(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The scene of the crime

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

The scene of the crime - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:38 am

"N-no. It's not okay though, I mean... You may look young, but you're almost an adult, and you seem very mature? It's not fair to treat you as anything less than a peer really." He meant it too, at least in all but the legal sense, in which she was definitely not his peer. But person to person, they were the same age bracket and it was mean to treat her as otherwise.

"But yeah. Um... My mom, yeah. She was... sort of a heavy hitter. I guess." His parents... hadn't filled the usual roles in the marriage, generally.

He pulled his Quincy cross out of his pocket and glanced up to see the coat tossed into the car. Well... uh... there wasn't any mystery why her boyfriend was into a 17 year old. Well, that's not fair, they sounded really sweet... He headed towards the middle of the clearing, looking for targets to shoot. "Nah, I don't mind going first." He said happily.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:30 am

"A-Ah..." Miyako was so startled by Souma's response she channeled her boyfriend, eyes wide as her head tilted. He was...right but she'd not really accepted it herself... though the only one who treated her like a child was Iyuki... A smile broke over her features, warm and happy as she nodded. "Thanks Souma! Its honestly nice to hear that. Really really nice... I don't really think I'm too mature though. Kind of a bit of a ditz sometimes."

"But its still cool she was. Wow... I wonder if I can make a ballista..." Miyako pondered, but wasn't sure... She didn't ponder it too long, wanting to follow and see Souma's bow instead of thinking on that. "So yours isn't a ballista... then what would it be? Um... longbow? There's um...shortbows too yes!"

She had vague knowledge of such weapons but remembered two at least, sparkling over that.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:34 am

Aww. She may be ditzy but that didn't make her immature. Then again, there was no point in explaining the difference except nitpicking. "Well, I have my ditz moments too, so.." He shrugged. He reached the middle of the clearing and stopped, wondering what she meant about making a ballista... Hrm. Probably something related to her powers? He'd find out soon. He gathered his energy and got ready to demonstrate.

He looked over and nodded with a smile. "Yup! Mine happens to be a shortbow.. Except.." He formed his weapon, holding the bow sideways now. It had, unlike a normal bow, a whole number of drawstrings on it. He reached up to pull them back, six arrows of energy pulling back with it.

He slowed time to an absolute crawl as he aimed at the first tree. His finger inched off of the string until it released the first one. Once the arrow was loose, it was on to the second tree, then the third and so on. In the time it took him to turn in a half circle, he'd fired six arrows at the surrounding trees, stuck in them. Once he was done, he turned back to Miyako, still holding his bow. "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:09 am

Miyako could imagine Souma's ditz moments and held in a giggle at the image, following after him but keeping her distance. She felt the energy gathering, scrunching her face up in concentration as she tried to feel it better... It was one thing to know but another to be able to sense better... She'd been practicing and now wasn't time to slack! It could mean her life or someone else's one day.

"Shortbow... with lots of strings?! Woooah thats sooo coool." Miyako's awed voice followed her startled squeak as it appeared. How many was that? She wanted to get closer but he formed magic arrows, to her awe as well and the clapping of her hands together in utter startledness.

As he spun though the arrows hit perfectly on the trees, in a quick motion she almost couldn't follow. She definitely didn't follow his finger letting the arrows loose, just too excited by this display. Her hands went to her mouth as she held in a squeal of excitement, that was amazing! "That's so cool, that's so COOL! How did you do that?!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:18 am

Souma enjoyed her appreciation of his abilities. Once he was done, he walked back towards the car, the spirit arrows dissipating after a few seconds with nothing left behind but holes and odd burn marks. "Th-Thanks! It's uh... Just a matter of focus." Technically true. "I just.. pull all six back at once and let each one go as my aim crosses the target.. It's.. It's just a thing.." He honestly wasn't being humble. It was only possible because of his power.

He moved to the back of his car and hopped up onto it, his feet resting on the bumper. He dismissed his bow, pocketing the cross again. "So.. What's your thing then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:28 am

Miyako watched as Souma headed back to the car with a grin and nodded. "I guess that makes sense, though it'd be impossible for me... I can't think that fast or react that fast ahaha..."

She also didn't have bow powers...

