(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lost on the Way Home (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bebo

Bebo

Lost on the Way Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:35 pm

The Sexta had folded his arms in a sort of silent anger and bewilderment as he looked around to get his bearings.

He had always been perfect with his garganta traveling abilities, and yet somehow the one he had recently exited naught but a few minutes ago landed him in the Soul Society, more specifically one of the Rukongai districts. Now Xavos, being a hollow and not supremely keen on Shinigami, had never entered this place, or never intended to at any rate. Clearly, fate was a cruel mistress and enjoyed irony as a way to toy with her subjects. Still, he was here, and he might as well make the best of it. First hand observation was the key to knowing any potential enemy.

Finishing his look-around, the Espada placed one handle on his sword and casually began his walk in a steady manner, ever keeping a keen eye out for any disturbances he may have to deal with...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:59 am

The hollow skittered from rooftop to rooftop, trying to evade who... or WHAT was chasing it.  The what happened to be a lithe woman utilizing some sort of wires to swing from rooftop to rooftop.  The who was Hua Xun and right now she was chasing down some lunch.  Hollows were particularly tasty morsels... especially feral ones.  

As a number of wires snaked out and skewered the hollow multiple ways through, she chuckled, carrying it back to her.  A few quick moments later it was done.  She wiped her mouth, having consumed the monster's reishi.  Delicious.  She sighed, sitting down and crossing her legs on the roof.  Hm.  Well that was delicious... odd though... settled... sort of oddly... felt... weird really... SUPER weird...  Uh oh.. something was wrong.  What the hell was wrong....

She felt energy crackling inside of her and... what felt like... wind picking up?  She looked up to see the air itself splitting open just above her.  "What... the... HELL?"  She sat up, quickly trying to spring away before she found her feet picking up underneath her.  "No no no no no no shiiiiiiiit."  She went spiraling into the opening hole, disappearing into darkness.

---

Moments later, as the Espada walked down the road, he might noticed the disturbance in the air before a garganta opened above him. Most likely it was that her garganta, having gone out of her control upon the ability developing, had interfered with his.

Maybe that's why her garganta chose to drop her from the sky just above the Espada, directly on him if he didn't move out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:19 pm

And just like that, there was a woman falling out of the sky right down upon where the Espada was standing. To a normal person, this would end up with some physical pain due to another body falling on top of another, but this was Xavos! His cat-like reflexes would not abide such an event. Besides, a female falling down right on top of you...well, a few of his colleagues would probably say that it was a blessing.

In an instant, the man let go of his weapon and looked up as he held his arms out in a way that would hopefully minimize any damage to either of them. Well, it probably wouldn't break her fall entirely, but it was better than getting knocked on the head.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Hua would, under normal circumstances, utilize her own astounding reflexes to likewise protect herself from this incident. However, being sucked through a sudden hole in space and dimension seemed to be more disorienting than one would think. Of course, she was also unaware that she'd opened the hole herself or that some of her disorientation was newfound power surging through her veins. It didn't exactly help her current predicament, which consisted mostly of falling rather painfully onto the arms shielding Xavos.

"Hu!" she made a small deflated noise as her stomach hit his arm before she rolled off and onto the ground. She was heartier than a human, but that had still mostly knocked the wind out of her. She was starting to empathize with cartoon characters and the spinning birds as she lay on the ground trying to get some semblance of bearings.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:36 pm

The Arrancar was knocked to the ground due to the force of the woman landing on him, but was unharmed. Hierro was useful for events such as this. Picking himself up fairly quickly after a moment, Xavos brushed the dirt and dust off of his overcoat and then looked to the woman on the ground. The Espada offered a hand to the fellow intruder of the realm to take once she regained her sense of self.

"Quite the fall." All he said. Introductions and figuring out what actually had just happened out of the blue could wait until both of them were back on their feet.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Hua squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head before looking up to see a hand. Everything else was blurry, but she definitely could make out a hand. "Uhh. Thanks." She said, taking it before standing up. A moment later, things were beginning to clear up.... Visually anyway. The more clearly she could see, the more confused she was.

"Where the hell am I?" She asked softly, looking around. "Why is everything dusty.." She grumbled, mostly to herself as she began trying to dust herself off. She looked up finally at the tall person who'd helped her. "Oh.. Hello..." She looked around before realizing at least some of what happened... Namely that she'd fallen on him.

"My apologies.. I don't know where I am... Sorry for knocking you down, though..."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Lifting her up back on her feet, Xavos took a step back to give each of them some personal space. When she apologized, he merely lifted a hand in a passing manner, signifying that it was no big deal.

"I have never been here before myself, but I am somewhat knowledgeable at the very least. You are in the Rukongai. This is the Soul Society...though I suppose I am not that welcome." He paused, taking another look around. He was a hollow in hostile territory, after all. Well, that's how he saw it anyway. "Neither are you, if your way of entry tells me anything."

She didn't particularly feel like a Hollow. How had she opened a Garganta? Xavos was now somewhat lost in his thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Hua was in the middle of dusting off her legs when she finished processing what he said. She stood up sharply, one eyebrow raised. "The Rukongai?" The words were clumsy and foreign in her mouth. "The SOUL SOCIETY?" Those words were much more familiar. "H..How the hell did I get HERE?"

She turned, looking around. Really, how HAD she gotten here... She'd been sucked through... What was that? It looked... kind of like that thing hollows do to get around...

She turned to look at him. "Ah... You're one of those...." She pursed her lips and frowned, brow furrowing. "Arrancar, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Xavos eyed the woman over silently for a moment...if she could open a garganta, she wasn't a shinigami to say the least. If she was an Arrancar herself, then she was an ally in the strange land that they were both in. To that end, he let his guard down a small bit and decided to disclose what he was.

"Yes. I am the Sexta Espada, Xavos Sterngott." He remarked in an almost formal manner. "Now its your turn. You don't feel like a true Arrancar to me...what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:34 pm

Hua noticed him scanning her and frowned a little bit. She wasn't really sure if he was taking in the view or making a tactical judgement, but both were a bit unnerving in this situation. She took a small step back when he just... outright told her who he was. Well that was surprising on... a few levels... What was an Espada doing here and why did he... Hrm. Did he think she was an Arrancar?

She considered lying but if he could sense that she wasn't... well, if what she'd heard about Espada was true, she was better off not lying to one...

"I'm not any kind of Arrancar. I'm a Bount. My name is Hua. Hua Xun and... I'm not sure how I got here... I had just eaten when... some sort of portal opened up and sucked me through." She crossed her arms, frowning. What the hell WAS going on here, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost on the Way Home (Open)   Lost on the Way Home (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost on the Way Home (Open)
Page 1 of 1