(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake It~!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Miyako practically skipped along as she hurried to Hibiki's apartment. Night had fallen already but she felt safe on the short trip from her school to the place her boyfriend lived. Her friends had been bid a short goodbye, she'd meet them at the club in a bit and had wanted to pick Hibiki up by herself.

She was rather excited, a bright happy smile on her features as she picked up her pace once she saw the building. Her phone was in its holder, her keys in the same spot and she was all set for the night's club fun! Especially fun was another of her clubbing outfits, a short pleated skirt sat on her hips that covered just enough and stockings held up with straps. Her top was a short thing, a bit ruffled and almost looked like a corset in design the way it had cording across the chest. However it didn't show any cleavage despite its design, though her stomach and most of her back was bared by it. It was rather cute but also fun and she was going to enjoy wearing it tonight!

Hibiki was going with her too! He said he'd just sit at the bar and drink but that was fine, he was going!

Smiling brightly, she reached his door and knocked politely. Even if they were dating and doing things...it would feel so rude to just walk in!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:33 pm

It hadn't taken Aito particuarly that long to get ready for the night, having dressed in his usual attire despite where he was headed.

It wasn't like he'd be dancing or anything, Miyako would be doing that with her friends and he'd be at the bar having a few drinks. Despite the likelihood of others pestering him as Miyako predicted, he felt he'd be fine.

If anyone bothered him enough he'd just get up and walk away, go somewhere else until they decided to screw off before returning.

Hearing a knock at his door, Aito moved from his lounging position on his bed, having been lying back and resting a bit before needing to leave, and headed to the door to open it.

Miyako awaited him at the door, her expression bright and obviously excited about the night ahead.

"Mn.." He gave a small nod, a greeting in certain terms; it was a wonder where she found her outfits, they weren't bad, but...they were definitely types he never saw anywhere else before. Would she be able to dance like she liked with her skirt...that short though...

He shook the thought, if she thought the outfit was fine then it was fine!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:40 pm

"Hibiki!" Miyako's smile just brightened as Hibiki answered the door, his name spoken happily as her greeting while he made one of his usual sounds. She stepped back, her arms moving behind her back as she spoke. "Ready then? I'm all set and they already headed out without me."

He seemed fine and okay with going, though she had to wonder if he really wanted to at this point... Well Hibiki would be able to convey if he didn't and she made sure to give him room to step out of his apartment. He was wearing what he normally did so it wasn't like he seemed too bothered by it, she wasn't definitely. As long as he was comfortable she didn't care!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Aito glanced behind him into his apartment before returning to Miyako; everything was set, and Regalia was still on the bed napping for now.

He nodded, stepping out and shutting his door before making sure it was locked.

With his keys, and wallet shoved deeply into his pockets he was all set. He'd gotten anything he'd needed to do today finished, and could now dedicate the rest of the night to this.

"Ready."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Miyako gave a nod in return as Hibiki secured his apartment, waiting patiently for him to finish before giving him another smile once he was done. She reached up as he spoke the okay, gently pulling him down so she could kiss him softly with a soft blush before letting him go. "Lets go then!"

Her hand then slipped into his as she looked ahead, her smile never wavering as she began leading him away from the apartment. "They were really excited to hear you wanted to come! Though I warned em off bothering you too much, they really like dancing so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle. You can be free to do as you please!"

She may have been rambling a bit, but she was excited and happy! She was allowed this!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Not having expected it, Aito was pulled down, though even if he had expected it he would have allowed Miyako to do so anyway, into a kiss; he responded to the kiss until he was let go, giving another small nod as Miyako took his hand and began leading them away from his apartment.

"Mn..." So she'd warned them at least, the ones at her school had been the ones that typically swarmed him, though he wasn't sure which specific ones were her friends and which ones weren't... Still, other than ignoring random strangers he should be fine. "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Miyako shook her head lightly at Hibiki's quietness but didn't have much else to warn him about so she too fell silent. He'd be fine drinking at the bar, she'd be happy dancing and getting to rush over to him during breaks...

Stealing kisses maybe? ...M-Maybe not in front of anything else... She turned red as she thought that, it was still... they didn't kiss in front of anyone else really! O-Or show too much affection at work...

Iyuki would have a hernia on the days he worked...but just it was habit to not be too affectionate other than small kisses when he pointed or holding hands...

She also wondered if he'd watch her dance...she had confidence in her skills but...Hibiki seeing would be a whole nother thing! Well he'd seen once and...but then he'd stolen her from the club!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:37 pm

As they walked, Aito's eyes occasionally shifted to the city around them, looking around at various buildings, to keeping his eyes ahead as they walked, or occasionally shifting down to Miyako again.

