(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Brother Lost [Mia]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Kaimu heard Mia shout to him from behind, it wasn't like he could move much faster though through the crowded halls though...

Eventually he made it outside, having to jump a step or two before catching his bearings. He looked around, though he heard a fuss from both directions. What...way then...?

He needed to assist with the rampant shinigami; it was just one though...he hadn't heard anything about more than one so why...?

Mia's occasional sob was heard behind him, but he had no time to stop and comfort her...he had no idea why she was reacting so strongly, but...

Making up his mind, Kaimu darted off to his left, using his shunpo to had a quickness in his step.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Mia followed, not knowing where to go or what to do about this. How?! Could she stop it? Would she be able to? She was being help back vocally but what about physically?! She flew along beside Kaimu, easily keeping up as her turbulent thoughts and emotions started to overwhelm her.

Following him to the left, the shunpo almost took her off guard but she quickly got her bearings. That sense of him was strong, she followed it as she sped up. Could she shunpo as well? It wasn't an issue at the moment at least. "...Be careful..."

She could get those words, still crying but the sobs had stopped. She had to be strong for Papa. Why...what kind of evil thing caused this?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Kaimu continued running, though...where exactly was he supposed to go; he'd just been told to assist with this, but how was he meant to assist when he had no idea where the rampant shinigami even was!?

He heard Mia's words, and gave a nod to let her know she heard him, but where...

"!!"

Just before he could finish the though, he heard the swipe of a blade through the air almost a moment too late; quickly turning, Kaimu unsheathed his zanpakutou just before the blade collided, the force sent him flying back, but he caught his bearings just in time.

"Wha- !?"

He had meant to question the one that had attacked him, but...the moment he looked his attacker in the eye he lost his voice. His eyes widened at the male he was still holding off in obvious, and utter disbelief.

"...Tatsu...?"

The male didn't respond, he only attempted to continue to attack, but Kaimu continued to hold him off despite all that he was feeling right now.

The rampant shinigami...had been...was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Mia's shocked gasp sounded as the shinigami attacked her father. She cried out a warning too late, her focus having been on Kaimu and also inside of her own head, not aware enough of her surroundings... She hadn't...from the stories... known this is what had happened. Of course, going into detail of the day your brother went insane and killed...

Now, now that it was too late... Mia felt her speech come back. "STOP! Don't hurt him!"

Who she was yelling at was impossible to tell... A flame flickered near the other man's head, Mia too upset and sobbing to really pay attention to her crazed uncle. She had wanted to see him... Well she got her wish.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:10 am

Kaimu held Tatsuo off, but he was being overpowered; his confusion kept him from holding back at full force and Tatsuo was forcing him back.

"Tatsuo!?" Kaimu called him, trying to snap him out of...whatever the hell was wrong with him.

His call fell on deaf ears, as the only response received was another hard clash of their blades, sending Kaimu back another step. He needed to...to snap him out of it, someone would hear and they'd try to...

Even Mia's flame and shouts weren't a distraction...

"Tatsuo, get a hold of yourself, damn it!" Again, it didn't work...

Tatsuo...his eyes looked...void of their usual light, replaced with anger and rage. What had happened? He'd been his normal, happy self just yesterday! They'd all made plans to go out and enjoy themselves not...

No matter how Kaimu called out, or tried to question him, Tatsuo's only reply was to attempt to add more pressure to push Kaimu back and weigh him down.

Unable to handle much more, Kaimu jumped back to add some distance, but Tatsuo rushed him and their blades collided once more. "Tatsuo!? Listen to me! Please..."

Kaimu was starting to become desperate; no matter what he said his voice just...didn't reach him...

Tatsuo was the rampant shinigami. Tatsuo was the reason everyone was in a panic right now. Tatsuo...

"Please, Tatsuo!" He didn't want to lose Tatsuo, he was tired of losing people. His father, his mother...deep down even Tatsuo's father leaving had hurt him, even if he'd hated him... He didn't want to lose Tatsuo too...

"Don't..." He was beyond shouting now, his voice was hardly above a whisper; "Don't you recognize me...?"

Tatsuo's leg moved, delivering a hard, and swift kick to Kaimu's stomach, causing the older male to fall to the ground as a pained noise escaped him. Quickly, Kaimu had to block Tatsuo's blade again, but that's all he could do...was block.

He couldn't hurt him, he couldn't hurt his little brother...

Kaimu was only able to mutter Tatsuo's name again before Tatsuo made another quick movement that Kaimu knew he couldn't counter in time. Quickly, Kaimu attempted to get up, but Tatsuo swiftly brought his blade down before there was a chance to counter, successfully slicing down Kaimu's shoulder down to his abdomen, sending Kaimu back down to the ground in almost a heap.

Despite the pain, Kaimu turned over, his weight on the wound as he watched Tatsuo's fading figure running off...continuing his rampage.

He...His vision was beginning to blur, but he couldn't...couldn't stay here. He had to...Had to get away. The pain he felt from his wound was nothing compared to the pain he held in his heart. Slowly, he brought himself to stand, catching himself when he nearly fell again. He stumbled back a few steps before using the last bit of energy he felt left within him to use shunpo, fleeing in the opposite direction that Tatsuo had run.

His mind was elsewhere, not having thought about waiting on Mia, though she was likely able to easily keep up with him. He didn't make it too far though before he heard a loud, pained cry that was...

His jaw clenched, his eyes clamping shut for a moment before he attempted to quicken his speed.

He had to get away...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Mia was useless, she couldn't do anything as her uncle attacked her father. Her flames didn't distracted the enraged man, but she didn't want to get in her father's way or cause him to be distracted as well. If he was at a fatal moment because of her... Papa couldn't hurt uncle, but Uncle was aiming to kill...

Letting out a shriek as Kaimu fell, Mia rushed over as she screamed her fear. Tears fell down her face as she attempted to help Kaimu but was merely ignored. He Shunpo'd away, bleeding and wounded as she followed... "Wait! Wait! Let me... I can help! Let me help you!"

Mia's crying turned to sobs as she heard what...she felt was her uncles death cry... That meant her aunt and cousin were already... They had been... If she had realized earlier could she have gotten him to go? Could she have...stopped...

"L-Let me heal...let me...I can a bit. Y-You...you'll...b-be in trouble with a wound like this! Please!" Mia begged and pleaded, sobbing as she followed Kaimu's fleeing. This was the day... No...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Despite Mia's calls to tell him to stop so she could heal him, he continued running, he continued on until he passed through the gates of the Seireitei. The gatekeeper was distracted by the chaos to notice him, attempting to figure out what was going on from his post.

He didn't stop until he was forced to do so due to exhaustion, finding himself deep in a more forest-y area where he moved to collapse against a tree; his breathing was heavy, the occasional wince escaping him due to the pain of the wound.

That should back there...it'd been...

Tatsuo was...

Kaimu was unaware he was already crying, too distracted by the pain to fully notice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Mia couldn't stop him it seemed, the most she could do was cry uselessly as she followed and called to him. Past the gatekeeper, into the Rukon... This was his fleeing wasn't it...

Kaimu had been in shock, utter despairing shock.

Mia felt the same shock settling over her, but it was dangerous for him. As he collapsed against the tree, finally stopping, the woman rushed to his side and quickly began the most complex healing spell she knew. It was hard, it felt like she didn't have the energy for much else but it would help stop the bleeding so he didn't die at least... She sobbed lightly, crying but knowing her Papa needed her more right now...

He was crying...she'd never seen him cry...not once... This was... this was awful!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Kaimu allowed Mia to attempt healing his wound, though really it wasn't so much he allowed it...but that he hardly noticed her doing so.

What had happened...?

He knew Tatsuo had...a temper sometimes, but...never like this! He'd never...not like this, never something this bad. He was usually easily quelled, but...He'd seemed to be in a mindless rampage...now though...

He was...

Why hadn't had been able to stop him!? If he had...

Why...That cry...they'd...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:41 pm

It...it was done. Mia had done the best she could, it would take a while to heal normally but her skills weren't the greatest so it was all she could do to make sure it wouldn't cause him to lose too much blood or lead to death...

He needed a rest though before he moved on, Mia moving to wrap her arms around his neck and float there as she hugged him softly. It was the only comfort she could give as she too cried, knowing nothing would make this better for him. Not ever... Easier, maybe with time...but never better.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:50 pm

As Mia stopped healing him, doing all she could do before she moved to hug him, his hand moved to rest just above his abdomen where some the wound was. It wasn't completely healed, obviously, but...

It hurt still, but it was numb in comparison to everything else.

What had happened...to Tatsuo...What happened to the happy, good spirited little brother he knew and loved? He didn't understand, he didn't understand in the slightest. He'd been on a mission and come back...like that...?

He hadn't been...captured either for investigation...they'd...

Kaimu's hand clenched as he chocked back another sob; they'd cut him down...they'd...he hadn't been able to do a damn thing! He'd been able to help him... He hadn't been able to help Tatsuo...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Mia's hold tightened as best she could as she felt Kaimu choke back a sob. It'll be okay would be stupid to say to him...

They'd killed him...Her uncle, had died. Didn't they capture mentally ill shinigami? Why...kill him... Maybe because of the death of Haruki and Shiori? "It's not your fault... Its not your fault..."

It wasn't his fault, he couldn't have done anything... She couldn't tell him about Haruki and Shiori, not right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Kaimu remained as he was for awhile, crying as Mia continued to attempt to sooth him though at the moment it was quite impossible.

Tatsuo was...was gone...

His father, then his mother...then Tatsuo's father...and now Tatsuo too...

H...Haruki and Shiori...that's right he...he had to...to go and...he needed to go and check on them, and...and inform them of what...

Obviously, he was in no state to do so and quite out of it, but despite that he attempted to pull himself to his feet. He had...had to go and tell...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Her inconsolable father... it was heartbreaking, this was so heartbreaking... He cried and sat here and cried and she couldn't do more than this!

"You can't! You need to rest!" Mia used all the power she had right now to hold him down, pushing on his shoulders as her arms stopped their hugging. She would hold him down by force if she had to!

If he went he'd find out... what happened... He needed rest first!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Kaimu resisted, though weakly as Mia tried to keep him from moving; with his injury, though not bleeding, helped in keeping him down but he was fighting it.

"They...They need to...I have to tell them...I..."

They shouldn't have to hear such news from some faceless officer...He needed...He needed to be the one to...He hadn't been able to stop him...so he should...

He continued in his attempts to stand, eventually pulling himself to his feet despite all that was against the action; he had to...he had to let them know...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Mia couldn't keep him down, the strength in her ghostly form not enough... Sobbing, she finally gave up as Kaimu needed his strength and would just continue to fight her without giving up it seemed. Floating along in his trail, her morose form allowed him to go with nary a peep. She...knew what was coming, she knew what he would find and what... he would do.

This... Why this?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Eventually Mia stopped trying to keep him from leaving, and just as he wanted to began to make his steps back towards the Seireitei. He winced on occasion, but he could do this...he could make the walk easily...he had to.

Attempting to walk any faster became too exhausting quickly, and he was forced to slow again. It took a lot of time...a lot, but eventually he neared the walls; before he could move any further though, he needed to stop for a moment, leaning against a tree as he took a few, heavy breaths.

He was hidden in the shrubbery, the trees and branches along with the tall grasses and weeds hiding him in the growing shadows of the oncoming evening.

"What the hell even happened today; damn shinigami lost his head and went around on a damn rampage..."

Kaimu's head lifted slightly, overhearing a patrolling officer speaking with another...it was about...

"Whole thing was crazy...he managed to take down a few officers before he was stopped..."

"Crazy bastard; killed his wife and kid in cold blood..."

All sounds seemed to cease after that, Kaimu's eyes having widened at the words he'd just overheard.

...A blade to his stomach seemed less painful than the words his mind had processed.

Haruki...and Shiori...

His mouth moved as if he were attempting to speak, but nothing came out as his shoulders began to shake lightly. He took a step forward, towards the direction he'd just come from, but his steps were wobbly with every step made.

Tatsuo...Haruki...Shiori...

"..."

He walked until he was at a distance again, but he hadn't even realized he'd moved in the first place...not until his legs finally gave out and forced him to his knees. His hands lay flat on the ground, holding him up as...finally...everything hit him all at once.

He'd never yelled or screamed as loudly as he had in this moment, but never before had he felt so completely lost, and broken...

His tears returned, but much like before they went unnoticed, he just continued screaming until his he was unable to do so anymore. He leaned down, his head now near his clenched hands as his sobs continued.

They were all...gone...

Everyone.

Tatsuo, Haruki and Shiori...

In the time span of just a few hours what little family he had left had been...snatched away...

He was alone.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Papa...Papa... Mia murmured that in her head, following Kaimu along as she pleaded internally with the man. She couldn't stop or save him from this pain... He'd have to learn about them and flee the Soul Society entirely.

As he got closer and rested, Mia fluttered around him much like a nervous butterfly. Kaimu needed to...he was... She had no idea what to do! She couldn't help and she couldn't do anything but cry and sob, waiting for him to find out... Which he did in the worst possible way. Two shinigami gossiping... If she could have she would have burnt their butts for such insensitive comments, her rage flaring at such unfairness. Her uncle... he had needed help... something to stop him from doing that... had she known it was this day, she would have pulled Kaimu along and stopped this.

She would have done anything... Feeling a tug, she looked at the man stumbling away and followed as sobbed her anger. Papa...Poor papa... Poor...everyone...

As Kaimu finally fell after what felt like an eternity, Mia dove for him and set her hands on his back. She shook with sobs and crying, her voice going hoarse as she heard the most heart breaking sound she ever had in her life come from her own father.

He screamed until he could no more, her hand rubbing his back as consolingly as she could. This too painful! What kind of sick being did this!?

"Come on...you have to get further away Kaimu. Before they start looking...for you..." Papa couldn't get caught... he had to run.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Further away...

That was right...He needed to get away, he didn't...didn't want to go back. If he went back now...he might possibly be alright in doing so, but...after what they did...after what they'd done to Tatsuo...

He didn't want to go back.

He never wanted to go back.

Kaimu forced himself to stand, though slowly, and his steps were still shaky. He had to go though, he needed to...to get away from here. He was still...too close to the Seireitei...shinigami...

With those thoughts to push him, he kept walking. He was abandoning his post, abandoning his position, but... He didn't care. He would be seen as a rogue, a traitor...

He didn't care.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Just like before, the pulling shifted from Kaimu to a spot nearby. Mia turned her back on the fleeing man, knowing he'd make it safely away now...

That weird rift thing opened up for her as she stepped towards it, her heart aching and still crying damn it. It was impossible to stop, why had she been shown these things?! Why?!

Hopefully...she could go home, she needed...home...

Stumbling away, she entered the rift and all went black again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brother Lost [Mia]   A Brother Lost [Mia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brother Lost [Mia]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3