hand. If it wasn't also too embarrassing for him she'd be fine with that... "U-Unless its too...too much too... I-I can try to think of others..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:28 am

Like...that...

Hibiki blinked, though as Miyako seemed to become...unsure about that gesture he shook his head, "No...no, s'Fine... That's fine... I think I can manage that..."

It seemed easy enough to do, just draw...a heart with his finger. Seemed simple...easy to do...

Until he could say it he could do that, Miyako seemed content with that, well...she'd come up with it, so it was something she would like he figured.

He could...definitely try.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:35 am

"Hehe...that's good..." Miyako's regular bright smile returned for a moment as she beamed at Hibiki. He could do that! Her idea had been good... very good. She couldn't keep it up for long before her smile wilted like a flower and she turned her eyes down.

"I...will...try to be better. About...knowing... It's...I..." Her shaking started up again, wanting to get the words out but it was so hard... instead it was a whisper. "I..can't...how did you...for years..."

Bed...would be better... with no food or drink to distract her she... Thinking about Hibiki's way of speaking and feeling just reminded her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:42 am

"Mn..." Hibiki nodded again; it was relieving to see her usual smile appear, even if only for a second. She seemed...to become down again though...

Glancing at the finished food, and then back to Miyako as she continued to speak and...venture on to that subject...

Hibiki stood, gathering her up again; like Okura and Osamoto they could deal with the dishes and clean up tomorrow... Right now they all just needed rest.

Situating Miyako into a single arm again as he walked, he lifted a finger to set between her eyes and then move up as if tracing her face, but really he was...doing as they'd agreed on, with that action, just using her face as a bigger heart as he stepped into the guest bedroom.

He shut the the door with his foot, moving to hold her with both of his arms again as he carried her to bed. Setting her down on it, he remained close as he pulled back the blankets.

He'd handled that life...for years; years and years... Neither Miyako nor Osamoto had deserved to go through that for even a second...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:54 am

Miyako got no reply but she hadn't expected one. Hibiki was still badly hurt, Muika too. They'd never fully heal, ever from that.

"Mm!" Her thoughts were looping to bad things she shouldn't think about when Hibiki's arms saved her again from them. Her surprised noise wasn't bad and she snuggled right with the pleasing distraction. He moved her to one arm again and she blinked as he...poked... wait...

Her face turned red, but her smile reappeared as she realize he was using her whole face for his first non orgasm induced love declaration! She beamed up at him, unable to say it just yet. They were in the guest room and she waited until he set her down and was getting the bed ready... then using bits of her remaining energy she dove and hugged him. Her arms around his neck and utterly distracted, she kissed the side of his head. "I love you too Hibiki!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:59 am

A slight sound of surprise escaped him as Miyako dove for him once he was in bed, but his arm moved around to hold her as she spoke.

"A...Ah..." He gave a nod after he'd felt her kiss his head, not knowing what more to do; that...just doing that had to have taken up a tone of energy...

Holding her to him, he moved to lay them down properly, bringing the covers up over them before he settled. There...if they were lying down they didn't have to worry much about wasted energy.

Being able to lie down finally was nice, sitting had been helpful but lying down felt much better...

He let one of his hands come up to tease her hair, hoping to distract her further... she liked it when he did this, so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:11 am

Being held like that and moved under the covers with Hibiki had her relaxing against his body. Miyako felt safer and safer as the blankets covered her and thus snuggled up as best she could. She was home with Hibiki, happy here finally even if it was Muika and Iyuki's home. Hibiki seemed happier too... he was settled and as his hand played with her hair she relaxed more and more.

"Feels...nice..." She didn't feel tired, exhausted as all hell but not sleepy itself. Her mind was awake but also dead tired and it was odd to her. Her mouth found his neck as she cuddled up to his chest, kissing it softly as he distracted her.... She had wanted kisses...

He was so gentle with her normally and this right now was just even more so. It was almost odd, but Miyako felt more like this was how he was under all those painfilled layers. Fear and worry just brought it out and broke past them really.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:16 am

Felt nice...

Hearing that he continued to softly tease her hair now that she was all snuggled up to him. The warmth of being close plus being under proper blankets was comforting, and Miyako probably felt that too...especially with the hair playing.

He believed that anyway... It was for the best to just focus on the relief right now, focus on the good happening...

It was hard...especially hard, considering the guilt still ate at him, but he was distracting himself just as much as Miyako was. He needed the distraction...

Hn? He felt her lips on his neck, causing him to remember earlier; in the car he'd...

He pulled back slightly, enough to lean down and towards her to connect their lips for a few moments, long enough for her to respond at least before pulling back and returning to their previously snuggled up state.

She'd wanted that earlier...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:29 am

Miyako couldn't help her enjoyment of the hair playing. She was safe and warm... her breathing was much softer at least and Hibiki seemed just as relaxed. Maybe she should lay on her back so he could rest against her chest and hear her heart again? That might be nice for him...

Uninterrupted Hibiki touches and attention was doing its job though. It was distracting her from everything she'd experienced today. All her thoughts were focused on him... Especially as he pulled bacl and pressed his lips to hers. She responded despite her shock almost immediately.

He pulled back though too soon and Miyako whimpered strongly as she was promptly snuggled again.

"M-More..." That had been distracting. Utter distracting. Hibiki's kiss hadn't been enough apparently and she pulled back to stare up and demand more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:38 am

Mn...? More?

Hibiki had been caught somewhat off guard, allowing Miyako to pull back as she pleased to look up at him. She wanted more kisses, then? That...wasn't a difficult request...

Leaning in, he pressed his lips to hers again; if she wanted them she could have them... If they helped then she could definitely have them...

They helped, they were distracting; she needed comfort right now, and rest.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:44 am

Miyako had a rebellious thought that she'd wanted kisses plural, not a kiss earlier. But Hibiki just humored her demand. Distracting, it was distracting... it was loving and adoring and sweet. Opposite all the things before. It didn't allow her room to think and she responded to his kiss with more than a bit of desperation in it.

He'd kissed her twice. He rarely kissed her... Hibiki needed comfort too, lots and her hands moved from his neck to his hair to help as they kissed. Whatever she could do she would for him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:49 am

Hibiki continued with the kiss even after Miyako responded instead of pulling back like he had previously, feeling her hands move from his neck to his hair. His hold secured somewhat around her, though not in any demanding or wanting manner... It was just..a comforting gesture, and for a moment his emotions had escaped at the feel of it.

After a moment, he pulled back again, but did lean in once more for another momentary kiss. He didn't return them back to their cuddled up state, his face remaining close to her own in case she wanted more kisses like she'd asked before...she wouldn't have to pull back if he was right here...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:04 am

Miyako didn't want him to stop kissing, it was comforting and it kept her from trying to speak. Hibiki was happy with the comfort it seemed, his hold becoming more secure as her hands played with his hair. It was reminding them both... both of them were here with the other... Neither was gone or missing...

As he pulled back, Miyako almost followed him with her lips but was startled by the second kiss. She froze for a moment before responding with a happy giggle. She was...against all odds... happy a bit again. Her smile was small but happy as she stared at Hibiki, right into his eyes. "Thank you..."

Sliding one hand out of his hair a bit, she caressed his cheek and into his hairline lightly. There would be more kisses in a bit but right now she was happy to just stare at him. Hibiki was right here... "...Hero."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:10 am

"Mn..." Hibiki gave one of his usual sounds in response, knowing the kisses had helped due to her response, but it was a relief to hear it in words. "...Welcome..."

He managed the word, unable to do so most of the time...this time though, he had really wanted to. He wanted to respond...properly to her thanks...

That...hero comment again...

If his thoughts and mind weren't focused and set on making her feel better, he might be denying that right about now, claiming a real hero wouldn't have let this happen to begin with...right now though, right now he didn't let any such thoughts show. He just needed to get her to feeling better...that's was the most important thing right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:21 am

He'd said welcome! Miyako's smile grew just a tiny bit as that soaked in. Hibiki had so much trouble but right now he was trying his best... Despite what others saw and thought, he always was trying. He pushed himself so much, trying to change and be the person he wanted to be.

One day she could tell him that she saw. That she noticed it. That it...it wasn't going to waste.

