(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Long Distance Hareming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:24 am

The little fox grew annoyed with how much she'd tossed it, plopping down in the middle of the floor despite Selena's coaxing. She crawled from the bed, sighing and still on camera as she went over to the curled up fox. It popped one eye open and then promptly ignored her. "Hey! You brat!"

A good natured rant at the animal, it was obviously one of familiarity. The animal just got up and circled before laying NOT facing Selena as the woman plopped herself on the floor with the toy. "Don't give me the rear end treatment you little shit! Normally you make me play for hours!"

Selena's cheek puffed for a moment before she let the breath out, tossing the toy onto the foxes head before it bounced off and rolled away. Cora flicked an ear back but otherwise didn't move...

"Ungrateful brat!" She got back up and ran back towards the bed and camera, a bit grumpy with her silly fox.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 am

Aito blinked as the fox...quit, ignoring Selena no matter how much the woman coaxed her. It seemed the fox could be a real smartass when she wanted...that was nothing to be ashamed of.

It didn't seem like she was going to budge though, being completely done with playing on camera.

"Heh." He couldn't help it, he had to snicker at least once...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:33 am

"Aah! Not both of you at once!" Selena caught Hibiki's snicker just as she got back, eyes wide though he couldn't see at all. Hibiki would notice the fox moving from the video, stalking her mother...

"I can't deal with two smartasses at once. I will so ban you both from being within ten feet of each other if you can't keep a lid on it." While she ranted at him, the fox got close to the bed, her butt wiggled and then... Hibiki would see her jump and hit the camera. It tumbled over, the distracted Selena screeched lightly and fell over as she fox got the jump on her and there was the sound of shuffling around on a bed and some very vulgar swearing in french.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:35 am

Aito had no time to respond to Selena's threats, his eyes catching the fox as he noticed her wiggle before...promptly jumping and hitting the camera.

He blinked, hearing Selena once again begin swearing off camera as she shuffled around and tried to straighten things again. It was...really hard to keep himself from snickering...

So very...very hard...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:40 am

"Shit!" Selena kicked the camera with her foot as the fox hopped away from her mother, off of the bed and then landed in view of the now dangling from the and upside down camera.

More things in very quickly spoken french, definitely not english... was yelled at the fox who looked like the cat that at the canary as she sat on the floor. She was upside down for Hibiki before the camera was lifted and he was given a glimpsed of the very tussled up Selena. Her hair was floofed up, her sweater twisted and she was speaking quick french to the fox as she settled it back in place. "...another thing you ingrate! Can't even play with a toy when requested! Sheesh!"

She switched back to japanese mid sentence, turning to finally look back at the computer to see...Hibiki holding back snickers. She turned a distinct shade of red and covered her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:42 am

As the scene continued before him, it became even harder to hold them back, he had a small grin at this point, especially as Selena managed to grab the camera and give him a glimpse of her rather disheveled state now.

It was all too amusing...

It really was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:45 am

"Ugh! I hate you Hibiki!" Her voice higher than usual with embarrassment, she dove forward and went to close her laptop as she saw that grin. "Goodnight!"

She could at least get that out...before she slammed it shut. Because she closed the laptop though and didn't end the call...she was still visible for a few brief moments. Her face turned weary and she looked...rather sad before the video cut off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:47 am

"..."

He hadn't even been able to get another word about before she shut the laptop, she was embarrassed, yes...but...

Aito blinked as the call ended; had she seemed upset when she thought it'd ended? Why? She had been embarrassed earlier, and really...nothing he'd done was outside the norm of their usual actions, so that couldn't be a reason to be upset...

Well...he couldn't ask her about it now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:03 am

About a week later the ever fashionable Selena walked down the street of a largish city in Japan. Behind her was a rolling bag, she wore nice heels and a tight pair of white pants. In addition to those, she wore a top that showed her belly, a short jacket over that barely went past her breasts and a large pair of sunglasses. Her orange hair was pulled back and hidden partially under a smallish sunhat... and she held in her free hand a paper with the name of a maid cafe.

Seeing the sign, noticing the time on a small fancy watch on her wrist she noted she was there right at opening and pushed the door open with a grin. Hibiki was supposed to be working today. She hoped he liked surprises, she had a few.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:06 am

Aito let out a sleepy huff, he had to open up today...no one ever really came in right at opening time, but...they had to open up on time. For now, it was just him...eventually everyone else would come along but not for a bit longer...

He had already changed, having needed to do so before opening up.

Damn...uniform...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:11 am

Stepping into the darker lit place than the late morning sun, Selena pulled along her bag. It had important items in it, she couldn't leave it behind... As her eyes adjusted to the light, she noticed a rather... handsome fellow in a butler uniform.

"I'm sorry, I'm new to this whole cafe thing. How does it work?" An innocent question from an innocent foreigner and a not so innocent smirk as she lowered her sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:13 am

Aito hadn't been paying attention to any people wandering about the sidewalks while he opened up, and so when he heard...himself(?) being addressed he turned...

...It probably hadn't even taken a single second before a look of horror crossed his face.

What....What the hell was she doing here!?

"A..g....ah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:18 am

"That's not a nice greeting. Or a happy one. Oh well, maybe the assassins will mistake you for a victim of mine and not a lover." Selena laughed softly, that look of horror perfect...and she snapped a picture with her camera phone.

She promptly stuffed it back in her bra and put up a pouty face. "I even brought you a present too important to deliver through mail! Sheesh."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:21 am

"H...Hah!?" He was too late the stop her from taking a damn picture! He...He couldn't even grab her phone either! Not...Not out here anyway while he was on the job! God damn it!

What the hell was this about assassins and presents!?

"Tch..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:24 am

"...Not even a hello?" Selena gave a weak smile, letting some of her weariness show through as she moved to take a seat.

"I came all the way here to see you..." Of course it WAS Hibiki, so what else was she expecting. "You do look handsome in that uniform... If I could stay for a few days..."

She'd want to see it on him in a much better way, but... oh well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:27 am

"Gh..." How the hell could he manage a hello after all of that crap!?

Aito remained standing as Selena took a seat, noting her weary state, but she kept on as she usually did. Came all the way out here to see him, she'd mentioned an important present earlier...he guessed it must be damned worth it to make this trip...though, she had the money so...really other than her schedule and life back at home nothing was really stopping her from these trips.

Odd though, she wasn't even planning on staying a few days?

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:32 am

"Its about your family. You have two remaining relatives by blood. One lives in this town." It seemed he wouldn't even come over? Maybe she shouldn't have...expected anything soothing really. Selena's weak smile faded as she got to business. Maybe this would interest him?

Obviously she hadn't. Rubbing her forehead in the time honored way she did while stressed, she supposed sitting here in the open would be...weird for this talk. "I'd be a little careful, is there a side room we could go in? I wasn't joking about an assassin. Luca's supposed to be avoiding the house and I have the animal's at a friends place in case they try to hit me there. Julian's fine. I think the bounty is up to... forty million?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:37 am

What?

Aito blinked; she'd managed to dig up information on his family and had...found blood relatives? How... Well, he only knew of his parents, he'd never met any others and he assumed they were nonexistent.

She...wasn't joking about that assassin either? They had a bounty on her head for that much? He guessed...it would be good to avoid being in plain sight then. "We can talk around back."

He waited on her, she was obviously stressed and not entirely her usual self... Once she was ready, he would show her around back so they could talk in private. It would be fine to do so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:44 am

Selena nodded and stood up a bit wobbly before smiling, a bit like her old self. "Not even a hello kiss."

She was teasing, not having expected one but having to note it anyways... It was a failed teasing as she could barely carry through with it, though. Following him around back, she entered the employees lounge after him and plopped herself on a chair at the table. She laid her head on it sideways and closed her eyes with a soft little groan. "Please tell me you are at least doing better than me. I need some good news..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:47 am

Aito moved to sit down at the table with her when they entered the employees lounge, her earlier teasing having fallen flat... She was really out of it...

Good news, huh?

"Well if you're worried about some assassin targeting me, then don't." He replied, flipping his right wrist over on the table to show the metallic charm hooked to the bracelet that was wrapped multiple times around his wrist. "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:50 am

"...is that a girl's phone charm?" Selena's eyes focused on the bracelet, noting one thing immediately. She'd seen one last visit in a pink wrapping at a store. It was cool enough looking as far as phone charms turned into bracelets went. "I don't...think you becoming metrosexual will scare off professional contract killers... no offense to that."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:54 am

W...Wha...He was trying to give her some good news here damn it! And it wasn't girly, it was neutral! God damn it! So much for giving good news! Obviously, his usually irritation crossed his features.

"Gh..g..." With a twitch of his eye, he forced himself to continue; "For one, I am a professional killer, two, worst comes to worst I can blow his brains out!" He waved the arm slightly that held the bracelet. "You act like I'm some spiritual dumbass without powers!"

Seriously, how much more straightforward did he have to get?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:01 am

Selena didn't seem to mind his irritation, though she seemed too far past minding anything at the moment...

"You coulda just said that in the first place! Ugh, you are such a smartass." Selena shot up thought her heart wasn't in her insults, amazement in her eyes as she realized what those words meant. Her hands dropped the handle of the bag she had been gripping like a lifeline as she reached up to grip his wrist and examine the item.

Real relief shone on her face and a soft smile as she looked at the formerly-girls-phone-charm turned obviously not metrosexual male's bracelet. "Show me. Blow their brains out? Some sort of projectile one then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:06 am

"Gh-!?" He'd thought his words were obvious! He thought his actions had been pretty damn obvious too! He could hardly get a word out as she grabbed his wrist and asked him to show her. "Gh...Fine..."

He was the only one here right now, other than Selena, so it was fine.

With a huff, mostly due to his irritation, he went about summoning his weapon; a pistol appeared in his hand, sleek and new looking. "What I meant is a gun."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:11 am

As the pistol appeared, Selena's eyes widened and obviously impressed she reached for it in his hands. It looked nice and sleek, obviously Hibiki knew how to use it. She was relieved, impressed and happy all at once and it washed away her weariness for a few moments as she turned his hand around but didn't touch it.

"Now this is a power. I'm honestly impressed, you get a gun? This is so amazing and it suits you!" She was grinning as she finished her examination, purple eyes looking back up at him finally as she gave him a sheepish smile. "I'm such a dumbass. I come here and see you and just irritate you... Sorry."

This wasn't Selena at all. But she felt she should.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Distance Hareming
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next