"Well... Hmm... We ARE in a park. So a tree would be good. A pretty tree~" Miyako hummed to herself as with a small flash a spinning ring of brushes, large calligraphy ones appeared around her wrist attached to chains. They fell with a jingle as she caught one in her left hand, green eyes glowing brightly as she stepped back and back...and back... and then the brush glowed too as she made a single down stroke followed by a bubble like one above it.

And then there was a blooming, full shoujo, cherry blossom tree just...materialized in the middle of the clearing. It was about ten foot high at the tallest part of its branches and blossoms...not unusual to see in early spring in certain parts of the city. It was most unusual at the tail end of summer... "These seem to be the easiest for me to make... Hmmm, I wonder why? I make things or fix them! I'll go heal up those marks you left on the poor trees in a minute if you want to see."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 5:28 am

He decided not to make any sort of smart assed quip about thinking fast. Loose lips sink ships and it wouldn't do him good to go around being snarky and hinting at his power all the time. He trusted Miyako fine, but it took a lot more trust than 'fine' to tell someone what he could do.

"A tree?" Well, yeah a tree would be good. They were in a park, like she said. What did her powers do th-"HOLY CRAP!" He fell backwards, almost off the back of the car when the tree popped up. He stumbled to his feet and hopped off, running over to it. "Y..Y... You MADE a tree?" He asked, unable to comprehend it for a moment. He walked up to the tree and touched it. "Y..You made a tree!" He repeated. His power was neat. Her power was INSANE.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:13 am

Miyako was pleasantly surprised by his shock, beaming up at Souma as e ran over to the tree and giggling just a bit too. "Yep! I made a tree! I make all sorts of things, if I can think it up and have the power. Going slower seems to help... But that's not all I can do! Come see~"

Bounding over to the trees he had shot previously, the young woman allowed him just a bit of time to examine her firmly rooted tree before she brought a brush up to the injured ones. A few swipes and she had sealed up the hole and burn marks as if they'd never been made, before moving onto the next. "Haha, this is about all I can do though. Not like Iyuki or Muika or Hibiki, they are all fullbringers so they get the cool soul pulling thing. A-And I kinda make a nice potential snack for hollows... Oops."

She stuffed her worries down and laughed more.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:56 am

Th.. There was more? She could MAKE THINGS, did she not even realize how ridiculous that was? What was she, a fricking god? And there was MORE... He followed her over, almost worried about what he'd find next. He was relieved though to see that it was just (haha 'just') the ability to heal things. "W-wow." He was just... flabbergasted..

He noticed her worried laugh. Why was she afraid of hollows? "But.. I mean... Couldn't you draw something to defend you from hollows? Like... A friendly monster or something?" If he had creation powers, but had no combat abilities, the FIRST thing he would do would be to make something to fight for him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:43 pm

Miyako smiled up at Souma, nodding just a bit as he seemed a bit shocked. Why though? Her powers weren't that cool and all. He got a cool bow! His words made her jolt for a moment before she shook her head strongly. "Mm...mm-mm. I can't seem to do things like that ahaha... I can't make anything that's got a brain or even like a robot that could do more... It also takes a bit of time for the more complicated things, so I can't just make something up to do more than distract when attacked."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Hmm, she couldn't make sentient life then. Okay, so she wasn't GOD, just similar in some ways. He still had a feeling she didn't grasp how awesome her powers were. She was basically warping reality... Still, if it didn't have a practical use in combat, he could see how a hollow attack would still be problematic. He frowned thinking about that.

"W-Well... You said you have friends, and your boyfriend's a fullbringer too. They look after you, right?" The idea of the small girl drawing hollows with nobody to look after her worried him, but he wasn't going to assume her friends weren't apt in combat. They were probably more apt than he was, for sure.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:12 am

"They do! I don't normally stray too far from areas they can reach easily just in case." Miyako smiled and nodded enthusiastically, moving to the next tree to fix it too. She didn't want to leave them all injured just because of her wish to see someone else's powers...

"Even before Hibiki had powers he watched out, Muika's the strongest though... She's really cool and powerful and has a blade on a chain that shoots out!" Paying attention to her work, she rambled just a bit about about the fullbringers she had befriended. "You're the first quincy I've met, but I really haven't met too many other spiritual people since I just got my powers a bit ago. I'm sorta...really new to all of this hehe, sorry Souma."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:08 am

Souma watched her going around healing tree after tree. Wow. She even wanted to heal the trees. She really was a sweet person. He was glad she had so many protective friends too. As sweet as she was, he would have felt obligated to keep an eye out on her. He still might, though not an overly watchful one.

"Muika, hm? Is she sort of your friends' leader?" He was picturing some tall, badass with a chain blade and scars. That sounded right. It seemed like Miyako mostly knew fullbringers. That made sense. Hi-specs and Bounts were rare and there weren't really a lot of quincies out here.

"Well, most quincies live in europe. My parents got out before they had some civil war. And trust me, the more you get involved with the spiritually powered communities, the more trouble you get into. Me, I'm content with the amount of trouble I get working with the police." He laughed a little at how that sounded.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:27 am

"Mm, I guess sorta? She... well she's the strongest so I tend to defer to her... plus she knows what she's doing more. Iyuki, her boyfriend, is kind of a... he's support like I am so he tends to rely on her. Hibiki, my boyfriend, doesn't get along with Muika at allll though. They hate each other, but they sort of tolerate the other's presence if they have to. She also knows a lot of other spiritual humans, but since she's really quiet... its kind of surprising!" Miyako realized she was rambling and looked back at Souma as she finishing healing the final tree, a sheepish grin on her face.

"Hehe, sorry. They really do then? I wonder why Selena lives... in... Something about a sternritter and the King?" Musing for a second, she let her eyes glow as she drew a few lines in the air. A gorgeous crown appeared, fit for a king before she shrugged and made as if to toss it. "A civil war and...trouble... I'm glad I'm not part of em, so you hide out here then away from all that? You cold join our gang! And by join I mean meet the others, since it'd be nice to know someone else too."

She gave Souma a bright smile and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:29 pm

"H-huh..." He nodded, listening along as she explained her social circle and their relations with each other. "I see..." He was listening, although it took his focus to do so with how fast she was going. He glanced up once or twice at the trees, still impressed that she could heal them like that.

His eyes widened though when she just... casually made a crown. Oh, just 'hey a crown', toss that away, no big deal. "Y-yeah... I don't really.. HIDE persay, just... I dunno. I live over here and they're all over there... I've never heard anything from them really but I haven't gone out of my way." She wanted him to meet others? His mouth pressed a little and he glanced down. "Um.. Yeah! That sounds good." He did his best not to show how nervous the idea made him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:02 pm

There was a lot... Miyako felt sheepish for rambling and just attempted to tug her missing pigtail again before sealing up her power again. She didn't need it right? Still there was immediately regret as the crown thumped to the ground, Miyako rushing over to it and picking it back up. "That would be bad to just leave... Oops. I wonder if Hibiki wants to be crowned the King of Tsuns?"

Dusting it off, she held it out to Souma and smiled sweetly. "Or do you want to be the King on this side of the ocean? It must be lonely though...to just have no one or not many people around you who know. I'm lucky since I've had them since I found out!"

"...S-Sorry I assumed... You probably...know more people than I do! Haha... whoops. I'm so sorry... Huh?" Miyako was too busy bowing over the crown and the man before she noticed Souma's reluctance. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:06 am

King of the Tsuns? He imagined that, if he were the king of the tsuns, he'd never accept the title. He glanced at the crown and smiled, reaching out to take it and looking it over. For something she sort of popped into reality it was amazing, really. "Hmm.. I-I dunno. I don't know that many people, spiritual powers or otherwise. I keep to myself at work mostly..."

He held up the crown and gave it a little spin in the air. "How about I be king of Forensics. I care about that way more than being a Quincy." He said with a grin, standing up.

"Nah, nothing's wrong. I'd love to meet them!" The only thing he'd like less than his nervousness giving her the wrong impression was explaining his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:39 pm

"You don't? O-Oh! That's okay too... I guess I'm just a social person hahaha!" Miyako felt sheepish at her tons of assumptions but pushed through that with a smile as Souma took the crown. Please he seemed to like it, she gave a little happy clap and a happy grin as he spun it. "King of Forensics sounds awesome! You can definitely be that instead."

