(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wandering Far From Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:23 pm

"That would not be a problem..." Again, Luca nodded before stepping back from his door so Yysara could come inside; "You can sit anywhere you'd like..."

Entering his room once more, he went to pick up the instrument he'd sat down when the snake had used him as a hiding spot. While Yysara presumably found a place to sit, he took his position once more, and once she was comfortable he began playing again.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:38 pm

It seemed he did not care, therefore Yysara could come inside. Nodding her thanks, she stepped inside and move to take a seat on the floor. As she did so, a few snakes popped out of her uniform in addition to the ever curious Luka.

All of them arrayed themselves near her while she made herself comfortable, her eyes following the Septimo as he began playing gorgeously. She closed her eyes and listened as she felt her snakes responding. Some reacted like Luka, the smarter ones, while the others gave curious glances and tongue flicks towards the man. Pastel seemed entranced, apparently she liked violin.

Yysara liked it herself it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Sometime after Luca began playing, he looked over towards Yysara and her snakes to see how they were responding, it seemed most were similar to how Luka had responded...

So it was possible to charm snakes with a violin... This was something new to take note of.

Along with the snakes, Yysara seemed to be enjoying it herself, as she was reacting similarly to the smarter snakes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Yysara opened her eyes after a bit and glanced around at her snakes to see how they were reacting now. Luca's playing was lovely and...reminded her of times past though she couldn't place it. Maybe that odd human life of hers?

Maybe she listened to people playing such an instrument... or others. She had no idea and merely accepted the pretty much for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:41 pm

The piece Luca was playing lasted for a bit longer, and he his attention moved from Yysara and her snakes to his instrument as he played before eventually the final note faded into the air about them.

Once it was completely gone, he returned his attention to the fraccion as he took a more relaxed position. They had...seemed to enjoy it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:03 pm

"Thank you. That was beautiful." Yysara nodded in respect as the music finished, a tiny smile on her lips. She waved her snakes over to say thanks as well. Luka being the most bold, wrapped around the outside of Luca's leg and nuzzled it while the rest flicked their tongues. Pastel sat on her lap like a queen, giving Luca a regal snake bow.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:07 pm

"You are welcome....It wasn't a problem, having an audience is fine..." It was acceptable, he never minded if anyone wanted to hear him play.

Luca's eyes moved down to Luka as he felt the snake wrap around his leg before she began to nuzzle it. It seemed...she was thankful as well... Many of Yysara's snakes seemed quite intelligent...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Yysara nodded. She might stop by more often then. The snakes, having given their thanks, swarmed their master again and moved back into her clothing. Pastel took up her usual spot around Yysara's neck and flicked her tongue out at Luca while Luka...with great reluctance, unwrapped and returned. "I may come by then at times."

That would be acceptable it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Luca nodded; "That would be alright, come by whenever you feel like."

He would not mind playing so long as he wasn't in the middle of working, or out and unavailable. He was mostly here though, so it would not be difficult to find him. He had many rooms in his area, but his own and his work area were the two he frequented most.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Standing, the fraccion gave a bow to the Espada. "Thank you for the music again. I shall leave now."

Yysara had things...exploring to do and while this had been a fun interlude she had much more she needed to do. Should she be shown out though? Or...leave herself. She looked to the door and the Espada, contemplating courtesy in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Luca was quiet as Yysara bowed, thanking him again before she moved to leave but...

After she'd glanced to the door, and then back to him, he realized what she was possibly wondering; "Ah, that's right... If you'd like, I can show you out..."

She could come and go as pleased, so he had not really thought whether or not he needed to show her out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:58 pm

"If it is acceptable, I can show myself out." Yysara noted the slightly pause of the Septimo and took it as...she was worried over courtesy he did not need. She gave him a respectful bow of the head, before she moved to the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:30 pm

"That is fine." Luca gave a final nod to Yysara as she showed herself to the door; it seemed she was fine with him remaining behind.

He would likely see about his cello now, he also needed to see about a few other things before heading back to his work area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Far From Home   Wandering Far From Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Far From Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2