There wasn't much to really say about what would be going on tonight, they'd already discussed it a few times previously. He hoped there would be a good few drinks to choose from, he wanted good drinks...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Miyako was paying attention to their surroundings, not wanting to get lost as she was heading from an unfamiliar direction but it wasn't too different. She occasionally glanced up to see Hibiki looking around, entirely missing the times he looked down at her. She was too flustered anyways to really accept it as it was... catching him looking at her would be too much!

It didn't take them long to reach the club, it was the same one as before, The Butterfly. Without the rushing around town it was surprisingly close! Well, within a ten or so minute walk.

There was a short line outside, but the Bouncer was the same as before and gave Miyako a leering smile as he waved the two past into the club. She was regular enough he didn't seem to care anymore and the whole reason they WENT to this one was because it was slightly shady and didn't card them a lot of the time. "Aaah, are you sure? It's loud..."

One final protest, a weak one, made its way past her lips as she tugged him towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:01 pm

The club had been...this close and they'd ended up running all over trying to find it...

That was one thought that crossed Aito's mind as they arrived at the club, the same one he'd had to get her from when he and Iyuki had been searching for her.

...Nevermind the knowledge he could have had the name of the place from the beginning and made the search less difficult.

It had been this close though? A ten or so minute walk...

The bouncer didn't seem to really care or mind them, letting them through when it came to be their turn in the short line, though his hand did become more secure in its hold on hers as they made their way into to club.

"It's fine." Aito replied, answering Miyako's final protest as they made their way towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:10 pm

It...was fine then. Miyako's eyes glanced down at the hand holding hers as it became more secure, turning her head after a moment as a soft smile appeared on her face. She gave his hand a reassuring squeeze as the sounds of the club grew loud, the door getting pushed open with her free hand as she then brought her boyfriend into the bright flashy light filled place.

Music thumped loudly, people danced off in the areas where it was brightest and flashiest and loudest and the young woman led Hibiki over to the bar section where it was just a bit quieter. A few people sat at the bar, not many though and she smiled a bit nervously up at him. "I'll be out dancing! Are you sure its okay? They are already up there, I saw them as we walked in..."

Would...he be fine... just drinking over here? If he wanted to go with her he could...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:16 pm

The club was the same as last time he'd been here, loud and flashy; he followed Miyako as she led him towards the bar, this area at least...somewhat quieter it seemed in comparison to what it'd sounded like at the entrance.

"Ah, it's fine." Aito answered, assuring Miyako once more that he'd be alright.

He released her hand, considering she'd need to go and meet up with her friends, before moving to take a seat at the bar, a bit away from the few people that were already there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:20 pm

Miyako let Hibiki's hand drop a bit nervously but smiled as he took his seat. She looked around briefly, making sure no one was watching or paying attention before moving forward and nuzzling her head against his arm. "Thanks... you are the sweetest. I'll be back in a bit!"

Her smile turned much brighter as she laughed, turning with a wave and rushing off into the crowd as she made her way up to the stage.

A few brief moments later the girl popped up there with the other people dancing, a few girls who looked about her age rushed over and grabbed her arms, before dragging her inside of the group there while she smiled and laughed rather obviously even from a distance. Hibiki was thus left all alone for the moment, while Miyako enjoyed herself on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:24 pm

"A...Ah..." Aito gave another small nod at Miyako's thanks, his eyes following as she ran back into the crowd only to turn towards the bar once he noticed her meet up with her group on the stage.

He went about ordering his drink, focusing on it once he'd received it while Miyako enjoyed herself with her dancing. The drink was strong, definitely, but it was good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Miyako was singing along to the songs, not that anyone could HEAR her over the music, and dancing her little heart out. She glanced from time to time at the bar, something the young women around her noticed and at a quiet signal one of them motioned she was going to the bathroom. Miyako did not notice that at all, too wrapped up in her fun.

Aya made her way in a circular trip around the dance floor, slowly creeping up on the mysterious man who Miyako was tight lipped over. She tapped his shoulder after making sure the group distracted Miyako up on stage, turning her away from the bar and any glances. "Yoooo!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 12:30 am

Aito continued drinking, occasionally swishing the liquid around in the glass absentmindedly once he'd drunken most of it. Just as he was finishing off the rest of the glass, another full one having already been placed in front of him, he felt a tap at his shoulder.

His eyes shifted to the side, looking over at the girl that was speaking to him.

"Ah..." He gave a small nod of acknowledgment, typical greetings lost to him on his part mainly.

One of Miyako's friends...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:36 pm

What kind of hello was that? Aya's eye twitched slightly, but Miyako had warned them away from bothering him. She hopped up on a chair, leaning against the bar counter as the person tending it brought her a water.

She had more time, the other young woman was severely distracted by a guy up on stage flailing around so badly it was impressive and enjoying herself as she laughed.

"Are you already drunk then? Sheesh." ...Wait he was drinking at the BAR he was old enough to? Holy hell Miyako. Aya had obviously not been one of the ones entranced with him or seen him before now, hence why she had been sent. "Eeeeeh, that much older? Where did she even find you? Are you bothering her for things? You had best be nicer to her than you are to me."

She popped open the bottle and took a chug of it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:05 pm

"No..." Aito replied, shaking his head slightly before taking another sip from his drink; he wasn't drunk yet though he did feel a bit warm. He was still fully aware though, and just by the girl's tone he could tell is first impression wasn't really up to her par.

Not that it was his job to impress anyone anyway~

"We met in the park awhile back, and no; she made the first move." Might as well give the truth, wasn't like it was anything to hide. They had been friends for awhile and then they'd ended up in a relationship.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Well Aya didn't blame Miyako for making moves. She gave him a glance. Yep, no blame at all. She wondered if the friend had gotten him naked yet?

"You really are a quiet one. Huh, thats a shocker you'd think she'd like someone who smiles as much as her. Don't you bring her down and all that with your sullenness?" Aya questioned. If he wasn't drunk he was just sullen normally then. "Why you dating a high schooler anyways? Got some weird fetish for school uniforms?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:22 pm

And she had basically called him the rude one?

Aito blinked, his eye having twitched before at the girl's words, and assumptions. The hell kind of guy did she think her friend was attracted to?

"I haven't heard a complaint from her yet." Aito stated, turning his attention back to his drink. So what if he couldn't smile, she knew the circumstances. As for those assumptions, "Eh~? What kind of person do you think she is? You honestly think she'd have such shady tastes? Heh, nice friendship~"

Really, he didn't really get the whole highschool friendship shit, but damn...if you were friends don't make assumptions like that out of no where...

If she gave no fucks about the things she said, why should he...

"To answer your question though. No." Another sip, and she had earned no further explanation.

Not his fault, she'd made the bad impression.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:36 pm

"Cause she's nice and likes to help people. We look out for each other. What kind of friends would we be if we didn't come bother you and make sure you weren't faking shit just to get some high school ass especially after recently with all those weirdos." Aya smirked, this would be fun as she finished the water bottle and set some money on the bar. "Friends are well fucking aware of their friends faults and try to cover for em. Don't you know how friends work?"

Maybe they shoulda sent someone nicer or with more fucks to give, but Aya wasn't one to beat around any bushes. "And Miya's faults include trying to be too nice to people who don't deserve it one fucking bit. Look."

The flailing man had attached himself to the young woman and her other friends took him away as she laughed softly, a bouncer coming by to take him off stage.

"She shoulda fucking kicked his balls to his throat but instead she just smiles it off. We're not close but shit, who wants to see someone sweet like her get fucked up by some older man with weird intentions?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 pm

"Nope." Aito replied, his answer simple; "I don't."

Well, he really didn't and he wasn't going to get all pissy just because she was testing him on that. People crowded themselves around him now with that friends stuff but it wasn't like he understood it, especially now considering what he'd become.

His eyes shifted over to the stage as Aya suggested he look, and the scene earned another twitch of his eye. Luckily the guy was pulled off stage...

"Mn...Hmph." With her friends she was fine...but he'd go up there if needed. Once he was sure the situation was alright, he turned back to the bar.

She really wanted to egg him on...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:00 pm

"Ahahaahah!" Aya patted his shoulder and slipped from the barstool. Didn't know how friends work? What the fuck kind of response was that? "She found a real fucking mess this time. HAH. Welp gotta run, she's looking in this direction!"

With a salute of utter disrespect and a mock bow she ran off into the crowd before the smiling girl could see her friend at the bar.

Flee!

Miyako just smiled at Hibiki as she looked over, seeing him drinking at the bar still and waving happily before being grabbed by another friend and tugged back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:08 pm

Aito blinked as the girl laughed and ran off, blinking once again after she'd disappeared into the crowd.

Wow, how insensitive could a person get~?

Miyako had one really rude friend in that little group of hers. A fucking mess? Maybe. It wasn't something he could deny, but...

"Kehe..." Protective over her friends, huh? Well, he'd met worse people...

It wasn't like he'd had a choice in his upbringing, a little girl like her wouldn't last a day...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Soon another young woman snuck up, but this one was much quieter. She reached up and tugged on his shirt very softly at least a few songs after the last girl left. "U-Um...hello..."

She seemed nervous and shy, quite a bit smaller even than Miyako as she jittered in place. She stared up at Hibiki in utter fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shake It~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shake It~!   Shake It~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shake It~!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: