(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:48 am

If he really were an unbelievably fluffy animal, Mia's words would have caused an ear twitch, and subdued happiness; he was still utterly confused though. Why had she wanted to move away? Why did she want to stay away? He was not conscious of how severe his confused state was fully, but he figured she was moving back due to his unresponsiveness.

Why...?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:53 am

Mia got the bedding half way back before she broke. Masaru was...the absolute cutest person in all of existence. How could she have felt she'd be able to sleep apart from him, dirty thoughts or no!? Moving to his side, she fell to her knees on the bedding in front of him as her arms reached out to pull him into a hug. Her arms settled around his neck as she held him to her, her hands in his hair and on his back.

"Sorry...sorry... I-I just..." Masaru was still confused, that much was obvious and Mia shook her head as she hid her face in his neck. "I just...was...having lots of um...dirty...th-thoughts from...earlier and felt...other side of room? Would um... be best..."

Not if it caused such a reaction in her love though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:01 am

Masaru allowed Mia to pull him into a hug, though his reaction was late by a decent bit as his arms finally came up to wrap around her. Just as she began talking...

...That...

That was the reason?

"....Mnp..." It wasn't a happy noise, not quite annoyance, but... If Mia pulled back there would be the closet thing to a pout she'd ever seen on his expression.

He thought they'd agreed to work things like that out? She'd made him promise at least... She didn't get a free pass to just ignore things like that either though! He could claim this... She'd made him promise... The promise should go both ways...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:08 am

Masaru's slow response to the hugs told her more than he probably wanted and Mia felt bad as she pulled her head back. It was just in time to receive a grumpy? sound as well as... pout? Was he pouting!? Mia blushed and looked away, a bit ashamed now of her reaction.

She got a bit of a pout on her lips as well, her eyes trained on the bedding next to them as she tried to pull back. What could... she even say...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:12 am

"...That promise goes both ways..." Masaru finally said, the pout still on his features as he did so. That promise went both ways, why should he have to be the only one that had to speak up abut such things? He didn't, and he shouldn't.

If it wasn't obvious already about said promise, he was making it obvious.

Those problems were no reason to just sleep apart, doing that would only make them worse....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:15 am

Mia startled up, turning a deeper red as she glanced back at Masaru. He was still pouting! She...didn't have to...

She crossed her arms and looked away again as she bit her lower lip. "D-Does not..."

There had been no such agreement! No such binding and vital agreement! Besides she was...she was... there wasn't... It wasn't good!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:19 am

"....Not fair if it's just me that has to make the promise." Masaru replied, his pouty-ness the cause for his short phrases. Really, why should he have to promise and not her!?

It didn't make any sense!

How could he feel right about saying anything with such a half-promise? It was much too embarrassing to be in such an agreement alone. He could not abide if it were only him! It had to go both ways...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:23 am

"I-It is too..." Mia continued to look away. It was so fair! Though pouty Masaru...was a treat... Mia's eyes glanced back, then looked away...then looked back...

She blushed brightly and shook her head. His pouting was swaying her to agreeing but... no! She couldn't tell him, it'd be embarrassing... There was already enough embarrassment in their lives to add hers to it...

A rebellious and truthful part of her responded that she had already done these things so what was the big deal. Mia ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:27 am

"Not..." He could do this all night, he would not budge from such a statement. No way could he be the only one speaking up about these things, not at all. They'd just recently spoken about this too! These things were perfectly fine for them to discuss and take part in!

It wasn't fair...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:32 am

Mia knew...deep down that she was being irrational and stupid over it but... it just... felt wrong sometimes...

Not in a bad way just in a... Masaru was so... and she... was...not...

Giving a deep sigh, Mia's face was turned fully from Masaru's as she finally caved. "F-Fine."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:39 am

"..." They were both quiet for sometime, but the pout remained strong and in tact before... It calmed some when finally caved and turned to face him.

Now the happiness at her return was a bit more obvious, there would be a floof tail swishing had he actually had one.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:09 pm

Oh...Oh no he was doing the thing Papa did... The invisible...tail swishes... Mia's face turned a bright red as she squeaked, attempting to not find Masaru impossibly cute now and failing. He was pouting around her... And then this?

She couldn't stay grumpy when he was being this cute...

Instead she leaned forward and rubbed her nose against his, wondering if the promise meant she should tell him all the thoughts she had had... that would be too flustering...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Masaru was pleased with these actions, returning Mia's affectionate gesture with a movement of his own, and he finally gave a smile; the pout disappeared for now, having gotten the explanation he'd wanted.

His hold moved to be more secure, his previous hold rather weak in comparison. This was good, he'd gotten the reasoning, and an update to the promise he'd previously had to make.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:13 am

Giggling at Masaru's response to her nose nuzzles, Mia pulled her head back just as his hold got more secure. Well she'd be here for a while then... Moving closer, she snuggled up on his lap before she froze solid for a few moments.

"U-Um... Masa? You are being cute and all but... um if we...are this close and snuggled I might... get...how I was earlier again... With the um...not so...pure thoughts." Mia admitted, her face red as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:27 am

Masaru was quite content with the snuggling, glad they were passed their previous subject and on to happier things. They remained like this for a good while, which was perfectly fine by him until...

Hm?

"...D-Do you not...want to have such thoughts?" They'd already established...thinking like that was perfectly alright...i-it was fine for them to do so, so the only problem here would be if Mia didn't want to be having them and wanted...nothing to do with that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:31 am

Snuggling Masaru was the best and she felt bad for her words...though they hadn't stopped the snuggles... Maybe she'd be fine like this? Though they hadn't been earlier... there'd been obvious reactions...

"I-I'm not sure? They could...be a hassle... U-Unless they weren't to you?" Mia was worried about that... They were supposed to be relaxing and that...definitely was relaxing after... But before it wasn't! She'd loosened Masaru up so it wouldn't do to get him all tense again...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:37 am

"Th-They're not a hassle to me, i-it's fine...perfectly so for us to...think such things." Masaru answered; it was just fine, it was fine to think like that, and if things came from it then that was fine as well.

They shouldn't have to worry about whether or not thoughts like that were alright or not, it would just cause unnecessary concern since...it was already established it was alright...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:53 am

Mia turned red, she knew all of this...they repeated it lots... but just... reassurance helped a lot. Masaru was so wonderful, she didn't want him to think of her...but he never did! Ever! She guessed she just needed to hear it enough...

"O-Okay. Th-The bathing like that was...um...really tempting... I-I'm sorry it just... When I live with you....if we bathe a lot I might... might be like this a lot..." She stuttered out, wanting to at least clear her conscious of all her assumed wrong doing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:01 am

Masaru was unable to deny the fact that the bathing together...had been...well it'd been the cause for not-so-innocent thoughts that brought about fluster...

He gave a small nod to Mia's words as she explained; "That's...That's alright, to...be like that... I-If you want to bathe together often t-that is!" He added the last part quickly; he didn't mind, it was nice even if it...sometimes...

"You don't have to apologize for that at all, Mia..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:42 am

:: NSFW - Start ::

Mia hadn't been expecting Masaru's response and smiled softly, nodding a bit in agreement. "All right... if you think its fine... Then we will...do things...whenever, Masaru..."

She hadn't stuttered even if the reply was halted and a bit nervous. His words about not apologizing had made that part easier at least... What did they do now though? It was... it was all okay... should she kiss him? 

But...

Mia's eyes darted to his lips as she leaned in, her hand moving up to her face to brush back his longer bangs before she halted almost a breath away from his lips. She was allowed to...even when she was a bit... kissing was fine...

That repeated thought was what allowed her to close the distance between them and kiss him.

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:01 am

"Mhm, it's just fine..." Masaru gave another small nod, his owns words not as halted but it was...a flustering topic. It was alright though, they...they had figured things out...that should be figured out b-before they settled in with the move...

He was still as Mia seemed to be thinking on something, his eyes shifting over to her hand as it brushed some of the hair from his face.

As she leaned in, he felt her lips eventually touch his in a kiss, to which he responded to, his hold securing somewhat around more.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:31 am

As Masaru's hold secured, Mia's other hand held the sleeping robe tightly while they kissed. Her other hand had settled in his hair for the moment, holding it back some but also feeling it lightly. It felt good to kiss him again, even if it was going to cause her to be tempted by him. She was supposed to be tempted, he was her love...it'd be wrong to not be tempted when she was the sort of person to want this stuff...

After a few moments she pulled back, wanting to ask a few things before she kept doing so.

"S-So I shouldn't apologize for...looking at you?" Mia asked softly, her eyes still closed and lips still touching Masaru's as she spoke. It was too hard to pull away fully from him, not now that she was giving in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:39 am

Masaru continued to respond to the kiss, enjoying the feeling of Mia's hand in his hair, even if she was holding it back some, she was still playing with it slightly... Her other had a tight grip on his robes...

"Hm?" As Mia pulled back Masaru listened to her question, blinking once before giving a small smile against her lips; "You definitely don't need to apologize for that...Y-You can look if you want, o-only you can..."

That wasn't something she needed to apologize for at all, if she had to apologize then he would need to as well...i-it wasn't like he hadn't...even if it was only for a short moment...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:43 am

Mia's hand slipped into his hair more, not really paying attention as she played with it a bit. It felt nice though she wasn't sure if she could keep it up.

"What...if I want to lots..." Mia murmured, though she felt the smile against her lips and gave Masaru one in return, following by a short kiss. It was too tempting! She couldn't resist... plus he'd said...only her...

Only she could look at him... But it was...the same for her! "I-It goes for me too. Only you can...Y-You can look all you want whenever... U-Um did you then?"

It may have been embarrassing to ask but...she was curious if he had...when they were like that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:52 am

"It's fine if you want to..." If she wanted to look a lot, then she was free to do so; she could look at him whenever she wanted and as long as she wanted.

Did he...look? Well, yes...

"Mhm... I-I did." They both could look whenever and for how ever long they wanted when the opportunity arose. That was certainly alright...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next