(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Long Distance Hareming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Aito stopped scrolling as the call appeared, and he accepted like he had last time to see... she had one of those poorly done English sweaters on, she'd called it...Engrish? He figured that's what she'd called it, if his memory on such an event served correct.

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm

"Hello Hibiki~" Selena laughed softly at the Mn greeting, shaking her head as Hibiki in all his fluffy kitten loved glory appeared on screen. Regalia seemed to be in a lovable mood at least it seemed.

"You are quiet today. Are things going well?" There was a hint of worry to her voice, she did...worry over him despite Seiya's death making it safer. She hoped he was happy at least and had people to bother him and bug him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:58 pm

"Ah..." He gave a nod at her question; he was just fine, he'd stayed in most of the day though... but that wasn't anything bad. "I'm fine..."

Not much had happened since their last call, though he had come across another spiritually aware human... That was something to say he guessed, since there seemed to be a lot around here...

"Ran into another spiritually aware human, think she's a fullbringer..." She went about using an item like fullbringers did...so it seemed like she was one...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:20 pm

It was good to hear he was fine, Selena's worries pushed down for the moment...though they flared a bit as Hibiki spoke. A female...fullbringer. A female...

Selena's face turned a bit pouty. "Oh. I see. Is she nice?"

She forced herself to be nice and ask questions. Normal questions.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Was she...pouty? If she was then why? He'd just mentioned he'd come across another fullbringer, nothing to really get intense about...

"High school girl, came across her because I had the cat with me...later on when Okura was explaining things a hollow showed up, we dealt with it, and that's when her powers came about... She's newly developed..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:35 pm

"I see. Well that is good to hear... I think. What kinds does she have then?" Selena, against her will, was curious. A high school girl was no threat to her...her harem... even if she shouldn't get jealous she was a bit.

If the girl was cute...Hibiki was handsome... The pout didn't disappear. She'd tell him about Luca in a few minutes but for now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:44 pm

"The charms on her charm bracelet turn to brushes...like...for painting and stuff, I guess; she uses 'em to heal serious injuries... I ended up getting my chest sliced but she just brushed the wound away...along with some of my old scars... She healed Okura's eye too... I don't think she realized then how powerful they already were..."

Though...while they were powerful, right now using them to such an extent exhausted her. He guessed with enough practice she would stop becoming so exhausted and be able to utilize them fully...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 pm

"Thats...really useful. Wow." Okay she was impressed. That was...even scars?! Muika's eye?!

Selena crossed her arms as Hibiki, for himself, ranted over his new...friend. She tried to cover up her annoyance by grumbling. "I see, all your scars gone? I know they were bad memories but they looked sexy on you. Hmph."

She was happy for them being gone, but she wouldn't admit to him she was...getting more jealous. "Apparently Luca's a fullbringer too. I found that out and he's also the healing type...his is blood though..."

Shuddering a bit at that thought, she continued her pout.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:53 pm

"Tch, didn't really noticed until after she'd healed 'em." Aito replied, glancing down at his chest though Regalia blocked it from view for the most part, along with his top. "She just meant to heal the cut I got, and Okura only suffered a scratch on the cheek, but she'd managed to heal old injuries along with 'em..."

That violin teacher of hers was also a fullbringer possessing healing abilities? What were the odds of that? Looks like fullbringers were all over the damn world, not just this city... He had to wonder how many of them there really were in the world...

Blood was his method though? Eugh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:02 pm

"Weird... Well you should make her practice them so they get built up and you learn the extent of them... No powers for you yet?" Selena questioned, wanting to not talk about the cute girl that probably was adoring Hibiki with Selena not there... 'You have Luca and Julian here...' a traitorous part of her murmured. She ignored it.

She instead focused on Hibiki's slightly grossed out face. She frowned and immediately her own fear of that power was pushed aside. "Don't you dare make faces. Its not like he can help that being his power!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:12 pm

"Her choice, if she wants to do that then fine... She doesn't seem to have offensive abilities though... The only advice we could give her for now, until we could think of something better was to improve her running, she said she runs frequently though..."

His expression became lightly grumpy when Selena questioned his own abilities, or well...in this case his abilities which were still lacking.

"None." He stated, though...

Now she was suddenly grumpy about him making faces at the other guy's power? It was blood though! How could he not feel a little grossed out, even if there was nothing that could be done to help it!?

"...Whatever."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:22 pm

"Ouch. Well fullbringers have other powers, so she'll be fine. Get her to practice the soul pulling...You should be trying to too. Your lives are on the line, this is no time for you to suddenly develop a soft side." Selena glared at Hibiki, wondering how much misinformation and shitty teachings he had been giving the girl now.

She merely sighed at the grumpy expression but waved her hand. It couldn't be helped, he was a stubborn mule of a man. She had no doubt they would appear eventually but until then...

His whatever caused her to glare more before she looked away and went silent. She was protective of Luca! So what.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:31 pm

"Tch..." He didn't even know where to begin with that soul pulling crap! So...So what if he didn't have powers yet! He wasn't completely defenseless! He was not getting a soft side, not at all damn it!

Fullbringers had to attach to something to develop powers! He wasn't the type to get emotional over a damn item!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:43 pm

"Don't tch me! I worry about you, you idiot." Selena grumbled, hands thrown up in the air. "I want you to be able to defend yourself if there is something you can't run away from. Also what was this about...getting a chest wound!?"

It had taken a bit... but... Now her eyes grew wide with worry as she leaned towards the computer, as if that would help her examine him in greater detail. "You got HURT!? She healed it...but still! Hurt!?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:51 pm

"I can do more than just run!" Aito retorted; really! He may have to deal with more than humans, but he wasn't some normal guy without any experience in the area!

He could fight! He could kill!

Hollows were more difficult to kill in comparison to humans, but still! They were killable!

"She ended up getting grabbed by the hollow, Okura was trying to kill it but it had her as a shield to worry about, so I ran at it with a pipe!"

It was dead now!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:00 pm

"Yes like scream and hope someone else shows up since even you can't kill them without the boost of powers!" Selena replied in turn, her hands waving in dismissal of his words as her worry fled and was replaced with annoyance.

A strangled choke escaped her as her head fell to one hand. "A Pipe!? You dumbass! I am flying back there just to beat your ass now! And who killed it hm? You with your pipe?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:09 pm

"Hah!? I can kill just fine, damn it!" Aito again retorted; he just had to crack their skull! He could manage that!

More frustrated noises escaped him as Selena gave a strangled choke, focusing on his usage of the pipe against that hollow as well as claim she was going to kick his ass... He was fine! Was he dead? No!

"Gh...O...Okura killed it..." He muttered, glancing off to the side as he answered her.

So what if she killed it though...he could have managed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:19 pm

"Have you killed a hollow yet? One that isn't so weak and tiny you could breath on it and it'd fall over?" Another retort back, her glasses pushed up her nose as Selena practically yelled. "Humans are a lot easier for you than hollows are!"

"...Of course Okura did. She has A WEAPON! And you! Playing hero to save this girl!? Hibiki, you aren't that stupid... Look what it got you! A chest wound that LUCKILY she could heal. Luckily. You were so fucking lucky you stupid man!" Standing, the woman started pacing in her frustration on and off of in front of the camera.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:57 pm

"Gh...g...." Aito's eye twitched as Selena brought up those points; so...so what if he hadn't killed...a stronger one yet...

His frustration only increased as Selena continued her yelling, his damn distraction had fucking worked! They saved the girl and killed the hollow!

"Gh..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:14 pm

"All you can do is splutter at me like that... Hibiki your LIFE is in danger. Its not a stupid game, you of all people should know better than that!" Selena continued her tirade, enough that her animals got anxious and came over to see what the problem was. Cora hopped up on the couch, following Selena's pacing with whines and pacing of her own.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:20 pm

"..." Again, Aito's eye twitched; this call was meant for catching up and conversation not...lecturing! Of course he knew it wasn't a damn game! It wasn't like he had any bad encounters! He had confidence in his natural abilities!

If things looked too bad he could run!

This was all just hypothetical!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:29 pm

"Promise you won't do anymore stupid things like that." Selena finally stopped pacing, glaring in worry at Hibiki as she plopped back onto the couch and pulled her fox to her. She needed his promise! If he got hurt again...she hadn't been there to protect him...and he had done something stupid... She should have taken him here with her and kept him safe!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:33 pm

"Tch....Fine..." Aito had been silent for a good few moments, working through his frustration as Selena asked for his promise after plopping herself back down after all of her pacing.

It wasn't like he really ran into hollows anyway...

Not a hard promise to keep.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:43 pm

"Thank you..." Selena smiled softly, glad she had gotten that promise from Hibiki. Leaning forward, she moved to her keyboard and got ready to shut down skype. "I should go, I have work in the morning. Sleep well Hibiki. Be safe, okay? If I hear you get hurt again... I'll have to take work off to come yell at you in person. No one wants that."

She was teasing, but there was obvious worry in her voice. It'd...it was hard. She'd never had to worry too much over someone so far away so she was a bit protective.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 pm

"A...Ah..." Aito nodded, "Night..."

He bid his farewells for the night, if Selena had work in the morning then it would be best for her to get some sleep. Obviously it wasn't time for him to be sleeping yet, but it was for her so the conversation would end here.

He'd be fine, as he'd thought before...he hardly ran into hollows anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Hareming   Long Distance Hareming - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Distance Hareming
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next