Her smile faded a bit as Hibiki ignored her words... it was almost like she could read his mind... the hand caressing his cheek didn't stop but she needed some way to.... aha!

She kissed him quickly with no time to respond. "You are."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:26 am

"M...Mn..." He hadn't had time to respond to that kiss, and Miyako's further pushing on her hero statement...how was he supposed to respond to that?

She was reading his mind again, he hadn't meant to let his thoughts linger on anything negative... On occasion though he guessed he just couldn't help it...

He hadn't wanted Miyako to notice though, she was supposed to be resting, not...not being upset right now when she was exhausted. Her being upset wasn't...wanted at all, but eventually that was also something that no one could help...not after today...

Just...distractions. Distractions were good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:38 am

"Hero!" Miyako's voice rose just a bit. That noncommittal sound... Hadn't today told him that? Showed him that? Saving... he was someone who protected and saved just like Muika.

"You came... you're a hero." She insisted strongly, eyes tearing up as she booped his nose with her own. He wouldn't accept it... but she refused to let him! How could he... "I wish...one day you can see through my eyes... see how amazing you are Hibiki!"

He was impossible... she frowned...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:46 am

"Mn..." Came...of course he had, he'd come, panicked the moment he got the news...he'd been concerned even before then when she hadn't come back... Hero... Hero though? He didn't believe he could accept that, no matter how badly Miyako wanted him to.

It shouldn't have ever happened, it had been a completely avoidable circumstance. He should have gone with them...

There were a million reasons he could come up with to claim the title didn't fit, but no matter what Miyako always ended up denying them...saying he still was one...

"Mn...m..." He moved his face closer, if he moved he'd be nuzzling her; her tears had returned somewhat... She didn't...need to be crying...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:07 am

"He-ro. Hero!" Miyako insisted with more force as he made those sounds! She knew they weren't accepting ones. They weren't even close to that! He had been worried, he had done his best to save her. To get her and Iyuki out alive... He wasn't perfect but neither are heroes.

"Hibiki is a hero! You are a hero. Saving and protecting makes a hero. You are one!" Even his face moving closer and tempting her didn't stop her insistent repeating of hero. Her eyes stayed teared up but none fell yet... He...He was such... such a pain sometimes when it came to himself!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:11 am

He wasn't doing this... He wasn't going to snap back, even if his typical nature was demanding him to; that wasn't something he could do right now, didn't want to do. He couldn't just...speak his mind on this, not...not this after...

Instead, he held her closer, trying to put her focus on resting rather than trying to argue with a brick wall.

He couldn't just...so easily accept such a thing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:19 am

Miyako stopped. The fight left her and she deflated... Her tears fell freely now despite how closely she was being held... He...he was so...stupid sometimes... How come... he couldn't listen to her...

She laid there limply, out of stubborn arguing energy for now... He got what he wanted... She'd caved and was now... if you could call it resting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:24 am

"...There's a lot...of reasons as to why I don't think...I can accept that...but there doesn't need to be any...arguments right now..." Hibiki eventually stated, trying to get Miyako to see his point on this; she had...given up it seemed, but... he didn't want her resting on a bad note.

There were plenty of reasons...

His hold momentarily tightened some, though not painfully so. It was almost like a squeeze, squeezing during a hug...

She didn't need to be even further upset, let along because of him...

He moved his head slightly placing another kiss on the side of her head. She didn't need to let her mind focus on the negative...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:02 pm

"I'm going to remember this...tomorrow...and then you are getting a lecture. I'll tell Yukk-nii too. Super lectures..." Miyako muttered sullenly. There was no way this was getting dropped but she didn't have the energy or the urge to fight him on this. If she had to make a checklist with examples, she would freaking do it. She'd even DRAW them if she had to. There was no way she was allowing him to... Muika probably didn't think so either, so she would be reminded... She would also be reminded of the bubbles...

They hadn't had a chance to talk so she'd definitely remind her of those memories she'd lost!

Her hand reached up and tugged his bangs as he squeezed her though she froze and blinked as Hibiki kissed her head. Now that caused a soft giggle to appear though she tried to frown again after. She had to be super serious and grumpy! No! No cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: