(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The scene of the crime

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The scene of the crime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:57 pm

"Very very." Miyako grinned sheepishly, not wanting to admit she was more worried about Hibiki than anything on that end. She didn't have much of a temper but he had a stronger one...though he was better at ignoring things he didn't like. But he might feel the need to defend her... Aaaah.

Turning red, Miyako laughed softly and appreciated the subject change. Nope! No need to discuss that stuff at all ever. No need. No reason. Nothing. "Thank you! I'm sorry to just...ramble off about him. Whoops."

She fluffed up the back of her hair a bit nervously before taking a deep breath and bowing, she was about to say goodbye but... Miyako blinked and looked up as the calming breath was something she was used to doing now to control her senses. Her senses were pinging though... this man was someone like her! Or well, he had power at least.

Green eyes curious, she peered up at the man as if it would allow her more insight into his potential spiritualness. "Hey do you see ghosts too?"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:39 am

"N-no! No no, it's okay! I'm glad you have someone that makes you so excited!" He waved his hands in the air with a nervous chuckle. "You have nothing to apologize for! I..." Hrm... He looked away for a second with a hesitant expression. He... probably shouldn't talk about his ex... maybe ex? He wasn't even sure right now what was going on there...

What she said next snapped him as far from relationship town as possible though. He gave her a slightly shocked reaction before stopping things so he could.. process that... she... she could see ghosts? Or could she? Hrm... she asked if he could see them too... Why would she ask that... unless she sensed his reiatsu? He wasn't the BEST at hiding it, though he didn't use it much... Hrm... Could ask something that she'd only understand if she were spiritually aware... Time for him started again.

"Fullbringer?" He asked rather simply. If she knew what that phrase meant, and whether she was one or not, he'd know whether she was spiritually aware or some kind of crazy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:01 am

"Ah, thank you Souma. Its really nice of you to say." Miyako felt asking him questions about his own relationships would be rude... She'd talked about hers, so Souma was now free to talk about his if he wished even with his pausing. Maybe he wanted to but was holding back for some reason?

The shocked reaction made her smile grow as she brushed back locks that framed her face behind her ear, waiting for his response...

"Nuh uh, hi-spec." Miyako grinned and leaned back on her heels, swaying just a bit in excitement as he confirmed it. She'd found another spiritual person all on her own! How lucky! They already knew enough though so she felt less like a senpai than she would have thought. Piiittty.

Still she was grinning up a storm as she asked her own question? Or well carefully politely worded reply that he could offer information in response to her. "I never felt you before though. Uuum, my boyfriend's a fullbringer so I know what they feel like at least."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:26 am

He appreciated her not asking. He would have told if she'd inquired at all, honestly. It was an awkward subject, but it helped sometimes to talk about it. He just didn't like burdening strangers. But he was just as surprised by her response as her previous question. "Oh. Wow, I've never met a Hi-Spec. I'm a quincy myself, though I'm sort of alone in that regard. Most quincies live in Europe. My parents moved here when they had some civil war like a century back."

He knew the war ended a few decades ago. He didn't actually know how long it had been.... He'd been trained in Quincy arts but hadn't asked a lot about their history.

The last thing she said though... He blinked and stared at her a second, fighting some urge, before he eventually couldn't help it. "That's what she said."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:38 am

"A q-quincy?" Miyako let out a nervous laugh, fluffing her hair more as she looked away. She'd only heard of one other quincy before but um...there was a definitely not thinking about her going on in the young woman's head. "I've never met one of those either, but I'm new to everything. They had a civil war? Wow... there's enough of you all to have that sort of thing?"

All she could imagine was Muika and Iyuki taking sides in some matter and then Hibiki and herself being forced on opposing sides and then...just pillow fights?

Her confusion shown plain on her face, almost as if question marks floated around her head. Souma' joke though caused an immediate blush as she brought the sketchbook up over her nose and mouth again, both hands clasping it now in an embarrassed hold. She was smiling, her go to response but she did squeak out some words at least. "Mmm... I-I... did say that..."

...great comeback Miyako! Great failure of a comeback...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:03 am

"H=huh?" She got so embarrassed over the joke and she even hid her face... but... he paused things, her face, the way it contoured... was she smiling? Okay... he was worried the joke had been a little inappropriate but at least she found it funny. How did her boyfriend even handle all that otter-like cuteness though.

"W..Wait... are you.." He paused and shook his head for a second. Mmm, but she was, right? "Are you lying?" She just... hesitated so weird.. Did she really not know any other quincy? "Ahh, I'm sorry. That was a rude question." He said with a bashful grin, shaking his head suddenly. He shouldn't ask about things people were trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:21 am

"Sorry it was just... I wasn't expecting that joke? So um I kind of just... didn't know what to say..." Miyako glanced away, lowering the sketchbook and fluffing her hair now that one of her hands were free. Sheesh, it was sometimes hard talking with older people again. Did they make lots of jokes like that?

His disbelief had her looking more flustered, her eyes training on the ground for the moment before she spoke again.

"N-No its fine! I've never...met one but I've...heard of one. She's from Canada... um she's my boyfriend's ex so..." Miyako gave a slightly awkward laugh but smiled even so, glancing up just in tiem to see the bashful grin. "I kinda don't like to think about her! Don't you all do the...um bow thing?"

Should they...keep standing here though in a police tape area talking? She turned to and fro, trying to figure out if anyone else had seen them...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:37 am

"O-Oh. I-I'm sorry. I was just.. surprised by your reaction, that's all. I've never seen someone blush at a joke." He coughed and looked down, feeling bad for making it now, at least feeling bad for creating this awkward situation. And double so once she explained why she hadn't mentioned.

"Ahhh.. I'm so sorry." He bowed his head. "That's such an awkward thing to have to bring up, it's my fault, really." Ugggh, he felt like such a jeerrrrk nowww... Whyyy... He nodded though. He would not bring her up any more. At all. Even if he wanted to know more, like why Canada. NOT THE POINT.

"Um.. Y-yeah.. Yeah, we can." He looked around, trying to see if there was anyone nearby... Didn't look like it.. but.. "Um... N-not here though. I shouldn't do any Quincy stuff in public I don't think... Um.." He wasn't sure where to go though... He couldn't just go hide in the slide and fire spirit arrows out the top...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:45 am

"W-Well it was a... um..." Miyako paused, attempting to reassure the police officer but not knowing how or how to explain her response. "It wasn't...like a bad one I just am not used to people making jokes like that?"

There! She explained and hopefully he felt better, though his sorries caused her hands to wave around as she tried to help again. "I-Its fine! Really don't say sorry, I kinda am bad at lying or hiding things so... its my fault. Erm not my fault but just... its um its okay! Its just really awkward and I feel bad and stuff! So I just um..."

Say um a lot and try to reassure a grown man of acceptability? of what? Discussing her boyfriend's ex, who she barely knew at all?

Miyako's head tilted, confused by Souma's response to her though. It finally hit her though... Her eyes wide, her arm waving grew as she squeaked a response. "Oh! I wasn't...well asking to see that would be rude! I-I was just trying to remember...what kinds of people did what. I-I do...paint brushes? If you wanted to we could... though..."

It might be interesting to see a real live Quincy's powers, her eyes were definitely curious but she could definitely not bother the poor working man.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:54 am

He frowned, his face turning slightly red. Oh god. He just... needed a corner to curl into a little ball or something... He sighed. Okay, that was... being melodramatic. "O-Okay... I won't bring it up again and I will.. also try not to feel bad." Note to self. Never ever EVER press when a teenage girl is hiding something. It's a bad time.

"But I mean.. no, it wouldn't be rude. It's powers you've never seen? Brush powers sound cool too!" He said with a smile. Hmm, a power demonstration? Sounded fun. "Uhh, I just need to put this evidence in my car, then we can find somewhere to show off our powers?" Where though... he wasn't... like... going to take her anywhere super secluded... that would be super creepy. He started heading towards his car where he had evidence bags and such.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:25 am

Souma's promise made Miyako's bright and happy smile appear once more. They would drop it and he wouldn't feel bad either! Good. She was pleased with how this had turned out and was happier than ever and back to her not awkwarded and happy go lucky self.

"Thank you, I was worried for a second you might take it that way. But you are really nice! Aaah, thanks again too. I like mine even if I don't...mmm..." Miyako's face fell a bit but she laughed off the worry and danger, not wanting to tell the poor man about her rather glaring problem.

Instead she nodded and bounced as she turned around, trotting towards the swing set. "That sounds fun! Let me go grab my bag and we can figure something out Souma."

Where could they go? There were lots of parks, this city had a ton of nature areas which was one of its main draws. BIG CITY LIFE but also lots of restful and relaxing places as well... Hm, where though...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:32 am

He smiled a little, glad to see her back to her old disposition. He smiled a little more at her insisting that he was nice. Ahh, if anyone was nice around here, it was her by exactly too much. He had hardly done anything to warrant such praise. "O-Okay, sure Miyako. I'll meet you by the car." He didn't think they'd need to drive to find somewhere safe... he also.. wasn't cray cray about driving around with a high schooler....

Still, he headed back for now and pulled out an evidence bag, placing the box inside and sealing it up before storing it in a secure box in his trunk, locking both the trunk and the box afterwards. There. All done! He sat on the hood, waiting for his newfound friend to come back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:44 am

Miyako bounded over to her bag and stowed away the sketchpad, humming lightly to herself as she settled it in its place before making sure the whole thing was sealed up and ready to go. No need to drop something important! She dusted the sand off the bottom and then settled it on her shoulder before she bounded back towards Souma with lots of energy.

After her short stint with her bag, it had seemed he had settled against the hood of his car. "I'm ready! Got any ideas yet? There's lots of parks but we'd have to go a bit in them to get far enough away... That's about all I know."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:00 am

He slid off the hood and headed for the driver's side, sighing. Okay... He had started off the day good, found evidence that others had missed. Couldn't brag about it without making himself look like a dick, but he could file it and let everyone know what a sloppy job the other guy did... then he made a friend, that was neat...

Now he was getting into his car with a high school girl to find a secluded place in the woods. How... How had his day become this? How had his LIFE become this. Whatever. Just... Whatever powers that be... please don't let me end up on Dateline. He paused and just... went down a list of parks, trying to think of one where there HADN'T been a criminal version of THIS EXACT SCENARIO. Why was Miyako so trusting anyways? She shouldn't climb into a stranger's car, much less go into the woods alone with them. Hell, she should not go into the woods alone with ANYONE, really.. Ahhh. He unstopped and looked over at her.

"Um... I..." Crap... He needed to think of something else... anything elllse. "Okay, we'll... head to the nearest park." DAMN YOU, MAN, THINK HARDER.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:13 am

Souma sighed? Was something wrong? Miyako didn't really want to ask, maybe something bad at work or something, and instead just smiled more. Hibiki said her smile was nice and soothing, maybe it'd help this person too? Hibiki'd been utterly wasted at the time, but she trusted those words.

Miyako blinked and looked at the car before nodding, peering into the nearest window curiously. She'd never been near a police car up close before or anything... so this was interesting and would be a fun story! Even if it looked perfectly normal from the outside... She seemed utterly unperturbed by the fact that she was hopping in. "Do I sit up front or in back? Don't the backs automatically lock? Could I see your keys for a second?"