"My lord~" Giving him a sort of curtsy that mimicked things she'd seen in anime only instead of a more usual formal bow, Miyako lifted the edge of her skirt to do so while trying not to laugh. It didn't work and the giggles burst through just as he replied that nothing was wrong. That was good! "You should try it on and see if it fits... Oh! That would be great! Ah, but how would I get in contact with you? Unless I call one of them right now. But they might be working..."

Muika and Iyuki's schedules were a bit odd at times and Hibiki's today was something she couldn't remember at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 2:49 am

He tried to stifle a little laugh of his own, bumping the crown up a little before snatching it out of the air and placing it gently on his head. It was a little small but with crowns that generally was fine. He straightened his posture a little before extending his arm as if he were holding a sword. "Should I be knighting you or something?" He asked with a smile.

"Huh?" How would she get in contact with him? Why would she need to call them to... "Couldn't I just give you my phone number?" He asked, not sure what the issue was. If she was worried about giving his number out, it would be fine as long as she let him know ahead of time who she was giving it to?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:00 am

When Souma put the crown on finally, Miyako's smile grew that much brighter as he had accepted her gift. How could she be so happy about him just accepting the stupid crown? Well maybe because it had been something she'd done that was silly and he was not only accepting it but going along. Going to her knees would be a bit much, so she just bowed for him. "Well a giant sword would look weird so I guess just pretend and I will be your official Squire! Erm, that's right, right?"

Green eyes peeked up from the bow between her hair as she gave him a small grin, unsure if that was the correct term for it...

"I didn't think you'd want to give me it right away, it'd be presumptuous really! Haha, sorry. I will accept it though if you feel its okay and I can share with you mine?" Miyako knew her wording was awkward but  she didn't want him to feel like he had to or anything. She just smiled sweetly at him and poked her fingers together for a moment before pulling her phone out. "I don't really know what I was thinking but I guess I was just trying to find some weird way of making sure you didn't have to give me your number without you wanting."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:27 am

He laughed and looked up, thinking to take the crown off before deciding against it. He'd have to take it off when he got back in the car, especially if he left the window down, but if she wanted him to keep it... well.... hey, free crown!

"H-huh? Of course I'd give it to you though. I-It's fine, really." He waved his hand to show it was alright. He pulled his phone out, before telling her his number, getting ready to input hers. "I.. sort of understand though. I'm... sort of shy myself so I wouldn't have even asked for the number.." He admitted, sighing with a slight growl at himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 1:28 am

Miyako just smiled more brightly before putting the number in, rattling off hers a moment later with her smile never fading one bit. "Thank you! Ah, well thats okay. I get told I talk a lot or like to be all cheery and social if allowed, so I always want to make sure I don't push people who don't want to do things. I mean it's fine to be all shy!"

She just shook her head at his growl, not wanting him to feel bad for being shy and trying to explain why she was so hesitant. It wasn't like she was shy or anything really! She just wanted... wanted to help out. Looking sheepish though as she looked at the time on her phone, Miyako stuffed the item back in her pocket. "I should probably leave soon though, I gotta work on some projects or else I'll fall behind. It's been a bit um busy lately."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 1:20 am

Souma nodded, not wanting to brush off what she said. He didn't really think she was pushy or anything though. .. She was nice. .. and it was nice to make friends with someone, not even to mention how she extended friendship to him... "Well I don't know what others say but you seem perfectly fine how you are." He said with a happy smile.

He looked at his own phone when whe checked hers. Huh, time had sort of flown. She was still a kid in some ways, she must have a ton to do. He nodded and opened the car door, moving to get in. "You need a ride? I can at least drive you back to the park."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 9:58 pm

"Ah, you are sweet thank you Souma." Miyako felt herself flushing a bit but she just smiled through it a bit bashfully. That did make her feel a bit better about it and she'd be sure to be careful, but maybe less so... She shook her head after a few moments though. It was time to go.

"Naah! I'm used to running all around so I'll be fine! Besides, it might give me more to work with if I see more interesting things." Miyako waved off the offer of a ride and smiled at Souma, turning to rush off back towards the busy sidewalks. "I'll see you another time then! Good luck with your investigation!"

She would get this project started and get moving on other things! There was a lot to be done but if she could pick off big chunks now she'd be all set later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scene of the crime
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: