(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker"   INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:19 am

Iyuki stared in pure shock, his face made of questions marks almost as Alison quickly gathered up her items while apologizing. He could not even respond, he was so surprised by this turn of events. His mouth opened to call an apology to her as she went to leave, Iyuki's hand outstretched just a bit in supplication before she ran back.

And said a few things that...

That...

Iyuki's face heated up brightly as he made an incomprehensible sound. A sound made of fluster. His... He was... Beautiful... and she wanted... His babies and...

His head slowly lowered to the table as Iyuki curled up just a bit on himself. Wh-What...
Back to top Go down

INTERVIEW: Iyuki Osamoto or "The bishounen biker"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2