If he could show her his keys she could totally replicate them in case of emergency and get out of the back! Yesss...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:23 am

"Uh.. You can... I don't think.. Um.. My keys?" He blinked, bombarded with questions and looked down at his keys. W-well... Okay... "Uhh, you can sit where you like and none of the doors automatically lock. I don't get a cop car or anything. I just drive my own." He said with a slight smile. A squad car WOULD be cool though... He waited for her to get in, then handed her the keys as she'd asked. He was curious what she was going to do with them... Or why he handed his keys to a stranger. He was as dumb as she was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:30 am

"Aww that's kind of sad, I always wondered about those kinds of cars..." Miyako did give a slightly deflated sigh, no super back locking fun... but cheered up almost immediately as she climbed into the back behind his seat. It was easier than walking around the car and she was right here! Souma was really nice, she was happy to have met him and she'd get to learn all sorts of cool things about quincy powers too she bet. Her bag was set on the seat next to her as she waited for Souma to get in too and accepted his keys.

Staring at the keys intently, she took memories of them and the little clicker before handing it back and then putting on her seat belt. "Okay all set, we can head to the park now. Are you sure you won't get in trouble for taking time off of work or something?"

Especially with evidence in the trunk?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:39 am

He adjusted the rearview mirror so he could see her, happy she put her seatbelt on, as he did the same. "Okay." He knew a few parks in driving distance, a few that would be good for showing her his powers. And hopefully not getting arrested for a misunderstanding. But for taking time off? No, he would not get in trouble for that.

"Mmm. Technically I'm not even working today. I just wanted to come in and look at the scene myself. And the evidence is bagged and tagged and in a secure box? So... As long as we don't lose the car, it'll be fine." He said with a slight laugh, as he pulled out and headed for the park. "So. You said your boyfriend was a fullbringer? How'd the two of you meet?" He hadn't met a lot of spiritually aware people himself. He was curious how that worked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:00 am

"Oh okay! Well, we'll make sure we don't lose it then. I wonder if I could make a tracking device to keep someone from taking it without us knowing..." Miyako's mind whirled with possibilities, it'd be kind of bad if someone stole the car but it wasn't likely. She still wanted to try that out at least... The car was moving and her eyes went to the window, looking out at the passing by scenery before her eyes found Souma in the mirror.

She gave a small grin, looking a little sheepish as her hand reached up to her hair again. "Aha that's a bit of a story? I kind of... mm... There was a man carrying a kitten around so I went up and talked to him, and he was really quiet and subdued... but I had seen him yelling at someone the day before and drew it?"

That came out wrong and she blushed. "I-It wasn't bad! Just they were...um she was someone who liked to bother him? He's kind of a person who hides their emotions. But anyways! I wanted to play with the kitten so I ended up following him around a bit and he saw my drawings of hollows. I thought I was going crazy, so it made me feel better and then he took me to a place where another friend of mine now works so I could learn more."

She took a breath. "T-Tada... I kinda got kidnapped by a hollow but it was okay! Hibiki and Muika killed it, well Hibiki didn't have powers then so Muika killed it, and then I healed them both up. And that's...how we met... But up...we didn't start dating till later... Ahahahahaha, wow that was long. Sorry Souma."

Finishing with a sheepish grin, she looked away out the window again.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:13 am

That... was an adorable intention. Okay, he'd let her try and prevent the car's theft. She sounded so excited at the prospect, he could hardly say no. He smiled into the rearview to let her know he approved of the idea, before settling in to listen to her story.

"Huh. Sounds like a bunch of events led you two together. That's sweet!" He said with a happy little grin. "I don't mind the length. It was an interesting story." He said. He wanted to ask more questions but... a lot of questions that popped into mind were sort of... cop/authority figure questions? IS he a good kid, does he have a job... And while he was still supremely nervous about driving in the car with an underaged high schooler... REALLY, she was only a few years younger than him... Not too young to be his friend.

"Um... I'm... sort of in the middle of a break up actually?" He said, before hesitating afterwards. "It's um... mutual... Just... I wouldn't say amicable... We sort of are both realizing... we're not happy?" He frowned a little, but he wanted to share with her? At least a little.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:32 am

Miyako returned the grin, she could totally make a tracker when they got out into the woods then! Souma seemed pleased with the idea at least, so she was happy.

He also seemed to like her story and she smiled more and more. Sparkles, beautifully bright sparkles that somehow existed despite the fact that they really shouldn't have, radiated from her as he called it sweet. The hispec even blushed a bit too. "Thank you... I-I'm glad it wasn't boring at least. I kind of worry I'll talk too much about him, so I try to um...just not say anything."

She was worried she'd turn into one of those people who rambled entirely about their boyfriend... And then she felt bad! Her eyes widened, her hand went to her mouth and she flinched. "Aaah I'm sorry I'm sorry! I just have been rambling about him and... That really really sucks..."

"At least you both aren't happy...that makes it easier? O-Or worse. I mean, it was worse when one still cared but the other didn't... or would be?" Miyako had had a few boyfriends, none really serious like Hibiki was but... she'd broken up with them all so she'd been through a few herself even if they were kiddy stuff. At least a few had still felt something for her and those had been the worst... Just utter guilt for not feeling the same.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:38 am

He shook his head. "It's... You don't need to apologize. You shared, I wanted to share back. You seem.. nice. So I wanted to confide in you." He gave her a reassuring smile before sighing, having to come back to the subject at hands itself to explain. "W-well... I guess... yeah, I'm glad there's nothing to feel guilty about.... We just... realized we don't love each other? I guess it's just a little cold is all." He shrugged.

"But at least neither of us is TOO broken up? I'm not rushing out to meet anyone, but it's nice to have the road open, y'know?" Speaking of open roads, the road through the park was nice as they approached the trees and more secluded areas. A bit further and they could find a clearing for him to show her his bow at.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:49 pm

"Oh...well thank you! I'll definitely listen if you wanted to talk more, I mean it must suck so maybe talking about it will make you feel better too." Miyako smiled in return, another of her bright and almost constant ones. Her faded a bit but she nodded firmly. "Mm, so its better to stop being together even if its painful and makes you upset... Or at least upset at the lack of feelings over it."

She giggled though at that and gave him a thumbs up. "It is! You are free to find someone else now, if you wanted, or just be single and have less worries over those feelings or that person. Freeedom from it all!"

Hopefully he'd dwell on that and not the more painful things. "Looks like we're getting closer. My power's kind of flashy, or well the one part of it is. I guess your bow would be too if anyone else could see it?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:11 pm

He couldn't help but smile when the little otter back there was so encouraging. "You're a sweet k-person, Miyako." Almost called her a kid... "It's at least not a big dramatic thing. I think that was why we knew it needed to end? That neither of us was too upset about the prospect." He shrugged. "I'm not rushing into anything though but the freedom is nice I suppose."

He looked out the window, noting the area around. Hm. He drove a bit farther before pulling off into a clearing. Here should be good a place as any. It wasn't 100% invisible from the road, so they could see someone coming but nobody would be able to note what they were doing through the trees. Ugh, he felt so creepy. He'd feel better once they were actually demonstrating powers though. He parked and got out, opening Miyako's door for her.

"Yeah, my bow is.. kinda flashy though. It's not the most extravagant one I've seen though. My mother had a fricking Ballista, believe it or not."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:31 am

"...Its okaaay. I know everyone but Hibiki thinks of me as the baby, to be protected and sheltered. Thanks though, I am glad I am not annoying at least!" A long suffering sigh sounded as he almost called her a kid, it was almost normal by now to hear that. Miyako still gave a nod though, accepting his words as nice ones that made her feel better as well. She also accepted that the topic about his ex was rather...finished for the moment. "As long as you both feel better that's honestly all that matters."

They were out of the way in one of the out of the way areas and parked, Miyako unbuttoned her seatbelt and smiled up at Souma as he opened the door for her. "Thanks... Oh wow, a ballista? That's... that's... something."

She straightened her skirt and clothes, unbuttoning her coat and shrugging it off to toss into the car for now since it would be fine to. Then she held up her left hand and jingled the charm bracelet on it. "You first then? I can show you mine in a minute, unless you want to see it first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scene of the crime   The scene of the crime - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scene of the crime
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: