(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake It~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Aito had slowed it down a bit with the drinking, already feeling a bit warm thanks to the two he'd already had; he occasionally sipped on water, not wanting to just load up on alcohol while he was here.

"Mn?" Feeling a tug at his shirt, his attention went to the girl attempting to get his attention; she seemed shy, and smaller than Miyako even...definitely uneasy as she attempted to...talk to him?

"A..Ah..." He gave a nod, and it was obvious he was at least trying to give his girl some courtesy in attempt to...make her not freak out.

She seemed like she'd be better mannered than the last one anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:32 pm

"...Isittrueyouareaserialkillerand youaregoingtokillMiyakoandtakehertohellwithyoubecauseyou arealsoavengfulspiritbentonthedestruction of the world?!" As soon as he gave acknowledgement of her the girl jittered more and rather quickly sputtered out a fear filled reply. She stared up as if scared he would smite her where she stood, shaking.

Aya had been busy... it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:37 pm

"...Hah?" Aito blinked, his eyes having widened a fraction as he tried to understand the girl's quick words.

Is it...true he was a...

Gh...g...Where the hell had she gotten an idea like that!? Had that other chick seriously...

Silently, he wished Miyako would pick less shitty friends. He didn't get the whole friend thing entirely, but going around saying your friends boyfriend is a damn serial killer didn't seem like it was being a damn good friend! "Protect" his ass!

"No...absolutely not..." Despite his rather loud thoughts, he didn't let it show on his face, and had...calmly attempted to...show the girl that looked like she was about to drop dead where she stood that he wasn't that at all. "I...I'm just a guy...s'Fine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:05 pm

She nodded, wide eyed and backed away slowly. She definitely..did not believe him one bit.

He was scary...

She too fled after a few moments and did not return.

Miyako though for her part came trotting up after another song passed, the biggest smile on her face as she breathed a bit heavy. "'Biki! Are you doing all right?"

She leaned against the bar, a bit winded for the moment as she closed her eyes and was obviously pleased to be by him again. Her hand went to his arm, settling there comfortably for the moment. She didn't want to hug him... she was a bit..sweaty...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:13 pm

"...."

Well, couldn't say he hadn't tried...

Setting the water aside, he returned to his main drink, sipping away at it for a bit once the girl had run off; thanks to that first one he felt the rest of his night was going to be one big headache...

"Mn..." Hearing himself being addressed, his attention turned to Miyako. She was a bit winded, but she had been up there dancing with her friends.

A hand on his arm?

"Ah...Fine, though one of your friends is going around saying I'm a serial killer or somethin'."

What? Did she think he was just gonna push Miyako out of the loop on that? He wasn't so noble, he would blab all the way~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:24 pm

"...eh?" Miyako blinked with her smile frozen in place, confused for a moment as Hibiki's words sunk in. She just...processed it... So they had been...out here to see him and one was now calling him a serial killer?

Eh?

Eh????

She leaned more against the bar, unable to pull Hibiki down for a small kiss... she felt like it but he was raised up like that and well she might tip him over... Just an apology kiss as she sighed softly, her mood deflating utterly and her smile becoming less sincere.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Setting his glass down, Aito brought his hand to Miyako's head, not really minding if she was sweaty or not; her mood had obviously deflated some at hearing that.

"Don't worry about it...just thought I'd tell you..." If she looked down then that would just be more ammo for that chick...and Miyako would continue to be upset, which...she was here to have fun.

After a brief, small moment of pushing himself, he leaned down some and connected their lips in a kiss for a couple of moments, giving her time to respond if she wanted to.

Considering...his typical...difficulty when it came to being the one to kiss...that should help...cheer her up...right?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Miyako's head instinctively leaned against Hibiki's hand, her smile returning a bit to its usual happiness as he did that. She felt a bit better when he did that and his words made her shake her head just a bit. Intending to respond, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath that was stuck in her throat almost immediately as the man's lips touched hers.

She was shocked but responded after a moment though her eyes were wide open and her face flushed. He tasted...tasted like the alcohol... After he pulled away, her hand went to her lips as her face was easily very flushed. She had a smile on them at least that was genuine and was utterly distracted from his previous words as she gave a small giggle. "You...you taste good. What are you drinking?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:41 pm

"I...I dunno...just something sweet." Aito responded after he'd pulled back.

He'd decided to have something that was sweet, but also a bit strong. It wasn't obviously a sweet looking drink, but it was good. He was on his...third now? Barely, anyway.

She seemed distracted from what he'd told her at least, which was good. Her...smile was more genuine again...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:46 pm

"I wish I could try it! I wonder how it tastes..." Miyako sighed softly, a bit sad she couldn't drink yet. It wasn't as if Hibiki could hand over the drink to her either to try, someone might see and he could get in trouble.

A familiar song started playing in the background and Miyako swayed lightly to it without thinking, but she needed a bit of a break and was resting for the moment. She wanted to stay with Hibiki anyways for a bit longer!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:52 pm

"When you're twenty." Aito replied; that wouldn't be that much longer, just a few more years. "You can have all the sweet drinks you want then."

When she was twenty he would treat her to a drink or something, whatever she wanted to do really.

"Mn...Sweet, mainly...for the taste." Well, he'd already said it was sweet, but...it wasn't like he was an expert at placing flavors.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:14 pm

"...Fine..." Miyako hung her head with a sigh, a tiny cheek puff appearing before it faded. Who knew an illegal person who fought and probably had killed others his whole life would be a stickler for the law?

It looked so good though. And it was sweet... She waved for a water bottle, getting it and popping it open as she took a drink of it. A nod was given at his description as she smiled once more, the pout and sad disappearing as she did. "You really like sweet things, I'm glad you found something you like-"

... This song! Her eyes wide, Miyako smiled as she looked up and sang a few lines softly but with obvious enjoyment. "A simple 1,2,3 and now it’s you and me. I know that you wanna take it higher, and give it to me harder~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Aito gave a small nod; yeah, he liked sweet things...they just tasted good, so...he liked them, he liked other things that weren't sweet too but...they were go-

He nearly choked on his drink upon hearing the lyrics coming from Miyako.

That...Those were...-!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Miyako didn't notice Hibiki's reaction, her eyes closing as she swayed lightly to the beat of the song and sang along. She loved how the beat of this song sang in her bones, shifting her hips and arms much more calmly than if she had been on stage.

She was taking a break after all but nothing said she couldn't dance lightly here~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Of all the songs...of all the songs that could be playing right now...it was that one!? It was that one, and Miyako was just standing...or well, swaying there and singing along to it!?

She...She was clearly singing the song, she...she had to know what it was about, right!?

Not candy, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:42 pm

As the song finished Miyako grinned and drank her water bottle a bit more before setting some money on the counter. She was pleased with that, she loved that song! Hibiki hadn't seemed moved by the music and beat but she didn't mind, he didn't seem to have any sense of rhythm though...

That was kind of sad... "Mm, don't you like music? You should drink that up and maybe you'll wanna try dancing with me 'Biki!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:45 pm

"It...s...s'Not that..." Aito replied, having taken a moment to get over the...shock. "That...song...you know it's...not really about...candy right?"

He...He had to ask, just to be sure...she...she had been singing it just so freely, yet that song was-!

That song was...purely a sex song! He would know, he'd sung it before too!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:51 pm

"..." Miyako just looked at Hibiki before nodding slowly. Was that what was bothering him? That she had been singing a dirty song?

"That song is about sex. Just animalistic hot sex." She spoke softly, holding a hand to her mouth as she tried not to laugh. "Whats wrong with singing songs like that? They are really catchy! There's this one called Ifudoudou thats a bit worse... Mmm Gigantic OTN is about blowjobs and thats fun. Don't even talk about Butterfly! The chorus is 'I wanna make love do you want to get laid?'."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:53 pm

"I...I know it is...I've sung it....." He replied, though he was hardly paying attention to what he was saying; so she did know...she definitely knew then...

She had been flustered when it came to being around him and talking about that stuff so her just...knowingly singing those songs when she was right next to him...just...

Her not knowing would have brought down the shock...

He...He didn't need to know about other songs! He didn't!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:56 pm

"...Y-You sang it!?" Miyako's face turned the deepest red, that causing the expected flustered reaction Hibiki had been missing. Hibiki...with his voice...singing that song...

She almost wanted to fan herself, that was a rather...rather bad thought to have here in the club. Or anywhere!

It was one thing to sing along to songs like that...but...for him to sing along? "Y-You can sing too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:58 pm

And there was the flustered reaction...

Aito tried to shake his shock away, attempted to just push it to the side or to the back of his mind now that things had been...cleared up somewhat, and he gave a small nod.

"A...Ah...I can."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:03 pm

"H-Huh..." Miyako learned something new everyday, something utterly flustering...and just interesting and...

"...Where...and how...and why?" He had seemed shocked she knew it, but it was more surprising from ANY standpoint that he knew it. Not only knew it but sang it! Miyako's hand lifted up as she gently poked his cheek with her finger. What...was going on?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Aito blinked as Miyako's hand came up and...

...poked his cheek?

His eyes tried to shift over to her hand after she'd done so before his eyes returned to her. Where and how? And why? She was talking about his singing or him singing the song?

"I...just...can sing...?" He answered; it was just something he was able to do, he wasn't like some...expert, but he knew he had skill in that area.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:11 pm

"No the song! How? How did you hear it? I didn't think...you were the type to even..." Miyako stifled another laugh as Hibiki's eyes found her finger poking, instead settling her hand against his cheek gently after a moment.

How had he heard this? Where and what had happened to allow him to just sing it too?

Miyako was unaware of the group of girls moving closer, grumpy she had been gone too long...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:16 pm

"I- I just did...it was...I was told to sing karaoke and that just ended up being the song. It wasn't a giant thing or anything..." He would rather not have her dwelling on the fact that it was that karaoke trip she'd read about...

That damn song... That karaoke room was defiled that day...

It wasn't like it was a big deal though! He'd just been asked to be the first one to do a song at karaoke, and that had ended up being the song!

"W...What? Did you want to hear me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake It~!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: